It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

The one thing that I do know is that the blood "purity" of their offspring is of primary importance to TPTB, and it all seems to all revolve around the fact that they want to preserve the rh- blood factor because it is a recessive trait.
(it is a trait that is only found in Rhesus Monkeys and most humans as well, which throws a wench into the alien interdiction into evolution debate)

Having the factor also causes several physical effects on the person, .

Does it ever cause you to crave bananas?
Are your feet joints different from others? Like, can you curl your toes around and all?

Are you sure rh- isn't a throw-back trait and they are trying to extinguish it?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by Alethea

Having the factor also causes several physical effects on the person, . Does it ever cause you to crave bananas? Are your feet joints different from others? Like, can you curl your toes around and all?

That is a funny quote.
No to the above answers.

I am hereogenous for the rh- factor. If you do the ole Punnet Square that we were taught in like 7th grade then you would see that I only carry the negative factors in my blood.

I am blood type is O+.

My mother's is O-, which I believe is the least found of all of the blood types.

I think you took my post wrong.
I do not believe that I am of a superior race or anything like that, but quite the opposite.

The fact that purity of bloodline is common knowledge regarding two groups, both of whom play a major role in this metatheory.
Jews and royalty.

Neither of which I am .

I tried to answer your question to the best of my ability.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by Josephus23

Don't mean to be one of those guys, buddy, but does anyone have proof that the elite favor one blood over another? Or, that they even take interest in blood?

i think that it is pretty common knowledge that the elites take their bloodlines seriously.

As for the rh factor it is a theory and nothing more.

But the aristocracy takes the inter-marrying between bloodlines very seriously. That is what distinguishes between old money and new money.

Sorry if this was a bit off track according to the thread, but the elites take their bloodline seriously.
I don't need to provide you with links. Look for yourself, there is PLENTY of information available on the net about this very same subject.

I think that you guys are missing the gist of my comment about bloodlines.

Part of it is theory and conjecture.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yeah, i thought you were saying they crave it, like Vampires or something......

Don't ask......

Bloodlines are very important to royal families; blood by itself? not so much...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The significance of blood lines is actually pretty simple, blood is thicker than water.

There are a couple of different aspects at play. One is birds of a feather flock together, try to join the Bohemian Club as any thing other than a White Anglo Saxon Protestant Male of blue blood pedigree and you will discover no matter how wealthy you are, if you aren't the above, you aren't going to be accepted except in very rare cases where your worth to the network exceeds the risk of taking someone from outside the gene pool in. Even then that person won't be fully accepted into the most exclusive and important meetings.

It's about allegiances, Jewish, sorry you might sell out the interests of the group to Israel, Black, sorry, you might sell out the interest of the group for civil rights, not a blue blood, sorry, you might sell out the interests of the group because you suddenly developed a conscious.

By keeping a tight nit, like minded, group, with the same allegiances shared, the same basic identity you are essentially ensuring betrayals aren't going to happen.

Ultimately these people are sharing secrets about their crimes, graft, and corruption of the political process, and the corporate world.

It's no different in the Mafia, you better be Italian or preferrably Sicilian or you aren't ever going to be a 'made' man entrusted with the most important secrets and the best income opportunities.

Part of what makes these bloodlines powerful is they got in on the ground floor, with investments into things that have been making them money for centuries on end.

They basically built up the infrastructure, by investing in it, and envisioning it as a way to increase markets and gain control of people by controlling the infrastructure and the markets. They developed the legal and banking systems that enabled them to do this.

So they have a vested interest in all these things, that new money just can't touch, because it wasn't around, 500, or 1,000 years ago, when some of the most prime parcels were being divied up by Rome, and no matter how much money someone like a Johnny Come Lately like Steve Gates makes, his computers don't work with out the power sources and communication infrastructure the Powers that Be, the Patrician Blood Lines own.

What makes the Powers that Be so effective, is their ability to keep secrets, and to basically work in support of one another through a strict pecking order decided and enforced amongst them. Blood is not likely to betray blood especially when it means they both might end up tarred and feathered. Blood secrets from blood pacts, are the most sacred and powerful ones.

There is no magic blood flowing through their veins, they don't have psychich abilities or magical ability as a result of their blood, what they have is a shared afinity through it, that is more powerful than water, the binds them all together in their ongoing enterprises, where the most important secrets and documents and texts are passed from one generation to the next.

