It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

Can you imagine the cost!!

I find burning the project as a HUGE waste. Couldn't the platform serve some other purpose? Perhaps as a test mule? Maybe as something to refer to at a later date? Certain components that may be one or two of a kind would be worth saving, no? Wouldn't you (the royal you) want the reference craft for future testing, or possible validation of other ideas that may have come from the original craft?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I just want to know exactly what you mean by this statement in your opening post.

Right now I am fearing for the safety of the future of the world

[edit on 4-2-2008 by interestedalways]

I want to 2nd this question and am VERY interested in the answer.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Have you seen any alien writing?
If so can you give us an example?

How much of your squad was privy to the existence of ET's
Are you a disinfo agent?
Are you still in the military?
Are you a 16 year old who likes to play jokes?

Whats the most fascinating thing you've learned while working there?
Whats the most shocking thing you've learned while working there?

And lastly, Why do you not work there anymore.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Since you worked at area 51, what can you tell us about the Alphacomm Team. Can you name the MJ12's head of Alphacomm Team?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If they scrapped the idea of antimatter for a bomb, it was because there is nothing in this universe than can contain antimatter... so it was dangerous int he sense that it takes rediculous amount of energy to even come close...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
How many pilots work at your facility. Do they get complete access? Do Astronauts visit? What is their role in regards to alien spacecraft?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geneticus
If they scrapped the idea of antimatter for a bomb, it was because there is nothing in this universe than can contain antimatter...

Well, theoretically, anti-matter can be contained by a compartment that is a shell magnet where the positive charge is outward and the negative charge is inward.

Inside this chamber are positrons (anti-electrons) in a vacuum. The negative charge of the shell's wall will contain the positively charged anti-electrons and everybody's happy.

Theoretically.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So zx4551.....Let me make this simple for you, considering that you are a total fraud. What are the two major companies that are contracted by The Air Force that work at area 51? And what is the nature of their work? aeronautics or chemical weaponry development. And what is the name of their union? Its a simple answer that almost anyone who has worked in or around area 51 can answer? and it is not "classified" Thirdly your even more of a fake talking about an alien presence at area 51. You know that their is absolutely no truth to that but its used as a perfect smokescreen and has been for years.....your a liar...sorry

[edit on 4-2-2008 by luxor311]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

Can you elaborate why you are worried about the future please? We are all worried for various reasons what do you know or suspect?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxor311
So zx4551.....Let me make this simple for you, considering that you are a total fraud. What are the two major companies that are contracted by The Air Force that work at area 51? And what is the nature of their work? aeronautics or chemical weaponry development. And what is the name of their union? Its a simple answer that almost anyone who has worked in or around area 51 can answer? and it is not "classified" Thirdly your even more of a fake talking about an alien presence at area 51. You know that their is absolutely no truth to that but its used as a perfect smokescreen and has been for years.....your a liar...sorry

luxor311, seems like you know a lot with absolute certainity. Care to elaborate? e.g. Area 51 being a decoy. have you worked there?

The rest of your questions are spot on, so awaiting zx4551's reply (who - going by his grammer - seems to be a teen with not much else to do).

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You must be taking some huge precautions for being able to make that second post
. Maybe hopping from internet cafe’s across the country
. It's a given fact that you already have been flagged by some authorities here. The question is how careful are you.

If the admins/mods can confirm your ip stayed the same between those two posts then...
Or we won't see a third post anymore (let's say you have been caught) and due to the silence people will shout “hoax”.
Or we will see another post and people will assume you're playing the "research and answer" game

If you research the forum a bit you'll know that the right authorities are pretty good at tracking people. Especially people who are revealing their precious secrets. Of course if you are who you claim to be you know this already. Surely you won’t be compromising anything if you told us your method for avoiding being caught so people in your situation can do the same for bringing out more stuff.

Now putting that aside, as most of the people here I want to believe you're the real deal until proven foney. So here is my question...
If the situation arose, can you physically prove you worked at Area 51?
I find it hard to believe, even for Area 51, that you don’t have a single document originating from that facility.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What is this? It's related to a "zx4551"
www.stats.gov.cn...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
All I want to know is who was piloting the mothership during the Phoenix Lights:

a) Will Smith
b) Bill Pullman
c) