It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
If nothing happens on the 6th, can the OP and all who agrees with him, please go crawl in a hole somewhere and stop posting on ATS as if anyone, for a moment believes the insane # coming out of the OP, and his provided link.

Really, it's almost downright disturbing, and quite frankly disgusting, to know so many people are so clueless as to the outside world, where they need to make up fictional events and attempt to pass them off as real?

If TPTB were going to leave a clue of 9/11 on a 1997 episode of the simpson's why not just put 9/11 on the cover? rather than using "mind games."

You people are honestly grasping at straws, and I won't be at the least to see you stop posting such utter non-sense, OMG.

I'm actually sickened to my stomach right now, over how many gullible fools believe in this bull#.

In that case, why on earth are you still here?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guardian412
reply to post by SeventhSeal

And sometimes when people find something interesting, post something interesting, guys like you (Disinfo guys) appears and fill the pages with one liners so most of the readers are passing the interesting info.

But you know what? A reminder for the readers: Interesting infos can be found on Page 17 and 18. Also read some comments on the YouTube video (My favorite is from a guy / gal, called AuroraDynamics).

And this reminder will be repeated over and over again when some vital information is pushed back to the darkness with some disinfo one liners.

Have a nice day.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Guardian412 because: (no reason given)

It's called Television. It's meant to entertain.

I'm glad some find the Simpsons and the X Files interesting...the video was quite intriguing only because it was Made out to be interesting. Someone with an imagination (and probably paranoia) found something, edited it together and now some folks are taking it seriously.

link   

If you, even for a moment believe a single thing in this video? You need to seek medical treatment.

I love how these so called secret society's love to "plant evidence" of their supposed deeds in the public eye, yet NO ONE has a single reason as to why other than "LOL they like to brag."

You have to either be completely insane or otherwise handicap as a bastard to believe a single word in this video, OMG I'm still laughing over how utterly retarded these tools are.

N.W.O IS OUT TO GET US ALL!

but they leave clues which aren't so secret in order to convince a small, tiny, minority with no one would take the word of anyways.

Makes perfect sense.

ROFL

If you are a tin foil hat wearing psycho.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)

Wow~!~
Could you have entered this topic with any less class or respect for others?

All you offered was insults and disrespect,you sir need to grow up.
If you had any understanding of respect,you would have read through the topic,and if you didnt like it,or the people's posts,then move on.

You contribute nothing but child like comments.
~End~
edit on 3-11-2010 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
I think you are reading too much into it. I just saw an episode of fresh prince where he said "thats the bomb" while they are wearing basketball jerseys with #12 and #23. Does that mean that on 23 DEC 2010 there is going to be a bombing. I can watch 100 shows and develop 500 conspiracys based off of what my mind puts together.
That's true but IF something does happen in Nov. I bet all of us here `if we live` will be tuning in to everything for hidden messages. Ohh that would suck to have to watch all those shows.. Side note I saw a King and Queens episode where Keven had the illuminati eye a pyramid on his shirt. Hmmmm
edit on 3-11-2010 by Ghrwilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Forget the upcoming date everyone
and focus on the X-Files Spinoff regarding 9/11

That was crazy!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Why do you think they call it programming? The question is, is it art imitating life or life imitating art?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

If you, even for a moment believe a single thing in this video? You need to seek medical treatment.

I love how these so called secret society's love to "plant evidence" of their supposed deeds in the public eye, yet NO ONE has a single reason as to why other than "LOL they like to brag."

You have to either be completely insane or otherwise handicap as a bastard to believe a single word in this video, OMG I'm still laughing over how utterly retarded these tools are.

but they leave clues which aren't so secret in order to convince a small, tiny, minority with no one would take the word of anyways.

Makes perfect sense.

ROFL

Now, you are the one who is making things up here. Where has anyone said they leave clues 'to convince a small, tiny minority;. If you read what people actually said instead of making it up you will see that is an invention all of your own.

I respect that fact that you hold different views to other people, but don't have respect for anyone who chooses to insult those who don't hold the same views as them.

There has been very little unpleasantness on the more than 20 pages of this thread, it's a shame you couldn't respect that at least.

If you don't like it and you think we need mental help whatever are you doing getting involved in the thread? Just fancied having a rant?

I honestly tried to read this sorry attempt of a post, but after I tried glossing through the first sentance I was sickened to my very core.

