It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:
kix

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I dont know if its real or not but Sleeper predicted new planets 2 years ago right here. And then on his website he said there were going to be 3 new planets.
Maybe TPTB cant hide the fact this time. I have a friend that has a good telescope Ill ask him (he also has a solar filter).

If this is true, the scientific community will have to say..We dont know jack about the cosmos and matter.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by mobtek

tin foil wackery according to you....im guessing ur another one that doesnt believe chemtrails exist?

if thats the case then why was nato pushing for the governments to stop it...they admitted it!

case closed

No I try not to believe anything while remaining open to the possibility. I just haven't seen anything on this chemtrail subject that convinced me that it's happening.

my personal belief of chemtrails as ive already stated are that they are being sprayed to help build up our magnestophere which is dissipating,

Your personal belief is just that, it is not proof that the magnetosphere is dissipating, how did you come to that conclusion? I'd imagine that if the earth's magnetic field and the magnetosphere was in trouble that scientists from around the world would be very very worried. Earth would end up like venus and mars having it's atmosphere stripped away by solar winds IIRC.

cheers mob

PS - I still see contrails and lens flare

edit on 22-11-2010 by mobtek because: ps

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Re title this thread "Nibiru:caught on an I Phone!"
Then I will give you a SnF

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I love this video, true or false I dont care! To be honest I dont even think thats the point when your in a powerless position like we all are because whether it was true or false you couldnt do anything about it anyway so... if you think its a joke or a hoax well congratulations you solved it! We cant pull the wool over your eyes, you really had us... We just wasnt prepared for your brief moment of brilliance in which the explosion of creative inspiration in your brain ignited a series of nerve endings causing a euphoric quiver down your spine. Unfortuanately it appears it stopped just before it reached your fingertips leaving nothing but your response in its wake :S

I look at stuff like this and it makes me think about a lot of things, I find my self sat here motionless playing out a lot of different scenarios in my head contemplating different aspects asking myself the same questions "In what circumstances could this be different", "How are we as a race, what are we capable of" and most importantly "If push come to shove, how unified we could be if we needed to be".

I always look at this stuff as a test.

As a combined race we have the technology and the knowledge to catapult us a 1000 years overnight. If you look at all the disciplines in science and maths that we study across the globe that we research and develop mostly in secret there isnt a lot really we cant do. all it requires is a little creative thinking. I hear China has just taken the title in the worlds most powerful super computer, I wonder how powerful it would be against nearly 7 billion minds. Its not against the law to think although most governments would like it to be!

Say there will be a polar shift as a consequence, It cant be ruled out, however little the possibility what steps could we take as a race to ensure our survival maybe even prevent it from happening?

Seach the net discovery new technology find me a solution, nothing is impossible!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What's with "all my research" ?! Warning people of something YOU BELIEVE is going to happen is one thing, but if you layman knowledge is the "research" you have been doing....who the hell knows if his recommendation is the exact opposite of what really should be done. He also is suggesting there is a brown dwarf between the Earth and Sun?! Interesting to watch but a lot of his facts are far from FACTS.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i dont think this picture shows planet x.but chemtrails are real.
the prophecy ive read describe this planet as not seen or detected till its actually on us or close. maybe some sort of black gas mass. i think in one its described as dropping its cloak a shimering purple is seen. so i guess close proximity to our sun causes a reaction like comet holmes revealing this traveling planet.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mobtek

you know u could have just looked yourself instead of me lookin out the links for you

breach in our magnetic field....

science.nasa.gov...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I find it odd that the symmetry of those three planets - if they do actually exist, are a match with the recent sightings world wide. Two on one side and another off to the side. Does anyone else find this odd?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
I don't think it's a sundog anyway.
I think it has more to do with the fact he was taking photos of the sun through glass.
He even mentioned he was driving hios wife to work.
You get all sorts of different reflections through glass, it would explain the colour too.

finaly.. one of the posts made cense... i think this is the most plausibel explenation

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by mobtek

you know u could have just looked yourself instead of me lookin out the links for you

breach in our magnetic field....

science.nasa.gov...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Good links
BTW I appreciate you looking up the links

Such breaches are temporary, and the one observed last year lasted about an hour, Professor Oieroset said.

PS I read lots of science magazines and this one had totally passed me by

edit on 22-11-2010 by mobtek because: addtional

edit on 22-11-2010 by mobtek because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by mobtek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AshidoX

I find it "odd" that you said there are "sightings worldwide".

Because, there aren't. These things ONLY seem to show up in the photos (because they're lens artifacts) but are never seen by the people taking the pictures!

Doesn't THAT seem "odd" to you?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mobtek

From the OP's Daily Mail link:

Such breaches are temporary, and the one observed last year lasted about an hour, Professor Oieroset said.

The hype in here is getting deep. Better get your boots on.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, I see you caught it too!!

edit on 22 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

i dont recall the guy in the vid saying that he couldnt see it with his naked eye....if he did could u point out where?....or not

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

yea you may want to look at the nasa link...more informative...but kudos to you for only pointing out that lil snippet from the content of both links

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Why exactly do you continue to quote my usage of 'odd'? Ha, are you remedial?

And I was referring to the videos I've seen all abouts the net.

And, in my opinion, even IF these dots are from the lens flare whateverwhatevers... still find it odd that they are symmetrical with the supposed three planets...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by AshidoX

I find it "odd" that you said there are "sightings worldwide".

Because, there aren't. These things ONLY seem to show up in the photos (because they're lens artifacts) but are never seen by the people taking the pictures!

Doesn't THAT seem "odd" to you?

im guessing your omni-present or something and are there when everyone takes these pics to verify that they are NOT seeing it...or u are assuming this is case? ...yuhuh thought so

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Really, pink and some god-awful blue colored planets no one has photographed before? Do I need to say it?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Oh, sheesh!

Listen to the guy....at about 1:30 His wife was looking for "PARANORMAL stuff" (That's a friggin' red flag, right there.....):

"[...my wife]....so, she's used to looking at pictures, and looking for stuff, and she was through my iPhone today...our iPhone...and........(long pause).....then she suddenly stops at a pic and say, 'What is that?'....."

It is painfully clear that they TOOK THE PHOTO< and only later, saw the lens flare anomaly!!!

These folks aren't the brightest bulbs in the chandalier, sorry to tell you.....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by remrod140

well we dont know if its planets....thats why were discussing it...feel free to join in the debate tho

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

yes very good...however is this in all cases as you claim....back to the whole omni-preence thaaaaaaaaaaaang

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join