It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Enrikez

LMAO. Dude, please, step right out of my head.

Thanks

Oh snap!!!

Now you are freaking me out too. This thread is too scary for me. I'm going to hid for a bit, then I'll come back.

I hope you guys have this all sorted out by then.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
He's lying.

Dark matter is what they use for anti-gravity? Haha! Dark matter doesn't exist.

Also, he'll "consider" private messaging a mod his location? No, pal, it's not a choice you make. You either send him your location or you get banned.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If you are a real dreamland employee, i have two questions for you. Has there ever been any conflict between the aliens that are reported to reside inside the base and the military personell at the base.

And do you know of any of the New weaponry that they are working on( it can't all be aircraft)

[edit on 4-2-2008 by out there20]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
To the OP:

Do you work for the Chinese Government? What does zx4551 mean?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't post much. I usually hangout, to see if I can learn something new, or gather some insight on something old. I must say, I admirer your patience. I simply find posts of this nature infuriating as well as disheartening.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ex-Area 51 employees must be smart, right, to work there? How come none of these "insiders" can spell or use basic grammar?

Hoax.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
To quote Albert Einstein:

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Do you know anything about Uranium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator. Would like to know as much information about it as possible.
Why was it changed to Illudium Q-36?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by JBA2848]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaz

Could be in a rush, and no not all people that work there are smart. There are many jobs in the military that do not require a high IQ level. Cook? Cleanup Crews? Ground Security? etc. (Not saying that these people aren't smart, but they don't have to be rocket scientists)

There's still a base to run that requires more than just "special" personnel.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
"There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere."
-Isaac Asimov

Your enlightening us, at the risk of your own life. But more will be
informed because of your courageous act. More will seek the truth.

What do you have to do to work at A51? What rank, is it just the
airforce?

What other countries are involved with the Extraterrestrials?

Thank you for confronting this.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Any rank, just like any other base. And no its probably not just the Air Force, it is probably a mixture as well as contracted scientists and other minds.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have a few questions. I will hide my real questions among fake questions so I can throw "the man" off our trail.

1.How did 'they' recruit you?
2.Did you ever have lunch with Bob Lazar?
3.What is on menu at the Area 51 cafeteria every tuesday?
4. Did the reptoids really invent the Xerox copy system?

I await you answers. Please feel free to IM me as well if you dont mind. Its seems a waste that you must give away your secrets for free on ATS. My goodness it must have been a great time working at Area 51.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Five pages of this stuff and the OP has only been on a couple of times. Should tell people something.

I have been in the military with a security clearance. If this guy REALLY knew anything, at the first indication of his mouth moving he would either be in Leavenworth, or introduced to the "hereafter" depending on the severity of his lapse in judgement.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
OMG He hasn't posted in like, HOURS!!! THEY KILLED HIM!!!! *sob*

j/k

BTW, what does where he live have to do with anything? Or are the mods just going to call the feds so they can go kill him? Interesting...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

i must say, your message is terribly well hidden.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Why are people buying into this. You realize that by having you ask him questions your cluing him into what you want to hear, and so when he confirms your beliefs you'll be more prone to believe him as legit. You notice that his original story had nothing to do with UFOs or aliens, but once people started asking him about them he threw that detail in there as well. Also, think about it, he's not revealing any information that is not already part of the Area 51 folklore. I also find this quote to be rather suspect:

We were also not briefed on where exactly where the aliens lived but were told that Grays lived somewhere called "Zeta 2 Reticuli."

It sounds like he's trying to downplay his knowledge on the folklore that has come to surround ufology, but at the same time confirming what many people already feel to be true. It is simply him trying to make his story sound more believable by playing dumb, but it reminds me very much of a technique that many people use when lying.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Very Clever, Dorian Soran.
As Albert Einstein said,
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
could this person be telling the truth and is right now traveling by domestic flight to another state or country maybe even fly to Cuba and be using a wireless internet to avoid capture..... and here we are bagging him out cause he dont reply to his post......well if i were in his position i wouldn't talk to you either
i'ld be more worried about staying alive and looking over my shoulder ?
unless hes already dead!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
He's lying.

Dark matter is what they use for anti-gravity? Haha! Dark matter doesn't exist.

Also, he'll "consider" private messaging a mod his location? No, pal, it's not a choice you make. You either send him your location or you get banned.

Dark Matter, does exist, we just don't know what it's composition is made up of. Or do we?
Let's hear the guy out before we start accuising him of lying. He might be a hoaxer or not but, I, would like to hear what he has to say before get's banned. I just hope he's got a big flak jacket.
I must admit, the ATS skeptic's and debunker's, are the best in the business. IMO

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

so does that mean john lear gets banned also?
he posts "i know who the 4th astronaut was in an apollo fire" and then refuses to give answers, but instead strings people along with "those in the know, know" or "you tell me who you think it is" and other jibberish?

what about those who post their ghost stories, or who claim to see bad crap when they were in war.
does this mean ALL them HAD to provide the details and backup their theories or they get banned too?

it goes two ways, you cant criticise one for making outlandish, unproveable theories and allow the others or make crazy theories or turn them into "forum experts".

we have here people claiming to be god, or an archangel, or made a free energy devide, or an elecy' car that runs forever.
all of these are still active members too.

why cant this guy "claim" to be an A51 worker? he will either provide truths, or dig himself a hole so why does everyone always demand pics and hard core proof?
and how can a moderator (just a regular user with a bit of extra work load + power) confirm if he was or wasnt an A51 worker? he cant unless he has access to the highest of top secret info himself.

thats double standards and i'd like to believe ATS + its members have a higher moral standard/ are smarter than that.
imagine what would happen if someone who truely did know about or work with top secret stuff come to ATS, he'd be called a liar, hoaxer, shill and everything in between..

id suggest the OP put a disclaimer in his signature, that always seems to do the trick in avoiding unwanted backlash

[edit on 4/2/08 by Obliv_au]

[edit on 4/2/08 by Obliv_au]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join