It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I dare say every vehicle Obama travels in would have those same specifications. He's never NOT within arms reach of the "nuclear football." Also seems like it would be pretty smart to always have him in a bomb resistant vehicle. Its standard procedure. You're reading too much into it. Iv never heard of any President going anywhere whith Forty planes and six armoured cars! And takeing his family

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals
we call them MET-ME-A-NO-CHI. ITS A FORM OF ENERGY FRECUNCIES, THAT IF A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PEOPLE BELIEVE IN IT ,IT CAN BE CREATED IN THE EXSISTENCE OF LIFE AND COME TRUE IN SOME FORM.
THIS POST IS MUCH BIGGER THEN U THINK.

The Big Bang. TV and the Mind ,and the creation of existence it creates amongst u.,

I HOPE THE HUMANS OF THIS EARTH UNDERSTAND WHATS REALLY GOING ON,I REALLY DO.
The cats dogs insects of this world all have something in common that humans lost when the pyramid of Giza was built. A frequencies that was blocked by that wonder, but as your dogs and cats play with your cords and eat them, and nibble upon them they're still here.

The prophets of your Earth are nothing but frequency jumpers of time, but they do not know what they did upon your planet as all the prophets that predicted in the past are coming true in the future and in present time as we speak.

However it was known. Known by the Triangle race, by Noah and the Annunaki. These are watchmen assigned to Earth to watch over Yahweh's Creation in the Garden of Eden and the Earth today. Many different names they have given it in the many stories and myths found throughout your lands and cultures. A frequency has been discovered and then misused and abused by numerous fanatics used to propagate untruths.

The reptilian race of aliens only abduct humans that have been abducted previous so they can change the frequency of prier to what the triangle something they have done for centuries [Multiple Abductions].
And it seems from first hand proof that there have, and maybe still are, humans. Humans that are working with them to help do whatever it is they are doing…on both sides.
The very first mind war was the very first as I know it, and that was the story of Adam and Eve. A story which put the woman at the center of the controversy as the temptress who is to blame for Adam's fall from grace in order to devour the credibility of womanhood by taking away the celebrated role of life giver. No longer the giver of life, but the destroyer of life through being portrayed as Satan's enabler. A message which has been one that is embedded in the humans psyche for as long as recorded time itself. This is the only one that I have not touched as far as my ability at lease not yet I wont. However the time is due.
I for a very long time now have possessed the ability to create events and change them JUST as others in this world have.

[Any thing that can be thought can be created, creation is nothing but the existence of thinking.]
These humans are creating your thoughts controlling and playing with the FREQUENCY in just seeing if it works.
It was easy at first to change events as they used the power of influence through television to create human futures that would had not otherwise occurred. Creating events in some cases allowing us the ability to know what was helpful, and what was harmful to progress forward. We loved Star Trek. So we decided to let that one go because it transformed the humans frequency of space. As William Shatner said in "How William Shatner Changed the World" Star Trek created hand held phones. Then could it be said one day that Star Trek taught us all the method of teleportation, the beam me up method? I doubt it! However who am I to say.
THE BLACK HOLE movie was a movie in which the teaching was that of a real black hole, and because nothing never comes out the back of a black hole…It might just be a portal to some other galaxy. Might be, just like the movie. Is it a natural teleporting device? No one could know one way or the other for definite sure. Was the movie "Black Hole" allowing us the ability to know what was helpful to progress forward? You could not know one way or the other for definite sure. A spooky fact to consider indeed, and by the way the light bulb that just went on in your head is them.
At present day everything seemed to be going along relatively smooth until High Definition television came along.

