It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
maybe this will work. www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)
GEE, great now i got to find it again and post the exact words so others can see it. It's not working , wait a second.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
your link is removed

edit on 1-11-2010 by DutchBigBoy because: because

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

The video was not 'available'.
The time stamp was; so was the visit.
Not to worry, the owl most usually gets it's prey.
edit on 1-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Sometimes I feel this site is the internet version of that classic street-corner wacko with the "The End Is Nigh" sign.

I mean, yes, your statement is somewhat interesting. But there are countless more threads just like it.
People have been saying the world is going to end since the dawn of civilization. We are fascinated with it.

Granted, one of these days they will be right, and the world will end, possibly billions of years in the future when the sun dies.

It must be noted that there are people out there who have not only realized that the internet is a very useful tool to share information, but have also implemented plans and ideologies that serve to promote disinformation, or counter-intel if you will. They draw their salaries from misleading people. (important note: I'm not accusing anyone here of anything, just stating my educated guess-work)

I really feel that sites like this overwhelm peoples imagination input levels and serve only to lower them, like red-lining a Ferrari until its engine explodes.

How many of you refresh this site constantly, expecting that each click of the refresh button will be the one that shows you the truth? The click that finally gives you the answers you've been craving?

If there are aliens out there (nearby Earth), then they most likely have already cataloged all forms of DNA on this planet. Perhaps they are interested in viral RNA the most, who knows. All we can do is take shots in the dark to even begin to comprehend the motives of such beings.

I know this post is kind of scatter-brained, but ask yourself:
How long has this site been up and running?
How long have you been a member?
How many shocking and startling and mind-blowing predictions and "breaking news feeds" have you seen?

Now ask yourself:
How many have come true?

Just like David Icke, screaming from the rooftops:
Every president is a baby-blood drinking reptilian entity.
Every corporation is evil
The Illuminati control everything
Satan controls everything and is evil
The church controls everything and is evil
The Israelis control everything and are evil
Tony Blair controls everything and is evil
The U.S.A controls everything and is evil.
-Buy my book for the answers you seek!

Do you see the theme here?

There is an idea that people are waking up, that the "sheep" are waking up.
How is wasting a great portion of your life scouring the internet for non-existent answers deemed "waking up"?
All the good stuff is most likely not even on the internet, because if sensitive information were put online, people would have a chance of finding it!

/venting procedure.
Thanks for even taking the 30 seconds out of your precious lives to read it.

Juice

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Lets try this again. I have no clue why the videos i put on here do not work. This is a conspiracy.
I was trying to let people know why and then this happened. Well , here i go again. GO TO ... youtube and punch in unemployment benefits at risk as government shutdown looms.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER. i believe somethin big is going to happen when lil wayne ''gets out of prison.'' he gets out the 5th and he is doing the same thing tupac did...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

It appears it's a local New York news story about the New York state government possibly shutting down.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Haha... so many warns and removed posts.. and not even an old star for poor old badw0lf... What a crime..

Can't even share a star for the old w0lfie...

A monumental thread like this... crikey, what a shocker..

Strewth...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

May well have been a halloween joke. I dont celebrate halloween so i dont know if it could be considered a halloweenish thing to try to scare people by rumours, something sooner would probably be better. the information itself is very vague and coming from a random ATSerrs friend of a friend. I would not believe it, nothing will happen, again. However the idea that on 9 11 something happened to america, and now near 11 2 they are talking about something happening to Europe was a bit suspicious.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
In the Two week prediction the government shuts down and the unemployment peoples loose their benefits for a week and they will have to wait another week to get a check, while the CONGRESS goes on vacation, AGAIN. That is the two week prediction. So, all you peoples on unemployment, stock up now on food so that you can wait out congress after they get back from vacation. In this two week prediction, i see that congress democrats and republicans will du-o in words of it was the dems fault or it was the rep. fault.In all it will be a waste of time and money on the taxpayers dollar while they accuse each other of this or that and waste time on foolish accusations. In all, i also think that in this two weeks, Iran should start to get psst offf with us. I feel in the two week period, we shall see a spike in dissagreement between our beloved senators until this huffy election stuff is all over. In the two week prediction, i feel that a volcano will errupt and spew some of that liquid rock from down under. The two week prediction will also yeild in some accusations from the unemployment sector and congress will catch hell this election. Also, i fear a drop in the stock market because of such an incident will rise more questions on t.v news like CNN. The gas will go up and food prices will also along with it, so be prepared to stock up for the winter cause we are in for a long haul. In the two week prediction, i fear that the tempers will rise among peoples and more people will become more argumentive towards the downward slide of our Economic plunder into the unknown. I guess , i will have to learn on the internet , if it is still available, to grow my own crops of all kinds of food so i can jar them up for storage for the upcomming events that this two weeks predictions effects will have on the upcomming events to unforld. The dommino effect of the predictions will force the U.S into a frenzy of violence. I myself hope i will not be caught up in such an event like this. The two week prediction shall be the shortest , but the most powerful push into the danger zone. The first dommino shall be pushed and the rest will fall in sequence. I hope that we will all survive the aftermath of such events that will start in this two week prediction. GOD HELP US ALL, in these two weeks. PEACE, brother. OH, the random atsers friend was warning of possible shut down of gov't by several states i'm sure. Your state may be the one shutting down, so be prepared. I wonder what will happen to us if the state shuts down. I suppose alot of unemployment people will be a bit angry. Just a bit.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steve8511
Next week is the "Tipping Point" for the Web Bots. A 10 to 1000 times larger event than 911.

