It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hmmm... I guess this kind blows their lie about "modified procedures for children under 12" right out of the water.

I don't even see how they can pretend anymore in the face of this kind of stuff.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by Aziuno

They took the boys shirt off. Big deal. They boy has the option to going to a private room. His father had the option of asking for a private room. Neither of them seemed to care enough to ask for a private room. So it probably wasn't a big deal to them.

The sweatshirt the boy was wearing looked twice his size. Baggy clothing is suspicious, not matter who is wearing it. It makes people think you are hiding something under your clothing.

Whenever I buy clothes for my kid, I always bought a slightly bigger size, as they tend to have growth spurts and clothes can be expensive to buy for them to wear once and then have to throw them away as the child has grown out of them. A lot of parents I know do this...So you are saying that if children are wearing baggy clothing that makes them terrorist suspects....oh please, now you really are being ridiculous!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
The thread title is misleading, and leading to people posting on the title instead of the video

The kid's shirt is taken off, he is patted down. His shirt is put back on.

I do not see any groping going on. This is a thread created to fuel the fire, and hatred allready so prevelent.

If you look at the vid with a preconceived perception of what is going on, you will not see what is actaully happenning.

The only thing i see wrong, is that it was not done in a private area, like a booth or something.

Other than that, imo, i do not see a strip search like the title states. Pure sensationalism.

VvV

Not picking on you specifically but just have to say ..... ARE YOU #$%(*&% NUTS????????? you don't see a problem with stripping children???? Regardless if there in a room or not.

This mentality has gotten you the freedoms and abuses you are experiencing now and with every dignity given away more will be taken.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Think you can avoid it by not flying? Think again

bus station

Srry haven't figured out how to embed it

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't know how many people in this thread have stated that they see no problem with this because I haven't read the entire thread, but I'm assuming at least one troll has come in here to voice that opinion. To those of you, I pose this question:

If you saw a grown man outside, whether it just be on the side of the street, at a playground, where ever, stripping and groping a young child, what would you do? Would you see nothing wrong with it and go about your day? Would you stand there and watch? Or would you promptly kick the man's ass and call the police?

If you're like me and would go with the third option, I pose a second question to you: WHY should the TSA be treated any different? Don't give me this "national security" horse #. Give me one justified reason why this is acceptable.

Excluding trolls, I expect no one to answer these questions.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I only read the first page.

Are you people REALLY that ignorant?

Nowhere in the past 50 years has a child been used in an act of terrorism in airplanes.

Only once has an IDIOT been used, the government made sure he was on the flight.

If you ACTUALLY believe that these actions have ANYTHING to do with actual security, you are an IDIOT!

Control, subversive behavior. Maybe you should listen to the psychologists that have been stating the purpose of this regime. CONTROL! PERIOD!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I blame everyone watching for not helping this kid.

Society has become "read-only"

F T W

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Terroists everday are trying to come up with new creative ways to sneak in.

What fantasy land do you live in? Or, is that just the picture you get from watching tv news? It is sensationalism to make a buck, in case you didn't know.

In fact, most people are just going about their everyday lives; trying to do ordinary things here in North America. It is a shame that so many of you have allowed the hype to destroy your trust and faith in your neighbours. The only people "out to get you" are the rich trying to figure out how to get more money out of your pocket and into theirs.

This terrorism BS is just more of that -- making some rich at your expense. You've been duped.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well.........the biggest part of the problem with the big picture is us "American citizens" not the Gov. Have we forgotten who we are? We used to be a country that stood up for rights and wrongs, not anymore. We are allowing this crap to happen and until there is enough people to take a stand and say "enough is enough" it will continue. There is no way in the world that I would have stood there silent as his Dad did and allowed someone to do that to either one of my kids without causing a scene I guarantee would have put my face on every news network in the country. I'm so sick of hearing Americans complain about how they're being wronged it makes me sick. You want change.... then stand your arse up and do something about it and stop sniveling, it's that easy people. As a country this has become more and more of a lost trait and the ones with the courage to stand up are becoming a dying breed.
edit on 21-11-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Do I have to explain to you what happens when you think like a stasi employee?

