It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

the rising tempratures of other planets in our solar system....what could account for that if not a large very hot dwarf star?....our megnetosphere twisting and snapping.....the fact that way back in the 80's nasa said they found it??

just to name a few.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Don't forget the Hopi prophesies:

"An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask."

www.crystalinks.com...

Great catch! I've read that before, if anyone would remember it would be the
original indigenous peoples.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here's a better diagram than the one I previously posted illustrating it's approach toward a southern hemisphere vantage point:

socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com...

edit on 11/22/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I am new to ATS and this is already my second post about Nibiru. I was scared the first time I learned that a planet will come and bring doom to our planet in 2012. So I made some research. I soon discovered that this is hoax which was created by Zecharia Sitchin (who, btw, died this year). This hoax produced mass histeria on the internet. Nibiru is NOT planet X!!!!! In most of the texts it means "crossing". Sometimes it means Jupiter.
Please watch this video:

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

and visit the website for a full, scientific explanation.

So... if Nibiru is NOT Planet X why are people still looking for it???

Also, I do have a small optical 80 mm APO ED telescope. I am a beginner but I have started to use it. Why are people only looking at the sky through google earth, stellarium and so on? Go look at the sky for yourself. A small telescope is affordable nowadays. You will not only learn something, but if someday something is coming towards us, the more of us watching the sky, the better.

All of these pictures of the so called Nibiru are close to the Sun. Why? Because it's lens flare!!!

I am open minded, but this Nibiru hoax is ridiculous. Really!
edit on 22-11-2010 by codrutoctavian because: added info

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Nibiru is useally confused with other planets, which useally makes others jump to magical conclusions.
There is not destoryer planet, the closest thing that will kill us is....us. Our own misinterpretations, misunderstandings and personal belife, which has been known to be subjective at best. Meaning you are not completely in control of your thoughts and feeling, thus logically speaking you may not know what you are actully seeing and thus might deceive yourself

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

i suppose only time will tell ...but wise words

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I've been at it for years. First it was the chemtrails, then 9/11 and now "planet-x". Same bull#, different government conspiracy.

"All new knowledge goes through three stages, first it's ridiculed, then it's violently opposed, then it's accepted as self-evident"

Good thing those of us with open minds are taking steps to prepare for what will become very evident in the very near future no matter WHERE you are.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Note also that

"The notion of companion stars is also exceedingly common -- more than half of all stars are part of such a binary system..."

Nemesis: Does the Sun Have a 'Companion'?
By Robert Roy Britt
Senior Science Writer
posted: 07:00 am ET
03 April 2001
www.space.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I've posted this before. Someone is trying to tell us something.
It has been written in Ancient cultures and even in our own.

www.youtube.com...

ok, so maybe the date is not correct but the theme is
the same. A runaway planet destroys mans civilization
and 2000 years later a new civilization emerges. Sound
familiar? I can already hear it, "not another cartoon". Call
it like you see it right?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
URANUS IS RIGHT UP BEHIND THERE!!!! Sorry...too funny. 1:05.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
And for those interested there's an interesting website full of fun-filled conjecture as well as real astronomy supporting the theory that our system is indeed a binary system:

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by weedwhacker

collected RAIN WATER does show exactly what types of chemicals are being sprayed over our countries, i see contrails and chemtrails everyday out of my window and above my home, im not stupid that i cant tell the difference, i see contrails coming out of commercial planes...and i watch them flying through the sky and see the thin contrial dissapear behind it, then i see other aircrafts, spewing chemtrails and i watch as the chemtrail billows and billows until it looks like a cloud....im a 32 year old woman, i went to university for almost 5 years, im not stupid, nor am i blind, on the same day i see both contrails and chemtrails....THEY ARE REAL!!

and if your that delusional that u think chemtrails dont exist your either extremely stupid or a disinformant!

you may want to educate yourself...

www.educate-yourself.org...