Why do I say this? They told me something, and this is what they said, "Don’t trust the color. Roswell was one of the biggest betrayers of ancient alien technology EVER." You see, it was a trick for humans to develop HD. Why? Because the aliens flash things subliminally. It's how they put you into a trance. It's part of their toolkit for abducting humans.
Using television is just the last stage of this war. Now that it seems the whole world is now digital, we are being forced to say goodbye to analog which limited their influences compared to what they can now do with using HD.
How do I personally fit into all this? Out of 200 plus stories, some you my be familiar with. I have also had to change over 53 television shows. The reason I had to change them was because it was a compromise to the matrix of life. We did everything we could until.. “The 1999 the world will end in 2000." We went in deep, real deep, to stop the destruction of this planet, but we lost. We lost real bad. It was our first “TIME AND DATE MIND CONTROLLER that was way off kilter. It was off the chains, okay. The only thing that saved one specific event was because all of your thoughts had been scattered in 1999 Dec 31st 12:59 and 59 seconds, but all your thought was scattered, and this has been going on now for the last ten years.

Even though we lost the 1999 spell it taught us about the Time spells’ AND THERE ACCURACY as a whole in general that this had to be one of the upgrades of the new millennium of thinking and dealing with precise dates on these matters, it was the first indeed but it was learned and well noted for next time.
BUT THEN.
They changed the whole system, everything went hd.
We was accustomed to these events happening from a year to 23 months but when hd came along it was speeded up in ways that we never ever knew existed.
When the day after tomorrow came out we knew it would be a whether problem , we went deep into this matter thinking ,ok, we recognized it and we can change or disrupt it, we thought we had a year or 2 but.
The Day After Tomorrow premiered on May 17, 2004 and was released worldwide from May 26 to May 28.
And what happens?
The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was an undersea megathrust earthquake that occurred at 00:58:53 on December 26, 2004, with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia.
And then a year after that.
Hurricane Katrina formed over the Bahamas on August 23, 2005 and crossed southern Florida as a moderate Category 1 hurricane, causing some deaths and flooding there before strengthening rapidly in the Gulf of Mexico.
================================================================
The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009 film)

The film was originally scheduled to release on July 31, 2009, but the release was moved earlier to June 12. The first theatrical poster was released on February 10, 2009, while the first trailer for the film debuted at the screenings of on February 13, 2009.

So we are ready this time.. NOT !
We knew by all the commercials specifically showing the train derailing, we knew what was going to happen ,we knew they was practicing now with there high speed mind thing on the trains, so we was stoked and ready…OMG TWO BLOODY WEEKS. ARE U FREAKING SERIOUS. We lost big time and had no clue at this point in which all analog had been taking out and the usa is in all hd .. we are so screwed. BIG TIME.

Monday, July 20th 2009, 11:42 AM ... respond to victims of a light-rail train collision in San Francisco ... It was the fourth major subway or commuter rail

The June 22, 2009 Washington Metro train collision was a subway train-on-train collision between two ... the collision, firefighters and paramedics from District of Columbia ...
This was the first ever in Washington dc ..in the history, so here we are thinking ok, its over with, we lost but its over with.
Oh boy here we go, no way.

