It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You lot kick up a stink about nothing, good lord.
reply to post by Liamoville

At last somebody else that sees the light!"!

Bravo sir

Vvv

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

And maybe that is the ultimate goal, prevent the free movement of the American people unless the American people comply with their (TSA) rules, the molestation of your body. But you are right, no one is forcing you to fly. And if you don't comply with pat downs, you won't fly, and you might get fined. So, let us hear from you after you have to submit to a rectal check and vaginal one (if you have one).

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by asianeko
I agree that it's a shame that searches have come to this. Especially pat downs on children. However, I didn't see any "groping" done at all. simple patting. If you don't like it, don't fly.

Lets be honest with ourselves here. The moment that children don't have to go through the same security measures that adults do, they will be the ones with explosives in their cavities. Children have been used in other places of the world as weapons, they won't be an exception here. Why open that pathway to welcome it sooner?
edit on 21-11-2010 by asianeko because: grammar correction

You are sold on the lies told by TPTB. It hasn't happened yet anyway.... It is also conceivable that a politician could hide a bomb....are they being groped when they fliy? The greatest threat to airport security has been statistically proven to be the ground workers....are they being strip searched every day?

Are these same TSA staff being strip searched everyday before they start work?

Using your same logic, hell, even Obama could get a bomb - is he strip searched? No, only the people are treated like terrorists and prodded like cattle.

edit on 21-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I'm 43 years old and my dad is about 76 and we've both lived in America our whole lives and no child has ever killed us with a bomb yet. I don't know anyone that's ever been killed by a child bomb either for that matter.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

According to military intelligence sources there are about 12 children being routinely used in the Sangin area just to plant bombs. The Taliban have resorted to the tactic because they know that British troops are unlikely to fire on children planting IEDs (improvised explosive devices). They have also been forced into the change because sophisticated surveillance technology is able to pick up Taliban IED planting teams and take action against them.

I bet you don't know anyone who is starving to death or doesn't have access to clean water either. It doesn't mean that it isn't happening in the world.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

Pilots now get a pass. So now, terrorists can dress up like pilots. You can wear a Burka and get a pass, oh, wait, you have to have your head and neck checked out.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

I can just see it now, a woman having to remove a tampon to prove it isn't housing a bomb!!! OMG! OMG! If this trend continues, that could possibly happen.

And then there's those Depends that the elderly need to wear. What happens in that case and it will happen?

How long before the scanners are rejected as inefficient and the full-body patdowns are for everyone boarding a flight?

How long before patdowns are deemed ineffectual without cavity searches?

Nothing is sacred when it comes to safety, right?

Let's use the procedure on trains and buses too.

Heck... why stop there? Anyone driving into a city in their own car should be stopped too. You never know WHAT coud be in the car or the driver.

Now there's a way to boost employment!
edit on 21-11-2010 by momoney because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by tribaltrip

All you did is deny...

PROVE that your rights are being broken. I just explained with logic why your rights are NOT being broken, and all you do is deny it with no logic at all. Just once sentence.

How on Earth can your rights be broken when nobody is forcing you to be searched? No body is forcing you to fly?

edit on 21-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

Just recently a guy (the notorious "don't touch my junk guy") just got sued by TSA, by not cooperating with the search. He denied the plane trip and got his money back and they still sued him because he would not let them do the search. Also, people have to make money, thus, people have to fly to supplement their job descriptions sometimes. Sometimes, it is for a particular business that has hired them and they have to fly....or lose their jobs. Hence, no feeding of families, no pay...nothing. What is the particular "right" being negated is your "personal security". The Universal Human Rights charter says you have the right to personal security.....it does not say that "you have the right to have your personal security infringed upon by your government against your will". Here is a small list of the UN Universal Human Rights Charter:

The United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights: Here are just a few examples:

Article 12.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor, to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks!
Life, liberty and security of person freedom from slavery and servitude
Freedom from torture, or cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
Equality before the law (isonomia)
Not being subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile
Freedom of movement and residence
Nationality
The right to marriage and to found a family
Freedom of thought, conscience and religion
Peaceful assembly and association
Work
Health
Education.

