It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time believing this explanation.

a. If this was a test craft for the purpose you are describing, why test it over phoenix??
To create a panic in Phoenix? Doesn't make sence at all.

b. If you really know what you know then you had to be in the closest compartement.
If you were , how the hell did you get out without a bullet or a mysterious death??

c. What can you tell on the triangles?

d. What can you tell on the US Spacefleet?

That's about it for now because i have a feeling i'm wasting my time.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What security measures and devices are in place at Area 51 that we may not know about (i.e. Laser Fields, Infrared, mobile obervation technology etc)?

During your time there did you happen to see/hear anything relating
optical technology that can produce invisibilty?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 168.56.255.255

Why is this username their IP addy
I swear, I thought I just saw a name there.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
IP 168.56.255.255 Trace...

OrgName: State of Texas General Services Commission
OrgID: TXIR
Address: PO Box 13564
City: Austin
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 78711-3564

NetRange: 168.32.0.0 - 168.60.255.255
CIDR: 168.32.0.0/12, 168.48.0.0/13, 168.56.0.0/14, 168.60.0.0/16
NetName: NETBLK-TEXANIII-CIDR1
NetHandle: NET-168-32-0-0-1
Parent: NET-168-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS.CAPNET.STATE.TX.US
NameServer: NS2.TX.NET
NameServer: MERLIN.TEXAN.STATE.TX.US
Comment:
RegDate: 1995-02-09
Updated: 2001-12-14

RTechHandle: BB122-ARIN
RTechName: Bradsby, Bryan
RTechPhone: +1-512-936-2248
RTechEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: BB122-ARIN
OrgTechName: Bradsby, Bryan
OrgTechPhone: +1-512-936-2248
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

Source

www.gsa.gov

Why the IP address instead of a nick?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ok so the OP was just logged in and left no response. I'm guessing that was the extent of the information he was going to bless us with.
Not looking good.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

Originally posted by zx4551
Moving on I shall tell you what the Phoenix Lights really were.

July 14, 1994

The blueprints for a new device known as “Decoy Falcon” had been finished. The idea of Falcon was that it was to be used to intimidate and distract the enemy during war. This worked by creating a massive “craft” which would fly over battlefields which would then blast out ultrasonic sounds to confuse and disorientate the enemy. The combined effect of a terrifying craft and ultrasonic sounds was proven to be disturbing to the mental states of soldiers during war.

The craft was very simple in principal, a V-shaped computer controlled craft was fitted with several bright lights propelled by an experimental propulsion system as to not drown out the ultrasonic noise and not sound like any other identifiable aircraft. There was also a very large speaker attached to the underside capable of ultrasound at amplitudes of 160dB. Of course, we needed to test the experimental weapon out.

The first test was scheduled to begin at 19:30 and 22:30 on March 13, 1997. The plan was to fly the craft to Phoenix and then make it “vanish” and bring it back to base. The plan was a disaster, the ultrasonic speaker failed to work. The people of Phoenix got a pretty light show and a few people suggested that the craft was of extraterrestrial origin. Falcon was then considered unreliable and was decided that it was too expensive to use on the battlefield, the craft was burned along with it's plans.

Hi zx4551,
I find this explanation a bit strange.
The idea that it was to be used to intimidate and distract the enemy during war, above their war zone, is in my opinion a bit naive I suppose, because the bigger the object is and the slower the speed, the easier it is to bring it down with some grenades or rockets or whatever.

And if that’s so, why then, came the Air force with that stupid flare explanation, while they good have done it with the info you give us here?

But the witnesses told, that it was a massive craft, making no sound at all and had a very slow speed.
To propel such an enormous craft with the slow speed it had, you must use some very special soundless propulsion system, if not an anti gravity system, can you explain that a bit to me.

[edit on 4/2/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Probably a Hoax. I bet he's doing this for the ATS points.....

Lame - Stop Wasting our time

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
How many aliens you see?

None at all. The higher ups were only allowed to see the aliens, but us lower downs were briefed on the aliens. The reason we weren't allowed to see the aliens was incase someone managed to photograph or video an alien. Evidence of secret aircraft is would cause much less public hysteria than evidence of aliens.

