It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Very intersting and nice find Alethea. I would though however add, that whether someone was sent to colonize America or India, or Africa, that they too were likely a stock investment in a corporate enterprise like those being conducted by the British West India Company.

So while they might now have originally been stock 'invested' into America, they might have been stock 'invested' into some other enterprise.

I am relatively certain those with title of some form esquire, sir/knight, lord, baron, duke, arch-duke, prince etc. are 'free' with only limited encumberments, those with no title are totally diminished by the state, while those with title are only partially diminished by the sovereign entity that bestowed the title, with likely only the Pontiff being completely unencumbered since it his by 'his grace' that the ruling monarchs rule.

Now where I am not sure and we could use some quality research is military officers, those with rank of Luitenant and or above. For instance my Paternal Grandfather held the rank of Rear Admiral in the British Navy though it does not apper he was ever knighted.

While my father, his son held the rank of Captain in the American Navy.

Also finding out more about University degrees as they pertain to status may also be something worth while looking into.

Does someone who hold say a PHD earn a distinction similiar to an esquire?

Ultimately exposing the sytem of free range slavery is what it is likely going to take to truly get people to consider their own responsibility in accepting such a system.

The more we can discover that clearly documents that we are in fact free range slaves, and who is so encumbered and to what extent is what is going to open people's eyes to the bigger picture that most, for the most part choose to ignore.

Great work in digging that up, please keep us posted.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

And would had, if The Roman Catholic Church really in 1738 condemned freemasonry under pain of excommunication for any Catholics who wants to become a freemason and that is still valid today, how to explain this metallic medal, with both emblems interlinked. Maybe Rome founded freemasonry as a secret society, a Legion secretly serving the empire.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5be4e3f1449f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
So for some reason Londinium was abandoned,

The Legions were recalled to defend Rome against the second incursion by the Visigoths. Some Romans remained it is thought, for love of their English wives and families. At that time, York, a Viking stronghold, rather than London was the 'capital' of Britain.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

This is a little tid bit that wanted to add to this line Althea...

(And a little bone for all the real tin foil hatters out there)

My father's side came to the states as Irish immigrants and became foremen (from father to son) of a large farm in South Alabama. Interbreeding went on between my family and the local natives and my great grandmother on my dad's side is full blooded Cherokee (with rh+ blood BTW...)

My mother's side are German immigrants with the last name of Stalin. NO #.
The family's history is very shrouded in secrecy.
And my mother is full blooded German (with rh- blood BTW...)

(If you know anything about babies, then you know that due to the fact that I was born in '73 to a set of mixed rh factor parents, then there was a good chance of spontaneous abortion)

I mention the blood because that was the point of keeping all of those records. Something about rh negative blood types is preferred (or so is said).

About 15%o of the populations is full rh-....

Just a thought to consider on what separates the "wheat from the chaff", so to speak, when it comes to record keeping of "human resources".

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

The entire idea of the Catholic Church ex-communicating Freemasonry was either a psy-op, like Obama "closing" Guanatanamo, or, it was done purposely out of fear because, like Stalin who was a 33rd degree Freemason, the church knew the power that any openly accepted secret society yields in any church/government.

Freemasonry assisted in raising Stalin to power.

Another aspect of this line of thinking that makes the whole idea of ex-communicating Freemasonry seem like poppy cock is the very pin you used as a picture.

It represents the Knights of Columbus, which is a part of the York Rite of Freemasonry.
(JFK was a Knight of Columbus)

Heck Freemasons and Catholics get along so well that acceptance of Christianity is a requirement for advancement past the blue lodge degrees into the degrees of the York Rite, as opposed to the Scottish Rite.

They are in bed together and have been for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg
time now.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Here.... Here.... Proto.

People can say whatever they wish about this thread, but I think that we have done a more than ample job with both our research and collaborative diligence in keeping the trolls out and staying on topic.

We might have even uncovered a secret or two in the process.

In my opinion, this is true learning.
Collaborative learning/research with provided links so as to allow the reader to look at someone's research before deciding on validity.

A million thank yous for setting up this thread.
Reading it and truly trying to prove or disprove the bajillion points made within will give one enough info. ammo to combat anyone at anytime on any subject.

Thanks Proto

We all owe every single participant a round of applause.

-Josephus

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My friends,

The Knights of Columbus and Freemasonry are both charitable organisations which have worked on joint projects fro the betterment of their communities. Neither are under the control of the Catholic Church. The Knights of Columbus require one to be a catholic to join, Freemasonry does not. While the Knights of Columbus is supported by the Catholic Church, Freemasonry is not. In fact, a catholic can and sometimes does get excommunicated if he joins the Freemasons. This is not to say that all Catholics listen to their Pope.

Here is a list of Papal Bulls denouncing Freemasonry:

Papal Bulls denouncing Freemasonry

Here is a link regarding the relationship between Freemasonry and the Knights of Columbus:

Freemasonry and Knights of Columbus

The link concerning the Knights of Columbus and Freemasonry is hosted by Masonicinfo.com This website is an excellent source information regarding the craft. It is absolutely loaded and the moderator works tirelessly to keep the information current.

Enjoy!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Paying tribute to John Lennon on the 30th anniversary of his death
It was 30 years ago today..!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

I mention the blood because that was the point of keeping all of those records. Something about rh negative blood types is preferred (or so is said).

About 15%o of the populations is full rh-....

Just a thought to consider on what separates the "wheat from the chaff", so to speak, when it comes to record keeping of "human resources".

