It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
I guess what I am trying to say is that the universal brotherhood (tongue in cheek) that is sought by Rome through its various entities has one MAJOR enemy.

Christianity.

But from the feeling that I left with the other day, Christianity is no more.
edit on 12/13/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

My friend,

At first, this last line hit me hard. It was a brief moment of sadness, like hearing a good friend had passed away. It was very brief though, maybe just a second. The feeling that replaced it was one of absolute joy and hope.

I do not see Christianity passing away as a bad thing. I never counted myself as a Christian. I do consider myself a follower of Christ's teachings though. If you think Christ is passing into oblivion, I have news for you my friend. Christ is making one helluva resurgence. His teachings are having a come back and they are the pure teachings devoid of the dogma which concealed them from the masses. Some people look to the heavens for Christ to return. They say he is here or he is there. They look in buildings and cannot find him.

My friend, I tell you truthfully, Christ is Risen. He is in your heart. If you read the Gospels and pull out the Good teachings within, you will find him in your heart as well.

If you want to see Christ come through people, check out the posts in this link:

Thread

If you want to see people be transformed further, check out the last 20 or more pages in this thread:

Thread 2

Here is some further proof for good measure:

Thread 3

Now if you want experience the power of Christs teachings yourself, try this process for two weeks and watch the power YOU have in Christ's teachings.

1. Judge no one you meet for anything. If someone slights you, remember, they do so because we have forgotten how to love each other. Love them with absolute kindness.

2. Love everyone you meet. Regardless of who they are or what they do, Love them like they are your own children. If you see someone in need of ANYTHING that you can provide, help them! Do it because you love them, not because you expect anything in return.

3. Love God (all of this existence). Complain about nothing! Be grateful for what you DO have, knowing some where in the world some one deffinately has it worse. What you came into this world with is worth more than any other thing found on earth. That gift of great value is LIFE. Spend it wisely to help everyone around you.

Do these three things, and you will help us all throw down Rome. This, I promise you!

Christ's teachings need no label. They are self evident to any person who knows the joy of love.

Love God with all your being, and your neighbor as yourself.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 13-12-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

You see the thing is, Rome will fall/fail, all kingdoms crumble,
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

But from the feeling that I left with the other day, Christianity is no more.

Then that is cause for celebration, if you believe in Biblical prophecy,

"And Jesus answered and said ... Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and shall deceive many ...." (Matthew 24:4,5).
"for that day [of the Lord] shall not come except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin [Antichrist] be revealed, the son of perdition" (2 Thessalonians 2:3).

besides how many charitable organizations may this church support?
They serve a purpose.

Watching world events is like watching Biblical prophecy unfold.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thanks for the reply....

I have actually thought a whoooooooole lot about this thread in the past couple of days.

I am not a christian. I would call myself more of a deist.
Maybe in line with Thomas Jefferson.

But I do think that the Protestant Christian Church is one of the few things that stands in between Rome and total and complete world rule.
Just to put this in the record...
My mom also attends a Catholic Church.
So, her allegiances are in line with exactly what I am trying to say.

The protestant reformation was vehemently against the church, but they seemed to have now merged.
This is exactly as is portrayed in the end times in the Bible.

Everyday the reality of this thread hits home with me... more and more and more.

I see pictures of Pope John Paul #2, and the current Nazi/Pope taking all of the world's religions into their fold.
They visit other religions and they "ordain" them as being vehicles to God, but that is so against the church's doctrine.

Unless it is new doctrine set forth by the Pope!!!

I am on the sidelines as to my personal beliefs, but what I do believe is that what is written as prophecy is being effected globally by the cabal behind Rome.

You are a really good guy IAMIAM.

Cheers mate.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Then that is cause for celebration, if you believe in Biblical prophecy,

My friend,

I do not believe nor disbelieve in prophecy, whether biblical or not.

I believe in right now. Yesterday is dead and tomorrow is not even born yet, but today LIVES!

Only one intelligence knows the calculations of the movements of everything and can say for certain how things will go in the future. All that this divine creator has revealed to me is this moment. Thus, it is this moment that I conduct my life by. What I strive for in this moment is Love, Peace, and Joy for myself and every person who happens to be with me at this moment.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

100% agreed that what we are watching could not have been scripted better in the Bible.

I suppose where we differ is who is behind it.

I tend to think that the Roman cabal is manipulating world events to mimic prophecy.
Where you seem to think that the prophecy is the word of God.

Either way the same end result happens.

Rome wins.

Unless more people wake up to this reality then I feel like I have no choice but to sit by and watch.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I think the three main religions (Christianity, Islam, and Judaism) are to keep us enslaved by adding rules to our already strict laws.. For the most part.. They also have their own agendas, like the Mormons studying genealogy, etc.

I also believe that if we want to find the truth, we need to find out what religions TPTB follow (and not just speculation, e.g. SATANISM!)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Rome wins.

From my view my friend, Rome has already lost.

Now, how to get others to see this....

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Personally I don’t think they have a religion. The whole satanism stuff is likely just a front they use to scare people and make them seem more powerful than they really are. Believing that there is an evil and supernatural force behind the elite, when they are really just humans who are good planners, is just a cop out on our part.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

I don't think they have special powers or anything, i just think the rich/elite kept the true religion for themselves and gave us throw aways..

Side Note- Religion doesn't matter.. The only thing that matters is your personal relationship to your god, nothing else.. But, finding the "true religion" (if it exists outside my own mind) might unlock some mysteries about life, history, and our earth..

Or maybe you're right, but i still think they are keeping information from us, that could possibly benefit mankind, or at least give us a new view on Life...

