It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

I really hope i'm wrong on this, but the feeling i get from what your CIA friend said is maybe that he is referring to an EMP. Stocking up on food? That makes me think of an EMP. If so, that would really suck for those of us in the US (that's an understatement). I'd assume the intended target of an EMP attack would be the East Coast of the USA.

Like a lot of you, i get the feeling that something is about to happen. Something NEEDS to happen. We can't continue in the same direction we are going. Something needs to happen to trigger a change, but i just pray it isn't an EMP.

edit on 1-11-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I only remember that the AGENCY was going to uncloak a ship above CHICAGO on Nov. 15, to prove they are sending a message of the incomming green asteriod/comet that they said as well will be comming into play this year and to avoid and stay inside for 3 days...........

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Problems with your post:

Why would "a supervisor for a cancer research center..... " need to be rooming with you? If he's that high up in the medical field I should think he could afford his own place.

Your behaviour here has been the biggest distraction. I am now inclined to think that exciteable as you are, your roommate may have just been taking advantage of that fact to get an easy "rise" out of you. I know I would.

Now, I'm off to get a few cans of beans .......
In spite of the problems here, there is just too much negative energy in the air. All that negativity could just produce something bad all on its own.

I like beans anyway.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly
i've been on ats for a while and i've seen all kindsa predictions and blah blah.... none of which i REALLY take seriously....I have a roomate from china.....who said, "ya know.... i have a friend that is involved with the cia.... he told me something yesterday....."i said "what?"

He said..... "well something is going to happen two weeks from today, and i think you should go out and buy some food and what not just in case....."

Ya know, I don't have a room mate who is Chinese, let alone one who has a CIA friend that blabs alot...

I just looked around a couple years ago and I said to myself, :"Dis don't look so good...maybe I should get some emergency water, freeze-dried food, guns and ammo." A little more extensive list than the "official CIA" list, maybe but It'll get me further than a case of peanut butter and saltines, IMO.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Ok if they emp the world or whatever ,. I wont be happy that I dont get to complete
fallout 3 new vegas or arcania gothic!

Ona side note I think I should get some canned foot and water

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Glenn Beck is selling freeze-dried beef stroganoff that you can carry around with you in a backpack. Like that guy and his kid in that movie The Road. Only those two didn't have freeze-fried beef stroganoff and look what happened to them.

If the GOP waves into power tomorrow, then I won't be surprised if the Klingons come for us, and for our own good, within a couple weeks. This will be after the mass Tea Party die-off, once they realize that now the big mess they've been screaming about belongs to them and they're now tasked to fix it.

Yay life! Never boring.
edit on 11/1/2010 by NorEaster because: typos

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Hate to be a "broken record" but along with all the "tea bagger" "birther " "nutter" name calling crap I'veheard It has always been my theory:

Glorious leader is not eligible. He (and all his records, articles and transcripts) are being protected by TPTB and when they have Soaked enough money outof this country and pitted left against right with "hot enough" vitriole and fury like we see daily around the'net.They will one day throw a switch release all this information.

70% ofthecountrywill scream" I told you So!!! IMPEACH Him! 20% Will say:" whats'it matter now (?)" and call the 70% "racists"; Perhaps Americans will leave their couches , bullets will fly, they get to call down the security state (10%will still ask :who's on dancing wit the stars tonight??).

O-man declares a "national emergency" for 6months (congress can't even review it; because of Bush's!!!executive orders the military commissions act and patriot act(s). O-man's teleprompter starts rolling Marx. quotes.He gets free reign for 6months to "fundamentally change this country"and we pissed away our birthright as "freemen".

It could happen..
edit on 31-10-2010 by 46ACE because: wordzzzwordzzwordzz neber come out right.

This is actually an excellent analysis, and something like this happening to the anointed one is certainly within the realm of possiblilty.

What folks keep forgetting is that, over history, blackmail, extortion, betrayal and murder have been tools often employed by people in power. It cuts across culture, language and political system. Ruthless people tend to also be power-hungry people.

Now, sadly, some of the most ruthless and barbaric people in history are at the helm. We need not forget this.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The first thing that came to mind is the YellowStone Nation Park Super Valcano which is long overdue, but not on the scale of what scientist have predicted. I hope this is not the case, even the erruption reduced by 50% would take a million or so lives.

vodpod.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Foolproof security during Obama visit

India on Monday said foolproof security arrangements will be provided during US President Barack Obama's forthcoming visit to the country, ruling out any cause for worry on that front.

"Foolproof security will be provided during the visit of President Obama and there should be no concern regarding the security of the US President during his visit," Home Minister P Chidambaram told reporters here.

He was reacting to questions on the security being put in place for Obama's three-day India visit beginning November 6.

The Home Minister also said that US Ambassador Timothy Roemer had met him earlier in the day and expressed his satisfaction over the security preparedness in view of Obama's visit.

"The US envoy met me in connection with President Obama's security. He is fully satisfied," he said.

Asked whether there was any interruption in the security preparations in Mumbai with Maharashtra Chief Minister Ashok Chavan embroiled in the Aadarsh housing scam, Chidambaram said. "there will be no impact on security".