A lot of people want to see something more in it, because it's hard to believe that people with so much power and wealth don't have something else going for them. What they have going for them is investing early in the things that are most vital to the world's commerce and governments that they set up to safegaurd those markets and investments. What they have is cohesion and loyalty born out of necessity and relation to keep perpetuating these things and their system.

Imagining there is something more to that, simply plays in to their hands, prick them and they bleed, insult them to the core and they cry, tell them a funny joke they laugh.

They are just humans like you and me, born into the other end of the class and wealth spectrum, and indoctrinated and educated and trained specifically to manage it, grow it, and perpetuate it.

That really is all they have going for them, and while they can pay a lot of people to do a lot of things for them, insulate and protect them, when you cut the beast off at the head, all those things stop flowing to it's ancillary apendages once cut off from their pay day because the person who writes the check is no longer there to write it.

They are actually easier to get rid of than the system they created, which for 99% of the world, is the only reality they know or understand.

That's the real challenge, helping people learn the truth at what's at the core of the fiction they believe to be reality.

Achieve that, and these old crusty paranoid and desperate tight wads, become non-relevant.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes, the Catholic Church has been quite vigorously antithetical towards Freemasonry for quite some time. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the origin of this animosity is almost certainly of a purely religious nature. In relation to this, do you have any comment on that particular post, to be found here?

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

My intent was to point out a major factor that has been missing from your theory, one that doesn't require the fiction of Caesar surviving the assassination attempt, for a direct line of transmission from Rome to Freemasonry. That theory in itself is speculative, but there are some distinct parallels between those organisations that may make such flights of fancy worthwhile.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extant Taxon

My intent was to point out a major factor that has been missing from your theory, one that doesn't require the fiction of Caesar surviving the assassination attempt, for a direct line of transmission from Rome to Freemasonry. That theory in itself is speculative, but there are some distinct parallels between those organisations that may make such flights of fancy worthwhile.

I would really like to hear you elaborate on this a little more.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I've laid out some pointers earlier in this thread, to be found here and here.

The basics of the theory are the operational similarities and structure of the Roman Collegia, the operative masonic guilds, the modern institution of Freemasonry, the suggestive temporal succession and possible crossover between these groups; who perhaps passed on certain traditions and knowledge from one to the other. Many scholars have commented on this, but it remains a theory unproven by solid evidence.
The quote here relays the varying hypotheses relating to this idea:

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

There are three or four theories which hold that one may trace a certain tenuous continuity between the Roman collegia and modern Freemasonry.

One of these is the Dionysiac Artificers theory. This hypothesis was given the shape with which we are now familiar by Hyppolito Joseph Da Costa in his Sketch for the History of the Dionysian Artificers (published complete in instalment form in The Montana Mason beginning with November, 1921), and he was followed, and his arguments repeated, by The History of Freemasonry, drawn from authentic source of information; with an account of the Grand Lodge of Scotland, from its Institution in 1736 to the present time, compiled from the Records; and an Appendix of Original Papers, a famous old volume long attributed to Alexander Lawrie but now generally believed to have been written by Sir David Brewster. The essence of this theory is that these Artificers were employed - lodges of them, that is - in the building of King Solomon's Temple, and that they preserved the secrets of architecture until at last they transmitted them to such of the Roman collegia as practised that art.

At this juncture the equally well known Comacine theory comes in. According to this reading of the matter, as we may learn from Cathedral Builders, by "Leader Scott," and from Brother Ravenscroft's codicils to the same in his Comacines - Their Predecessors and Their Successors, a few of the Roman builders' collegia (collegia fabrorum) took refuge from the Barbarian invasions on or near Lake Como in Northern Italy and there kept alive a knowledge of building until such time as conditions had stabilized themselves and Europe had become ready for another civilization. When the barbarian peoples began to build their own cities and to lay out their highways these Comacini, so the theory has it, went here and there to teach the people the arts of building. They established schools, and acted as missionaries in general throughout the various countries of Europe, England included, all of which will be described in more adequate manner in a chapter to come.

