It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minn Metrodome Collapse...What's going across the sideline?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Awesome, definitely a ghost horse!

Well, by that I mean it feels nicer for me to go out thinking I've just watched a video of a ghost horse

HD-ish version of the video
www.youtube.com...

A little bit of analysis. As it's traveling behind those advertising boards in the first part - it says to me it's definitely not a skycam.

The video looks sped up, but to me only somewhere up to 50% faster than normal, gravity on the snow falling doesn't seem far off from normal.

Now I thought it was a ghost horse but after reading a few comments here about a cart and stuff, I tried looking at the video a different way. There definitely seemed to be some kind of "leg" movement, at the front end.

There may also be a clue in the fact one of the images before that clip is showing snow hitting the ground in close up. The majority of the news report with the lady is actually over on that side where the "ghost horse" is. It could have been a news crew, cheeky camera man getting him and his equipment out.

But my own conclusion is that it's someone pulling some kind of cart/equipment by hand. They probably can't move it any faster than they are in the video. I think you can see there little legs haulin' ass at the front.

Interesting stuff, well spotted. In the original copy, it was damned hard to see!!

But if this is the black knight Martin Lawrence then that's +1 for the paranormal community

edit on 13-12-2010 by markymint because: stuff

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Awesome, definitely a ghost horse!

Now I thought it was a ghost horse but after reading a few comments here about a cart and stuff, I tried looking at the video a different way. There definitely seemed to be some kind of "leg" movement, at the front end.

There may also be a clue in the fact one of the images before that clip is showing snow hitting the ground in close up. The majority of the news report with the lady is actually over on that side where the "ghost horse" is. It could have been a news crew, cheeky camera man getting him and his equipment out.

But my own conclusion is that it's someone pulling some kind of cart/equipment by hand. They probably can't move it any faster than they are in the video. I think you can see there little legs haulin' ass at the front.

Interesting stuff, well spotted. In the original copy, it was damned hard to see!!

But if this is the black knight Martin Lawrence then that's +1 for the paranormal community

edit on 13-12-2010 by markymint because: stuff

Thanks, your input was good.

Only thing, if someone was running, hauling arse if you will, why would they not drop the cart since it would be slowing them down? I saw the leg-like appearance too, it just looks a freaking horse is in there. I wish the video would not cut away as it moves downfield.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Looks like a horseman to me? I doubt its the black horseman though. I haven't been able to find much about horse spirits if they're good or bad, If it even was that. But definatly an interesting video. It did not look like a shadow to me, it looked like an entity.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That's interesting. How long does it take a football player to run down that field? because it only took that thing 3 seconds.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It did appear to be afraid and fleeing??? No clue

2nd

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If you watch the video from msn.com...it looks like some kind of cart. Maybe a forklift.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It was Nibiru! C'mon people!

Maybe a bigger conspiracy regarding this collapse is did it happen by circumstance or was it "allowed" to happen?

I remember reading over the summer how Zyg Wilf(owner of Vikings) wanted to construct a new stadium and was even considering threatening the state of Minn to get bond-funded advances for construction but was shot down by the state. If that is true, I could see this being allowed to happen as a "I told you so!" I'm sure Minn has had much much worse storms and snowfalls in the past couple of decades (there was 15 inches on the roof when it came down)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It's an automatic camera on one of those zip line thingies for definate, the also use them in motorsport , and they're damn fast, mystery solved!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
Its kind of sad how many people on ats must not watch football and love to try and make something out of nothing. They use those carts for almost everything. Its not a horse or aliens or a ghost.

I for one loathe football. Two, I personally never claimed for certain what this is, how would I know? Three it did apprear to gallop.

It is far from sad.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's obviously the ghost of a viking riding atop his trusty yet short legged noble stallion.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yeah, it's a cart.

I truly think we're making something out of nothing here. Maybe it was Ichabod Crane riding in from Sleepy Hollow and causing the trouble. I always suspected him of being a Giants fan anyway.

Or maybe its the ghost of Paul Revere? He seems like an East coast, front-runner type to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by whipsandchainsamerica

Thats why I ruled out everything but a ghost and a super charged zamboni

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar02

3 seconds to cover nearly the whole field idts

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

If a human being can run 91 yds in under 10 seconds, I find it very plausible that a golf cart (you know, with an engine) can do the same in about 3, especially if it wasn't starting from a dead stop.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It's definitely Bret Favre on a horse after sabotaging the collapse. How else can he keep the continuous game start record?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I just watched the exact footage on Channel 5 News (MN) at 11:00 am (now) and cannot see that black blur. I paused, replayed, paused and don't see it. Is it because I'm watching it on TV (mine is HD)? Why wouldn't I see it?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ohlinger4senate

3 to 4 seconds .....70meters.....do the math

Originally posted by Rockstar02
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

If a human being can run 91 yds in under 10 seconds, I find it very plausible that a golf cart (you know, with an engine) can do the same in about 3, especially if it wasn't starting from a dead stop.

BTW it stops twice during its run.

edit on 13-12-2010 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
OK yall. I just called FoxSports and spoke to a lovely young man named Lou D'Ermilio.

He told me that there was no horse in the stadium at 5 am (lol) and he watched it while I was on the phone with him.

He confirmed yes there were people in there that morning. It is a cart, the video is filmed different than say a movie, he said it was more choppy, and he also said yes the video was sped up.

So, this comes straight from the HORSES MOUTH!!! (rofl) FoxSports.

Edit to add, it is called time lapse, I forgot the term he used.

edit on Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:47:21 -0600 by hotbakedtater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Ah time lapse footage .....mystery solved. Star for you........

edit on 13-12-2010 by DreamerOracle because: editing

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

thats a great movement on your side and from the lovely guy watching the video with you. what kind of animal would that be anyway? and what was it doing at the Metrodome 5 am?
edit on 13-12-2010 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join