It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

Hate to be a "broken record" but along with all the "tea bagger" "birther " "nutter" name calling crap I'veheard It has always been my theory:

Glorious leader is not eligible. He (and all his records, articles and transcripts) are being protected by TPTB and when they have Soaked enough money outof this country and pitted left against right with "hot enough" vitriole and fury like we see daily around the'net.They will one day throw a switch release all this information.

70% ofthecountrywill scream" I told you So!!! IMPEACH Him! 20% Will say:" whats'it matter now (?)" and call the 70% "racists"; Perhaps Americans will leave their couches , bullets will fly, they get to call down the security state (10%will still ask :who's on dancing wit the stars tonight??).

O-man declares a "national emergency" for 6months (congress can't even review it; because of Bush's!!!executive orders the military commissions act and patriot act(s). O-man's teleprompter starts rolling Marx. quotes.He gets free reign for 6months to "fundamentally change this country"and we pissed away our birthright as "freemen".

It could happen..
edit on 31-10-2010 by 46ACE because: wordzzzwordzzwordzz neber come out right.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

"i hate to tell you that he cannot narrow these events.... "

I listed several options. He certainly can narrow these events if what you posted is real. If your roommate is "friends" with the guy and close enough that he would give him this warning, then he certainly knows enough about him to narrow the field. If he does not know enough then someone is lying. The way CIA analysts work is to zero in on an area of their education, interest, or natural affinity and then they work in that field. Your roommate would know what that area is for his friend.

If the purpose of your thread was just to get ideas, well then your thread is dead. You got the ideas, there are many other predictions for the time period, and there is an entire survival forum to help you prepare.
edit on 31-10-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
its no use pumping him to get his friend to tell you what it is. maybe the friend of the friend doesnt even know whats coming, just that something is.

i came here about 12 months ago because i had a gut feeling something was going to happen. im the only one in the family that thinks it, and even though i have warned them of all the doom and gloom they didnt believe me. now they are starting to see it for themselves, with financial troubles starting to hit home.

i remember over the last few months of many many posts predicting this and that to happen. the one date that stuck in my head was nov 8. only because its the day before my birthday. i made myself a promise that if my birthday comes and goes and nothing has happened then this site and every other site i have been led too (like the webbot prediction sites) can all go to hell as im not going to lose one more minutes sleep worrying. many many of these sites have predicted it, and whatever it is, is going to happen before nov 9. dont ask me whats going to happen as i dont know. i have spent countless hours researching and listening to youtube videos and they all said nov 8.

SO, in short, if nothing happens by nov 9 then i suggest all you normal people who have been doing the same as me for the last 12 months, put aside our gut feelings and get on with life. the bloody bills still have to be paid. i just hope that i am enjoying a nice scotch on the 9th nov with my family singing happy birthday and i will look back and say how silly i was. we cant go on forever worrying while they move the goalposts to different dates.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Well........

According the predictions made here on ATS....

World war 3 could start within 2 weeks from now....

The stockmarket could crash again....

Aliens could invade us and take control of our planet...

The end of planet Earth through volcano's, earthquakes, tsunami's , etc....

So just the normal things you used to suspect from the od October...

....followed by week 2..........

2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years.. I just wish something decent would happen. All this poverty, war, high gas prices are getting old.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
And november will come and go like every other month before it. More failed predictions. I am so sick of their being new prediction threads every other week. Doesn't anyone remember we were all supposed to be worried about october 13th? Now we have to worry about nov 14th...... It's like everyone forgets, and believe the next given date..... Are we really that dumb?

i would just like to state.... i never predicted anything..... oh wait.... how many times did i say that in this thread..? clearly this person didnt read the thread either..... what are our mods doing these days? must be wayyyyyy to busy.... anywho....

i'd like to clear up your ignorance as well... thought it seems to me that you are clearly on another name of...... dun dun dunnnnnnn RUSSIAN SCIENTIST..... lol since he wont reply anymore.... anywho.... thanks for your comment of ignorance.... no one is that dumb..... but clearly you could be...