The third of the theories that would connect the collegia with early Masonic guilds is that which Gould elaborates at some length in the first volume of his History, but without committing himself one way or the other. According to this theory, collegia entered Britain with the Roman army of conquest and were responsible for the cities, highways, dikes and churches, some remains of which are still in existence. When the Angles, Saxons and Danes made an end of the Roman civilization in the islands, the collegia continued to exist among them in a somewhat changed form, known as guilds. Among these guilds were those devoted to building and its allied arts, and out of these guilds there emerged in time those organizations of Masons who gave us Freemasonry. Some of the greatest historians in the world deny all this in toto - Freeman among them - while others accept it. A layman must make up his mind to suit himself.

Still another theory is that which connects the medieval guilds of Europe with the collegia that lingered late in and about Constantinople, or, as it was called, Byzantium. It is supposed that as these organizations of Byzantine builders came more and more into demand they moved gradually across Italy and on up into central Europe where they served as the seed out of which came the Teutonic guilds. According to the theory, it was from these Teutonic guilds that the Masonic guilds of England came, and it was out of the English guilds that Freemasonry emerged.

As I said previously, I can't see any way for ProtoplasmicTraveller's original theory to progress based on the fantastical notion that Caesar survived and founded masonry, and other secret societies. However, concerning some kind of relationship between the Roman Collegia and Freemasonry alone, as a historical investigation unto itself (not necessarily the "All Roads Lead To Rome" slant), then this is a far more valid avenue of research.

Google search results: roman collegia freemasonry

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Thank you for the insightful information, Extant Taxon.

As I said previously, I can't see any way for ProtoplasmicTraveller's original theory to progress based on the fantastical notion that Caesar survived and founded masonry, and other secret societies.

There are some interesting theories out there for sure, and your ideas and contributions are worthy as well. I think the most important thing about this thread is not Proto's theory on Caesar's survival, but the can of worms that has been opened in discussing Rome's hidden survival. The whole world seems to be in the grip of this vast network. No doubt "Rome" has great organizational skills and has cloaked itself with the Helmet of Invisibility for a long time. But the question is...to what end? Has it proven to be beneficial to mankind or a hinderance to progression? Is it a selfish purpose or is there some other reason that is yet to be revealed? And the question we all want answered...."Who or what is at the top? What is the catalyst and the reason in this system? Who's on First?"

edit on 9-12-2010 by Alethea because: spacing

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Thanks for your interest in my post, but I don't hold to the theory presented in this thread regarding Rome. If interested parties wish to follow up the possible link I presented between the Collegia and Freemasonry it's up to them.

I'll leave the central thread of this discussion continue now, but will keep reading as issues relevant to my particular focus crop up from time to time.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I'd propose that, originally, the religion promoted by Freemasonry was a more heterodox form of Christianity, usually those not wishing to conform to the "Universal" Church's edicts were various sorts of the hermetically and mystically inclined, who gathered under the Protestant banner. It seemed to be more forgiving in this respect than Catholicism. This was especially so in the British Isles, and the battle between nascent Freemasonry and the Catholic Church was very much of a purely religious nature.
Freethinkers vs. rigid dogmatism, to make too broad a generalisation for the sake of this conversation.
While the modern institution may only stipulate belief in a generic "supreme being" it was at one time very much a Christian orientated order, if at times the Christians therein possessed unorthodox beliefs, such as deism.

My friend you are not alone in this thought that the Catholic Church is at odds with Freemasonry over something as simple as religion. I do not like to wade into these waters as they are divisive even among Freemasons, which is why we do not discuss such matters in lodge. However, since you asked, I much more dislike avoiding an honest question, therefore here is what I believe on the subject.

I think the original roots of Freemasonry as we have it today lie the initiatic schools of the Pythagorean. The Pythagoreans of course built their traditions off earlier models based on the Egyptian mysteries, but are distinctly their own. With the Christianity of Rome under Constantine, the mysteries of the Pythagorean had to go under ground. Thus, they were hidden in the plain sight under the new christian symbolism of Freemasonry. The Pythagorean believed in the natural transmigration of the soul, whereas the Catholic Church taught salvation through the Church. It was a power play by Rome. By teaching that Rome had control of the people even into the afterlife, total power was established. Rome knew the mysteries taught in stone Masonry. The stone Masons built their lessons into the very architecture of New Rome, that it would be preserved for future generations. Despite teaching a doctrine that was contrary to Rome, these builders were tolerated because they kept their teachings to themselves, and their talents were desperately needed.

