It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
As per the feller on Coast to Coast the reason we cannot see Planet X / Niburu is because it is cloaked. I guess they can cloak gravitational effects as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Hahahaha thanks it's meant to show my not so... well, calm side!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

lol you could find walso easier, when the sunlight glints of his specks....but yea someone hit the nail on the head seems thier hellbent on debunking yet provide no prrof of thier own....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's so funny to look at the "de-bunkers" profiles on this site, nothing but non-stop arguing and ranting to anyone and everyone here about how whatever someone observes and posts is absolute insane nonsense. It's obvious that 90% of you are being paid by the government and/or following orders from your masonic brethren to come to sites like this and post your ignorant nonsense shilltard arguments.

link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

yea...its kinda freakin me out so....yano.....

link   
reply to post by Frank Dinkle

It wouldnt be cloaking if it was real, and that close to us, it would be another channel, density or space-time.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The fact that the guy uses the word 'chemtrails' over and over is proof enough to me where he is concerning science. The proper word is 'contrails', period. 99% of the vapor trails you will see in the sky, if created by humans are known as 'contrails', if you can prove there are chemical dumps within these trails then you can call it a 'chemtrail' I suppose, but even then, no scientist uses that word.

I see some lens flairs and some contrails, and if those are supposedly planets why is their evidence limited to 1 day and as sketchy as a blurry photo?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The problem is, the "proof" that there is no massive star heading on a collision course with Earth has been posted on ATS about 2.5 billion times before, and probably will be again. No offense, but I don't think I need to go link chasing when every Niburu thread on ATS, including this one, has sourced, common sense evidence that we are not going to be hit by this hypothetical object.

A object of this mass would cause gravitational disturbances that would account for far more destruction than a slight uptick in earthquakes and Volcanic activity. The problem with assuming that there is an uptick is the fact that with the way the world is connected via the internet (mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc), there is virtually no place on this planet that there isn't an internet connection within 20-30 miles, and that's being generous. So even in those 3rd world countries where news services aren't up to snuff, we're still going to get the information because people post it themselves. So the idea that there is some massive uptick in "Earth Changes" can be accounted for by the fact that at no point in history have we been so interconnected, and the effort to report major ecological disasters is easy at best.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Your ignorance is truly stunning. No, really. I mean it. That is quite the silliest astronomically-based thing you have said today.
No, genius. Many telescopes are in places that are very high to be away from light and ground level pollution. Others are in places that were dark when they were built and are suffering by the growth around them now. Like the Griffith Park Observatory. When built, LA was a town, not a megaopolis. It's why many are in the SW US, too. Less people, less light, better view. Even drier air, few clouds, etc. is factored in.
Here's an article about it.
Where is a good place to build a telescope?

All non-visible spectrum 'scopes:

South Pole Telescope
en.wikipedia.org...

The South Pole Telescope (SPT) is a 10 meter (394 in) diameter telescope located at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station, Antarctica. It is a microwave/millimeter-wave telescope that observes in a frequency range between 70 and 300 GHz.

Degree Angular Scale Interferometer
en.wikipedia.org...

The Degree Angular Scale Interferometer (DASI) is a telescope located in Antarctica. It is a 13-element interferometer operating between 26 and 36 GHz in ten bands. The instrument is similar in design to the Cosmic Background Imager and the Very Small Array.

Arcminute Cosmology Bolometer Array Receiver
en.wikipedia.org...

The Arcminute Cosmology Bolometer Array Receiver (ACBAR) was designed to make sensitive, high-resolution measurements of the microwave sky at multiple millimeter wavelengths. Observations of the cosmic microwave background (CMB) can provide a wealth of information about the universe. Measurement of the angular power spectrum of the CMB allows us to determine the values of the cosmological parameters (such as the age, density, and composition of the universe) within the context of models of the early universe.

iopscience.iop.org...

QUaD
en.wikipedia.org...

QUaD[1], an acronym for QUEST at DASI, is a ground based cosmic microwave backrground (CMB) polarization experiment located at the South Pole.

Viper telescope
en.wikipedia.org...

The Viper telescope is used to view mainly cosmic background radiation. Currently the telescope is helping scientists prove or disprove the Big Crunch theory. The telescope is also one of the most powerful of its kind. Previous cosmic background telescopes were smaller and did not have the ability to focus on the detailed measurement of distant clouds that Viper does.

link   
Scott Creighton in one of his threads posted an ancient text concerning a blue planet/star. "The Giza Afterlife Machine" was the title I believe. Anyways, in that text it talks about
a blue celestial "Planet/Star" that reaks havok on the Earth for 70 some odd days. They created the Pirimids and other places to regenerate the Earth. This thread and the video line up perfectly with HIS post. Check it out and you tell me..

On a side note,. A celestial body would explain all the judgements described in Revelations. Thats why people wont believe. Science will explain or contribute it all to natural accurances.

