It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Thanks for the backhanded compliment!!

Seriously....
I get into a fervor sometimes when I begin typing and my emotion begins to show by the amount of typos in my comments.

Thanks for the bloodline information.
While maybe not directly related to the premise of the thread, I think that it will show to play a heavy part in the uncovering of "who runs the show" in the future.
And I think that what we are doing here has only just begun.

@Extant Taxon

I apologize if I came off as preachy. I have the utmost respect for you and a dissenting, but amicable, voice in the crowd is ALWAYS needed.
So with that said, do not think that I am unappreciative of your additions to this thread, but quite the opposite.

That is why I have you listed as a friend. It is a respect thing.

This thread is perhaps more important than we realize.
We could be cyber-pioneers in beginning the next American Revolution.

Who knows?
Or maybe in a year we will look back at the folly of our youth.
And think that we were cyber-idiots.

Either way I feel highly privileged to be surrounded by so many highly intelligent and diligent researchers.

Once again to Extant.

My most sincere apologies if I sounded rude.
This IS ATS. I mean..... Every once in a while people here do allow their emotions to get the best of them.

Cheers mate!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

That is truly fascinating Alethea.
I thank you immensely for the link.

Only the Rothschilds could be so arrogant as to put out an internet archive of their own family, which more than probably, shows the extent of their control over international banking.

Man that takes a set of brass stones.

Awesome link..... Thanks!!!!!

edit on 12/9/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Great link....Thank you very much

Very interesting reading.....some great links within.

What a great tread and fantastic posts.

Thank you all

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
My friends,

I have been posting in this thread on the subject of Freemasonry as a Freemason, as you all know by now. Well today that status has changed and I post this so my position is clear and transparent with no appearance of deception. As of today I am "Suspended" from the Fraternity. This status means that while I am still on the rolls of the fraternity, I am barred from participation in anyway or manner. All Masons are therefore not to know me as such. The reason for my suspension is my legal issues which have been thoroughly disclosed throughout this website.

This does not change my view on the fraternity. It is an honorable order which strives to remain out of the lime light of political discourse. It requires of it's members to be cheerfully compliant to civil authorities. Unfortunately, the current state of affairs in our world has lead me to no longer remain shackled to quiet compliance to an overbearing oppressive government which has forsaken it's sacred duty to its citizenry, that of protector of individual rights. What once was built as a bastion of freedom has become the fascist police state we were taught our forefathers stood against. So, my status is a welcome addition to my conscience.

Now in the pursuit of liberty for all, I leave the Sanctum Sanctorum, and mix again with the world a Brother to all, favored by none.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am truly sorry to hear of your legal woes and how this has affected you and your standing within an order that the participation and membership of clearly means a lot to you.

When the laws become unjust though, and tyrants rule the land, this is when the outlaw finds his place in history.

In that there is no shame.

I have had some talks with the Masons on the site as of late, and many of them do realize a time of impasse is arriving, has arrived, where they too understand their oaths bind them in ways that as men they find increasingly inconvenient and more and more intolerable.

I am sure your brothers do not fault you for your own conclusions even though they aren’t ready to take the plunge.

I personally feel it’s time for the Grand Masters of the lodges to convene with an eye towards amending their laws and joining in this great fray that is now brewing and have told them as much.

I think this is something that will be carefully considered in the months ahead as the state keeps sliding into the abyss of corruption, decay and tyranny.

I have reminded them of their revolutionary zeal in days long past, and that abandoning such tradition is not a practical thing.

So you too might want to share in that hope that your brothers will swing around and come to see things your way.

It’s not easy being in the vanguard of things, but I think deep down all of us know something is fundamentally wrong and amiss in this world, and that it truly is nothing that is going to correct itself.

I think many of us understand that time is running out to address these problems, and failure to do so will be the end of life as we know it.

I am rather sad as this younger generation coming of age right now, has never known the freedoms I once enjoyed in my own youth. That they don’t know anything different than this security state and that is very troubling.

When Castro came to power those older Cubans who loved their freedoms took flight if and at all possible, and that next younger generation did too for similar reasons.

The generations since though, born and raised in Castro’s Cuba in fact leave when they do not because of the lack of freedoms of the politics of Castro’s system, but for economic opportunity.

Unlike their parents and great grandparents they knew nothing different than the life as Castro provides.

We now face this same problem here in America as the younger generations have no other America to compare the one they are being born and raised and taught in.

It’s not going to be that younger generation that feels compelled to fight all this. To them this is simply the way things are.

No it’s going to be up to us, the 40 and older crowd who watched most of our freedoms and opportunities dissipate and be plucked from us one by one, who stopping this will fall upon.

In many ways our forefathers fought because they simply had no place left to run. They had come here to escape religious and class persecution and when it followed them they had no choice but to rail against it.

