It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by Alethea

Interesting things to think about, but it's just way too "earth-shattering".

"Earth-shattering"? Indeed!

Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. (Revelation 16:18)

Perhaps something like this could be the "end game", but that's about what it would amount to.

This shoe might fit. Many people take scriptures literally but this is all metaphorical. "Earthquake" represents a very powerful upheaval.

The article actually says that even Judaism was created. Obviously Islam would crumble if Christ was fictional, or more likely, could fragment into something very wild. Even Christianity, it could easily continue on the fringe, as conspiracy theories are trotted out to explain the "lies" out of the Vatican, and "true" Christians got angry and went militant.

At the "great earthquake" the sun turns dark. As you have stated above, the world's religions would crumble. The "sun turns dark" because the "Hope of the world is gone". People will be shocked and traumatized and jolted into realizing that they have believed some fantastic tales that are not at all based in reality, reasoning, or logic. Whatever truth is in scriptures has been mixed with lies. What happens when they realize that Mighty Mouse isn't coming to save them?

If this scenario does play out this way, it would give us the time line reference:

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, (Revelation 6:12)

In short, what would result would likely be so chaotic that even our masters wouldn't be able to keep it under control.

I think that's why the "moon turns to blood". Could it be that a great slaughter would take place among those who are not willing to accept the New Regime?

Still a bit far-fetched at this point, IMO. But if there are any "powers" behind the release of this info, maybe an article like this functions as a "test-balloon", gauging people's reactions.

I like the way you think. I think a lot of stuff being thrown out is to test the waters and gauge people's reactions. What better "focus group" than the conspiracy theorists? And if this is true, then Proto could very well be a Vatican plant....after all...he started all of this!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
The Vatican has released evidence proving that Jesus Christ was an "exaggerated and mythologized" version of Lucius Caesar, with key dates and details in the life of the Roman prince altered to hide his role in the early Christian Church.

Original documents which have been carbon dated to 50 years before the birth of Christ show that Lucius Caesar was the youngest of two sons Julius Caesar secretly produced with his own daughter, Julia, and used to begin the process of "Christianizing" Europe.

Hoping to infiltrate the Jewish and British cultures with clever impostors, Vatican records detail the lengths Gaius Julius Caesar II went to in order to secure a greater tax base for the expanding empire. While his father, Gaius Julius Caesar I was opposed to creating a false religion to replace Roman tradition, Julius actively employed Lucius, his older brother Gaius Julius Caesar III, and his daughter, referred to as Servilius, to execute the plan.

The Vatican admits the scam "will take a great toll on public faith and well-being in the transitional phase that is sure to come, as devout Christians adjust to seeing religion as a personal expression rather than an institutionalized set of beliefs with allegorical figureheads."

A source inside the Vatican claims that the truth about Christianity's unseemly origins have always been known by the pope and other high-ranking figures, but that a philosophy of "encouraging a climate of generous love" developed with the hope of avoiding prosecution.

www.worldslastchance.com...

OK, I have to admit I sensationalized a bit with the caption. I can't really say that it's official because I can't find any official links to Catholic news sources to uphold this. All "news sources" that have carried this story refer back to a source in Canada: www.wireservice.ca...

So, perhaps WikiLeaks will have the "documentation"

Idk...just looks like we will have to wait and see.
I did find it to be a very interesting read and if true, I would imagine many would still deny it while others would be very angry or even traumatized.

Has anyone been able to confirm the above?

After having researched this story over the weekend, it appears to be the fictitious writings of someone opposed to the vatican. The story itself has holes based on poor research and would not even pass as a true story if in fact the vatican released it themselves.

I do not believe the Empire is going to release its hold so easily.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 2-1-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So if I am to understand this right, all nations are under Roman rule. So this would mean that Japan was taken over after WWII because of American occupation, and China was taken over during the sphere of influence days? Mongolia was taken over by Russia, and the reservations were created to contain the Indians? Am i getting this Proto?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

Yes, that's basically the size of it. The Indians were some of the last of what are referred to as "First Nations" people.

Those who had nations before the world became Romanized.

It really has just been in many ways a slow acquisition through business ventures, and violence, to basically bring the world under a unified system of laws, and codes.

I think if you look at what is happening now in most 'western' nations, is a pattern of the indigenous people, say for instance White Anglo Saxon Protestants here in the United States under breeding, while constant immigration, changes the demographic.

