It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Why does your friend just give "hints"? Why don't you follow up on these "hints"? It seems that many people have "friends" who never can tell a straight story or come with real evidence on these things that are supposed to happen. Because of that I will continually ask for more proof each time someone gets on here about a "tip". I don't see how any of this can be believable. I would like to read about something on here that is different and real.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeBoss

I'm guessing he gets killed and Pakistan gets blamed and the US and India retaliate.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

When iwan2ski mentioned being prepared/training on this type of event I agree with him they did the same on 9/11 as he mentioned.

All Ports should be watched not just Port of Baltimore.

You are right. In all likelihood it won't be the Port of Baltimore, but a Port in close enough proximity to cause confusion on the emergency alerts. They need the emergency personnel and attention in Baltimore, but they need the real action 100-200 miles away. That way when the emergency calls come out they can stall and delay and ignore for quite some time and it can be legitimately blamed on "miscommunication" with the training exercise.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Its pretty obvious that you didn't read (or if you did, you didn't absorb) his OP. He is not making a prediction, he is simply relaying a comment made by his room mate. All he asked, his ONLY question, was : "Is there something going on in November that ATS has heard of?"

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

why?
if you had a freind who was in law enforcement, would he tell you that they are going to set up a speed camera on a main road you travel?

the OP's room mate may just happen to be freinds with an agent, why wouldn't the agent tell his freind that something may be going down within the next 2 weeks and it may be wise to stock up on food?

I would tell my room mate if I thought he may be interested, others I wouldn't bother telling.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It surprises me how un-informed most ATS’er are, actually my expectation is that I would find the most informed on this site. Just not the case.

Each of us should have “Prepared” years ago, if you have not, WHY Haven’t You. Over my life time their have been many “Wake-Up Calls” I am a product of the Cold War Civil Defense mind set, so I was taught as a child to be prepared. Katrina was your wake up call, it took FEMA 5 days to get water to the superdome.

$50 bucks can prepare a family with the basics.

Here are a few tips.

First, on your list WATER , figure 1 gallon per person , per day.

Second, Food, Concentrate on DRIED FOODS, Protein rich, this is Dry Beans, next Rice. $5 dollars can feed a family for a week. Just remember Dried foods keep for years, can foods have a expiration date. You will need a method to cook your food, so you will need a way to have FIRE.

Third, Shelter. I know everyone’s first question is Where is it Safe?, the true answer is where you are is your safe place until it is not.
So plan to Shelter in place, but Two large tarps and some rope will protect you from the elements in an emergency. 100% wool blankets will keep you warm even when they are wet.

Sanitation is very important. A small strong waste basket with plastic liners will do.

Security, no discussion of Preparedness is complete without touching on this issue. Just remember that if you can have only one firearm the 12 gauge shotgun is the best choice, it is the most verse able weapon being both a hunting gun and close range protection.

This is a Short list of the basics just to get you thinking.
In a true emergency You are the only person you can depend on, if you choose to think that you can depend on others
You Will Not Survive.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
Well at least you know your fridge will work, to keep your food cold
did he say what type of food or just food?

.........As long as you have electricity ..............

--rrr

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Sure - have extra water and canned goods etc. That's a good idea period.
Now; we had major predictions for August what with the planets aligning in a manner never before witnessed by humans. BIG stuff was gonna happen as a result. Hmmm...Nope.
October with CERN or what not. Hmmm...Nope.
So now it's November's turn - Hmmm...
Regardless of predictions or rumours we should always keep an emergency kit because s**t happens!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by C-Reilly

You are creating the downer thread, acting like you know something, but in fact you don't really know anything. You don't think that a supervisor at a research center can pull a joke on you just like everyone else? Get real. People all over the world pull practical jokes all of the time when they know they have found a sucker, and it looks like the shoe fits. Go peddle your "something is going to happen" thread somewhere else. Get facts, that are backed up before you look foolish.

Please stop the personal remarks.

Can a mod please intervene?

-rrr

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by SilverZero

Well, there is the Large Hadron Collider being fired up again in November. Some people are worried about that causing major destruction if it fails.

The earth will be destroyed at 11/9 by cern and the LHC.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There do seem to be a nexus of events in November. And Obama will be just about as far away from the U.S. as you can get...

It is my opinion that the LHC cannot do any damage. But even if it did, this does not fit with the CIA "knowing" about it. Why would the CIA know the outcome of a scientific experiment that not even scientists know for sure?

-rrr

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

You are creating the downer thread, acting like you know something, but in fact you don't really know anything. You don't think that a supervisor at a research center can pull a joke on you just like everyone else? Get real. People all over the world pull practical jokes all of the time when they know they have found a sucker, and it looks like the shoe fits. Go peddle your "something is going to happen" thread somewhere else. Get facts, that are backed up before you look foolish.

