It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hello,

Right now I am sitting here at a private location telling you about my experiences at Area 51. Right now I am fearing for the safety of the future of the world. Right now I am prepared to answer all the questions that you people will through at me.

Please do not ask questions concerning my identity, my location or when I worked at Area 51. But, you are welcome to ask questions about what projects were being built at Area 51, the Roswell UFO incident, and any other questions that do not compromise my safety.

Remember, ask me anything safe.

Moving on I shall tell you what the Phoenix Lights really were.

July 14, 1994

The blueprints for a new device known as “Decoy Falcon” had been finished. The idea of Falcon was that it was to be used to intimidate and distract the enemy during war. This worked by creating a massive “craft” which would fly over battlefields which would then blast out ultrasonic sounds to confuse and disorientate the enemy. The combined effect of a terrifying craft and ultrasonic sounds was proven to be disturbing to the mental states of soldiers during war.

The craft was very simple in principal, a V-shaped computer controlled craft was fitted with several bright lights propelled by an experimental propulsion system as to not drown out the ultrasonic noise and not sound like any other identifiable aircraft. There was also a very large speaker attached to the underside capable of ultrasound at amplitudes of 160dB. Of course, we needed to test the experimental weapon out.

The first test was scheduled to begin at 19:30 and 22:30 on March 13, 1997. The plan was to fly the craft to Phoenix and then make it “vanish” and bring it back to base. The plan was a disaster, the ultrasonic speaker failed to work. The people of Phoenix got a pretty light show and a few people suggested that the craft was of extraterrestrial origin. Falcon was then considered unreliable and was decided that it was too expensive to use on the battlefield, the craft was burned along with it's plans.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
How many aliens you see?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
wow. interesting if true.
would you mind commenting on my thread here ?
thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Wow. Be prepared to get a lot of challenges. I hope you understand that this site has seen more than it's share of bad hoaxes, and you must be tested. There are guys here who will fairly quickly be able to determine the veracit of your claims.

If you are who you say you are, then congratulations for having the guts and integrity to do this.

My question. Can you tell us what you know about the aliens who were supposedly housed at area 51. Where were they from, how many breeds do you know of, and what were their intentions in visiting earth? Are they interdimensional beings, or do they simply exist elsewhere in the universe within the same dimension as us wee earthlings?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
As a staff member I will be discrete, can you u2u me(private messages, it's in your member center, up in the tool bar) your approximate location?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

Ok, keep going!
Whatever info you want to divulge please do so.
Feel free to talk about random things you saw while working there.
Carry on!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I am not a staff member but I too will be discrete, can you u2u me your approximate location?

eheh..

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Assuming you are who you say you are

How much has experimentation into anti-gravity, dark-matter, anti-matter, evolved.

and, of course, have you ever been witness to extraterrestial activity, or is everything of military/govt origin

thanks

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Falcon was then considered unreliable and was decided that it was too expensive to use on the battlefield, the craft was burned along with it's plans.

This is the only problem I have. I spent some time in the military, and understand how much cannibalism of parts take place. You mean to tell me, they destroyed all that technology because it failed? I'm sorry, but I don't buy that. The rest of the story holds probable for me.

Besides that, I do have a question. Do electromagnetic propelled crafts, such as those that most of us believe "ufo's" are propelled by, exist, and/or are they using invisibility cloaking technology?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I write this knowing that others will immediately decry me as a debunker.

I have to ask: didn't the creators of "Decoy Falcon" realize that enemy soldiers have small arms? Meaning, anything flying that low and that slow could be brought down easily.

Shoot, the civilian population of Phoenix could have shot it down, if they didn't care about being incarcerated.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
so you joined today huh ?? ok.....

so why should anyone here believe you ??? we have had so many hoaxes how are we to be sure your the real deal ??

You come here with a grand tale but do you have any proof to back it up ??

My guess would be no..you have no proof and your just leading us on......

Please prove me wrong

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Any insights on when first contact will begin? If ever?

If you know when it will start will they be good or malevolent ET's?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to ATS.

What "clearances" did you or do you hold?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551
The idea of Falcon was that it was to be used to intimidate and distract the enemy during war.

The combined effect of a terrifying craft and ultrasonic sounds was proven to be disturbing to the mental states of soldiers during war.

How was this proved?

The first test was scheduled to begin at 19:30 and 22:30 on March 13, 1997 [sic?]. The plan was to fly the craft to Phoenix and then make it “vanish” and bring it back to base. The plan was a disaster, the ultrasonic speaker failed to work.

What was the problem with the speaker?

Is it your contention that the U.S. Air Force meant to confuse and disorient the population of Pheonix as a test of "Decoy Falcon", including those driving cars on the highway at 65 mph?

Can you describe some of the interior of the ground-level facilities at Area 51? Thanks!

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
so you joined today huh ?? ok.....

so why should anyone here believe you ??? we have had so many hoaxes how are we to be sure your the real deal ??

You come here with a grand tale but do you have any proof to back it up ??

My guess would be no..you have no proof and your just leading us on......

Please prove me wrong

Come on Alpha, I know you have a bitter taste in your mouth because of the past hoaxes on ATS but lets give this OP enough rope to hang himself before we start pouncing on him.

I want to hear what he has to say.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I read someone else explanation of the phoenix lights. Cant quite remember what it was but it wasnt a craft to fly over battlefields.
I,m not trying to get at you as you have only just started posting but surely a craft meant for flying over a battlefield to intimidate soldiers, meaning its flying low enough to be percieved as a big threat, wouldnt be that highly classified.
Also the people of phoenix were more intrigued than intimidated.
Again not trying to burn you, before people claim that i should give him a chance, just some thoughts i had reading your post.
Cant wait to read what other information you have to release for us.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The problem i have with your story of the Triangle is this,

If it was destroyed how come it is being linked as the craft that recently buzzed Texas? and a lot of people who saw the craft in phoenix saying the craft in Texas is the same craft they saw?

I cant imagine the Military destroying something so important only to rebuild another one to do the same thing in Texas? because it seems the speaker broke there also. IMO

I will probably end up eating my words here, I dont believe this for a second it wouldn't matter where you where you would be noticed as soon as you started typing on the Internet.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What is that you know about our future that makes you fearful? What is the one most important thing you could tell us that could help us avoid such a future?

Have you ever heard of Project Camelot? They are very interested in whistle blower testimony, and will protect your identity.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
can you tell us about the contents of hangar 18?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Good point. Millions of dollars spent, i,m guessing, but they burned all evidence of it because of a broken speaker.
But i suppose this story means that when people ask for evidence you just say they burned it and i dont care if you believe me or not thats not what i,m here for. BLAH BLAH

SORRY i said i wasnt going to burn you but hey this is a regular occurance on this forum now. People are going have to do more than provide stories.
Yes you may have evidence to prove what you say is real but already i,m thinking you dont.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join