It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The terrorists are blowing up whole countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Yemen, and people are worried about
fake retarded shoe bombers, and state departement chapparoned underwear bombers....

whats good for the non believers is a good goose for the sheep...nope
whats good goosing is good for the sheeple what sheep is goosing...naw that aint quite it..
hey, take a gander at that sheep getting goosed...
there thats the one..
edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

what self respecting terrorist is going to shoot at the goalie?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

My suggestion to you then is to pack up whatever remains of your freedoms, and check it at the gate of some government "sanctuary".

I will not live my life in fear of terrorists. More people die each year by falling in their own home than die at the hands of terrorists. More people die each year in vehicular accidents than have ever died at the hands of terrorists. More people slip in the tub than have ever been near a terrorist. Stop living in fear and stop giving up your rights to that fear.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Whatever happened to "probable cause", which is defined as sufficient or hard evidence that someone has committed a crime or is about to commit a crime? Is the 4th Amendment still part of the constitution? "Unreasonable search and seizure". My god, fellow friends and Americans, what is happening?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

What? I never said anything about being in fear.. I get nauseous when flying so I don't fly. I dont get what your comment is about..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

If the metal pins in my back set off the metal detector, or the scanner, I am then FORCED to be patted down. Even though I have a card from my physician that states I have these pins in my back, it sets of the machines, and I am FORCED to be patted down.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Im not even American and this made me feel angry and sick

How right was the person who years back said "If you tollerate this, then your children will be next."

The best saying is

"An injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

Americans have always loved being the biggest bully, and there media especially loves mocking all the country has stamped on. They never consider it may come home to there own country one day, in terms of the crimes the americans love seeing being done to others.

Sick world.

First off, terrorism never came to our country.......it has been here all the time, there's more evidence supporting a 'false flag' event than evidence supporting that we were attacked by muslim terrorists. It is just not being brought to light by a controlled media. The proof is all over the net though. Look it up before they take the net away. BTW,click here to see that many of the hijackers are still alive today!
On further.
What's sick is the repetitive IGNORANCE of the world who collectively blame Americans for being ignorant as well as blaming Americans for what their government is doing...IN THEIR NAME! Just because it is being done by America "THE COUNTRY" doens't mean that American's are doing it. Americans don't like what is happening in their country, they are being systematically attacked equally along with any muslim and being lied to by the best affluent liars and criminals money can buy. Everyone is subject to, hypnotisms, lies and half-truths,.....no one is perfect, but to blame the American people for things Bush and Obama are doing along with International Bankers and families such as the Rockefellers who are using America for their own sick personal agenda to bring "Order Out Of Chaos" to the world or THEIR VERSION of how the world should exist (in their favor, no doubt).........is just wrong....and might I cast a stone back by saying it's just damn ignorant to judge Americans by watching the controlled American News, the Hollywood movies and listening to American music etc. Whoever judges Americans without even knowing them.......YOU ARE TRULY THE ONE WHO IS IGNORANT! You don't know Americans like I do....in fact from your statement above......I have just described YOU (poster of this addendum post) in the aforementioned post. Your post is based on a created, stereotypical version of what Americans are and what they truly want, yet this is NOT what they truly want. Average Americans don't enjoy what is going on in the world in their name nor do they enjoy violence, as you say. Out of 300+ million people, sure their are exceptions and sick people.....bad apples, if you will, but to spoil the whole bunch with a stereotype? I just thought by 2010, after generations of doing this, we would be smarter (or enlightened, as they say lately), yet, we have learned NOTHING! We are not evolved whatsoever, we just have better, more efficient toys to kill with, maim and destroy others with and the same "dance of debasement" is clearly just as practiced today as ever. Americans do not have a vote that counts...Bush proved that while in his 8 years. Everything the Americans ask for is being ignored now by Obama, and Constitutionally damaging policies are being worked "under the table", being hidden from congress, not to mention the people. Americans are being shafted, lied to, their constitution is being shredded before their eyes, and there's nothing they can do about it outside of a revolution. The government will continue their assaults under the brazen disruption of law and order and constitutional freedoms and the people have their hands tied behind their backs, ...because they are expected to follow the law, whether it be criminal or not. If they don't obey, they lose their freedom, or their children will suffer somehow. The government can, will and IS doing anything they want to Americans, without their consent.......and people like YOU are blaming the American people themselves, when there's nothing they can do but put their very lives in danger as well as the live of their children to handle the problem, that is to say, a revolution. Who the hell is quick to implement revolution? Only the foolish run to war. In summation.......you couldn't be more wrong about the American people. If someow you were referring to the American government and not the people?...Maybe you and the whole world should then SAY THAT and not the other, as we can only ascertain from the lines of text you leave behind, the message you are trying to convey, not your inference or cognitive suggestions. Say what you mean, mean what you say. IF, this was what happened. To me it looked like just another 'potshot' at the American populace as so many dead horses have been beaten by that stick already.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

All I can say is thank God our founding fathers weren't afraid of a little adversity and threats of death. If they'd been as afraid as the sheeple now we'd still be in England! All you people who think that this full body search is ok as long as you are "safe" ... your ancestors are turning over in their graves and none of you deserve what's left of your freedoms. Keep handing them to the man!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Thank you Phen,

Im glad you are seeing what the rational side of people should be seeing.

at this rate we should start strip searching childern upon entering the school...