I think the rh- is what makes you reptilian.
"Something about rh negative blood types is preferred (or so is said)."
Preferred by whom? Blood drinkers?

"Just a thought to consider on what separates the "wheat from the chaff",

So I am confused now. Do you think you are wheat and the rest of us are the dregs?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Maybe Rome let JFK became a president because he was a Knight of Columbus, Rome thought he was a Indoctrinated puppet and easily controlable but JFK suprised Rome and confronted TPTB , for exemple, his public speechs on religion and politic and with also his famous speech on secret societies, so Rome eliminated him and for John Lennon, Rome probably didn't wanted to let him give peace a chance...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

To be honest with you, I don't know.

I can only speak with regards to my family and fact that the rh- factor played a heavy role in my birth, and it also seems to be the marker that is looked for by the elites.
The marker that they wish to preserve for some reason.
Mainly because it is a recessive trait.

As far as the other comments concerning drinking blood and such, I am unable to answer any of that because I simply do not know.

What I do know is that blood is the most important thing to these elites, and it seems to revolve around the rh factor.

I am positive BTW (rh factor)...
So it looks like a slave you are talking to here.

edit on 12/8/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

i heard of people ( real people not david icke's reptilian boogie men absurd and ridiculous fairy tale...
) who are drinking blood out of a human skull, elites are completely crazy, it's not only weird stuff, it's satanic and completely disturbed
edit on 8-12-2010 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

Thanks for remembering Lennon today.

I already emailed my bro to wish him the best on this day marred by tragedy.

I usually sit around all day and play Lennon songs in tribute while heavily intoxicated.

Looks like today is no different.

Read the story of John Sinclair and you will see why Rome took him out via the CIA.

He had too much power for one person to yield against the Roman Empire and he demonstrated this with the free concert/rally he staged in Central Park with the sole purpose to free John Sinclair.
I think that he put out an album about it actually and one of the songs on the album can be found on the soundtrack for the movie The US versus John Lennon.
information found here.

Soon after that he was murdered.

RIP John Lennon

-Josephus

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hidden in Plain Sight: The Club Of Rome. Working Toward a GLOBAL agenda:

The Club of Rome

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Wow tks Josephus23 i think i will take the time to listen some music..
i'll be back later..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

i heard of people ( real people not david icke's reptilian boogie men absurd and ridiculous fairy tale...
) who are drinking blood out of a human skull, elites are completely crazy, it's not only weird stuff, it's satanic and completely disturbed

A lot of these things are actually misunderstood, as being satanic or occult, when in most cases they are simple 'bonding rituals', that are basically rites of passage to afirm, you are 'one of us' and 'with us'.

I used to work for a general manager, who's personal rite of passage was eating a live June Bug. If he was going to promote someone to a top tier management job, a department head, you had to eat a June Bug with him. He would go out and scrounge around in the bushes and grounds until he found 2, one for him and 1 for the person he wanted to promote.

He would eat his June bug first and then use various extollations and encouragements to get the prespective promotee to basically show he was a devotee. If the person failed to eat it, well they would not get the promotion, it was really just that simple.

He felt though if he could get the person to eat it showed completely loyalty, desire, and a sign of true respect and trust.

A lot of what goes on at Bohemian Grove is the same exact kind of thing, bonding rituals that are designed to test the individuals committment to the group. Fail to partake, well you are not 'one of us' indulge, and you make the cut.

A lot of people misunderstand these things, and it's a shame because guys like Icke and Jones blow them so far out of proportion they give conspiracy theorists a bad name.

I have been involved in a couple of groups that have bonding rituals and rites of passage, but fortunately have always been able to appoint a subordinate to actually stand in for me, which in some groups is acceptable, the fact that you wield enough influence to get someone else to do it on your behalf shows the prerequisite committment to the group that they are looking for.

These groups almost always involve some kind of high trust factor or secrecy, and often it's because of some kind of financial damage or charachter damage or legal damage or all three, if secrecy is not maintained.

You should see what the Secret Santa network had to do at my last place of employment!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yeah, totally worth it

On 20 January 2009, to mark Barack Obama's inauguration as the 44th President of the USA, Sinclair performed a series of his poems accompanied by a live band, featuring Elliott Levin, Tony Bianco and Jair-Rohm Parker Wells at Cafe OTO in Dalston, East London.[9]

Lennon died and this doucher sold out

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

That was my point in stating that I do not know about the blood drinking, yada, yada, etc....ritual aspect of the elite.

The one thing that I do know is that the blood "purity" of their offspring is of primary importance to TPTB, and it all seems to all revolve around the fact that they want to preserve the rh- blood factor because it is a recessive trait.
(it is a trait that is only found in Rhesus Monkeys and most humans as well, which throws a wench into the alien interdiction into evolution debate)
Having the factor also causes several physical effects on the person, so as to able to identify them without having to subject them to a blood test.
Unless of course this is a load of disinformation intent upon diverting people away from the real truth.
Honestly, I just do not know.

Thanks for the information on the rituals Proto.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Don't mean to be one of those guys, buddy, but does anyone have proof that the elite favor one blood over another? Or, that they even take interest in blood?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Once again Proto, you explained it with a rational, logical mind your critical thinking skills is probably what is giving you that great wisdom for accurate prediction.

I agree David Icke use sensationalism to make money more than by sincere conviction and integrity. At the ends he probably cause more harms than good. I think bonding rituals and rites of passage are also use to intimidate, by using fear or anxiety to avoid treason and disloyal behaviour. It could be described in two words: mind control...

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join