It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

It went to the NSA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was stunned.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I would pass this off as coincidence....if it weren't for my recent phase of paranoia.

I really hope this is nothing, but nonsense, because I know people who will be away on travel on those days, and I will be traveling that day also....Don't want no drama...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Duff is the name of the beer they drink.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well, looks like everything's been said, 24 pages in and there's little I can contribute, interesting as the theory is. So all that's left now is to prepare.

Time to limber up and get those flailing arms ready...

PS. Prime Minister David Cameron will visit China, November 9th - 10th 2010. So not quite the same time as Obama.
edit on 4-11-2010 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
In my opinion this trip is highly suspect, it was moved up a few days, more people in the entourage than usual, all for a trip to three (I think) Third World Countries that don't amount to spit, I'll give India a break on that one. So the question is...why does it sound more like getting the hell out of the US before some crap hits the fan???
Crap like Nuclear or EMP?

Here's all the links....

US to spend $200 mn a day on Obama's Mumbai visit

Obama's trip to be biggest ever

Obama trip to India, with 3000 fellow travellers, will reportedly cost $200 million per day!

Forty planes and six armoured cars: Obama visit to India the 'biggest ever by a US President'

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MimiG

That site is registered under GoDaddy. Someone bought the domain and has it set up o relocate you to NSA.Gov. that is all. nothing big or scary. A real covert group would not do something like that, They would use symbols and metaphors, not "illuminati backwards"

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Great post!

the DUFF logo on the bag probably is intentional, NOT short for duffel, and probably means something though it's not shown in these pics..it is in all the rest DUFF ????

as another poster pointed out earlier:

D epleted
U ranium
F alse
F lag

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus

Originally posted by dmefoc

I honestly tried to read this sorry attempt of a post, but after I tried glossing through the first sentance I was sickened to my very core.

lol, drama queen much? if an internet chatboard can "sicken you to your core" then you have bigger issues than those screaming "conspiracy"... and they have some issues

So, I can count on you to stop posting, once this is proven to be false?

Yes or no.

Seriously, I'm tired of dealing with you lower beings.

I'm sorry but it's the simple fact of the matter, anyone incapable of my intelligence or greater, is a moron to myself and anyone you may know, why?

Because, if you attempt to state a FACT without even so much as a shred of doubt, you deserve to be stoned to death, IMO.

I'm sorry, it's just how far you idiots have taken things in the past few years, if something can't be proven without a reasonable doubt than you deserve whatever sentence is cast upon you by your peer's.

well, in your infinite wisdom (since you claim to be so intelligent) please do point out where I said I believe in/dont believe in this type of stuff,

It shouldnt be too hard, to find, since you quoted everything Ive said on the subject matter previously.

Stoned to death? Lol, are you serious? You mad homie? I guess the interwebs are serious bidness to you huh? I will venture out and take a guess that you havent taken your medication tonight, so I forgive you for casting us all to death.

As for my opinions on all of this, I will give it to you now, so you know, and MAYBE you can formulate your own opinion off of mine, so next time you may just appear to be as smart as you wish you were.

Do I think there are symbolic meanings behind certain things, of course. Symbols are the foundation of our communication, just look at hyroglyphics. Symbols are how we communicated before words were used (did you know that, smarty pants?)
Do I think that there is a big conspiracy to keep the general public down, so that a few can hold onto power? No. Why would they have to conspire, when they are wealthy. They got wealthy by providing a service that we the people they are "supposedly" trying to oppress deem a "need" and spend money on.
Do I think there are legit conspiracies? Absolutely. For whatever reason, the powers that be decided the public does not need to know, or cannot handle the truth of the matter, so they hide it, mask it and sometimes destroy what is real to present a false reality. That to me says they are looking out for our best interest.

People get to me too man, especially the ones that come on here, and say "my dog took a poop today, and it was in the shape of a circle.. more proof of UFOs" or "I have a bad feeling about March 18, 244820842 because I had a dream that turned all white as I woke up"

Those are the frivilous troll posts that you should be able to ignore, and go about your marry way, if youre an adult (I cant fathom that you are, based off of your post)

Here is what worries me/ makes me wonder. I think the most LIKELY thing (big event that everyone seems to have a "gut feeling" about) is going to be something that is of geological importance. Maybe something lending credence to one religion being "right" so to speak. I think that it would most likely be muslim, and may have already happened. You see muslims getting more and more prevelant throughout Europe, and the government letting it happen. Why is this? Maybe and artifact, or something has been found that proves the word of the koran? Its exciting, and a lot more promising than the "doom and gloomers" and what they bring.
(add a note here, I am not a religious person, I do not believe in "god" in the socially packaged way, but more that we are all of one, and we are all energy connected, just formed in different shapes, sizes, ect ect.

PS,, I hope you dont die

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
Not saying i buy into this, but it is interesting. One thing i don't think has been mentioned, is that the way we see the face of the clock....the bottom of the clock should be on the ground. It isn't though, it's on the left side. And also, just after the clock lands, the image shifts, it seems, to deliberately INCLUDE that left bit.