Pedophile dream job?

Sorry im on the virge of vommiting.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

I apologize if I misunderstood your quote below. To me it sounds like you were saying its a good thing to step up "security" and all that entails.

I will never fly but I do believe it's a good idea that they are finally stepping up. When I did fly, I never felt safe, it was so easy to sneak something in. They were letting things sly by way to easily. Terroists everday are trying to come up with new creative ways to sneak in.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

I didn't say anything about a check-in desk, but if you want to make that up straight from your imagination and base your entire illogical argument on that, go for it.

You have to be a complete moron to not know what security measures you are going to go through before you even leave for the airport.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Nobody forced you to be pat-down. You forced yourself just by showing up to the security check point on your own knowing fully that you may be pat-down. You must know that there exist random pat-downs, so you have a chance of it no matter what you chose.
edit on 21-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

the NAZIs didn't even operate in this low extent
youl'd have to be a complete moron to let the nazis take over again

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The Nazi's didn't give you a choice. So what you said is false.

You have a choice of going to the airport and security. If you don't want to go through airport security, don't fly. You have that choice.
edit on 21-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've given up on flying with the family, it's just not a good idea.

The last time I visited an airport was with my wife, our 4 month old girl and 3 year old boy.

Imaging holding on to your small kids while simultaneously untie your shoes, take off your watch and what else, then fiddle around to let some airport employee run you down and your kids. Do not forget that one does not hand your kids over to some unknown low-life, that is just out of the question. Possibly to our parents and reluctantly to relatives, that's all.

At first I sucked it up, thought it would soon be over, that is until one of their stasi employees found an old half empty bottle of baby food in my wifes backpack, cooked in the heat, of course. He was verbally forcing her to drink it, because, as he said "if it isn't dangerous you can drink it.". She was about to do it, but I finally got to senses and lashed out..."You son of a b***, etc!"...yanked the bottle from his hand, threw it away and then we promptly head for the exits.

Never since been to an airport and I will keep it like that.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

HAHAHAH,
Did you not say, they inform you?

Now you are derailing your exposition!!!

If im not mistaken, you said they let you know when you buy your ticket, what you will be going through.

Don't start calling people morons because you were proven wrong.

As someone mentioned, the american ancestors would be turning in their graves, im sure the natives would be too.

And what about the UN universal rights?

I thought they were inalienable, meaning for no reason EVER shall they be removed?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by hadriana

I'm not saying "anything can happen" I'm saying "This routinely happens" Do you know how many child suicide bombers there have been, along with child soldiers..

I'd like to use a few terms to describe how I feel about people with your mind set.

I wont.

As far as security, this is horse crap! When is the government gonna do something about the borders and Zetas? When are they gonna do something about wetbacks? When are they gonna stop sending our jobs overseas?

The terrorists HAVE won. I'm just not sure which terrorists are more dangerous. The muslim boogie man or the players in DC.
What I want to know is how many AMERICAN children of NON muslim bloodlines are used? That kid was about 5 years old and and glow in the dark white. When the hell did he fit the profile?

Oh, thats right. we dont profile.

Do it like El Al does! they get pinged a helluva lot more that we ever have and have a damn nice record.

and they will shoot your ass!

Miraj, you are the reason the terrorists have won. You've turned belly up and wait for the master to come scratch your belly and say how good you are.

FOLKS! UNLESS YOUR JOB REQUIRES IT (and then raise hell), STOP FLYING! DONT BE LEMMINGS!
edit on 21/11/10 by felonius because: add

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
And what about the UN universal rights?

I thought they were inalienable, meaning for no reason EVER shall they be removed?

You should ask all the countries that un goes too if they are about rights, lol.

They are there for agendas, and no where on earth is there real freedoms, so what does the term human right mean. Just what rights do they let you have.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunette_Verte

Are you serious?

They actually asked your wife to drink the baby food?

Wow, they really do hire some scum.

I feel like this could be the start of soemthing nasty.

On a side note, I love how they will invade peoples cyber privacy to catch Pedophiles who lure childern.

And at the same extent, invade our physical privacy, by looking at our children from a differnt room.

all in the name of our safety

So looking at naked childern is wrong, so they invade our cyber privacy to stop it.

But they look naked childern to determine safety at an airport.

*SIGH*

only a few monthes ago a woman on here wrote an article that explained how she was almost charge for pedophilia for taking a picture of her own sons bum at the cottage, when the people at the negative shop saw the image they reported her....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

I think you all need to calm down, Terrorism uses small children also, not only adults. the TSA has a job to do, and that is to make absolutely sure that we all travel SAFE. I looked over your VIDEO and saw nothing as you labeled it. People I think you need to redirect your misguided anger to something else, and be a bit more accurate with your observations....just sayin. I know I am thankful for the TSA doing what they have to do..even sometimes when it is not so pleasant.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Well personally I dont believe any paper can truly define our rights.

I believe a man poor in afganistan is just as free as a rich man from America.

At any moment the two could go on killing rampages.

At any moment they could both rob people.

So people are truly free in that sense.

But the reference was for the hypocritical take home point...
You know?

edit on 21-11-2010 by tribaltrip because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2010 by tribaltrip because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join