It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by rickyrrr

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by C-Reilly

You are creating the downer thread, acting like you know something, but in fact you don't really know anything. You don't think that a supervisor at a research center can pull a joke on you just like everyone else? Get real. People all over the world pull practical jokes all of the time when they know they have found a sucker, and it looks like the shoe fits. Go peddle your "something is going to happen" thread somewhere else. Get facts, that are backed up before you look foolish.

Please stop the personal remarks.

Can a mod please intervene?

-rrr

IMHO there is nothing wrong with what the member has said. Sadly there are more and more of these end of the world prediction threads appearing on this site and I and many others are getting sick to the back teeth. Its simple. When someone comes on here and says "I heard" or "I was told" then you know where its going. Instead of crying wolf at every opportunity please try to grow up and add some input that others may find beneficial -

God I wish I could have my ignore button back

edit on 1-11-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

If you need beneficial input read most of my threads.

The reason why I "cried wolf at every opportunity" on that *single* occasion, (your own words) is because I recognize a pattern that I just can't stand.

Here it goes:

"Do you really believe that X?"
"Get Real"
"Come on"
or another one
"I really know better what's going on with this person that I don't know personally but you do"

or another
"The CIA would never do X"

Those forms of argumentation are not arguments at all. But are often used around here by certain individuals and do nothing but create distraction. Here is why:

When somebody makes a rhetorical question that implies gullibility or makes a statement like "Get Real!" there is no way to come up with a sequitur reply that does not look defensive. Posts like that are designed to derail a conversation.

Also, when that pattern emerges, the person using those types of non-arguments usually repeats them over and over again. Call me paranoid but I happen to think this is very suspicious and makes me questions the intentions of the troll.

If somebody disagrees with the OPs statements there are many other ways to express them than by implying he is gullible or using catchy statements of overconfidence ("Come on!", "Get real!")

-rrr

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
On Infowars.com, Lindsey Williams stated that Napalitano had a meeting with one of her good friends and told her to 6 months food and water stored up right away. Something big is going to happen and she couldn't go into it any more than that.

Interview

This is the interview he said it. I do not remember which part it was said but the whole interview is eye-opening.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Well........

According the predictions made here on ATS....

World war 3 could start within 2 weeks from now....

The stockmarket could crash again....

Aliens could invade us and take control of our planet...

The end of planet Earth through volcano's, earthquakes, tsunami's , etc....

So just the normal things you used to suspect from the od October...

I can agree with WW3,but not so soon,this middle east problem with Iran,Afghanistan,Iraq,Palestine,Pakistan and now Yemen is just getting worse.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Why are there so many people in this thread excited about the plausibility (its a constant, throughout history) of a disaster of some kind? Frankly, its disgusting, find something to amuse yourself with in your own life and don't leave that 'entertainment' hinged on the misfortune of the others.

Pardon me but I don't see anybody express anticipation in a positive way or wishing for anything bad to happen. Excitement from fear is also a form of excitement.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Well how is this working for you "C"Obviously you haven't been here long enough to know no matter how much you try to explain yourself your still going to get the old ATS 123 from the people that don't care what you say or how you explain it.

To stay on topic as per Obama I read here somewhere that the trip to India was going to entail 40 planes,to be honost I don't remember weather it was the trip to Asia or India.Might be something to look into 40 planes seems a little over the top even for an idiot like Obama.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steve8511
Next week is the "Tipping Point" for the Web Bots. A 10 to 1000 times larger event than 911.

Everyone is ready right?

I have water, a gun, a helmet, 300 sunblock,
and a hidden cache of dried apples,
peanut butter, and beef jerky.

Oh and some books and a lawn chair.

Think I'm good.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

If I bring my own lawnchair can I hangout?
Sounds like a picnic.
Oh, and I'll bring the booze.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Lindsey Williams reported that Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Homeland Security told a friend of his that is from Arizona that has known Janet for a long time to go home to Arizona and IMMEDIATELY store 6 months of food and water because "something was coming". She wouldn't tell this person what this "something" was but she was only tell her closest friends to do this.

Probably more government false flags like 9/11 to take away freedoms away and lock down the American people.

It's very ominous but not surprising that our criminal government would do something like this. It is smart to have 6 months of food and water stored anyway. Hopefully God will prevent whatever evil is planned.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Can I join to? Sounds fun
I've never been to a picnic before!

Maybe because we have snow almost 24/7 365

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

I don't understand the believers who want or expect something to happen. Why? There have been a lot of predictions for a long time, none have come true. When I read that someone says "my roommate (who is a supervisor for a big cancer center) casually tells me oh hey you might want to buy some extra canned food and water", as if to get ready for some apocalypse, I have a hard time believing it. One, what is a grown man who is a supervisor and has a "big job" doing rooming with some kid 10 years younger than him? Two, if he hears something from a CIA associate, and believes him, then he should be out preparing for himself, not sitting on the couch casually talking to his 10 year younger roommate. 3)If he believes the CIA person then wouldn't be telling his roommate ASAP?,

I know some of you kids out there WANT something to change your lives. I suggest you go and change your lives on your own and not wait for some "special" event to change it for you.