Since 9-11 a lot of concerned freedom loving Americans have simply jumped ship, off to Costa Rica or Eastern Europe, parts of the old Soviet Bloc still celebrating and valuing their new found freedoms.

Yet in time as those markets expand, and are developed they will just come under the same yoke of technology and debt and excessive regulations through the rule of law and corrupt political bodies.

Flight becomes tempting if we simply want to give up on our children’s future and the nation and run to greener pastures as long as there still are some and a way to run to them.

Yet I think the right thing to do, even though the state tells us it’s the wrong thing to do, is to stay put, and do what we can do to slow down and stop this madness.

The Masons played a part in what George Washington a Mason deemed as “This grand experiment in Government” the United States Constitution is largely based off of the Masonic Constitution and like it or not your Brothers have a vested interest and a responsibility to repair the damage done in letting that experiment that they largely undertook themselves get so terribly out of control.

This is something I hope to personally impress on as many of them as I can, so I urge you not to lose touch with your Brothers or cease communicating with them, because ultimately they must either be part of the problem or part of the solution.
The time for fence sitting as you know is rapidly running out, and when the time comes I expect the Masons to remember their revolutionary roots, their lofty notions of government and be on the side of the fence that is going to right this ship and turn it around.

Once more into the breech, when the cry of havoc sounds again, every dog must have its day.

Take heart.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yeah..... What Proto said.

Anyway....

I never thought that I would extend sympathy to someone who was forced out of Freemasonry, but man I am really sorry. This obviously meant a lot to you and that is the worst.

Welcome back.... and glad you are here.

-Josephus

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by IAMIAM

Anyway....

I never thought that I would extend sympathy to someone who was forced out of Freemasonry, but man I am really sorry. This obviously meant a lot to you and that is the worst.

-Josephus

Agreed and,

I also am on "your side"

perhaps one day a reinstatement would be in order if allowed ?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am rather sad as this younger generation coming of age right now, has never known the freedoms I once enjoyed in my own youth. That they don’t know anything different than this security state and that is very troubling.

Don't feel sad!

The thought of Freedom is what makes me strive towards it! If i already tasted it, i might not be as hungry lol

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I am truly sorry to hear of your legal woes and how this has affected you and your standing within an order that the participation and membership of clearly means a lot to you.

Thank you for your kind regard my friend. There is no denying that I enjoyed my membership in the order. I found myself among some of the finest examples of Brotherly Love. It is membership in that order which opened my eyes to the Brotherhood around me.

I know I am not alone in finding my obligations to country in conflict with my duty to conscience. Each must find their own way to rectify the dilemma within them. It is no different than the law officers who patrol our streets, enforcing laws they know conflict with liberty and our constitution. It is no different than the soldier who fights a war for the military industrial complex and the snatching of another nations resources, rather than to defend the freedom of the country they serve. It is the same dilemma the leaders of the great religions who all have their roots based on peace and love, yet find themselves sending their flock to slaughter.

These are the times of tribulation. Each must search within themselves for that ever faithful lamp, the divine light within. Each must find the courage and the strength to heed its call. When one finds himself bound by oath or obligation to take from one, what he would not wish taken from himself, then he will know his hour of decision has arrived. It is in this precious moment of judgement that he will find himself judged. For that which he is willing to take from others, he has bound to be taken from himself.

I have faith that all the glorious bounty under heaven is to be delivered to Man in the coming years. We are dawning on a new age as foretold by spiritual luminaries of all people. This is the emergence of the Brotherhood of Man.

What a wondrous time to be alive!

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 9-12-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

Anyway....

-Josephus

Thank you for your sympathies my friend, but I assure you it is unnecessary. I am not saddened in anyway over the current situation. Everything is in divine order!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Sorry to hear about your legal problems and your suspended membership, hang in, everything will turn out for the best IAMIAMI. Things happen for a reason even if you don't see that right now.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

No problem, no offense taken. I know what it's like when the fervour becomes such that the very act of typing a forum post becomes an act of "p*ss and vinegar."
Funny how it seems to become that important somtimes...

reply to post by IAMIAM

Sorry to hear about your problems with the fraternity. Perhaps take solace in the notion that you can be a Freemason at heart and practise the philosophy and constitutions seperate from official membership, and not have to be part of an insitution to be all that masons say they should be.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Oh my aching ass! What sanctimonious drivel!

I have come to the conclusion that society actually needs these various cults and control groups to police those who justify their belligerent attitudes and actions. Rules, punishments, and peer pressure seem to be tactics that work and they are meant to help you reflect on what you have done that violates the peace and concern for your fellow man.

The problem is that many hard headed people will not ever see where they have failed to be responsible in their actions because they are self-righteous and justify their wrong actions.

