It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Please people, the TSA is not the main culprit, it's the GOVERNMENT. Focusing protest against the TSA and NOT the government is to fall into their trap, to divert attention away from the top of the pyramid.

The TSA is an evil strategy by the Government.

Here's an excllent, 7min video which spells out what's really going on. www.brasschecktv.com...
Just take a look at Chertoff's history, Chertoff, ex head of Homeland Security, Chertoff who drafted the original 'torture is ok', email, Chertoff who was c0-drafter of the Patriot Act, Chertoff who was in charge of the relief work in New Orleans after the levees broke, and who let the people die, Chertoff who is making millions from the sale of these machines.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Bra det er ikke sånn i Norge da. Jeg har iallefall ikke sett noe.

Til Dovre faller!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

All you did is deny...

PROVE that your rights are being broken. I just explained with logic why your rights are NOT being broken, and all you do is deny it with no logic at all. Just once sentence.

How on Earth can your rights be broken when nobody is forcing you to be searched? No body is forcing you to fly?

edit on 21-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

It is in my opinion, because not flying is an unreasonable alternative for many, many people. In many people's cases, it would utterly and completely disrupt their lives, possibly even destroying their quality of life. Since, for those people at least, not flying is an unreasonable alternative (because driving or taking the train state to state or coast to coast is too time intensive,) these searches are de facto mandatory for many.

Flying has become an institution in this country and around the world. It has become as common place and integral to many people's lives, employments, and livelihoods as walking or driving. The air line and the TSA have the right and the authority to bar someone from flying if there is evidence of criminal behavior or safety threats in my opinion, but not to force them to undergo a pat down or full body scan. Not without a warrant. Especially since the TSA is a Federal Agency under the DHS. That is just my opinion and interpretation of the fourth amendment. Feel free to disagree. I respect your view. (And I could be legally wrong, too. I'm not a legal scholar or an attorney. This is just my opinion.)

I agree, flying has become common place - but it is not essential to survival. Giving up flying will be an inconvenience to many, a great inconvenience to some.......but if people aren't prepared to put up with even a lot of inconvenience to stand up to this evil....what can I say....words fail me.
edit on 21-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle

Originally posted by MR BOB

Originally posted by Danbones
you didn't see the guy running his hands all over the boys crotch?
it aint pretty
o:24
edit on 20-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

I didn't. i saw the guy turning the kids shirt inside out at that time. you can only see the back of the kid there is no way you can say that happend for sure.

im against them feeling people up, but that's not nessecarily what i saw here.

edit on 21-11-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

Who cares what he did or didn't touch or if they ironed the damn shirt before they put it back on, they are searching a young child!!! That is what is wrong here.

Look dont get pissy at me for pointing out that the op is misleading, im just saying what i saw.

link   
Quit flying. It is just that simple. Email the airlines and the places you were going to go and tell them why you won't be spending your money with them. I have done these things already. The only vote you have left is the "vote" of your dollar.

link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Actually as I mentioned above not disclosing the full details of security measures before the purchase of the flights is in clear breach of your statutory rights.

Are you saying that if they started disclosing official detailed information about the searches during the sale of the ticket, the searches would then not be violating rights?

If I recall correctly, since the last time I flew on an airline in 2007, they DO tell you the security measures. They even tell you what is and is not allowed on the flight, and to prepare to have your shoes taken off, etc. Before you even walk to the security line they tell you again.

Why don't you prove that security measures are not disclosed? Until you do, your argument holds no merit.

Everyone should know the security measures by now, so STILL, no rights are broken.

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Why are you defending this? Your argument is the one which is fundamentally flawed here.

I am not defending anything, I am just asking how your rights are being broken. People keep claiming rights are broken, but I think they have fooled themselves. Nobody is forcing them to fly, and nobody is forcing them to walk to the security gate. They are walking on their own.

I am saying YOUR argument is fundamentally flawed.

www.americanairlines.co.uk...

Book a flight there buddy why don't you. I just went right through to the confirm payment page with no mention of any rigorous secuirty checks. Do you want me to do it for every American airline? Against your statutory rights, and you are defending this, and quite frankly your apathetic attitude is the reason why things like this happen.

Fare rules: This is all I found and it doesn't mention anything about pat downs scanners etc.

www.americanairlines.co.uk...

BTW that was a nightmare to sort out terrible website for future reference.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Big Raging Loner because: To add the letter R.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

How on Earth can your rights be broken when nobody is forcing you to be searched? No body is forcing you to fly?

Keep on slamming that message home, gOp. The sheep are being slowly lulled back to to sleep.

Baaa, baaa

Private jets are the way to fly IF you can afford it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

Oh great cop-out. Yes ignore answering the question.

Enjoy being groped? That is really an immature thing to say.

It's absolutely DISGUSTING that you think these people are touching children sexually. It's very telling of your mindset.