The 2009 Cairo train collision killed at least 50 people and injured 30 others on 24 October 2009.
The 2009 Romanian bus-train collision, happened on August 14, 2009 at 14:10pm in Romania. A bus and train hit each other. Thirteen people died.
December 22, 2009 - Eurostar back in service after 3-day suspension
December 21, 2009 - Zabreg, Croatia - 52 injured when train hits buffers
December 21, 2009 - Inquiry As Eurostar Meltdown Hits 55,000
Eurotunnel shuts down car service
December 20, 2009 - Rail link for Britain, Europe shut down indefinitely
50,000 travelers affected by Eurostar breakdowns
Armored Trains Return In Russia's War Against Terrorism
November 28, 2009 - Moscow, Russia - Deadly Russian Train Derailment 'Appears To Be Terrorism'
Second Bomb Blast At Russian Train Crash Site
Russia Train Crash Caused By A Bomb
Deadly Russian train derailment probed as terror act
Traces of explosives found at Russian train site
Russian train derails, dozens killed
Dozens Killed in Russia Train Derailment (video)
November 14, 2009 - Jaipur, India - Train Derailment In India Kills 9
November 9, 2009 - British-spies-help-prevent-al-Qaeda-inspired-attack-on-New-York-subway
November 4, 2009 - Amid strike, Philly commuter train catches fire
Rail worker killed in Philly on third day of strike
October 24, 2009 - Egypt - Police: Trains Collide Killing 25
October 23, 2009 - Mumbai, India - Pipeline falls on moving train; 2 killed, 11 injured
October 22, 2009 - Chicago, Illinois - Train derailment may cause evening rush hour delays
Delays continue on Metra line from South Loop derailment - Chicago ...
October 21, 2009 - Mathura, India - India trains collision kills 22
India Train Crash Kills 22 Near Taj Mahal
October 11, 2009 - Voronezh, Russia - Railway accident injury cases in west Russia rise to 88
October 6, 2009 - Madurai, India - Fatalities Reported in Explosion at Cholavandam Train Station
October 6, 2009 - Washington D.C. -Man Arrested Threatened To Blow Up Friendship Heights Metro Station
October 5, 2009 - Hua Hin, Thailand - Train Derails In Heavy Rain At Least 10 Dead, 88 Injured
September 22, 2009 - Feds Seek About A Dozen People In New York Terror Investigation
Authorities Eye Stadiums, Hotels, Storage Centers In Colorado Terror Plot Probe
Feds Warn NYC, Nation Transit Systems
September 22, 2009 - Terror Arrest Spark Gov't Warning On Mass Transit
September 21, 2009 - Romania - Romania suspects foul play in train derailing - 15 people injured
September 20, 2009 - Najibullah Zazi and 2 others arrested for false statements in terror probe
NYC Plot Suspect, 2 Others Arrested in Federal Terror Probe
September 18, 2009 - Mexico City, Mexico - Shooting In Mexico City Subway Kills At Least Two, Five Injured
September 18, 2009 - Target Of New York Subway Bomb Plot Probe Admits Terrorist Ties
September 16, 2009 - Boston, Massachusetts - Electrical Fires Shut Down Service On Two MBTA subway Lines Forcing Hundreds Of Passengers To Evacuate Trains
September 16, 2009 - FBI Unit Set For More Anti-Terror Raids In Queens; Fears Of Madrid-Style Subway Bombings
September 15, 2009 - Knoxville, Tennessee - Knoxville Holston River Railroad 5 car derailment - cars overturned leaking liquid ethanol evacuation of area due to flammability and vapors
September 15, 2009 - Boston, Massachusetts -
Bay Transportation Authority Train Strikes Barrier Coming Into Station - 15 to 20 people injured
September 07, 2009 - Rain floods Mexico City homes, subway
August 30, 2009 - Yaounde, Cameroon — Cameroon train crashes kill 11, injures 275+
July 26, 2009 - Djibouti, Africa - Freight Train Transporting Livestock Derails Near Holl-Holl, Killing 13 People, Wounding 24 Others
July 26, 2009 - Star, Mississippi - 3 Injured When Train Collides With 18-Wheeler
July 25, 2009 - Tehran, Iran - Passenger Train Collides With Another Train Killing Three
July 24, 2009 - Croatia, Split - Croatian Passenger Train Derails Near Split, Killing Six, Injuring 55
Two-Car Train Carrying 90 Passengers Derails
July 22, 2009 - Feds: Man gave al-Qaida NYC transit info
July 18, 2009 - San Francisco, California - Dozens injured in San Francisco when two light rail cars collide
Probe begins in Calif. rail crash that hurt dozens
44 Injured In San Francisco Light Rail Crash
July 12, 2009 - New Delhi, India - 3 Killed, 16 injured workers in metro rail bridge collapse
July 9, 2009 - Detroit, Michigan (Canton Twp) - 5 Teens Die in Train-Car Collision near Detroit
5 teens killed trying to beat Amtrak train at Canton Twp. crossing
July 9, 2009 - Guttenberg, Iowa - Train derailment causes fuel and oil spill; four engines partially submerged losing diesel fuel and transmission oil - KWWL.com
NTSB: No mechanical problems in Disney monorail
Disney Monorail Errors Investigated
June 30, 2009 - Viareggio, Italy - Italy train explosion toll up to 15
Gas train explosion kills 13 in northern Italy -
Video
June 27, 2009 - Wadhurst, Netherlands - Seven people injured when train carrying 200 passengers hits empty bus.
June 26, 2009 - Madrid, Spain - Commuter Trains Carrying 1200 Passengers Collide - 50 Injured
June 22, 2009 - Washington D.C. - Metro Red Line - Worst D.C. Metro Crash in History -
Washington subway crash kills 9, dozens injured
Pictures Washington D.C. Metro Collision
KTXL FOX40 News (FOX40) on Twitter (live coverage)
Video
Washington subway urged to upgrade before crash
Metro Accident: D.C. Train Passenger Tells of Heroism After Horror
Two killed, 55 injured in Washington DC subway crash
Commuter trains collide near D.C.
June 20, 2009 - Rockford, Ill - 1 dead in Illinois train derailment explosion - "five of the 12 ethanol tanker
cars that had caught fire were still ablaze."
June 19, 2009 - Rockford, Illinois - Ethanol-laden 114-car Canadian National Railway cargo train derails causing explosion; at least 1 dead and 3 injured, 600 homes evacuated