Remember, for most people life on Earth began 0 A.D.
edit on 13-12-2010 by squirelnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Believing in Biblical prophecies is like believing in the boogeyman, Moby-Dick, Sirens... Superstitions, that's what It Is nothing more, credulous beliefs to manipulate guilible populations

Do black cats mean bad luck for you?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

i just think the rich/elite kept the true religion for themselves and gave us throw aways..

Ah, I think I misunderstood you before. In that case, who else would true Romans follow but the one and only Apollo!

I fully agree with you though, and that's something I've thought plenty about as well. They must know which teachings are true and which are false, since they played a large role in editing and amending everything.
Their actions are much more aligned with Roman beliefs than they are of any modern day religious beliefs. Rome was much more forgiving of murder and such.

Honestly I think the "true religion" that has been kept from us lies in the realms of esoteric and occult teachings, but that's a whole different topic.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Rome wins.

From my view my friend, Rome has already lost.

Now, how to get others to see this....

With Love,

Your Brother

A belief can not become by it self the reality. To defeat Rome we will have to standup and fight, if we could succeed to show to the world everything that's in this thread than yes, we have a chance to defeat Rome and its secret agenda...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
While I suppose it is barely plausible as a conspiracy theory that the Jews and Rome concocted the whole Torah/Bible prophecy scheme and the enacted it through the centuries - I don't find it in the least convincing, though I agree that for the last 1,600 yrs it has indeed been the Vatican, followed by the Jesuits that have been at the centre of the NWO.

I think the roots of it go back to Atlantis for sure, in another cycle of the ages - gold, silver etc.
And that the ultimate PTB are not human at all - something more akin to the Gnostics conception of Archons, which by all acounts sound remarkably similar to the Greys www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And that is why the Bloodline elites are so central - with all thier wierd occult shennanigans, pedophillia, blood sacrifice etc - that is how these other dimensional beings establish and maintain control of them - it also seems to be why they have set up monotheistic religions the way they are. It is also why the NWO is so difficult to pin down - all the various groups are being used themselves - the entities can slip in and out of hosts, use one organisation for a while and then sacrifice it or abandon it later on.

We are either thier 'smart monkey' project for which they are cosmicaly responsible - (for not letting us Borg swarm the universe after a technological singularity), hence the need for complete control via a micro-chipped serf population of seemingly Chinese and Muslims - or we are simply a captive etheric food source as the Gnostics seem to have believed, and they dont want us ascending or entering another 'golden age'.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If you have a amulet and thing that it's protecting you, the reality is that your belief in yourself is really the only thing that is protecting you, religion is the same thing, no need to believe in the Christ, God, Buda, Allah or Santa Claus...

Atheism is the road to Freedom and Critical thinking lead to Liberty...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423
A belief can not become by it self the reality. To defeat Rome we will have to standup and fight, if we could succeed to show to the world everything that's in this thread than yes, we have a chance to defeat Rome and its secret agenda...

I beg to differ my friend. Belief IS reality!

What control does Rome have over me? None!

They cannot take anything from me. I have already given everything Rome provides back.

The only possession I still have and use is my vehicle. When they come for that, they can have it too.

They may come to imprison my body, but my body isn't me. My mind will always be free.

They may come to take my life, but my life isn't me. My life is eternal and this is just one manifestation of it.

Until they come to take these things, they are mine to use how I see fit, and I do with absolute freedom.

Now why hasn't Rome come for these things? Because I use all these things for God's Will. I use them solely to help others. Thus, Rome cannot touch me.

In the mean time, I watch the ruins of what once was Rome come crumbling down. Do you not see it?

If you are still enslaved by Rome it is because you are still attached to what Rome provides.

Have faith in God to provide and it shall be done.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 13-12-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

If you have a amulet and thing that it's protecting you, the reality is that your belief in yourself is really the only thing that is protecting you, religion is the same thing, no need to believe in the Christ, God, Buda, Allah or Santa Claus...

Atheism is the road to Freedom and Critical thinking lead to Liberty...

My friend,

To not believe in God is to not believe what is right in front of your eyes! It is madness, though I understand it after what religion has done to God.

God is the whole of everything in existence. If there was not a God to place the divine order by which all things in the Universe move, existence would be impossible. Could you imagine an atom holding together if the course of the electrons were completely random and not in a precise order? It is the mind of God who created that order, not accidental random chance.

To believe in oneself is to believe in God. Where does that intellect you use to create your thoughts come from?

Trace your thought back to its birth. How far can you go? Did you create the thought or did it come from some place so deep within you that you cannot even explain it?

To know yourself is to know God. You are part of that divine intelligence!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

So if i understand you well, if Rome send you to a FEMA concentration camp, it's OK because you still feel free in your soul, i am sorry but you sounds like an happy sheep in a Wonderland Farm...

Humans are not animals, freedom of soul, mind and physical Liberty are human needs and are essential.
edit on 13-12-2010 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So if i understand you well, if Rome send you to a FEMA concentration camp, it's OK because you still feel free in your soul, i am sorry but you sounds like an happy sheep in a Wonderland Farm...

Humans are not animals, freedom of soul, mind and physical Liberty are human needs and are essential.

No my friend,

You never mentioned anything about FEMA camps, so why would you assume my comment applied to them?

If it comes down to FEMA camps, it will affect others, not just myself. As it affects others, I would be compelled to resist by showing others how to resist properly. The proper way to resist such a tactic is by mass peaceful resistance.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Rome(Italy) - United Kingdom - United States

... are the three Axis of power with of course Rome '' The Great Architect of the Universe '' at the top, with its most powerful Legions at its base.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/382978515b5b.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07e45059a933.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ae2c6da6074.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 13-12-2010 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join