I think what we might look towards in the most 'peaceful' transition to a One World Government is there just not being enough Irish people in Ireland to care, or Spainards in Spain, or French men in France. That it will reach a point where the majoirty of people living in these places, aren't from these places, but economic or war or religious refugees from other places.

Europe has bred the highest educated generation ever, with most young adults born into these nations, in families that have always lived in these nations, being educated to the highest degree of university eduactions in the history of the continent.

There are no jobs for them. Many of them have Masters and Doctorates, but can't find paying work, and when they can, it's only for 1,200.00 a month or less. So a good many of them are still living at home with Mom and Dad well into their late 20's and 30's, and not starting families, and don't want these jobs.

So who takes the jobs are immigrants. Immigrants where 1,200.00 is often 1,200.00 more than they could have ever hoped to earn in their own nations, who are happy to start a family and raise it.

Will the Africans, Asians, and Arabs, who live in Portugal, primarily because they could get some kind of 'decent' work there, and there are no bombs dropping on them, really care if it stops being Portugal and becomes part of a Continental or World Wide System?

Chances, are they won't, and the few Portugese left who do care, will be too disolusioned or too old to care or fight against it.

The way the trends are heading, the way the Powers that Be are getting people to migrate from one point to another (Much the way Stalin did so forcefully when he was forging the Soviet Union out of once what were independent nations) through focused low intensity conflict wars, that create refugees, and economic manipulation that create refugees, while all these 'national' governments are being saddled with more debt than they can ever repay, I think we will in our lifetimes see a lot of these nations simple just collapse from within, and become incorporated into ever expanding regional, and world wide systems.

I believe that the past 100 years, the Wars have all been about culling, and forcing migrations, to weaken the traditional 'national' concept, by flooding so many people into the states that don't share it.

Meanwhile the infrastructure in most of them is owned by the same International Mega Corporations, which are fronts for 'Old Money'.

That as long as they can keep us dumb enough, and poor enough, and stressed enough, and negative enough through the medias and economies and governments that we will just eventually all accept it as it happens.

We have been accepting it too. Most of the European Nations have ceded most of their Sovereignty to the European Union, a Union where the original Treaty for it, was penned and signed in Rome.

Go figure?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So if what you said about the civil war is true does that mean that Lincoln was in their pocket, but not the congress? If America is owned by Rome than shouldn't the congress be too? How do they feel about Ron Paul

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The Vatican has released evidence proving that Jesus Christ was an "exaggerated and mythologized" version of Lucius Caesar, with key dates and details in the life of the Roman prince altered to hide his role in the early Christian Church.

Originally posted by IAMIAM

After having researched this story over the weekend, it appears to be the fictitious writings of someone opposed to the vatican. The story itself has holes based on poor research and would not even pass as a true story if in fact the vatican released it themselves.

I do not believe the Empire is going to release its hold so easily.

Those revelations could be from an insider who wants disclosure of Rome's hidden secrets. Maybe you want to avoid to see, that maybe Jesus and the christian faith was nothing more than a scam...

Over 1 billion christians could worship in reality, not Jesus the son of God BUT Gaius Julius Caesar, the Great Architect of the Roman Empire.......our universe..!

The truth is, we will all find out one day about TPTB, if we succeed to see beyond our known frontiers with an scientific open mind...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
www.archnews.co.uk...

Armageddon Site Giving Up Its Secrets

the vast mound is entirely man-made, containing the remains of 29 separate cities built one on top of the other by a succession of civilizations from 3,000 to 300 B.C.

The legendary Israeli archaeologist Yigael Yadin identified one impressive Iron Age gateway as the remains of a city built by Solomon in the 10th century B.C., but the current director of the excavation, Israel Finkelstein of Tel Aviv University, rocked the scholarly world when he declared the remains to be at least 100 years later. Finkelstein's theory threw the traditional view of the Davidic and Solomonic kingdoms into disarray and cast doubt on whether the biblical giants had ever truly been "kings" at all.

Now Finkelstein, together with Tel Aviv University physicist Eli Piazetsky, is spearheading an international effort to settle the chronology once and for all. A scientific conference at Megiddo, "Synchronizing Clocks at Armageddon," launched a project to analyze 10 separate Iron Age destruction layers using four state-of-the-art scientific techniques: radiocarbon dating, optical luminescence, archaeo-magnetism and rehydroxilation -- a new method pioneered in Britain within the last two years.

the stones will cry out, and knowledge is being increased.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423
Those revelations could be from an insider who wants disclosure of Rome's hidden secrets. Maybe you want to avoid to see, that maybe Jesus and the christian faith was nothing more than a scam...