Those who want Caesar's privileges and to live in Caesar's society must pay their dues. You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

If you are going to drive on Caesar's roads then you play by Caesar's rules. You can't just thumb your nose and make up your own rules. What makes you different from anyone else who must show responsibility that is required? Some of these laws were put into place to teach people to take responsibility for their actions because without a certain amount of rules and enforcement, many people would not bother with being responsible for anything or anybody.

You either come out and be separate or you follow their rules if you want to be on their turf and play the game.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Oh my aching ass! What sanctimonious drivel!

I have come to the conclusion that society actually needs these various cults and control groups to police those who justify their belligerent attitudes and actions. Rules, punishments, and peer pressure seem to be tactics that work and they are meant to help you reflect on what you have done that violates the peace and concern for your fellow man.

The problem is that many hard headed people will not ever see where they have failed to be responsible in their actions because they are self-righteous and justify their wrong actions.

Those who want Caesar's privileges and to live in Caesar's society must pay their dues. You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

If you are going to drive on Caesar's roads then you play by Caesar's rules. You can't just thumb your nose and make up your own rules. What makes you different from anyone else who must show responsibility that is required? Some of these laws were put into place to teach people to take responsibility for their actions because without a certain amount of rules and enforcement, many people would not bother with being responsible for anything or anybody.

You either come out and be separate or you follow their rules if you want to be on their turf and play the game.

You give a butt chewing like an old grizzled Marine First Sergeant my friend. Fortunately, I have a thick calloused posterior from many similar butt chewings in my days.

"What makes you different from anyone else who must show responsibility that is required?"

I suppose what makes me different in my particular case is my willingness to make a stand, and face the consequences of making said stand. If you think I am alone in this you are mistaken. I know many who are making similar stands, some of whom are already doing time for simply trying to do what they need to do to survive. You do not see me shedding tears due to my predicament do you? No, I make a lot of noise to bring it to the Emperors attention. This way he cannot say, "but I did not know!" when the tide turns and it is he who stands before the judgement throne. Remember my friend, Caesar holds Rome by divine authority only because he says so. While the watchful eye above may allow him his moment as the sun for a time, once that time is wasted on tyrannical abuses, the sun sets, and another dead Emperor fades to the pages of history.

The worlds a stage and this is my aria.

With Love,

Your Brother

Standing up... So easy a 15y/o can do it.

edit on 10-12-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I came across a highly intriguing society called “Le Cercle” and was wondering if any of you had ever heard of it? One of the very few newspapers that have ever reported on it said this:

Formed in the Fifties... One of the most influential, secretive, and, it goes without saying, exclusive political clubs in the West... One member contacted by this newspaper said he could not talk about it "even off, off the record". Another simply put the phone down... The source of its funding is a mystery..."

Here’s an in depth study on Le cercle:
Le Cercle

And here’s a membership list with a detailed biography of each known member:
Le Cercle Membership List

Another society worth looking into which is perhaps more well known and arguably more influential in America is the Pilgrims Society. Pretty much every influential family has had membership in the Pilgrims, every major bank has been run by Pilgrims, every major insurance company, business, law firm has been controlled by Pilgrims. Until 1980, half of all CFR executives were Pilgrims. A good amount of members have ties to Rockefeller institutions, Morgan banks and interests, United Nations, Federal Reserve, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg, and other groups. The European side of the Pilgrims contains many royal and aristocratic families.

It’s the Pilgrims Society that ties the American Elite to the European Elite.

It’s mind boggling how connected these people are to each other. There are so many think tanks and small societies that these incredibly influential people are connected to that one would be hard pressed to argue that these people are not working collusively towards the same goals. The illusion of competition and separation between banks, businesses, and even countries just dissolves when you consider that the leaders of them are all members of the same clubs with similar interests.

This article about the Pilgrims is a great read and is fully sourced.
Pilgrims Society

Here’s a membership list for them. I highly recommend browsing through it, there’s some very interesting names with very interesting connections.
Pilgrims Society Membership

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

Nice find Epiphron..

I guess you found another legion of ROME's infrastructure. The complexity of the organizational grid over the roman empire( the world), is the secret that is making Rome so powerful.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Would be interested to hear peoples take on this:

Evidence that we are witnessing a war within the power structure of the New World Order can be seen by recent extraordinary negative and disruptive comments from the European Union and Commissions against plans by the United States to trade out of crisis.
There can be no doubt we are in the middle of the greatest power struggle since World War II. It is uncertain whether the Jesuits will prevail and the system restored to order, or whether the Vatican and Illuminati will succeed in breaking the shackles of forced subservience after 200 years.

one-evil.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It has taken me a minute to formulate a reply to an experience that I had the other night.

I went to church.

I have never been a church goer, and I am sooooooooooo FN glad....