good post i hope people take warning

edit on 4-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Signals

Perhaps the clock displays the time as 5 to 6 because dinner time is at 6 o'clock and homer is a lazy person who goes to lunch 5 mins early? It is a time, not a date, after all. If you want it as a date it can be any combination of 5, 6, 11, 10, and 9 and maybe even 01. eg. 06.11.10, 06.11.11, 06.10.11, 05.11.10, 06.11.10, 09.11.10, 11.09.10...

link   

Originally posted by balon0

Originally posted by Shivering Coward
33 black and white hash marks between the clock hands... count 'em yourself.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f7c630a772e.jpg[/atsimg]

Wait sorry what does 33 black and white hash marks represent? I couldn't find anything about it on google. Can someone please explain?

edit on 4-11-2010 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

33? I counted 29 black and 29 white encircling that clock...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shivering Coward

Wow... I went to your link...and... WoW!!! So here's this Video and then your link that says the President will be leaving on the 6th... and it seems they paid particular attention to what they guy will have. AirForceONE... Lots of Armored Cars that can do all that crazy McGyver stuff....

...and then there's the matter of the Bomb's and Yemen and and and.... so will they say..." Apparently the bombs found on those planes was an attempt at a ruse so that *They* could go ahead and plant the Nuclear Device that has gone off and killed X amount of people."

I hope they realize that we have become smarter to their bull# and if something like that happens and they kill just one innocent person... We the PEOPLE... won't take it anymore!!! Screw letting them walk all over us like they did and will continue to do concerning 9-11. Most people with any type of common sense in that brain they've been given realize there's way more to 9-11 then 9-11. If those guilty parties aren't held accountable here... I so want God to allow all those that were victims of 9-11, (which is all of us!!!) to be able to watch him punish those murderous bastards that helped pull it off... Bush/Cheney/Rice/GreenSpan/Gates/Bush Sr/Clinton/Rumsfeld/Silverstien/Rudy/etc/etc/etc/ So many people in the Corrupt White House and Beyond benefited from our loss...and continue to benefit... and continue and continue. Take one look at the bastards on Wall Street along with all their banking friends... it really does disgust me!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghrwilson

Iv never heard of any President going anywhere whith Forty planes and six armoured cars! And takeing his family

40 planes really?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
so did any one get redirected to the NSA's websight?

edit on 4-11-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: because i did

edit on 4-11-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: weird.www.itanimulli.com

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ugh, my searching must be truly lacking tonight. For the life of me I can't find a list of who is actually in this entourage.I really am curious to see what other heavy hitters are going to be gone as well. Might give us a different clue to work with, or something else to kick around.