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
wow. interesting if true.
would you mind commenting on my thread here ?
thanks.

Sure thing! I'll try and post as soon as I can.

Originally posted by Silenceisall
Wow. Be prepared to get a lot of challenges. I hope you understand that this site has seen more than it's share of bad hoaxes, and you must be tested. There are guys here who will fairly quickly be able to determine the veracit of your claims.

If you are who you say you are, then congratulations for having the guts and integrity to do this.

My question. Can you tell us what you know about the aliens who were supposedly housed at area 51. Where were they from, how many breeds do you know of, and what were their intentions in visiting earth? Are they interdimensional beings, or do they simply exist elsewhere in the universe within the same dimension as us wee earthlings?

I'm glad people are challenging me, I'm all for freedom of opinion.

I'll tell you about 3 of the aliens we were briefed on-

Grays: Yes, the stereotypical alien. They are described as 4 foot tall, chubby (contrary to popular belief), eyes around 10cm in diameter and have a translucent skin. Communicate with telepathy and don't have psychokinetic powers.

Nordics: Described as 8 foot tall, blonde, very intelligent and incredibly strong. They look like humans and can speak English. They are said to be quick to anger.

Reptilians: Described as 7 foot tall, have reptile like scales, don't have tails, can walk on legs and all fours, incredibly intelligent and communicate telepathically. There were rumours with us lower downs that they can travel through different dimensions.

So, there was only a rumour about interdimensional travel which I do not believe personally. We were also not briefed on where exactly where the aliens lived but were told that Grays lived somewhere called "Zeta 2 Reticuli."

Originally posted by intrepid
As a staff member I will be discrete, can you u2u me(private messages, it's in your member center, up in the tool bar) your approximate location?

I'll consider it.

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
reply to post by zx4551

Ok, keep going!
Whatever info you want to divulge please do so.
Feel free to talk about random things you saw while working there.
Carry on!

Will do.

Originally posted by uva3021
Assuming you are who you say you are

How much has experimentation into anti-gravity, dark-matter, anti-matter, evolved.

and, of course, have you ever been witness to extraterrestial activity, or is everything of military/govt origin

thanks

Anti-gravity: We have had moderate success with that. A part of the experimental propulsion for Falcon used anti-gravity.

Dark matter: I don't know the speicifics but this is what they use for anti gravity.

Anti matter: This is quite disturbing. There was though to experiment on making an anti matter bomb. An anti matter bomb would be much, much worse than a hydrogen bomb, around 14 times more powerful. The idea was scrapped as it was too dangerous.

I have seen many, many alien space craft. Sadly, I was only allowed to watch and was not allowed to go inside.

Originally posted by Quasar

Falcon was then considered unreliable and was decided that it was too expensive to use on the battlefield, the craft was burned along with it's plans.

This is the only problem I have. I spent some time in the military, and understand how much cannibalism of parts take place. You mean to tell me, they destroyed all that technology because it failed? I'm sorry, but I don't buy that. The rest of the story holds probable for me.

Besides that, I do have a question. Do electromagnetic propelled crafts, such as those that most of us believe "ufo's" are propelled by, exist, and/or are they using invisibility cloaking technology?

The material used to build Falcon was very, very durable to blunt force, one of the only things that could destroy it was heat. It was proven to be unreliable because the speaker kept failing due to unknown reasons. Falcon was also very vulnreble to missile attacks, the heat from the missiles would have destroyed it easily.

Cloaking devices have been made, but they only work well in low light. The alien craft and some of our own experimental craft use anti-gravity propulsion.

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
I write this knowing that others will immediately decry me as a debunker.

I have to ask: didn't the creators of "Decoy Falcon" realize that enemy soldiers have small arms? Meaning, anything flying that low and that slow could be brought down easily.

Shoot, the civilian population of Phoenix could have shot it down, if they didn't care about being incarcerated.

Yes, that was a big problem, and part of the reason why Falcon was destroyed. Bullets would have done nothing, but missiles would have been devestating.

