It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minn Metrodome Collapse...What's going across the sideline?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I know there are some posts about the collapse due to the storm, it's a very exciting video but the news reports said no one was in the building, but if you watch the video there is a black-boxy looking thing moving faster than any human could. The speed appears to be about that of a horse. I'm not any sort of ghost/paranormal/etc expert, not even a novice, but this just doesn't seem to be a human, and I don't think a horse was in there.

It occurs on the far-sideline, at about time 2 seconds - 6 seconds.

I included two different video links and saw the same thing.

www.youtube.com...

NFL.com collapse

I think it could be a visual effect from the film not being in real-time (I don't know if it's delayed or real-time)

Or, as the ceiling is collapsing the lights are changing position and create a fast moving shadow.
edit on 12-12-2010 by BenIndaSun because: finally got nfl link working

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow I didnt notice that before!!! It looks like an animal of some sort, but I'm not sure how an animal would get into the dome, I live only a few miles away from it and its locked down on gameday weekends

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
well spotted there dude.

im not sure what that is the resolution is a bit grainy.
would like to see some high res footage of this .
it definatly looks like it has some substance to it and looks like its moving in responce to the collapse.
almost human like movement . just like someone fleeing for there life would move in my opppinion.
any one got some high res footage of this .
gonna give u a star and flag m8.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blacklist

The nfl.com link is much clearer, it's the link I was watching when I noticed it. Like you, I saw that it started moving when the collapse began, leaving me wondering if it was responding (if it was a thing with some sort of mind or fear), or somehow the collapse was physically causing it with lights.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I noticed that and commented on it in my thread. I hope others take a look and can shed some light on this mystery!

ETA, it looks like whatever it is is running like a dog, or horse galloping!!
edit on Sun, 12 Dec 2010 19:52:28 -0600 by hotbakedtater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Weird. Looks too big to be a person... Maybe a golf cart or small car? Sharp eyes, dude, to catch that. Thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Strange object for sure! I wouldn't think that it would be from the lights however I'm no expert on how the shadows would fall (no pun intended). Yet, it does look like it is running away from the event.
S & F!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wow, i'm usually sceptical on such things, but that definately looks like a horse, not just in shape - but movement.

How very odd.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Yeah it kind of had the rhythm that seemed like a horse. In the nfl.com video both reporters say no one was in the building. It also almost looks like 2 people running, albeit very fast and in tandem if it was two people. They would have had to be trespassers or very special VIPs.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
what ever it is it clears the field in a matter of seconds, the human record for the 100 yard is 9 something seconds, this went end to end in 2 or 3? whats that fast?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What the hell is that?? It looks like something from a cheesy vampire show where they speed up the shot to make the actors look like they're running at supernatural speed...
Is it possible for anyone to zoom in and blow up that part of the vid so we could get a closer view?

great find OP!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
yeah thats very strange...the only thing I can think that to be is a shadow cast by the light being obstructed by something falling from the roof...otherwise, no idea

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
yeah thats very strange...the only thing I can think that to be is a shadow cast by the light being obstructed by something falling from the roof...otherwise, no idea

That's what i thought at first - but on closer inspection, it really does look and move like a horse.

I'm puzzled.

Great find OP

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well couldn't it have been the roof causing the shadow as it rips and falls with the snow therefore causing the sun to be blocked and a shadow to form that moves as fast as the snow is falling. Just a theory to put out there.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Another view in this video. I am failing to embed it, but it gives an even clearer and longer view of the image

msn.foxsports.com...
edit on 12-12-2010 by Gumerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Could it be something being blown? It looks like it makes a couple of big jumps at the beginning and then appears to even out to a rhythmic stride. Maybe the cover from something in the stadium was blown loose by the "wind" generated by the collapse.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracySquid7

I wonder about light/shadow visual effects now that I've seen it a few times, but my gut instinct when I saw the video originally, I thought holy crap there's someone in there, then when I heard the reporters say 'thankfully it was empty', I was like what the heck?
I tend to lean skeptic on paranormal activity, I'm surprised at myself for even wondering about this but now I am going to do some paranormal research.

Also, I'm curious why every video cuts up to the ceiling when the object gets to the 10-20 yard-line near the tunnel. I wonder if it was edited and if so, why.
edit on 12-12-2010 by BenIndaSun because: last line added

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
Another view in this video. I am failing to embed it, but it gives an even clearer and longer view of the image

msn.foxsports.com...

classid='clsid
27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' id='2f1lnr97' width='596' height='425'> "http://img.widgets.video.s-msn.com/flash/customplayer/1_0/customplayer.swf" width="596" height="425" id="2f1lnr97" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" bgColor="#ffffff" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" base="." flashvars="configName=syndicationplayer&fg=&mkt=en-us&from=foxsports_en-us_videocentral&configCsid=msnvideo&brand=foxsports&player.v=ca15cffb-3b66-49a 0-84ca-20ed0a175567&">Video: NFL on FOX: Metrodome collapse

can anyone embed this one for us, or briefly give some instructions and I'll do it if needed?

edit on 12-12-2010 by Gumerk because: trying to get video to work

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I see a guy riding a horse...either they are fibbing or honestly didnt know.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

That seems reasonable, but there was nothing else being blown around, and it seemed so direct and headed for the exit tunnel. Same thing with the light theory, there are several lights in there and just one mysterious looking shadow/object.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join