Anybody else's search skills up to par this evening?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Threads like this are fun. Fun Fun Fun.

I don't know if anyone else has said this, but the clock also reads 9/11 if you flip the six around.

I found that pretty interesting

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Not saying i buy into this, but it is interesting. One thing i don't think has been mentioned, is that the way we see the face of the clock....the bottom of the clock should be on the ground. It isn't though, it's on the left side. And also, just after the clock lands, the image shifts, it seems, to deliberately INCLUDE that left bit.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well, at least we'll be able to debunk another ridiculous theory in a few days. I get weary of these wild stretches of guesswork that "predict" events. So much utter and laughable guesswork goes into this, I am amazed someone is willing to take the time to put it together.

Guess what: There are tens of thousands of shows on every year. I'd be amazed if some cooincidences did not occur. Laws of averages and probabilities pretty much guarantee some stuff like this will crop up. While I was rather surprised at the 911 terrorism show, you have to admit.. NYC is the target of almost ALL disasters.. monstrous and otherwise. It's chic to blow up New York, always has been.

And honestly.. a Simpsons episode prior to 9/11 - what would be the point? AFTER the fact it's easy to draw conclusions. Prior.. no one was going to jump to the conclusion that terrorism would occur in NYC on 9/11. It's just a coincidence.

But at least this one will be proven wrong VERY quickly. Thank goodness. I hate prolonged predictions that never come to pass. Much better to debunk something quickly.

Also.. it's laughable they even portrayed Kartrina. Because they can predict hurricanes that have an agenda apparently? Yea.. I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Thanks. I was going to do a similar things, but realised I don't have time or patience to do that today. Waste of time, no one will understand anyway, unless they already do

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Shivering Coward

Wow... I went to your link...and... WoW!!! So here's this Video and then your link that says the President will be leaving on the 6th... and it seems they paid particular attention to what they guy will have. AirForceONE... Lots of Armored Cars that can do all that crazy McGyver stuff....

WHAT, US PRESIDENT GOING IN THE AIR FORCE ONE!!!

He is the president, he always has tight security, he always goes in the Air Force one, and he always has armed cars. What is so special? He often visits other countries etc. If he suddenly and without notice slipped over to india mysteriously just before a date when you were predicting something, then maybe. However, if it is a usual thing?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
I think you are reading too much into it. I just saw an episode of fresh prince where he said "thats the bomb" while they are wearing basketball jerseys with #12 and #23. Does that mean that on 23 DEC 2010 there is going to be a bombing. I can watch 100 shows and develop 500 conspiracys based off of what my mind puts together.
Exactly what I was thinking. One can see things like this (illuminate) everywhere if that is what they're looking for. However, that does not say there could be something to it. There are no coincidences....or are there??? Seems whenever anything happens the notifying precursor isn't noticed until after the event. Prophecies in advance rarely come true...which I think is a good thing.

I have to be on guard with myself or I start seeing things everywhere. Like this video. Anyone notice the clock changing time from 11:59 to 12:00 AM? When the 9 switches over to a 0 the word Japan appears at the bottom of the 0. Has anything happened in Japan at 12:00 AM? See what I mean. I have to keep a grip or I can fall into this thing of seeing it everywhere too.

I'm sure many have heard of Etemenanki. The site owner Goro is excellent at this type of "thing'. I don't follow what he says closely, but what he sees is very interesting. Especially at the last Olympics. Here's the site if you're interested.

I know I'll be waiting to see if anything happens. I live in Colorado Springs. If it was a planned event, I'm sure there would be some king of movement around this city with the military. I have seen nothing nor heard anything out of the norm. Interesting film...and incredibly well done.