I'm sorry, I will cower in fear from now on. When someone says the world is going to end tomorrow, I'll phone everyone I know an say goodbye. When someone says a big event is going to happen next week, I'll go and spend all my money on food and survival supplies. When someone makes a prediction about the future, I will believe in it fully, because every single prediction in the past has come true.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
A friend, but also a co-worker of mine, a 33rd degree freemason. (this i know for fact), i think might be clueing me in on a few things, he has told me things in the past. All i gotta say is recently hes been acting strange and he keeps saying things are gonna start changing very soon.
And not to listen to what "they" say and all other things about "they" and "them", ive asked once who "they" were after he mentioned "them", he said he had no clue what i was talking about and not to ever mention it or thing of it again. yet he keeps talking...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I remember that vaguely. It had to do with the head of Homeland Security, Napolitano,
warning a woman in D.C. she was having lunch with--in relation to a job interview that
this particular woman decided to decline on religious/moral grounds.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
There does seem to be a strange convergence this November. I am relatively new here, has anyone seen a combination like this before? I have a friend in the Navy who is moving to an undisclosed place in/around the Pacific ocean later this week.......

Keep an eye on:

-Gold Prices
-Very heavy MSM bias (more than normal)
-Canned food in supermarkets (silent alarm, if the non-perishables are selling out more than normal)

The NWO plan is very large and very complex, and it is hard to complete a puzzle when you are missing half of the peices, and the other half are all painted one color

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's funny because I bought a ton of canned food earlier today. The kroger here had a big canned food sale...

edit on 31-10-2010 by ShnogTrip because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

i've been on ats for a while and i've seen all kindsa predictions and blah blah.... none of which i REALLY take seriously..... (due to most of them being ridiculous),

I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO FIND OPINIONS ON THE MATTER, AS I HAVE NOT HAD ANY DIRECT DETAIL ON IT.......

If you're looking for personal opinions, mine is that you would have been way ahead of the game had you stopped at your first 'sentence' above. I do tend to agree with that token sentiment and - as point of fact - I have read the entire thread.

In spite of your constant refutation that you have put a 'prediction' out there, that is precisely what you have done. Indirectly or not, the result is the same.

Course, that's just my opinion . . .

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I know exactly what will happen, something gets shut down. I WILL TELL YOU LATER.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Legg-Perthes, huh? Very painful condition to have. I have a nephew with it. Hip replacement is next for him, and he is only 23.

As for being prepared for November: I think anyone with half a brain and any intuition knows something is coming down on us in a screaming hurry. Yes, we have our garden produce canned, and a winter garden growing merrily along. So, we'll be ready!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

On what?
you got my heart pounding, man
Dont scare me

edit on 31-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I know exactly what will happen.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I know exactly what will happen.

LHC?
what?
don't be a troll

if you have some info spill it.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Were you saying I was close because I said, That theres going to be a emp... and NASA is going to say its the sun flares...
Or I also believe that something else might nock out the worlds electric grids....But thats in another topic, sorta speak
and NASA shows it all the time but with out denying or confirming
something/things with pure power, and we've all heard it from the M.O.D document's when fighter jets try to intercept. But these will much larger and more energy. Just another theory about when our electric grids going out andeverything else that hs electricity

p.s,
sorry for spelling/grammer

edit on 1-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add

kix

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is why I almost never post in ATS, someone says that he heard something and if someone alse has any info tha MAY make what he heard true or Possible, and here come the Troll army.

# or 4 years ago I started a topic an having TRUE INFORMATION and the consecuences of spelling the beans here, I remember even some mods getting angry because U believed that no erth schockin revelations could be made because TPTB would shut down even the site if they feared a SERIOUS LEAK had occurred.

Now on topic Ill by in NY next 2 weeks if something big happens like the fall of the dollar it will be interesting to survive as a tourist with plastic money LOL.

NiteOwl if you have info...stop playing and come forward with Info...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
here it is. I will spill it. I hope this does not get taken off for being to short. I will try not to make to many small sentences and one liners, so. ok, HERE YOU GO. www.youtube.com... WHAT, why is it not working. OK, go to youtube and seek out, government shutdown.
edit on 1-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
From the first few replies, it appears there is a lot of reaching.....with no substance though I am pointing out the obvious.
On the other hand, I would agree, there should be much to be concerned about for the month of November.

If you have not prepared yourself, you have only yourself to.....rely on from then forward.
Sometime in March of 2011 I believe I will have some important information to share.

On another note, halloween, I get it.
Do you?
I don't believe most are aware if the history of it all.

Not to worry, it's mostly foolishness, with a 'sprinkle' of truth.
You know, like most encounters with fellow human folk.

no?
lol
edit on 1-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join