What I saw made me shiver. The church that I attended was with my mom, her neighbor, and my mom's boyfriend, and the church is called "Tabernacle".
I do not think that it is affiliated with a specific denomination, but it is portrayed as being Universal Christian.
(for all of those with knowledge in the Abrahamic faiths.... what a misnomer)

The first thing that I noticed was the lack of any kind of a message from the preacher, he seemed to be more of a salesman than a man of God.

I remember going to church as a kid and this is not at all what I remembered. It was almost like going to some kind of Christian disneyland or something.
The colors were all very bright and primary.
The sounds were all major whole steps for all of those music-philes out there, and the people all looked the same. They were all "money attractive" and smiling and happy, but I left feeling as if the message of the church had totally lost its meaning.

I guess what I am trying to say is that the universal brotherhood (tongue in cheek) that is sought by Rome through its various entities has one MAJOR enemy.

Christianity.

But from the feeling that I left with the other day, Christianity is no more.
edit on 12/13/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Christianity has gone through many transformations, it is not about outward appearances, as far as I am concerned Christ didn't intend to start a new religion,

Many churches, yes, have become social clubs, but who am I to judge the individual souls, or anothers personal journey,

Christ didn't have a church or even a pillow to lay his head.

If we are all experiencing a spiritual journey, some are aware, others are not,

If we are nothing but dust, then in one-hundred years we will all be dead and none of this matters, just a means to pass the time.

Prolly almost annihilate one-another and the few that remain will start all over with myths and legends of the gods.

vainglory

Lo! To me a wise man in the elder days, a wise messenger, told of many special wonders, opened the word-hoard, a wise man with lore. A man wise by books bid with previously spoken words so that I afterwards truly might be able to understand God’s own son (a welcome guest in places) and then in the same way [understand] the weaker, deprived due to sins.

That may be easily understood by each man, he who does not let pride of mind—in this loaned time—obstruct his mind, and in days allow drunkenness to rule where there are many holding a meeting, proud war-smiths in the friend-city.

They sit at the feast, perform true songs, exchange words, discover what strife-place may remain among the mean dwelling in the hall, when wine whets the hearts of men.

Noise mounts up, an outcry in the troop, voices ring variously.

So are minds/spirits divided into portions, are un-alike.

One in over-pride rushes in force, swells inward, for him an unmeasured mind. There are too many like that. That one is all filled by the flying arrows of the enemy, with treacherousness. He cries and cries out, boasts very much of himself, more than the better man, thinks his behavior seems correct to all.

There it will be otherwise, when he finds the result of his hate.

He twists and cheats, thinks much of tricks, lets loose mind-spears, shoots showers.

He then may not know the guilt he has accomplished through hostility. He hates his better, the earl, due to spite, and lets hostile arrows fly through the city wall, the war-seat that his ruler had commanded him to defend.

He sits, feast-proud, overcome by wine, allows his words with skill to fare out, seeking a quarrel, swollen with spite and full of over-pride, with hostility and enmity.

Now you may know, if you meet such a thane in the dwelling place, know a few forth-speakings about this, that this is a child of the enemy wrapped in flesh, has a twisted life, an abyss-eager spirit, is worthless to God.

So that wise one sang, the ready-speaking man, and that sermon performed:

He who himself through pride in the time of hostility, through over-pride, raises himself up through arrogance, he shall become humiliated, after the death-journey, dragged down to dwell fast in suffering, thronged round with worms.

Just as it was long ago in the kingdom of God that over-pride mounted up among the angels, widely famous strife. Wrath rose up, a hard battle-attack. They polluted heaven, hated the one better than them, when they intended to deprive the valor-king of his throne, bereave him of his kingdom, as was not right, and then set in their own judgment in the, in the land of glory.

The father of creation withstood that war; the fight became too grim for them.

But there is for the other a different result, he who here on earth leaves in humility and holds with brotherhood to each other one forever, people among the folk, and loves his enemy, though he has often been angered by him in this world.

He may in the joy of wonder, in the hope of saints, rise up from here to the land of the angels.

It will not be so for the other one, he who lives in sins, in miserable deeds, in pride; it will not be the same for them from the king of glory.

Know you about this. If you meet a humble-minded earl, a thane in the troop, a hoped-for guess, God’s own son, wished for in this world: if the wise one did not lie to me.

Therefore we must always think, remember in mind, the counsel necessary for salvation, each time, remember in each of our hearts the greatest ruler of victories. Amen.

King James Bible
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

meaningless, meaningless.

edit on 063131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

At one point, Rome realised, religion was losing more and more power as populations tends to questioned more and more religious authority and credibility, so that's why Rome decided to architected another new world order.

What Rome planned, to replace religion to control his empire is just, a more technological mind control strategy.

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join