I'm on this site because these topics interest me and I would like to believe in these things. But I'm going to call a Spade a Spade, when I see BS, I'm going to say BS.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Will someone tell me why Octobers are the hot months for this type of stuff...Reason I say that is every october for the last 4-5 years gets hot. I remember a few years back I actually vacationed up in VT solely based on some nutsos predictions cuz well it was believable. My only fear is that this is some kinda collective conscious/awareness thing is at play here and maybe October in future coming years has serious significance.

Thanks,
BC

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
My Bad
Double post.
edit on 1-11-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

i can see this people that work for the CIA are just like everyone else stupid, they say something they shouldn't and dont even know it.

I have a friend and she has a Kid that was going to of to the UK next summer to school for 8 weeks on some school swap thing and wanted to take her best friend. Her best friend asked her parents and her dad said no something is going to happen in London next summer and I dont want you there. Now her dad works for the CIA and before he knows it 60 people know something about nothing. Thats how stuff starts. I will find out (using my friend beer) but it takes time. It might be that he doesn't want her to go and everyone else just makes the rest up because of his job. The job you do add's to your word when sometimes its just someone talking.

I am not saying this is the case I do think something is going to happen and with Devil5 in India don't you think its a good time for something to happen in tthe US? Time will tell

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Oh my word, would these commentators please stop climbing all over each other. You guys that are fighting, are showing your fear. You guys are panicking, panicking makes people run down the street naked yelling "run for your lives it's the end of the world". Now who is going to benefit from that if something does happen? Nobody, so calm down, and breath.

There has been plenty enough "end of the world" predictions made over the years. Mr. Reilly here, wasn't making one, he was merely inquiring. His friend said, be prepared, because that's what he was told. That's it. Nobody was told why, he wants to know what's out there that HAS been predicted, so he can figure out, is there substance to the friend of a friend warning. Which I think is fair.

Right, now, nobody can accurately predict the future. Some people may be privileged to get some info via "gifts", which they choose to share. Not all of them are real, some are though, and some have been proven accurately. But what you need to understand about these predictions, is they come like watching snippets of a film, and are open to interpretation. We are not meant to know everything, or we'll all go, as we have seen in previous posts, bonkers, live in paranoid fear all the time, and build ourselves bomb-shelters and live our lives out in them. That's not living. We can't live like that. Hence, we will never know the exact future. We were not meant to.

Ok, now that we have that behind us. The only way to handle these predictions, is always live your life, like it's your last day, always be prepared in case of emergency, but still live. What I am saying, prepare yourself, take note of the predictions, like a network of possible scenarios, and prepare yourself accordingly. Once that is done, you go out there, and you live your life like you are supposed to. Just breath people. Remember people that are prepared, yet still live, won't panic when and if something does happen. Keep in mind, you can not prepare of everything, so just stay calm, and think. And you'll be ok. People that panic do stupid things.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Anythinggoes

I'm sorry if I should know this, but who is the Devil in India?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hello, i'm a herpety derp thread that has appeared as a top topic, because i'm sensationlist speculation and i'm always popular, Herpety derp boys and girls, herpety derp.

Derp!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

I think he means Obama.

2nd
3rd
4th
and 5th line

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I consulted my Tarot Deck consentrating on the month of November and pulled out the Six of Swords in the upright position.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e4a8179178f.jpg[/atsimg]

The immediate feeling I got was someone/country is traveling over water with weapons preparing for some type of attack.

The man in the boat has a determined look upon his face, the water by the oars are turbulent. There are six weapons he carries.

The man is wearing a, what looks to me a ancient headpiece (semi turbin?)

Now, for whatever it is worth. I am not predicting anything - with me, my precog is sometimes hit or miss. There have been times where I have astounded people, to the point where one man actually wanted to give me a hundred dollars for his free five minute reading.

When the card came up I simply felt there is going to be some attack of sorts going from here or coming from there, I don't know. The man is fair haired so I would assume it is us (The USA), but as stated before he is wearing a sort of turbin (false flag?). I also got the feeling if you look at the land, it's not a desert, it's green almost like N. Korea or China???? Which doesn't make sense because all of our "problems" are currently in the middle east and the middle east shores aren't green are they?

Anyway take this for what it's worth.

Let's wait a bit and when November is over you can all come back and have a good laugh at my expense.

Humbly submitted.

OHD
edit on 1-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Added an additonal observation/idea

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

Thank you. Well if that is the case I know what to expect from a poster who calls the President the Devil.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

do you know his date of birth

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join