also read this and it states that the chemtrail ops programme is run by the office of naval intellegence

www.nogw.com...
edit on 22-11-2010 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

Wow that first link also has articles on the site about Sylphs (air spirits - ps how do you take pictures of the a) spirit which is non-physical and b) the etheric which is also non-physical?) in the etheric neutralising chemtrails.
And the evidence is a bunch of cloud pics showing pareidolia. How is this supporting your argument?
And the 2nd link is complete tin-foil hat wackery

cheers mob

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DjOsiris

if anyone is even stupid enough to try and debunk 911 they need thier heads seen to! way too much evidence to see it was an inside job....and what did people say when the con theorist first spoke up? we were all nuts etc now u have mainstream media reporting on it .....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mobtek

tin foil wackery according to you....im guessing ur another one that doesnt believe chemtrails exist?

if thats the case then why was nato pushing for the governments to stop it...they admitted it!

case closed

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

lol i do chuckle when he says beetleguise.....its the accent....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

its written and documented in so many ancient cultures, the dates kinda shift but the story they tell remains the same, u have hopi, sumerian, that chinese one, u have nostradamus, the bible....

but yea disregard ALL of them....the debunkers in this thread are obviously privy to info the rest of us arent....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Are you having everyone on ?

And, to the OP! Are you, too? Because, there is no way anyone could truly be this dense. IF you are doing this as a joke, then you should stop it. Not only is it rude, it IS against the T&Cs of this site. And, you're unnecessarily stirring up the terminally gullible....

Now......Back @ this_is_who...

DO you recall, some pages back, YOU (and you were repeating what others have said, lke that fool Sitchin). that this alleged "wormwood" or "nibiru", etc, can only be seen from the Southern Hemisphere of Earth?

Remember? Look again, at the (very pretty...factually FALSE, but cleverly faked) image you posted. Look, again. Real hard. Real carefully. Put your best thinking cap on. See it yet??

YOU claimed that is an "accurate" representation of this imaginary "brown dwarf/planet/whatever"?

Look again. Seeing it now? Stay with me here, this is vitally important.....

Once more, for good measure. NOW, is it true that YOU also are affirming the OP's video, and the claim by the author of the video, that HE photographed this same imaginary "thing" that is "approaching"? DO you stand by that earlier claim? It's on record, just scroll up, read the posts.

DO you see the problem yet??

Well, if it hasn't clicked in your mind, just yet.....why not look at the OP video again, and tell us WHERE the man who made the video lives, and where he was when he took that photo?

(Hint: Indiana, USA. This is in the NORTHERN Hemisphere, in case you've forgotten. SO, nice job!! You've just discredited yourself, thoroughly). Oh, and.....might want to check a map, look up the North latitude co-ordinates for Indiana...and then, try to figure out how something BELOW THE EQUATOR, and therefore only "visible" from the Southern Hemisphere, could be "photographed" from that location.

Sheesh! Just look at yourselves....it's embarrassing...... :shk:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I've made no claim that the objects in the OP's photographs are Nibiru/Planet?X/Wormwood etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think he's being a bit overzealous about spots either on the car window or on the lens. Sure, something's being kept secret. . .but it's not about dirty windows or lens flares.

The reason that one "planet" appears "behind" the "chemtrail" is because the spot on the glass is somewhat transparent, and he's seeing the "chemtrail" through the spot!

If the sky's really falling, I hope it drops some common sense.

"Really weird." Honestly.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

hahahaha look at you...all self rightious and smug...but only for a moment.

u see nobody has actually stated that the thing in the original vid is nibiru....nibiru isnt blue....
he also stated that we will see it in a few months...i think that means that he doesnt beleve whats in the video is nibiru.....otherwise he would have sed...

now i on the other hand and for the fourth time mite i add have stated that i put the vid up to get some discussion going, thats why there are question marks in the title...because its a question not a statement.

we havent sed that blue thing is planet x...we dont know what the blue thing is.

so yea...nice try and all that but FAIL....look at you....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join