-rrr

IMHO there is nothing wrong with what the member has said. Sadly there are more and more of these end of the world prediction threads appearing on this site and I and many others are getting sick to the back teeth. Its simple. When someone comes on here and says "I heard" or "I was told" then you know where its going. Instead of crying wolf at every opportunity please try to grow up and add some input that others may find beneficial -

God I wish I could have my ignore button back

edit on 1-11-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yes i have heard of topics being discussed, but as we already know once a date is set, plan dissolves.
Obama is leaving the country tomorrow which was scheduled for next week, moved a week earlier. The prediction was this Yemen BS that he came on TV for last week about terrorist threats. Well the message was some kind of terror---->ist activity is going to happen when he is out of country, we will see...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I remember a thread where someone said that there is gonna be some kind of green fireball in the sky and that one should stay indoors for like 3 days, that would explain the food hint, well anyway, we'll wait and see, i have some oat-flakes just in case.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IlluminattiFunTime369
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER. i believe somethin big is going to happen when lil wayne ''gets out of prison.'' he gets out the 5th and he is doing the same thing tupac did...

please dont compare lil wayne to tupac........

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by rickyrrr

-rrr

IMHO there is nothing wrong with what the member has said. Sadly there are more and more of these end of the world prediction threads appearing on this site and I and many others are getting sick to the back teeth. Its simple. When someone comes on here and says "I heard" or "I was told" then you know where its going. Instead of crying wolf at every opportunity please try to grow up and add some input that others may find beneficial -

God I wish I could have my ignore button back

edit on 1-11-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

There is something wrong with what that guy posted...its simply arrogant and rude. If he thinks threads like this are pointless than he should p*ss off to another thread without leaving his pathetic comments!

This is a conspiracy and alternative topic site, and this is an alternative topic. If he is concerned about him posting this as rubbish then that is the concern of the OP not this guy!

Yeah there are lots of new topics about predictions etc that are springing up but people dont need to reply or read them if they dont want too, why is that hard for people to understand! Dont concern yourselves with what others want to learn about or enjoy reading about!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Why are there so many people in this thread excited about the plausibility (its a constant, throughout history) of a disaster of some kind? Frankly, its disgusting, find something to amuse yourself with in your own life and don't leave that 'entertainment' hinged on the misfortune of the others.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

My mother is a supervisor in a cancer research center. Its high but not THAT high up like you think. You make maybe 35-40k a year. Not alot when your piled up on bills and medical bills. My parents are struggling with groeceries...So the rooming thing would be understandable. Maybe he doesnt want to live alone? Also, he could easily know someone in the CIA. My moms friend Jason had friends in the CIA and he only worked at a factory. Its possible. If the guy was a CIA he wouldnt be allowed to give info. Giving heads up isnt "illegal" but giving information about it is. I would just take it for what it is to be on the safe side. Theres nothing wrong in stocking up a little bit on food and a few cheap supplies (hunting,flashlights ect) Even if nothing does, something could happen in a few months.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by martinAF
I remember a thread where someone said that there is gonna be some kind of green fireball in the sky and that one should stay indoors for like 3 days, that would explain the food hint, well anyway, we'll wait and see, i have some oat-flakes just in case.

This was the message from "the agency", all these threads were removed because ATS felt it was Phishing or somtheing like that. I had a look at their website and it turns out that the Green Meteor was a Nuclear Armed satellite that was rentering Earths atmosphere in November and the radiation would make people sick. You had to stay indoors for 3 days whilst "the agency" cleaned the atmosphere.

I believe the agency have managed to turn the satellite to stone so it isnt a problem anymore but its going to re-enter the atmosphere and hit South Africa sometime soon.

Thats what i remember reading anyways!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Why are there so many people in this thread excited about the plausibility (its a constant, throughout history) of a disaster of some kind? Frankly, its disgusting, find something to amuse yourself with in your own life and don't leave that 'entertainment' hinged on the misfortune of the others.

Personally, i'm not excited about any of this stuff happening, nor do i want to see anyone die from anything like this but this world cannot continue to go on like this and i think that people feel that if something major happens then it will be the chance of a fresh start and not having to be part of the "slavery" that we are just now.

I guess its the resulting notion of true freedom!!!

Just my opinion!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well...This is kinda fishy . Think about it : Bombs from Yemen, and Obama is going to India? My thougt are, okey they may be radical but...

Maybe Barack gets killed in India, and the US blame Pakistan or Yemen?
Yemen has been a playground for al-Qaida for a long time now.

Interesting times we live in, thats for sure

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join