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
so you joined today huh ?? ok.....

so why should anyone here believe you ??? we have had so many hoaxes how are we to be sure your the real deal ??

You come here with a grand tale but do you have any proof to back it up ??

My guess would be no..you have no proof and your just leading us on......

Please prove me wrong

I joined today because I felt that I should finally come out with my story.

I can understand not believing, I'm just asking you to read what I say and to make up your own mind.

Proof would be hard to come by. I don't have any pictures and I wasn't allowed to take any documents out the base.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke
Any insights on when first contact will begin? If ever?

If you know when it will start will they be good or malevolent ET's?

We were told that contact will be made during the end of this decade if the world continues going into a mess.

There are more good aliens than bad, and the good usually protect us from the bad.

Originally posted by elevatedone
Hi, welcome to ATS.

What "clearances" did you or do you hold?

I was able to look at almost all documents and blueprints under guard by higher ups, able to insepct and enter our own craft, and able to look at the outside of alien craft.

This level of clearence was known as "Advanced Level 3", which I do agree sounds pretty funny.

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

The idea of Falcon was that it was to be used to intimidate and distract the enemy during war.

The combined effect of a terrifying craft and ultrasonic sounds was proven to be disturbing to the mental states of soldiers during war.

How was this proved?

The first test was scheduled to begin at 19:30 and 22:30 on March 13, 1997 [sic?]. The plan was to fly the craft to Phoenix and then make it “vanish” and bring it back to base. The plan was a disaster, the ultrasonic speaker failed to work.

What was the problem with the speaker?

Is it your contention that the U.S. Air Force meant to confuse and disorient the population of Pheonix as a test of "Decoy Falcon", including those driving cars on the highway at 65 mph?

Can you describe some of the interior of the ground-level facilities at Area 15? Thanks!

It was proved by some mental health professionals. Ultrasonic sounds can sometimes make peoples think that there is an invisible "presence" and a massive UFO can make people scared. Also, the stress of the battlefield would add to all this.

The speaker kept failing for unknown reasons. It was speculated that altitude may have been a problem.

The craft wouldn't have been too dangerous to people driving. It was just designed to give the edge in battle, not enough to cause people to steer off the road full speed like lunatics.

The interior of ground-level facilities was dissapointingly like any other offices, they didn't keep any secret documents in these facilities either, they were kept underground.

Originally posted by neo2012
I read someone else explanation of the phoenix lights. Cant quite remember what it was but it wasnt a craft to fly over battlefields.
I,m not trying to get at you as you have only just started posting but surely a craft meant for flying over a battlefield to intimidate soldiers, meaning its flying low enough to be percieved as a big threat, wouldnt be that highly classified.
Also the people of phoenix were more intrigued than intimidated.
Again not trying to burn you, before people claim that i should give him a chance, just some thoughts i had reading your post.
Cant wait to read what other information you have to release for us.

It's very easy for the government to bribe a few journalists and cause a media blackout. The people of Phoenix weren't too intimidated because of the failed speaker and there was no stress of the battlefield.

Sorry, but I have to go. I shall be back to answer more questions soon.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I've known several ex-employees from TTR and Dreamland, both government and contractors, and to a man, they are very reserved and quiet about their former jobs.
The question is what to ask.
What is your general area of expertice---I mean, it would hardly do to ask a security guard advanced technical questions, or a radar operator about aliens underground, or a test pilot questions about the scope of security methods and locations of guards and electronic countermeasures.

So I'll just jump in blindly.
What are the technical specifications of these huge triangles, power source, purpose etc.
You may have been privvy to the torching of one of them, but I have seen a couple of these monsters over the last few years, so they are not all de-commisioned.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

thanks, i look forward to what you have to say.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Glad that you replied and answered alot of the questions asked.
Are the aircraft only tested at area 51?
What was your job?
How big is the base underground?
Does S-4 exist.?
Where are they stored?

Just a few questions.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So basically you're saying the project was canned because the speaker failed. Most likely the simplest component of the entire project... lol. I'm more gullible than most here, but that's just ridiculous. I can just see a bunch of scientists and engineers running around scratching their heads... "Someone call Car-Toys and ask 'em about these two wires...".