After Freemasonry had become totally speculative in Nature with the formation of the United Grand Lodge of England, there services were no longer valued by the Catholic Church. Thus, a short time after this formation, the first Papal Bull against Freemasonry was issued in 1738. The other thing the Catholic Church does not like about Freemasonry is that it is a Brotherhood. The Catholic Church prefers to be the highest Brotherhood in town. It's Priests are sworn to each other and the church, the rest of the populace subservient to them. Freemasonry is a Brotherhood sworn to each other as well, but we do not bend the rest of the population to us, but welcome them to step through the door and join. To be a Freemason, all one has to do is ask one, be a man free born, of good rapport, and come well recommended. To be a Priest of the Catholic Church, Islamic Church, or even the Hebrew Synagogue, one must meet a much more rigorous criteria.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes, there are many theories regarding the philosophical roots of Freemasonry, with others, such as you have, pointing to the Mysteries of old. It's a fascinating thought.
Regarding the animosity between the Catholic Church and Freemasonry I've read a few reports that the origins of this grudge were earlier than 1717 (the so-called "official beginnings of the speculative craft), and lay with the Scottish operative masons who resented the imposition of Catholicism. The basis of this in the operative tradition then transferred to the speculative, where there was crossover early on in Scottish lodges that possessed both operative and non-operative masons, the latter who laid the foundations for the genesis of the speculative.
David Stevenson's The Origins of Freemasonry: Scotland's Century 1590 - 1710 goes into this I think.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes, there are many theories regarding the philosophical roots of Freemasonry, with others, such as you have, pointing to the Mysteries of old. It's a fascinating thought.
Regarding the animosity between the Catholic Church and Freemasonry I've read a few reports that the origins of this grudge were earlier than 1717 (the so-called "official beginnings of the speculative craft), and lay with the Scottish operative masons who resented the imposition of Catholicism. The basis of this in the operative tradition then transferred to the speculative, where there was crossover early on in Scottish lodges that possessed both operative and non-operative masons, the latter who laid the foundations for the genesis of the speculative.
David Stevenson's The Origins of Freemasonry: Scotland's Century 1590 - 1710 goes into this I think.

Thanks for your reply.

I agree wholeheartedly that the grudge went earlier than 1717. No dictatorial system enjoys having a body of men governing unto themselves, free. Sure, one can say change your face and conform, but you cannot change the heart. When this organisation is something you NEED you cannot simply put them to the stake. Rome has always NEEDED stone masons, at least up until modern building techniques evolved to the point where stone was no longer used. If it wasn't for the unique talents required to cut stone and raise magnificent buildings, I imagine Rome would have killed off every last stone mason at the very beginning. As it stands, they needed them long enough for the practice of burning at the stake to become uncivilised in most of the world.

This is not the case every where. In many places such as South America, Saudi Arabia, Iran, parts of Africa, China, etc. being a Freemason is a closely guarded secret. If found out, you are likely to find yourself in prison if not put to death. Because of this, the secrecy of the fraternity remains.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

My intent was to point out a major factor that has been missing from your theory, one that doesn't require the fiction of Caesar surviving the assassination attempt

Everything Proto said about Julius Caesar surviving the assassination attempt, 322 and recovery in Seborga is true, he told me that he will soon, reveal very important secrets about it...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/568972b03307.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9-12-2010 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I wholly agree with what you are saying Proto.

The only reason that I even mentioned the rh- factor is because it could be a marker for blueblood heritage that was easily determined, and used as such, over a hundred years ago.

And this would be right about the time that birth records began being kept.

I don't think that it gives them any magical anything. I don't believe that aliens interbred with humans, although one cannot straight out deny the plausibility simply due to the enigmatic nature of the negative rh factor.

Just as you said, blood is thicker than water and these folks want to keep it in the family, so having some sort of feature in one's blood as a demarcation for belonging or not belonging is ideal.
This allows them to know who can belong so as to make it easier to consolidate power.

Which has ALWAYS been the object.

I do not think that my original post was written well enough to truly convey my idea.
Thank you for the clarification on this issue.

Seriously.

