It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

can you answer a couple qeustions for me ok number one i heard from my freinds brother who was in the navy that mib came to there base and asked pepole to sign a waver to agrea to test a pill well anyway his brother said he swalloed the pill and imediatley was told to go into the water he went underwater and miracoulusly he could breath under the water does area fifty one have any thing like that they have invented qeustion two in my home state ohio there is a ledgend of these mutation subjects now refered to as the mellon heads that were being tested to enlarge there craniums and things soon went wrong and they killed the man refered to as dr croh pronunced crow like the bird do you know if
that ever happened

one more qeustion do you know what i can do to get a job as an mib adgent
thanks and please email me at [email protected] with your answers thank you

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
One quick question if you feel the need to come back to answer a few more.

Why did you leave?
& What proccess did you have to go through to do so.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kiliker30

kliker,

The OP didn't 'leave', just decided to stop posting. The username is still active as a 'member'....

....adding, if the OP was the real deal, and cared about getting the 'truth' out, then I think it is incumbent on all of us to back off and let him/her pull together and decide what to do next. IF, as has been suggested, it was someone trying to pull a 'hoax', then we should still take a step back and realize that whichever scenario, it caused a 'feeding frenzy'...(my words).

Think about it...a 'real deal' comes forward, and fearing for his/her or family as well, decides it's too much. OR...a hoaxer comes in, and basks in the adulation!! Either way, it is not a good testament to what ATS was designed for. What I mean is, ATS was meant to keep the squabble, the hoax, and the irelevant (sp?) out of the mix...ATS wishes to keep everything in the scholarly, and that means facts, not emotions. Opinions are welcomed, as far as I have seen...until the one with the opinion, when faced with a plethora of contractory facts, refuses to budge...then, it seems, the emotions kick in and we're Off to the Races!!

Anyhooo....that's a view from me, and me alone, thanks.

Carry on!

[edit on 6-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
zx4551

Oh please tell me. I have laser x-ray vision and I can read minds I can also fly and I go to Mars weekly. Do you think I can get a job at area 51? My friend who is a "reptilian" he, she or "it" as we call him got a job there as a cook last week. What about me? I can cook too.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Let Me Rephrase Myself.
Why did you leave the military position/job you had with the government?

Tell me...is this one of those jobs youd need in order to be hands on with things of this nature

employment.aarcorp.com...

[edit on 2/6/2008 by kiliker30]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The guy is lying........ In case you haven't noticed

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by luxor311

luxo311,

You may be right. I still keep the benefit of the doubt out there.

See my post up above.

Carry on!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

I will second this suggestion, or third it or whatever number we are on now...

Even if he doesn't come back maybe we should try to establish a general protocol for dealing with this increasing number of possible whisteblowers/hoaxers. Something we could present at the beginning of their post to explain how our site works and what's happened in the past.

As a newb....I have read this thread through as it has developed and was shocked by the mod demands for location. Location. Why on earth would you demand that specifically? What could his location possibly prove to you? I would really be interested in knowing. I waited a day to post this response...knowing that I am new...have no business commenting on how you handle this phenomenal place, etc., etc., but that was just wrong in my opinion. You have his i.p. address. You have his email address. He could not send you a u2u because he was to new to use that feature. Why didn't you email him/her?

Since I have already sunk myself here, to quote Springer without permission....you guy's just displayed a whole bunch of D-ego when he responded that he would consider sending you information on his location by assuming and stating arrogance on his part. You demanded his location. You didn't ask him to just chat with you. You said location. Now you are back pedaling. ATS has the potential to be a whisle blower's go to place. Look at delays by the MSM on the documents ATS has secured in Roswell. This has got to be considered a safe place to go. And we demanded LOCATION. Still seems absurd even after a cool down day.

There needs to be a better policy on how revelations from 'possible' whistle-blowers are handled. Location should be the last thing you demand. This thread did not honor the intelligence you have here at ATS to hear someone out and make up their own minds as to the validity of any claim. And to all those D-egos on here who are more concerned with debunking than learning....let someone have a chance to speak first....that was intimidating. ATS of all places should stand up for innocent til proven guilty...not the opposite. As a newb...I will now slink off into a corner again and shut up. Blast away you definitely have the experience on your side.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

There needs to be a better policy on how revelations from 'possible' whistle-blowers are handled.

Probably the best way to deal w/ it is for the "whistleblower" to go directly to the owner's and tell their story. Then the owners can introduce them and let them tell their story to us.

Im not really sure why a "whistleblower" wouldn't do this anyways. If I had some MAJOR news to spill....I would want to make sure my story got out in the safest and best way possible. If I wanted to post about it to a public place, such as this. I would want the owners to have my back and protect my identity.

All of these "whistleblowers" seem to go about it the wrong way....thus leaving the door open for skeptics to come in and discredit them immediately.

So, next time a "whistleblower" comes on....then a MOD should immiediately tell them to go to the owners and tell their story first.

Just my lil'ol opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yes, greeneyed, that is a logical course for a valid 'whistle blower'.
Guess it all comes down to trust.....

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
zx4551 has started a new thread.
I thought you may want to know.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

please direct your questions to him there.

this one's closed

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join