If you are honestly attempting to argue such a futile point? Why don't you ask your fellow ATS'rs what that tiny minority likes to claim.

You aren't fooling anyone and no amount of back paddling or otherwise completely wasted attempts will sway the view of anyone.

If you are wrong, LEAVE.

Is that really so much to ask? Do you believe in this bull#?
Yes?

Then when it's proven to be false (because it will as is all these STUPID IDEAS) will you finally stop typing and attempting to prove your own ignorance in believing such myths?

No, you'll continue with this non sense, why?

Because you WISH to continue living in a fairy tale.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
reply to post by Signals

Why do you think they call it programming? The question is, is it art imitating life or life imitating art?

I think it's a deliberate blurring of the distinction between the two. Hollywood's role in the plan.
edit on 3-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

Makes perfect sense.

ROFL

Wow~!~
Could you have entered this topic with any less class or respect for others?

All you offered was insults and disrespect,you sir need to grow up sir.
If you had any understanding of respect,you would have read through the topic,and if you didnt like it,or the people's posts,then move on.

You contribute nothing but child like comments.
~End~

You need a higher I.Q, amidoingitrite?

Seriously, I come in state you are wrong, point to the fact that this WON'T HAPPEN.

Yet I'm the villain?

I love how you people come in with your insane theories, and honestly believe a single member outside of the weaklings with absolutely no self thought and which you people continually conspire with will believe a word.
It amazes me.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Hey there I'm going to take this for the veiled compliment I believe it was meant to be
but I assure you I am not crazy. There are just too many coincidences involved, wouldn't you agree? Why are you here?

Originally posted by Anthony1138
Wow, you are nuts. I mean that in the nicest way possible too.
Your looking at tv shows...to tell you the future? and that sounds...okay to you?

I watched the entire video, and sorry but i really think your dogs stopped barking. (meaning your losing your common sence)

Think about it, world elite takes over everything...to hint thier super top secret plans...on television "hey if someone notices our plan, through tv we wont do it" that sounds like a lame batman villian, like the joker "figure out my riddle and i wont hurt anybody"

I dont know who to feel sorry for, you or the people who wasted thier time (myself included) reading your post.

When you look for answers where there are none, your mind will make stuff up. To put things together that arent connected even in the slightest.

I am dead serious, and mean no offence, talk to a doctor, get your head checked or something. Because you + sane = some amazing threads. Thats the side of you i want to read about, not this insanity

First of all thanks for the re-post above Signals, Im delighted you appreciated it.

Anthony, I am not going to influence your thought of anything in any way, but TPTB are the kind of people who like to brag about things and they do this right under your nose and always containing symbolism, mystery, unclear yet arguable form. Think National Treasure without the eye candy. Very cryptic, an enigma, but in clear sight.

With that knowledge of ancient symbolism, big ego's, lots of money, political power, membership of occult secret and semi-secret societies; clubs and lodges and with of course the genetic evil intent on humans and the best psychological warfare and propaganda scientists at hand...what would you expect them to do?

But lets not think about all this negativity, I want to eat my porridge in the morning with a smile on my face, over a decade now Ive been researching all the occult and ATS related subjects; it's starting to do my head in now, a more mature approach is needed. We need to stop thinking about negativity, it's as simple as that, but not to an extent where we are the blind sheep that we once emotionally felt the urge to save from blindness.

Example: We can't ignore the fact that a debt can not be paid on time, but do not focus on the fact you have no money now, focus on the fact that it is possible to get money from a positive source. It's sad I had to use money as an example, but its the one thing everyone can relate to. Don't be a drone of positivity as we can not live in a one seasonable world, but rather concentrate on a positive way to resolve the current problem we are facing.

All symbologists (Dictionaries need to update this word lol) and enthusiasts of symbolism know that this video in the OP is very plausible or possible for many reasons. Though, nobody should want to be right about it, its a horrible thing to think about. I do not know if you believe in intelligent life beyond this planet or the current affairs of extra-terrestrial communication and/or events; read the data on the nuclear silo's being hijacked by apparent ET's/Xeno's (Can not call them alien as nobody knows if they lived here before us or not - to deep to explain, maybe another day).

What I am trying to say is, think positive, get into the zone and no you don't have to be sitting on the ground making insane sounds or maneuvers to go into a transcendental meditation state where our brain signals change; try what works for you, don't even think about anything, nothing, not even the comical cry of meditating eg: "Hey aliens if your out there, help". That is not how its done, just clear your mind. Brain signals are very powerful and we only use a small percentage of our brain power, you can focus your thoughts on advanced life that is within this realm or even all realms and basically project the danger of this planet to them, by any means.

Nuclear missiles have been hijacked by intelligent life forms, ESP and OBE abilities have been proven to be real yet still unclear, still occult to the masses. If these ET's have disarmed the nukes in the past, then they can do it again, they probably already know where they all are. This does not prevent you from being a scout, or passing on knowledge through your transcendental meditation.

Now my point and whole reason for this post. Instead of the millions (or hundreds of thousands) of people that are scared out of their mind after watching that guys Youtube video; imagine they ALL did transcendental meditation and focused on relaying this information to beings within our realm, that already have the ability to listen to theta waves? That would be a powerful force to see, with every YT hit that video got, imagine everyone willed that nuke not to happen during their own personal transcendental meditation, instead of festering in a venom pit of negativity and fear.
Out with negativity
In with affirmative thoughts

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

"You need a higher I.Q, amidoingitrite?

Seriously, I come in state you are wrong, point to the fact that this WON'T HAPPEN.

Yet I'm the villain?

I love how you people come in with your insane theories (WHICH NEVER PAN OUT) and honestly believe a single member outside of the weaklings with absolutely no self thought, that you people continually conspire with.

It amazes me. "

Really?
You obviously are ignorant to your own actions.
Stating someone is wrong is fine,it is our right to have a opinion.

Although you should at least give the person a chance until the date passes.
Then you can truly call yourself right.

Its not your disagreement I have a problem with,but your lack of respect.

Here I will quote you...

"You need to seek medical treatment"

"You have to either be completely insane or otherwise handicap as a bastard to believe a single word in this video, OMG I'm still laughing over how utterly retarded these tools are"

"If you are a tin foil hat wearing psycho."

Thats not you disagreeing,thats you making a complete A$$ out of yourself.

edit on 3-11-2010 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Watching

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I think it's a deliberate blurring of the distinction between the two. Hollywood's role in the plan.

Many cultures have myths and legends that they weave into their art works to commemorate important historical events. Without some kind of Jungian fabric holding things together how would we even be able to laugh at a cartoon? Maybe I'm missing something here but what is funny about a giant clock frozen at 5.55 landing next to some poor slob named Homer other than the obvious? This is ATS, Alien intelligence is not only allowed its studied with open minds.

edit on 3-11-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Eastsiderdr07

Apology accepted. I didn't say read every post in the thread. The first few pages generally give a good overview of opinion.
Get over yourself.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
reply to post by wcitizen

Many cultures have myths and legends that they weave into their art works. Without some kind of Jungian fabric holding things together how would we even be able to laugh at a cartoon? Maybe I'm missing something here but what is funny about a giant clock frozen at 5.55 landing next to some poor slob named Homer other than the obvious? This is ATS, Alien intelligence is not only allowed its studied with open minds.

Hi, apologies, but I'm not sure what you are replying to, lol!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

nice over-used meme 4channer
obvious troll is obvious, you need more practice... try facebook first, then move to religious forums and THEN sites like these

good day to you channer

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
hello ATS, I have been lurking for a bit and this got my interest. I have read about 100 of these false flag predictions, and most are nowhere this fun. I watched this episode when it was released and it struck me as creepy and NWO'ish at the time, so I wanted to put my two cents into the discussion. this may have been stated already but I do not have the time or the patience to read the over twenty pages of thread to check. but if you stop the video at 6:24 it looks like it might be an hidden message, I would guess the twin cities. there is also a nuclear plant or two near there, as seen in the background of the still at that time. also if you watch the full episode it is much more like a dirty bomb, than a nuclear device.b] after all it was a nuke rod wrapped in explosives that was detonated (by the powers in charge I might add).
edit on 3-11-2010 by sacecowboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2010 by sacecowboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2010 by sacecowboy because: finally figured out the edit to underline

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Do you people realize that 911 is such a well known number, for example, when you call the police because of the crime or fire?

Simpson may have used it in the cartoon because the number is so well known. Number 9 (dollars) goes so well with the twin towers to make up 911.

This whole thread is a nonsense.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join