Over 1 billion christians could worship in reality, not Jesus the son of God BUT Gaius Julius Caesar, the Great Architect of the Roman Empire.......our universe..!

The truth is, we will all find out one day about TPTB, if we succeed to see beyond our known frontiers with an scientific open mind...

My friend,

For someone who wishes to see the world with a scientific open mind, you sure do use an awful lot of maybes to support your blind acceptance of this story while mocking my factual observation that there is no evidence to support it. Furthermore, you do not even know my belief in regards to Christianity to base your mockery on.

Is this the best you can do for intellectual discourse?

I have faith that if you try harder next time, you can do better, much better in fact.

First, try not to judge someone. Particularly when they have offered no offence to you in anyway.

Second, show the same courtesy / Brotherly love you expect to receive.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 3-1-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
So if what you said about the civil war is true does that mean that Lincoln was in their pocket, but not the congress? If America is owned by Rome than shouldn't the congress be too? How do they feel about Ron Paul

I do not believe Lincoln was in their pocket. HIs cabinet was..with the exception of Secretary of State...Seward.
Note that on the night Lincoln was killed someone also tried to cut the throat of Secretary Seward. There were two destined to be killed that night. Seward survived..Lincoln did not.

Lincoln did not always take the adivce of his cabinet and at times made decisions on his own.

I also believe that many in the Confederate States government were controlled by the same people who were running certain aspects of the American Civil War...on both sides..in both governments.
Once indicator if you can even find a copy of this book "Mr Secretary" by Ben Ames Williams. This is a pen name for Secretary of War Edwin Stanton. In this book he tells how he managed the various battles of the Civil
War to make the war last longer unto a pre done conclusion. Not to end it early as Lincoln wanted.

The Pennensula Campaign early in the war..the Battle of Gettysburg...all engineered and designed to keep the war going..not to end it quickly.
Notice they went all the way south...out west...and finally in the last year..they went to Richmond which was only about 100 miles from Washington DC. Very strange!!

Same with WW2...we took the longest route...the most expensive way to get into Europe by going into Africa...up Italy...then through France...and finally into Germany,.

Same could be said about Vietnam..how to keep the war going..not end it.

Same with Iraq and Afganistan. Keeping it going ...a long long long time at the greatest expense.

Is this also what happened in Yugoslavia??

Are the Russians being held to this same pattern in Georgia, Chechnya?? A meat grinder ..eating up their time, lives , and resources??

When you see or detect this pattern repeating itself....you begin to formulate questions..which the media, politics, and public education seem loath to ask..and you notice this too.

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 4-1-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

In the civil war Richmond could have been taken early I agree with you, but they went west to cut off the Mississippi river. I.E. Grant's anaconda plan, with that succeeding it opened up the entire south to the north.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
post by Choronzon Birds Dieing All Over The World!,

IMO this is nothing less than pure fear mongering by TPTB. What a coincidence...it all happened on the first week of the year and it all began on the first day of 2011, could it be to creat anxiety as we approach to 2012...why TPTB seems to want world population to paranoid about this date 12.21.12. CNN and FOX are discribing Birds Dieing All Over The World! as a sign of the apocalypse !

Is it to brainwash everyone that all terrible chaos that will happen by 2013 will be our uncontrollable destiny and to avoid world population to realized they could change the course of events, planned as a secret agenda against them and by this way avoid a massive rebellion against TPTB...is 80% of world population menaced and will all who will survive by 2033 will still live as free human beings...

What Rome could had prepared for us in 2011...
happy new year every one..!

mick1423

edit on 4-1-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Greetings Orangetom...

I have kind of an obsession about "The War of the Northern Aggression".
I am from the state of GA, but my family on my father's side has farmed in the state of Alabama for the past 200 years.
I had relatives far back on the tree who fought and died for the Confederacy.

The entire episode was very bad for our country and it was manipulated and created by the banking powers of Europe (Rome).