I don't believe that these folks are true-believing Satanist, but what I do believe is that they practice pagan ritual that some would describe as Satanic.
And they do it in order to both compromise the individual involved in the initiation by videotaping the initiation ritual, and to form a bond with the person.

It is the same thing that is done with children and the elites throwing private parties where children are passed around like sexual play things, and then these parties are videotaped and the tapes are used as blackmail to get "fill in the blank" legislation passed.

All of the actions are done for blackmail reasons and blood is another way of "hedging their bets" that none in the inner circle will turn on their "brothers/pervertpedophiles".

Cheers

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think that all of this talk about Caesar and Jesus is becoming distracting to the nature of the thread.

Honestly, in my opinion, it matters not if Jesus was Caesar, because what is obvious and actually relevant is what is happening TODAY.
TODAY!!!!!

And what is happening TODAY can all be traced back to Rome.
All of the codes and statutes that masquerade as law are part of the performance done by lawyers, or as they are really known, esquires to the crown who pledge their allegiance to the temple bar, as in the Knights Templar, which is found in the inner square mile in London.
Look at the flag for the Incorporated inner square mile that is the City of London.
It is a replica of the shield of the Knights Templar (which is the highest or 7th degree of York Rite of Freemasonry...The Knights Templar)
Link to picture of the flag. Look for yourself.

All of the money's in the world can be traced to London, but more specifically the Rothschilds, whose many banks hold the Vatican treasure, which is used as the liquidity that allows them to work their fractional reserve banking system that enslaves us all by using debt as a weapon.

It is completely undeniable that the modern practice of EVERY singe Abrhamic faith was created and fostered in Rome and is continually promoted by Rome until this very day.
Every member of royalty, EVERY MEMBER OF ROYALTY, bows to the Pope, because he is literally the Vicar of Christ according to the Vatican, which is yet another psy-op.

Study military strategy and you will find that it is all based upon Roman military strategy.
They wrote the book and now they are enforcing the book.

Trying to focus on a part of the OP that can neither be proven nor dis-proven takes away from the essence of the thread, in my humble opinion.

This is about what is happening right now.
EVERYBODY bows to the Pope.
Rome is in the driver's sear and we need to stop arguing about this stupid Caesar/Jesus nonsense and focus on what is relevant today or this opportunity that we have in this thread, which is exposure of those who hold power, will pass us by.
And we are then nothing but internet commandos that type and type but yet do nothing to come together for change because we are too worried if Jesus was Jesus or if Jesus was Julius Caesar.

Come togerther right now. Over John Lennon RIP.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

All of the money's in the world can be traced to London, but more specifically the Rothschilds, whose many banks hold the Vatican treasure, which is used as the liquidity that allows them to work their fractional reserve banking system that enslaves us all by using debt as a weapon.

The Rothschild Archive
www.rothschildarchive.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

At the moment no-one here is arguing over Caesar or Jesus, merely discussing certain topics in a civil manner.

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Your typos crack me up Josephus23! I'm particularly tickled by the monkeys throwing the wenches about! Not meaning to disparage you, just likes to pokes fun at the bright minded folksies.

Constantine was proclaimed Emperor of Rome at York.

York has a strong Viking influence.

Rhesus negative has a high incidence in Vikings

It is thought the Vikings taught the Berbers to build boats

The highest recorded incidence of Rh- occurs in Morocco, the Canaries and amongst the Basque, the latter thought to be descendent from the Berber (Morocco).

Rh- thought to originate in Cro-Magnon (homo sapien sapien). Will the Neanderthal Genome Project provide any evidence that the presence of Rh+ indicates humans are a di-morphic race? And if so, do the Elites view themselves as ultra-human and the herd as just a bunch of phlebs?

As I've said in an earlier post, I think the elites most fear those they cannot control. The True Freemen, the Roma (and others of the nomadic tribal cultures), also are protective of their blood lines.

Does not add much to the Thread, just some of my thoughts on reading the blood-line discussions.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

Everything Proto said about Julius Caesar surviving the assassination attempt, 322 and recovery in Seborga is true, he told me that he will soon, reveal very important secrets about it...

With anticipation as tightly wound as such that I am almost salivating, I eagerly await this revelation.

edit on 9/12/10 by Extant Taxon because: Fixed quote box.

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join