I DIDn't notice that before.
So assuming (wrong to do, I know) that the hands are still in the right position, and only the numbers shifted during the explosion/ impact of hitting the ground...the clock should read 3:40.
For numerology peeps out there. The hands would be on the 3 and 8......=11
-Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Anyone who has ever watched the show knows that Duff Brewing Company is who makes the beer. Duff Beer. The cans,kegs,factory,taps, all have been on the show before.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

because in late April I published my ground breaking thread All Roads Lead to Rome sending a shot around the world by exposing 2,000 years of duplicity and lies and who is behind it all. Now repeat after me "When tyrants rule the land, with laws meant to tyrannize men, this is when the outlaw takes his place in history" We are on to them, and they know it, and the only thing it takes to stop them is to stop scaring your selves to death all the time, and realize they are just humans like you and stand up against them and get rid of them. No need to thank me! Saving the world is my job!

No shame in your game
Maybe Slayer69 is right....

All seriousness aside, I shall thank you regardless!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
we NEED a list of the 3000 or so delegares going with the president... i think we will find some interesting things on that list.

the thing about not including michelle and the kids originally... then changing the plans and including them, is suspicious

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Search it on Google, the site is owned by Josh Findley who is a dorky IT kid who redirects his domain name to the NSA. I could buy a domain name for "alienswillkillusall122112.com" and redirect it to the white house if i really wanted too.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

Originally posted by Eastsiderdr07
not to be rude but idgad if you were on this sight for 100 years...its just logic...learn to use it.....this even will happen i kid you not.

Yeah, well before you question my logic, learn to spell. Dictionary... use it, you should, i kid you not.
I hate when people bash someone for a spelling mistake. Could be a typing errrror. Culd B shrt hnd. But theres no reason to bash over that

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Duffman says drink Duff

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

Yep I was just reading a thread on a different site about the www.itanimulli.com site....apparently it is just a redirect which is simple to accomplish.

Was just a big suprise at first as I had never heard of the site before, and imagine my suprise when NSA came up.

Good gag anyhow

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bevigilant

I have mentioned that many times in this thread, and I have looked and looked but cant seem to find a list. I have been hoping someone with a better search skills could actually find it.

One other thing I have been thinking about is maybe they arent so much clues for us, but just how they communicate with each other. With things like phones being easily tapped and secret meetings, yada yada, it might just be easier for them to relay what is going on between them. After all, I would guess if this was the case, then they would Know what they were looking for in any particular segment.

We just might have actually just caught on to what has been so blatantly in front of our faces this whole time, or they are getting sloppy

Just a thought.
edit on 4-11-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by maluminse

Originally posted by buddha
what about the count down?
he stops at Four! what does that mean?

Yes I noticed that too. Maybe it means it happens before you think it will. It happens before 10/6 to.... today!!!! omg. : D Seriously though that is interesting.

I haven't read through the entire thread as of yet. This is just a thought that just came to me. Could stopping at 4 indicate the time the event is suppose to happen? 4 as in 4pm or 4am. Not saying that I believe all of this. It is interesting none the less.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Shivering Coward

Hillary Clinton is in New Zealand at the moment she leaves on the 6th.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I can think of a couple reasons why clues might be found in television shows and movies.

1) Satanic ritual / black magic : I am fortunately not a student of this stuff, but there are very real and serious texts that exist about casting black magic spells, summoning satan's spirit etc etc. I know its typically presented as a light hearted farce in media these days, but it wasn't too long ago when people took it very seriously and there were witch burnings and mass confusion as a result of these occult practices. To simply dismiss this stuff away is to be very naive indeed. So these terror events could in fact be spells that were prepared in advance by dark priests. I know it sounds nuts but if that is what these people believe and if that is there MO then you'd expect to see it repeated in future crimes as well.

2) Someone affiliated with the show (writer, animator, director) is in the know and has a conscience and wants to put out a warning but out of fear does so in a very obscure way. Maybe as a bread crumb for future events in a longshot attempt to spoil some of these "surprises". Let us not forget all the people who seemingly had foreknowledge of 9/11 -- it was barely kept secret and people working for the Simpsons are def. rubbing elbow with elites.

One thing that strikes me about these Simpsons episodes is the fact that the two scenes that are providing the forewarning are most definitely NOT FUNNY. I have watched a ton of Simpsons and the humor is very in your face and obvious and why would zooming on a magazine cover that says $9 next to the twin towers be funny? Its not. Its totally out of place and incongruent with the typical humor pattern. Its downright awkward. Same goes with the time for dinner joke. Its not funny. Homer is fat and lazy and wants dinner? Not funny. Ignoring the giant clock because he is hungry -- well maybe sort of funny but still feels awkward and forced. Again the big zoom in on the clock face -- they def. want you to see the numbers and dash marks and mull it over. It stands out like a sore thumb. Any Simpsons afficianado should recognize the incongruence of both those punchlines that really lack humor.

If you follow the Simpsons you know that the Nuclear theme is highly prevalent. Homer works in a nuclear facility, the baseball team is named the Isotopes... etc etc. Its also one of the highest rated shows in US history and on a network owned by Rupert Murdoch ... if you really wanted to plant subliminal stuff, that would be the show to do it with.

Anyhow, this is a PREDICTIONS topic... how anyone can get bent out of shape because people are very much on topic just discussing symbolism and predictive programming.... don't come to this topic if you have a problem with hypotheticals because that is what predictions are. Every week when I watch football all the guys sit around and make predictions of who is gonna win and they have time for one sentence as to why they feel the way they do, and the reason is often absurd but I don't tell the guy to go get his head checked. Predictions are not hard science. In a scenario such as this if you were right even once in a hundred guesses it would be statistically relevant and I see enough here where it is worth mulling over since I am bored anyhow.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join