It's things like this video that make me very proud of becoming a member of ATS. So many incredibly intelligent people here. Thanks for taking the time to share your work. I'll be waiting. Got water?
Puzzle

www.goroadachi.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I went out of my mind with the whole Operation Blackjack predictions...It doesn't pay to worry about these things.

Also, I think The Simpsons "warning" is a stretch. Five minutes to 6 PM happens to be dinner time, you know.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

i read quite a lot of that post but fail to understand what it is talking about/ warning against...

someone explain please?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Couple of thoughts which pop in immediately...Great video. Spooky weird!

We already HAVE The Surveillance State
THANKS TO 9-11 - so this already has happened...
This 11-6-10 event consequences must be WORSE, maybe a great expansion of the Patriot Act?
Perhaps the impetus to start a war with Iran?
Another thread on ATS said a war with Iran 'is what this country needs' - I was hesitant to admit it and will never say it but something in me screamed BINGO, this is what "they" will try next... so this scares me.
This next Simpsons clue.... assuming you are onto something here...
It may be a prelude to a war with Iran...one where we justify use of nuclear or atomic firepower..

a)to test something new in our arsenal
b)to keep defense/munitions/oil sales and profits rolling merrily along,
c)for our economic recovery
d)a way to kill our firstborn sons and make a profit doing it I have to stop saying it out loud for fear of sounding ridiculous. But yes, the ultimate in evil...as if our bloodshed has always been a large part of "the plan" from some demon like, zeta reptilian corners, and attempt to bring us humans down out of jealousy...hey, I didn't write the books...
e) all of the above

Are the Illuminati the DEMONS or do they know about the DEMONS but are forbidden from telling the world outright? Unfortunately I do believe in demons after hearing "and deliver us from evil" all my life, (at first denying it and then realizing it is true)...I would put same question to the Church...the Queen...the World Leaders... The G7 ????

There are minions, aligned with and who work for "the demons" (I think they are the ET people say are here already-but I am a self confessed nut) although I don't think these gargoyes of a sort, know any secrets but you know who they are and can easily recognize them:
A. They promote war and the hard right wing war agenda and they don't miss a chance. Whenever ANYONE SUGGEST PEACE...they are right there waiting to pounce, as if vigilant for some rash of PEACE and harmony to break out so they can squelch it!
B. They hop on threads and make fun of vegans...encourage slaughter and MAKE it keep happening to animals to continue with the pain, anguish and the blood.
C. They will insist corporal punishment is a great thing for kids and bullying is a part of growing up
D. They are misogynistic, homophobes who push both agendas...since this is a great source to cause and instigate further hurt, anguish and pain.... and prevent their own detection.
E. They debunk all even the most legitimate UFO's - I think we may need a world consciousness type effort to get help from UFO to get these demons off our back lol (I know- sounds crazy) and this is why the push to discredit and debunk even the most credible sightings quickly.
F. They mock threads about AFTERLIFE
G. They belittle threads about the power of LOVE (I think we grossly underestimate this power)
H. They discount and disavow any sort of spirit power and the supernatural
I. They defend the most aberrant pornography as freedom of speech.
J. They minimize/ignore/deny the abduction and murder of children and violence to them and women
K. Climate deniers/polluters/ poachers/ deforestation

You get the idea...cause the maximum amount of human pain and suffering,
rule through confusion,
remain undetected.
Work using deception and misunderstanding, divide and conquer, order through chaos -
Prevent awareness/knowledge conceal from humans their own natural defensive powers/mechanisms to fight this deliberate and insidious EVIL off. Make them believe they are foolish for even believing it exists. Who was the guy in the Usual Suspects...and what was that quote about the devil again?

Anyway returning to post....

There is something "they" have been fighting over, concealing for centuries from everyone.
I am going to narrow "they" down to...The Illuminati and the Church.
Both seem to have it's secrets. They BOTH heavily insinuate themselves and leave their little clues and trademarks in all monarchy and governments...so they have been around a while, pre-governments.
i.e we have a clear Separation of Church and State, Illuminati -
yet, One Nation Under God - Church.....hmmm?