Your company is going down, that, history should have thought you. If not, you will learn when the people are done with your kind. It will happen. Again, history will teach you this.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

I agree with you PETROLCOIN, it the video did sicken me. My father told me the story of Kitty Genovese as a child. I was extremely young but the story was enough to get me angry at all those people and vow never to sit idly by. If you search on wiki, "Murder of Kitty Genovese" it talks about that case and the "bystander effect" which I think to some degree fits in this case (the airport video). While I do not think anyone should resort to violence, the crowd and people who witnessed this should have filled a compliant and spoke up. To some it may seem like nothing but it as someone posted earlier the frog in the pot of water, set to boil.
edit on 21-11-2010 by aberrant because: MOD, I am sorry this post, added 3 times, can you please remove the duplicates, I do not know how yet but I will look it up right now.

link   

I agree with you PETROLCOIN, it the video did sicken me. My father told me the story of Kitty Genovese as a child. I was extremely young but the story was enough to get me angry at all those people and vow never to sit idly by. If you search on wiki, "Murder of Kitty Genovese" it talks about that case and the "bystander effect" which I think to some degree fits in this case (the airport video). While I do not think anyone should resort to violence, the crowd and people who witnessed this should have filled a compliant and spoke up. To some it may seem like nothing but it as someone posted earlier the frog in the pot of water, set to boil.

link   

link   

Oh yeah,
You are right,
American patriots of the 'then' wouldn't be turning over in their graves.
They would be vomiting all over their caskets and then rolling over.

AS previously stated, clearly the terrorists have won.
As we have people like you defending such radical acts.
And clearly your logic is still failing you.
As you are still here.
Arguing with people you will not win with.

link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

And Obama saying that strip searches and scanners are OK won't help.... because when that piece of filth speaks, millions follow him like he's god or something.

Do you think he would let his daughters go through the scanners? What about getting a pat down? I would really like to know that.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
Think you can avoid it by not flying? Think again

bus station

Srry haven't figured out how to embed it

Absolutely frick'n disgusting. How long before they start putting "checkpoints" randomly around city streets?

What is the difference between this and "1984"? It surely is not the future I had in mind growing up. This was the stuff of bad movies. Now its our reality.

Funny, I don't feel safe.
at least not from unnecessary intrusion and invasion of privacy.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

I never said baggy clothing makes them terrorist suspects. Stop exaggerating.

I said baggy clothing is suspicious, period. If your child's clothes don't fit right, expect someone to think YOU the PARENT is hiding something on their child.

Here is a reality check for you:

Taliban make children plant IEDs

Now, I know these are somewhat irrelevant, but the point I want to make is how sick humans are:

Cops: Mom Used Child's Crib to Hide Drugs

Pregnant Mom Uses Baby As Weapon

Marines: Taliban using children in Afghan fight

Don't you DARE tell me these stories are fake. You would be completely wrong.

Do you know what martyrdom is? Some religious extremists believe sacrificing your life to kill enemies grants you a free pass to heaven, even if it means killing or sacrificing their own child. And if their child dies, their child goes. This is the absolute truth. And it doesn't matter what color, race, age, etc., anyone could have these beliefs or certain religion.

On another note... Children are used by criminals because they know people like you exist. People like you think "oh how can you search the child! They are innocent!". Then they take advantage of that weakness. I am not saying children are not innocent, but their evil parents that know no bounds will force their child to do what they ask, and most of the time they child won't even realize it is wrong.

Don't sit there and try to appeal to emotions using children as your argument.... there is a very real threat. WAKE UP to this reality! Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And ignoring it wont make it go away.

edit on 21-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What parent would consent to their child taking their clothing off in a public place like an airport? The little boy took his shirt off!!! That is outrageous.

My 14 year old daughter wore a skirt to the airport...they pulled her aside and made her lift her skirt in front of everyone to check under it! Luckily she had shorts on...this was last summer ...so no pat down took place.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

So you are saying this woman could take down a plane and kill everyone aboard because the sick witch used her child to strike her boyfriend? I should give up my personal freedoms for this woman?

Repeatedly we have asked to see ONE, JUST ONE case in the US of A where an American used their child for terroristic actions. What you have supplied are Taliban terrorists NOT in the US and sick twisted Americans who are not terrorists.

Try again.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join