It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minn Metrodome Collapse...What's going across the sideline?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I see one of the moving cameras on the ropes but I understand its too boring explanation for ATS. Ghost horseman is much better

probably not exactly this but similar thing

edit on 13-12-2010 by Zmurfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So it's a time-lapse autoette, just like I use at work. What I want to know is, who is the genius that decided to put a fabric roof on a stadium that sees 4 to 5 feet of snow a year. This POS stadium has had the roof collapse FOUR times!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I didn't notice that black object before, but the whole video looks fake to me, the way the snow falls and hits the ground, it just doesn't look real to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

An interesting find there. If its not shadows from the lights moving as the roof starts to collapse, which it doesn't appear to be, and its not a horse (does the NFL even use horses for crowd control indoors?), what is it?

Someone mentioned in their post that it might be a vehicle of some sort. The only vehicles I've ever noticed were the golf carts used for taking the injured to a waiting ambulance, but it moved a lot faster than that in my opinion.

Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
I didn't notice that black object before, but the whole video looks fake to me, the way the snow falls and hits the ground, it just doesn't look real to me.

That's because it's "sped up" four times. That snow is falling from 195'. You can tell it's falling way too fast.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Well, it really happened.... anyway. It cannot be one of those suspended cameras, because it goes behind the benches on the far side of the field. Clearly seen in this video: VID
I am not buying the cart explanation either. It covers a lot of field quickly. I would have to be a fast cart. Its all black too which is strange.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I actually noticed that yesterday when it was on Tv, thought it was just an anomaly but it seems pretty odd and moves pretty fast. Also it doesn't seem like there isn't anybody standing there before that thing bolts right.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Well it is real, this really happened the vikings vs. giants game had to be moved to detroit.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
wow what is that? lol

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The four horsemen are making their way ...
Looks eerie...and like a guy riding his horse well two guys..
Crazy ha ha..

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Its a camera moving over time...those sideline cameras they have.

very tricky though...interesting

the trick is that its not running across the sidelines, its actually suspended high up on the closer side of the field.

I wonder if it was auto retracted...aren't those things run via a control room...which means there would be someone in the building, just not on the field.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I had hoped to get on here and create an account today before someone said what was on my mind...It didn't quite happen that way but I figured I would make the account anyway.
I believe that the video is in real time and the object in question is the field view camera being repositioned out of the way of the snow. I watch a lot of football and it was unmistakable. It has a a very large range of motion over the field (to include the stands) and can change elevation.
Definitely a piece of equipment worth moving out of the way of certain disaster...

Never meant for my first post to be a debunker of some of the clever earlier posts, but hopefully I can add some posts of substance in the future

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
they sped the camera footage up.. it's 2 guys walking. That collapse didn't happen in seconds like the video shows. As someone else pointed out.. the snow is falling from almost 200 feet in the air.. it wouldn't hit the field that quickly.

no big mystery here.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Isn't there a way to slow it up by a 4x factor? Because right now, it does look like an horse with a cavalier riding it. That's how I see it, I tried to take a screenshot of it, but the user a couple of posts above me did better.

This is really mind puzzling!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Wow really? Its one of their carts. Its not driving at 150mph or a horse or anything weird. Their were works there watching the roof the whole time. And obviously one it started to pop they drove to safety. Not everything is a ghost or conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
its probably the nephillim collaborating with the illuminati to reveal themselves

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Slow MO

Its just a black blur until it hits the corner. Then...wtf? Brown for sure or tan I should say. Moving fast. Might be a cart and they would be hauling in ass in fear for their lives. Seems too fast though for a car but you never know what kind of cart. could be atv.
edit on 13-12-2010 by maluminse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's a time-lapse video (i.e., it is sped up).
A hint to me that the video has been sped up is that the snow seems to be falling from that hole awfully fast

The black object could simply be a golf cart, which only looks like it is moving fast due to the fact that the video has been sped up.

The anchor person on this news cast mentions that the video is time-lapse and NOT normal speed:
www.cnbc.com...

edit on 12/13/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"It is one of our maintenance men who was emptying large buckets," Metropolitan Sports Facilities Commission director Bill Lester tells City Pages. "He does not want to do any interviews."

From here.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
He was riding a forklift and was actually supposed to be off already but stayed around to help due to the fact that the roads were miserable.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join