Noted. No, what is disgusting is that you are prepared to support the violation of children's inalienable rights.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Just to add before you mention some lame argument about it being a UK based website or something equally ridiculous, the flight I booked was from LAX to JFK, for next month.

Try it I dare you. Now that I have my proof you requested, you prove that you were fully informed of security measures in 2007 when you booked your flight?

Tick tock...

BTW that isn't the sound of a bomb.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You have it completely backwards.

Why should anyone have to prove they have a right to fly?

Aircraft exist, humans can fly in them.

Why in the world should be have to submit ourselves to humiliation in order to board a commercial airliner?

Clearly falls under the category of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, whether you are flying for business or pleasure.

It is the mentality of people like you that allow totalitarian governments to take control.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The US government is taking away and has took away more rights than any other terrorist on planet Earth.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

You have it completely backwards.

Why should anyone have to prove they have a right to fly?

Aircraft exist, humans can fly in them.

Why in the world should be have to submit ourselves to humiliation in order to board a commercial airliner?

Clearly falls under the category of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, whether you are flying for business or pleasure.

It is the mentality of people like you that allow totalitarian governments to take control.

Star for you, and if I could give you a flag I would.

second

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

And Obama saying that strip searches and scanners are OK won't help.... because when that piece of filth speaks, millions follow him like he's god or something.

That's funny you say that. Have you seen next weeks Newsweek Magazine cover? It says Obama: GOD OF ALL THINGS

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Fancy legal loop holes aren't logic my friend.

You are right, no body is forcing us to fly...

So lets say we all just stopped flying.

There goes a very big industry in the economy, and one that connects us internationally so that capitalism can succeed.

Being groped is wrong, no if's and's or but's about it.

Especially when someone hasn't done a damn thing.Just be a citizen.

I mean we strip search criminals, but thats once they have already commited a crime (Im sure there are cases where somoene hasnt broken a crime and is strip searched.)

There are people who have to fly for work, they can't say no.

They would love to opt out and find another way to where ever they are going.

But they can't.

So sure, they can sit here and sit behind the pieces of paper that protect them ( along with obamas former law firm.) and they can make it seem like they are protecting us.

And they can have people like your self, saying "its alright, they proposed it to us first, so it's not illegal."

It's okay, though your logic will get you real far in life, I question, how well in tune you are with your logic,

Cause logic would dictate you wouldn't come on a board like this and argue with people who will deny and deny and deny, and wont believe anything that defends the gov't (Not to say I am exactly one of these people, as I admitted you are right, there is a waiver.)

Logic would dictate you would save your self sometime, go make breakfast and do not worry about the rational people who just saw a young boy get groped and they are mad as hell, no matter what paper you throw in front of them, or legal loop holes or security.

This thread has the real source of anger repeated.

People arent so much mad at the TSA, we know they are a dirt bag.

We just expect this Gov't that protects us from anything and everything. Will protect us from being prodded like animals.

Thank You.

link   
This goes against our constitutional rights as unreasonable searches and seizures. If our president and government officials can't recognize this as stamping on our basic human rights than they should all be thrown out of office! Where's the common sense in these searches? If a search can't protect our rights than its the duty of our government to find other non-intrusive ways to protect them. Ninety-nine percent of the people being pat downed are not common criminals. To subject them to such an intrusive body search is criminal and blatantly against our constitutional rights. It's a shame, this country is losing its basic human rights and freedoms while the public is sheepishly accepting it.

link   
While I'm TOTALLY against these new "security" measures, this threads is ridiculous. You simply cannot see what that guy did to the kid and most of you are just seeing what you WANT to see because you're so "outraged". The thread title is absurd and sensationalist nonsense that wouldn't be out of place in a gutter tabloid rag. Just stop it

These searches need to stop, yes. It's a blatant attack on our rights, yes. But rubbish like this thread is NOT helping the cause.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just to isolate one point in particular you made there:

If I recall correctly, since the last time I flew on an airline in 2007, they DO tell you the security measures. They even tell you what is and is not allowed on the flight, and to prepare to have your shoes taken off, etc. Before you even walk to the security line they tell you again.

Are you talking about the check-in desk?!!

I wager that 99.999% of people using airports have bought their tickets before the date they intend to fly, like a normal person. You don't seem to have too much experience with airports.

You would be hard pushed to get any sort of a refund if you decided at the check-in desk the security measures weren't for you. This is not covered in any airlines return policy! Therefore my point still stands.

I hope your delay in reply is due to a bit of well needed research.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think the op over exaggerated the situation, but it is ridiculous that they made the boy take off his shirt.

This has gone too far. Dogs can sniff out explosives. People who want to object to dogs should learn to ride trains, or take their POVs, the rest of us shouldn't have to go through these levels of personal space violation and public humiliation because of a certain groups religious beliefs.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well.....it looks like the terrorists got what they wanted. They have turned us so paranoid that we have altered our way of life. I can just imagine the smirk on thier faces when they see things like this.....taking our freedom one step at a time.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join