I am just trying to pin down who THEY might be...has to be Illuminati and Church.

Anyway it is becoming apparent (for me like TODAY)
this sort of CODE is their graffiti to one another.
Graffiti "we" are not supposed to be able to pick up on.

We = The Great Unwashed...though most of us bathe now...The subjects.

So...Why warn anyone?
I can see how you might leave messages, the way a killer would leave a mark, like the Smiley Face Murders or the Zodiac killer but why warn?
In the last clip of the Simpson's there a sign outside Springfield Town Hall - TONIGHT: Discuss Terror Threat TOMORROW: Regret actions taken tonight. I wonder.

If we assume these clips are NOT coincidental...again Why warn? Who are you warning?
I am trying to figure...are the Simpsons and people who clue us in, the GOOD GUYS?
I like the Simpson's.

Backing up...Again assuming NOT coincidence...

That thing these two groups are fighting over and hiding or trying to deny exists, Holy Grail et al...
MUST be some type of a crystal ball (or skull)
See, I can believe in knowing something in advance because you are RESPONSIBLE FOR IT (ie 9/11)
But if they predicted Katrina....This is something more than espionage, more than a secret cabal of greedy men with a plot and/or an agenda.

So assume this is what "they" are fighting over. Something that can predict or see the Future...make no mistake if you believe this film at all (which I think I do
) this is exactly what you must be talking about.

KNOWING

weird

Continuing in no particular order...

If you deliberately planned 9 - 11 attacks and had the nerve to pick a date that is our 9-11 call system, synonymous with HELP you are in addition to "holding the baton" and "all the cards" one or more of the following...
Drunk with power
Brazen
Desperate

WHY STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? Wait to see if they try it...we have to know (I sound as bad as them...what is a little death?
) but we have to know if this is for real.
It will only be POSTPONED TO A DATE WE DON'T KNOW otherwise.

Important: The date could be 5-4-11 rather than 11-6-10.
He has a countdown with 2 numbers - only 5 and 4 and I took the clock to mean at 5:50 that day.
Then I saw what could possibly a 10... should be alert both days... I think.

If there are clues perhaps there are more clues in these 2 images?

What is going on with his ear?
the DUFF logo on the bag probably is intentional, NOT short for duffel, and probably means something though it's not shown in these pics..it is in all the rest
DUFF ????
That is a weird looking bomb. It looks a little like a rolled up map.
Some sort of a red notch on the side.
It looks like the tube they sent down to the miners in Chile

You always keep it interesting Signals...I have to give you that!

edit on 4-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Right here, dude. It freaked me the hell out? How's that even possible? Maybe it's the NSA trying to screw with people... but stil, it makes you wonder.

link   
How does HD make one more susceptible to brainwashing?

link   
Actually this appears to be calling off the attack.

5-4 no time.

5 plus 4 equals 9.

There are two nuclear plant chimneys in the background of the explosion aranged like an 11.

So that means no 9-11 for 6-11-10 since you have to read the clock actually clockwise the 6 comes before the 11.

So evidently what ever they hoped to pull of for 6-11-10 they didn't have enough time to pull off, and cancelled in May.

Now we must ask why, would they have hastily cancelled this in May, calling off another 9-11 style attack?

That's a no brainer, because in late April I published my ground breaking thread All Roads Lead to Rome sending a shot around the world by exposing 2,000 years of duplicity and lies and who is behind it all.

Now repeat after me "When tyrants rule the land, with laws meant to tyrannize men, this is when the outlaw takes his place in history"

We are on to them, and they know it, and the only thing it takes to stop them is to stop scaring your selves to death all the time, and realize they are just humans like you and stand up against them and get rid of them.

No need to thank me! Saving the world is my job!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join