This could be ethier terrifying or awesome, depending on what side you are on..

link   

Originally posted by zcflint05

The problem is, the "proof" that there is no massive star heading on a collision course with Earth has been posted on ATS about 2.5 billion times before, and probably will be again. No offense, but I don't think I need to go link chasing when every Niburu thread on ATS, including this one, has sourced, common sense evidence that we are not going to be hit by this hypothetical object.

A object of this mass would cause gravitational disturbances that would account for far more destruction than a slight uptick in earthquakes and Volcanic activity. The problem with assuming that there is an uptick is the fact that with the way the world is connected via the internet (mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc), there is virtually no place on this planet that there isn't an internet connection within 20-30 miles, and that's being generous. So even in those 3rd world countries where news services aren't up to snuff, we're still going to get the information because people post it themselves. So the idea that there is some massive uptick in "Earth Changes" can be accounted for by the fact that at no point in history have we been so interconnected, and the effort to report major ecological disasters is easy at best.

I completely agree.

This has been my thinking for some time.

link   
reply to post by DjOsiris

It's rather laughable that you'll accuse me of being a government paid debunker when I went on a two page long thread rant about debunking EVERYTHING you run across. That is a problem--there is no problem when people debunk crap like Niburu, 1) because proof doesn't exist 2) because it was supposed to hit us in 2007, then 2010, and now 2012? Are we supposed to buy that the third time's the charm here? Provide more conclusive evidence than lens flares and pictures of other celestial bodies (a Niburu hoaxer's speciality), and we can have a common sense discussion about this. Trust me--I want to believe, and do believe, in many of the somewhat out of our right mind things this site talks about. This just doesn't have the amount of proof to hold up to snuff.

link   

were feeling the gravitational effects right now as well as other planets, are u aware of how many volcanoes are active right now?

LOTS and were talkin ones that have been dormant for thousands of years ...thier all poppin like champaign corks, if u were to put a suction cup (gravitation pull from another planet) on earth then what wud happen is that volcanoes wud start to erupt as the lava is literally sucked out.

if we were to have a shift of the earths innards, all the tetonic plates rubbin off on each other (again caused by gravitational pull) then we get earthquakes and thus leads to volcanic eruptions.

i know earthquakes and volcanoes are normal but in no way is the frequency and severity of the latest quakes and eruptions are normal! no way...but im sure u know all this

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Okay, so hypothetically, let's say I buy that Niburu is the cause in a hypothetical uptick in ecological disasters. Can you come out with any proof of a gravitational disturbance that could be accounted for by a large star in our solar system? The ONLY link I've seen is something from 30 years ago about a disturbance in the outer solar system, and a light one at that. If Niburu did exist, would we not see massive gravitational disturbances on other planets, or is this a government cover-up as well? Do they know how to control the orbits of planets? I guess we don't have to worry about Niburu after all

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Very interesting, will have a look tomorrow and will see if i can see anything. I'm in the UK though so if there is anything i may not see it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

Your logic is dubious at best. Please rethink your argument and try again...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but despite the fact that i believe in a large mass, long period outer kuiper belt object

like nibiru / Planet X existing, its NOT being photographed now in the northern hemisphere

by amateur photographers or astronomers.

All these pictures have one thing in common with the crap found at www.zetatalk.com : they

are all common lens flare and other optical artifacts. CRAZY. PX is theorized to have a southern

orbit, not an ecliptical one in the northern hemisphere - even Sitchin outlined it so! (RIP)(And I

did talk to Sitchin too!).

Any pictures of PX will be under lock and key in s. american observatories, like Chile's new ESO unit.

As per an enlightening email conversation waaaaay back when in 2004-5 with Dr. Scott Kenyon

there are groups looking for just such an object (our solar system's "missing mass")
edit on 11/22/2010 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/22/2010 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

edit on 11/22/2010 by drphilxr because: duplicated!?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
In my thread that I started on 10/28/10 I believe I captured the same blue image. There were also chemtrails and a the rising sun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

THE CLOSE UP:
i896.photobucket.com...

Love to hear your thoughts

Nice shot!
I'm seeing similar things in the sky in southern arizona. Sadly I do not have a camera but have been seeing the same thing in pictures and videos all over the internet for months now.
I have come to realize it's best to just ignore the debunkers that pollute this forum with disinfo and nonsense junk science arguements. Show them a round earth and they will still say it's flat.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

were feeling the gravitational effects right now as well as other planets, are u aware of how many volcanoes are active right now?

LOTS and were talkin ones that have been dormant for thousands of years ...thier all poppin like champaign corks, if u were to put a suction cup (gravitation pull from another planet) on earth then what wud happen is that volcanoes wud start to erupt as the lava is literally sucked out.

if we were to have a shift of the earths innards, all the tetonic plates rubbin off on each other (again caused by gravitational pull) then we get earthquakes and thus leads to volcanic eruptions.

i know earthquakes and volcanoes are normal but in no way is the frequency and severity of the latest quakes and eruptions are normal! no way...but im sure u know all this

Actually we are lagging prior years except for last year which is pretty low

scroll down a little - us geological site

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join