Everyone is ready right?

The "tipping point" has been discussed a lot on this forum lately. Thanks to Web Bots' "not so vague prediction", I guess HPH would be either worshiped or completely debunked by the majority in a week's time.

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
How does your roommate know the higher-ups from the CIA? (I presume only the top dogs would know of the big stuff).
Why would youre roommates CIA informer friend discuss this with people who are likely to tell their friends?
I'm not saying I don't beleive you, it's just a bit vague that's all.
I actually do think there will be something 'big' around the corner. And with all the predictions/prophecy's lately, surely one of them will come true.

Exactly.... Usually, information would be compartmentalized and would be distributed across the chain of command on a need to know basis.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

A lot of people, (particular of the Jewish Community...) and certain high-ups, mayors etc... were told not to go to the WTC on 9-11. Some of the people confessed they did not know who it was that informed them of that tiny bit of information.

Anyways... Sometimes, even people in HIGH positions, find out a little sumptin-sumptin, get a conscience or had one, and tries to get the word out to the little/medium/big people to prepare.

www.haaretz.com...

like you said.. "it's not un-heard of for people to be warned."

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
OP deserves every bit of flak and grief he's getting. Another prediction thread, just a new spin, and he's getting angry that people see right through it. I'll see you all on December 1st, where I'll probably post in this thread that the OP was wrong, then go right out into the same old world and do some Christmas shopping.

OP, your 'friend' who told you something was gonna go down in two weeks probably sees you're on ATS, and figures he'd play a little prank on you. Kinda like when I see my girlfriend reading WebMD about a new virus going around, and I start acting dizzy and lightheaded so she'll think she's actually seeing it.

Guys, there's nothing to see here. If you want these silly prediction threads to stop, then simply stop patronizing them with your replies begging and pleading for more information. You all know it's fools gold at this point anyway. Do any of you actually think that by asking for more information, you're actually going to get it? In these prediction threads that are so vague anyway (especially this one) do you really think there's a chance the OP has come and posted a prediction thread just to WITHHOLD information? Come on.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Also, Baba Vanga predicted World War 3 to begin November 2010. So many predictions for this month, not seen anything like it, other than for december 2012.

Tsom87

I feel that if a "World War 3" like conflict were to begin, then South Asia could be the initiating zone. Especially, the Af-Pak zone is nothing short of a hell hole. Here are some of the "factors" involved in the region:
1.Byzantine power factions running across the Pakistani and Afghan civilian government,Afghan drug lords, tribal clans in places like Waziristan, Pak armed forces and intelligence
2.Taliban(Both Afghan and Pak versions)
3.Chechen, Uzbek and Arab fighters in the tribal areas
4.70+ nuclear warheads along with the delivery systems

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It seems this so called cia guy really knows his stuff and that his friend got the tip off and told his buddy all the facts. I will sleep better at night now that i know what is going on here. One needs to know this stuff, you know, THE FACTS. I wonder how much more his friend knows. I think he should interigate the guy and find out all the intel. I think he should put servailance on him and tail him wherever he goes. Give him a hat and put a camera with wires in it, so we can see and hear video on him. A video, and he can post it here on A.T.S. with all the nasty details. Maybe we can get video of the cia guy and we can tail him too. I figure, TWO WEEKS should do the trick. I hope that he is here tomorrow to inform us of the going ons here. His friend must be really important, i wonder what he does outside of work. I have learned alot here, more than anyone really knows. I sure will bee careful from now on.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Very Unsual Synchronicity Here...?

November 3rd to the 10th there will be a Military/Homeland Security exercise taking place for the State of Maryland. I was requested by my superiors to be involved with organizing and communicating with all emergency agencies during this exercise. The scenerio I am being told is something about a bomb being detenated in the Port of Baltimore from a shipping container. Most of the city will be wiped out and Marshel Law will be put in place to keep order. In fact, even though I work in Baltimore County, I'll have to travel to Western Maryland where the Command and Control Center I will be working at is located. Even when I was being briefed of my involvement, I immediatly got a bad feeling about this. One of the flags that went off in my head were the reports of a simular exercise that took place in New York on Sept.11th 2001.... The scenerio....Planes crashing into buildings, one of which was the World Trade Center.
This has been on my mind since last week when I was briefed. I felt the need to tell someone just in case it's more then just a paranoid feeling. I was going to start a thread about it, but came across this one and realised that maybe I might just have a piece of the puzzle that fits with this November predictions. Could this be a strange case of synchronicity where I might have a part to play in or only just a bad feeling? Either way my gut is telling me somethings up and it not good. Hold tight, keep eyes and ears open, I'll give you updates if I know more!
edit on 1-11-2010 by iwan2ski because: Spelling.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Someone read that disagreements over the budget could cause a government shutdown. Then they immediately decided people should stock up on canned food etc. as government services stop working. You will have a highly polarized congress after the elections and disagreements may run high. Typically the worst is never as bad as it could be and it's never as good as it could be.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Maybe his friend actually wants to warn people but he cant do it directly so why not tell a friend thats a regular on a conspiracy theory forum? My theory...if this is true that is.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Thanks for your post,

I would be curious though, if your friend actually goes out and buys canned food and provisions for the event of an emergency.

Keep us posted

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join