My mom has a book that is from 1868 and it is a chronicle of Lincoln's correspondence from the last year of his presidency before the assassination.
He was not the abolitionist that he is portrayed as being.
He stated explicitly that he did not have the constitutional power to stop slavery in his inaugural address.
(slavery was/is an outdated topic. more slaves existed in the North than the South during the war)

Just as the Bible has been butchered by the Roman intelligence apparatus, so has the true history of this country.
Lincoln wanted to create a colony for the freed slaves in South America, similar to Liberia.
He was very worried about the economy in the country after the Civil War. (What a horrible name for something. War is never civil)
Lincoln was very adamantly against a central bank. Thus his printing of the Greenbacks, which ticked off the bankers to no end.
Lincoln was a true patriot. I actually feel sorry for the man.
Anyhoo...

I will tell more, but I want to try to get the book from my mom so that I can scan and post some pages.
She will not let me have it too long, because it is worth a lot of money.
It is not found in the library of congress and they want their hands on it.

Also remember that Lincoln was very much the enemy of the Jesuits.

If you have never heard of Father Charles Chiniquy, then DEFINITELY check this out. (remember that it is wikipedia, so you will see the most mainstream view)

edit on 1/4/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

Actually, the South had the upper hand early in the war.

They could have taken the North early, but the South did not want to take the North.
The South wanted to secede (most people forget that), which was never the design of Rome in the first place.

The idea of secession was perfectly constitutional, but it was used as a pretext for the war.

I would seriously suggest looking at the writings of Father Chiniquy.

Lincoln was put into a bind by Rome.
The South had the raw materials and the North had the manufacturing base.
Europe was influencing the south by selling them the goods that they needed at a cheaper price than the North could offer, so the reaction was to tax the goods coming into the south from Europe.
That was the actual reason for the war, or the secession movement in the south, I should say.

Also remember that the Russian Tsar, I believe it was Nicholas I, sent his armada to guard the ports of America in order to keep Europe from entering the war for the South.
Now you know why the Russian Revolution happened that overthrew the Tsars.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here is a link from America.gov that explains the relationship between Russia, England, France, and the South and North during the war.

It focuses on correspondence between Lincoln and Tsar Alexander II. (I was wrong)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Here is an interesting article about Lincoln and Jefferson Davis and the Vatican::

www.reformation.org...

The Pope's poison pen letter caused massive Roman Catholic desertions from the Union army

by the way Josephus23, I too had relatives in the Civil War.
Both sides!
one great-great-great (or whatever) grandfather killed. He was a Sergeant in the Illinois infantry
(his children were born before the war).
I need to ask a cousin of mine what battle it was.

another great-great-great (or whatever) grandfather was a Lieutenant in the Confederate Army in Oklahoma.
He was a Cherokee and served under the famous General Stand Waite.
They fought many battles in Okla and Kansas.

knights-of-the-golden-circle.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

here's some info about Charles P.T. Chiniquy's theory about the Jesuits and Lincoln::

www.oocities.com...

verrry interesting!

It was while he lived in Illinois in the 1850s that Chiniquy met Abraham Lincoln. According to Chiniquy's Fifty Years in the Church of Rome, he hired Lincoln to defend him against a charge of personal immorality; the charge, Chiniquy said, had been brought by his enemies in the Catholic Church. Chiniquy won the case, thereby incurring the wrath of the Jesuits. By Chiniquy's account, when the verdict came in, Lincoln said; "I know that Jesuits never forgive nor forsake. But man must not care how or where he dies, provided he dies at the post of honor and duty."

edit on 4-1-2011 by xuenchen because: added Lincoln quote.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for the link!!

Here is a link to another book about Chiniquy and Lincoln.
Link
The man that wrote this acquired from the Chiniquy family actual letter correspondence between Lincoln and Chiniquy.

The eldest and last Chiniquy gave the correspondence to CT Wilcox just before she died.
She was supposed to have told him that she did not reveal this to anyone and it was passed down through the family for fear of death!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ahh Yes,

another chapter in the "Book of Rome"

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I want to get that book from my mom more now than ever.

I have never looked into the Chiniquy angle in the book, but it supposedly is a complete collection of all of his official correspondence of the last year of his presidency.
It is about 1200 pages long and it is very dry to read.

I have read some parts, but not others, but now I want to read entire book.

I will look into this and most definitely post copied pages from the book.
As I said, it is not in the Library of Congress. My mom has already spoken with them about it, and they tried to persuade her to donate it.

I am soooooooooo glad that she did not.

I want that book.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Looking forward to hearing about what you can find in that book, it definitely sounds interesting!

Also, could you go into more detail on why the southern states wanted to secede, and why the north went to war with them to prevent the secession?

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join