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
thanks for responding to our questions

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What else do know about the "aliens"

and the whole Reptile thing.....Have you heard of David Icke?

Have you seen the Auroa (sp?)?

Iam happy you spoke up

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I just want to know exactly what you mean by this statement in your opening post.

Right now I am fearing for the safety of the future of the world

[edit on 4-2-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oh good grief! Is everyone just so desperate to believe that reason and common sense jump right out the window? Why get sucked into the unsubstantiated claims of someone obviously seeking attention by spinning a yarn that touches a hot button nerve sure to garner a lot of replies and controversy.

Unless this guy can validate and confirm his credentials, in my opinion, it's all just entertaining conjecture (and part of the fluff you have to wade through around here to find a grain of something that might be true).

Trust me, if I wanted to "get the truth out" but fear retribution or possible legal actions for violating sworn non-disclosure agreements, I wouldn't be dense enough utilize a public forum such as this one as my venue.

I'll file this one under "fun to watch", nothing more.

Just Googled the username - first two hits point to this thread. He's famous already! zx4551, the Secret Service, NSA, FBI, CIA, or Dept. of Homeland Security should be knocking on your door sometime soon.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by EKron]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
So basically you're saying the project was canned because the speaker failed. Most likely the simplest component of the entire project... lol. I'm more gullible than most here, but that's just ridiculous....

I was thinking the same thing. I am admittedly very ignorant in this field, and debated with myself for a while before deciding to post a few questions. There are many extremely intelligent people on this board that i'm sure will come up with better ones, but sometimes you have to jump in with both feet and hope you don't make an a** of yourself

Again, I know nothing of military and/or aircraft building (not sure if those are even the right terms), but I'd have to imagine that this project had to cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. And to say they scrapped the entire craft and burned it over something so trivial seems a bit shady to me.

After only one test run they deemed the entire craft/project as unreliable? Wouldn't any organization normally have several if not hundreds of test runs tweaking as they went along before totally giving up? Could they not just replace the speaker?

Also, you said:

The material used to build Falcon was very, very durable to blunt force, one of the only things that could destroy it was heat. It was proven to be unreliable because the speaker kept failing due to unknown reasons. Falcon was also very vulnreble to missile attacks, the heat from the missiles would have destroyed it easily.

Again, one would think the military would have done some sort of testing on the materials it was considering for such a large and expensive project. To build an entire aircraft out of material that is vulnerable to heat and missiles seems absurd! Did they not consider this prior to actually building the craft?

The last thing that seems a tad shady to me is when you said:

It was proved by some mental health professionals. Ultrasonic sounds can sometimes make peoples think that there is an invisible "presence" and a massive UFO can make people scared. Also, the stress of the battlefield would add to all this

and:

The craft wouldn't have been too dangerous to people driving. It was just designed to give the edge in battle, not enough to cause people to steer off the road full speed like lunatics

LMAO...ok, so it would freak out people with MILITARY TRAINING, but, to us 'regular folk' it would do nothing at all. If a humungous spacecraft looking vehicle with bright lights and 160 db loudspeaker flew over top of my car...I'd be in the ditch without a doubt.

I understand that it would be difficult to obtain pictures or paperwork from Area 51, and I wouldn't expect anyone to come by those easily as proof. But, if you at least make the stories sound a bit more plausible, I might be very interested.

Michelle

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129

I am sure the project would have actually costs hundreds of millions of dollars

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
As a staff member I will be discrete, can you u2u me(private messages, it's in your member center, up in the tool bar) your approximate location?

I'll consider it.

I suggest you consider it strongly in the not too distant future. Hoaxes are not looked kindly on here and I can vouch for the authenticity of certain aspects of this if you're forthcoming.

Obfuscation is NOT the way to go though.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The interior of ground-level facilities was dissapointingly like any other offices, they didn't keep any secret documents in these facilities either, they were kept underground.

I was looking for something more specific such as the decor and layout of the largest mess hall. What color is the water tower? Thanks!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join