It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+162 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Doom Date - 11/6/10 !!!!

Please watch the entire video before commenting-

Weird eh? Add to that Obama and entourage (including many top business leaders) out of the country at this time?

Tell me it ain't so!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The clock's hour hand points to 6, and the minutes hand points to 11. So wouldn't that be June 11? Where on earth did you get the year being 2010?

UPDATE: Apologies, but I thought the video was just another coincidence video I'd seen before. Didn't watch it to the explanation that was finally displayed 7 minutes into the video. The video maker should have placed the explanation at the beginning of the video.

edit on 3-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: edit

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I have to say, while the prediction seems like somewhat of a reach, I found the video extremely interesting. This whole scenario made me think of that series "Jericho" that used to be on t.v. It was also about a false flag nuclear terror attack, so that a certain faction of the government could take over the country. I always had a feeling that they pulled it from the air because it hit too closely to actual plans that they might have had.

A somewhat obscure ATS thread about the shows cancellation. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-11-2010 by wisintel because: spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Im with you on the idea but sure your not just reading into all of this a bit to much ? all you need to do is look at everyday events and you can put them against something that has happened in the past.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Watch the video and you'll see where the "10" comes from.

This is indeed nuts. I've seen many claims of 911 being "predicted" in retrospect. OP Maybe you're on to something?

The thing that has me interested is Obama being in India then.... we should make a list of other high ranking officiasl / important people that happen to be going abroad over this time. I'll be seeing how jittery the stock market gets on Thursday and Friday as well.

It's funny how I havn't heard squat about Osama (yes Osama, not Obama) in the MSM until just recently. This + the Yemen packages has me watching.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I wouldn't put it past TPTB but, I would have read it as 6th June 6/11/10, so it should have already happened :-)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
That's a great video. You put a lot of work into it, well done. It will not stop anything then again maybe it already has...now TPTB are intent on making it happen because you know. Don't answer your phone today nor go shopping. Just kidding!

I believe if it happens then it happens. Or more we'll deal with it as it happens. Enjoy the days ahead and don't cause yourself too much stress; life is too short as it is.

Cheers!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
For those not up on the O-man's upcoming trip and his MASSIVE entourage check the link below to get up to speed...

Forty planes and six armoured cars: Obama visit to India the 'biggest ever by a US President'

...Now THAT'S rollin' thick!!!

EDIT:

Taken from above link regarding one of the pimp-mobiles he's taking...
...The car also has the US nuke launch codes and the nuclear switch for the president. It can also withstand a chemical or germ warfare or even a bomb attack.

WTF?????

edit on 3-11-2010 by Shivering Coward because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So what "city" does the explosion take place in that Simpson episode? Where to Simpsons "reside" on the US map in the cartoon?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Interresting...

But it takes a lot of imagination to see the date ( if there is any date at all... ) as november 6th 2010...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I haven't watched the Simpsons in over 20 years....I hate cartoons. I can't believe some of the plots they are using in their shows! Disgusting doublespeak if you ask me. I would also like to add: The Lone Gunman, The Simpsons, even that Oil storm show on FX all affiliated with FOX entertainment group......

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I guess we are going down the satanic line and showing that all sacrafices/rituals have to originate after disclosing to the public or something like that?

Coincidental imo, we are running out of ideas to put in films, as much as we pump out hollywood products these days you run into a good chance of similarities happening. This would not be the case in the I love lucy days when only 50 random programas existed. We are talking about 1000 channels on 100 different companies. Hollywood has a lot of work to keep the average couch potatoe happy and entertained or they wont make any money.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Anyone else habing issues with flagging this thread?..... All I get is a black oval where "flag it!" usually is.

I tried other threads and can flag as normal.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Shivering Coward

I was able to flag it, but now I do see the black oval that you are talking about. Perhaps its because I can't flag again?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why must it be November the 6th ? and not June the 11th ?
But I agree with the author, I just find the (20)10 with the clock a lot abusive... let wait and see what will happen on saturday...

By the way, when the clock is in the air after the explosion, it also look like a UFO ? UFO false flag attack ? Project Blue Beam ?...
Wait and see... in addition, it could be related to the timewave zero tipping point for early November...

If this event happens, you could be sure there will be a retaliation on the 11th (timewave zero tipping point), from US or Israel against a middle east country... (Iran maybe ?)... Wait and see and get food and water supplies !

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Yeah I must have flagged it already

I don't flag a lot and never took notice to the option disappearing afterwards. Thanks Warrior!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
For all environmental event I recommend you to watch episode from Captain Planet... The super hero who want to protect earth against pollution... There is also an episode with the oil flood, and some other which can be related to current or past events...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
I haven't watched the Simpsons in over 20 years....I hate cartoons. I can't believe some of the plots they are using in their shows! Disgusting doublespeak if you ask me. I would also like to add: The Lone Gunman, The Simpsons, even that Oil storm show on FX all affiliated with FOX entertainment group......

X-Files too

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
... I'm speechless.

Not about the simpsons thing, but the show that predicted 9/11. That is WAY too specific to what actually happened to be a coincidence. And so soon before the actual event too.

But how could someone orchestrate that? They would have to be in with the writers and the director. There is something wrong here. It just doesn't make sense

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Okey I watched the video!

Yeah, they better hurry up and evacuate Springfield before the false flag event then!

Spread the word, only 3 days left

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join