Looks like a couple of these United Nations Univeral Rights have been abrogated, indeed!
edit on 21-11-2010 by Phenomium because: ??

link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004
watch out for big bertha right there on the left with her arms all crossed and cavity gloves on, Looking like "yeah, that's right, we own you now"

Another thing, anyone know why it takes 3 people to search this little boy even with his shirt off?
edit on 11/20/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

Because if I was his father standing there and they tried to pull this stuff, the would need extra security for sure. Then Id be on my way to Gitmo for being a domestic terrorist...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
From a conspiratorial angle, I believe the TSA intentionally hires the dregs of society exclusely since outside they are the lowest level of society. Inside the control point a massive 180 happens...
The PTB get a 2 fer, not paying welfare and mental hospital costs; and keeping a good stock of "doll of care" sacrificial offerings.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Well.....it looks like the terrorists got what they wanted. They have turned us so paranoid that we have altered our way of life. I can just imagine the smirk on thier faces when they see things like this.....taking our freedom one step at a time.

I gave you a star because this same thought has entered my head many times. However, I am less and less inclined to believe it was the people we normally think of as "terrorists" and much more likely to be individuals much higher up in the world's power structure. Nevertheless, they are licking their chops and gloating over their success in bringing Americans to their knees.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Im not even American and this made me feel angry and sick

How right was the person who years back said "If you tollerate this, then your children will be next."

I have flown literally hundreds of times and have never been killed by a terrorist yet. In fact some of those flights were to places to fight terrorists and yes Im still here..

It seems the real terrorists are those in the Whitehouse and 10 Downing street!

Our kids have the right to not be molested by state perverts.. Stop this whilst you still can!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The G*# D%&#$ Gestapo!

The the sheeple go," Bhaaaa, bahaaaa baaaaaa

SnF

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by asianeko
I agree that it's a shame that searches have come to this. Especially pat downs on children. However, I didn't see any "groping" done at all. simple patting. If you don't like it, don't fly.

Lets be honest with ourselves here. The moment that children don't have to go through the same security measures that adults do, they will be the ones with explosives in their cavities. Children have been used in other places of the world as weapons, they won't be an exception here. Why open that pathway to welcome it sooner?
edit on 21-11-2010 by asianeko because: grammar correction

And the moment that all muslims have to go through the same security checks that we do, it would make a lot more sense! But presently you can't ask a muslim woman to remove her veil....you might upset her religious sensibilities and that would be catastrophic...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by asianeko

It is unfair or unreasonable to compare what goes on in the war zone with what goes on on American soil. People going to visit family for the holidays are not likely to be strapping on bombs to their children. It just isn't going to happen.

That is what people are doing -- visiting family, going on vacations or making business trips. To treat all those people as potential terrorists is nonsense. It is a money making venture and nothing more. The unscrupulous are taking advantage of media hype to make a buck.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
From a conspiratorial angle, I believe the TSA intentionally hires the dregs of society exclusely since outside they are the lowest level of society. Inside the control point a massive 180 happens...
The PTB get a 2 fer, not paying welfare and mental hospital costs; and keeping a good stock of "doll of care" sacrificial offerings.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Granite because: (no reason given)

Yeah, probably Pedophiles.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Im not even American and this made me feel angry and sick

How right was the person who years back said "If you tollerate this, then your children will be next."

The best saying is

"An injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

Americans have always loved being the biggest bully, and there media especially loves mocking all the country has stamped on. They never consider it may come home to there own country one day, in terms of the crimes the americans love seeing being done to others.

Sick world.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

your right, there is no constitutional right to fly, but there is to PRIVACY. Expecialy on someones genitals.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Apparently the xray machines are very revealing.
Send some shapely gal in, followed by some ugly old guy, and he could sneak in an H bomb.

Things have gone way too far.

Let us choose, dog sniff or cavity search in back room.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Oh geez..
They still have to show an ID! Ugh.... About the the whole tsa crap, It makes me sick seeing this happen to people and children. I don't like the scanners either with the health risks and the fact they probably laugh at lunch about a big womans malformed body. I will never fly but I do believe it's a good idea that they are finally stepping up. When I did fly, I never felt safe, it was so easy to sneak something in. They were letting things sly by way to easily. Terroists everday are trying to come up with new creative ways to sneak in.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
"Grops his testicles" Lmao get real, he's facing away how on earth can you see that? He does the usual search on the inside of his leg.

You lot kick up a stink about nothing, good lord.

No, he is groping his crotch. You can plainly see it. Review it again.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join