Are they anticipating trouble??

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Sorry, this is hard to believe. Information like that is given to you while chillin on the couch as if he said "you know, I finished the Doritos". I would think if your roomate is aware of you being on ATS and he hears something from a reliable source in the CIA he would come tell you ASAP.

I don't believe this one at all.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

LOL!

Isn't saying "Foolproof" anything just asking for trouble!?!?!?

I wasn't really worried about the Obama visit until I read your post, and now I am worried. It seems like it is always the "foolproof" stuff that goes wrong.

When I see a security person saying, "well, we have done our best, but we still have some concerns, and we'll be working through the night to shore them up," Then I feel safe! When I see a security person saying, "Our system is foolproof, there is nothing to worry about on that front!" Then I get very, very worried!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I can tell you exactly where this mystery event will happen ....and it'll happen mid November.
Somewhere between Connecticut and Nebraska. Check the road maps ....

Don't laugh ... I'm serious

When ever my elderly parents go on a vacation/trip in the fall - Sep/Oct/Nov - a major disaster happens near them. They are traveling from Connecticut to Nebraska mid November. Our family has been taking bets as to what will happen this time. Here's a partial list of what has happened around them in the past when they travel during these months -

- September 11th (they were at JFK airport when it went down), 3 days camped on tarmac. Had to turn back.
- Major earthquake in San Francisco
- Major early 'blizzard of the century' shut down the east coast, had to turn back
- Huge (f5) tornado hits the town they are in out in Kansas
- Major Tornado outbreak when visiting Alabama.
- People die back home in the house they rent out (natural causes), police break down the door so they can get the body out - so they have to turn back.
- Train derailments, massive car accident pile ups, planes crash (not the one they are in but nearby).
- Hurricane
- Sand storm
- MAJOR floods
- not even counting the personal health issues .. hospital runs due to heart/health issues on trips.

I'm telling ya' .. this is an ongoing thing for them.
The prophecies about November dont' surprise me at all.
My parents are traveling ... watch out if you live near the roads between Connecticut and Nebraska.

Edited to add - the disasters never repeat themselves.
So it won't be anything that I've already listed.
That's just how it's been working.
edit on 11/1/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
They can't EMP us before SKYLINE comes out.

I would be very p.o.'d

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What is so unusual to have a room mate who has a freind who is in the cia?

The room mate probably knows just as much as us here asking questions, he was just told by a freind that something may happen in 2 weeks.

The cia agent hmself probably knows nothing either, probably just told that something looks like it may be going down in 2 weeks and just have a good supply of food on hand if it does, he just passed on the warning to the OP room mate

I have had complete strangers tell me that a parking inspector is in the area when parking my car, they gained nothing from telling me.
they just warned me of the chance of getting a parking ticket which made me get prepared and purchase a ticket so I did not get fined.

sometimes people tell you things to help, not to panic or freighten, but just to be made aware

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I think some stranger telling you a parking meeting attendant is in the area is far different than your roommate casually telling you "hey something might go down in two weeks. We might want to go buy canned goods" To talk about buying food / canned goods means that this thing that is happening in two weeks is SO big that you can't get to a grocery store. Does ANYONE really believe that is something you tell someone else CASUALLY???

Come on people, please stop being so gullible.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm going on a cruise on the 19th of november. I hope nothing happens to keep me from going.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Not to get all Jessy Ventura but didn't OP's info apparently come from a military base in Nebraska?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Congrats for being another doom & gloomer!

The future is not set in stone and this is why predictions of any sort really ruffle my feathers. It is foolish to go out and stock up on food because of hearsey. Now, if you want to stock up because you want to be prepared in any event, no problem.

We seem to have this desire of wanting to know that something bad is right around the bend and then live our lives in fear waiting for the event to pass. Honestly, is this really any way to live?

Webbot? Come on. Wasn't this the same thing that predicted a bald non-Terran making their worldwide appearance this past summer? Did it happen? No.

The stock market is volatile, everyone knows this. And, truth be told, its all a bunch of funny money anyway. We really have nothing to back up any our currency worldwide.

Two weeks will come and go.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The most interesting theory came from iwan2ski in my opinion.

We are being hammered with nothing but this Election and the Yemen stuff. I would think if this material is coming via air carriers of any type it wouldn't stop there that they would use ports and container shipping also.

When iwan2ski mentioned being prepared/training on this type of event I agree with him they did the same on 9/11 as he mentioned.

All Ports should be watched not just Port of Baltimore.

They the news will keep us busy with a few diversions, Obama in India, the Elections and so on you know how it works.

I wonder is his wife and girls going to India with him, I think it would be a good idea to keep an a check on their where abouts.

If the Dems keep hold maybe things will be put on the back burner only time will tell.

To me they are just waiting for the right time to pull something off.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I've had a few friends mention their general concerns regarding the first couple of weeks of November. As for direct tipping, I couldn't say for sure. I have this one friend who keeps hinting at things in such a casual way, I can't be sure he's saying anything serious. He did, though, mention the NY ufos a day before the net went nuts, however.

Yet, still, there always needs to be another prediction the keep us vigilant. If it weren't for some kind of fear control, what else would there be?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join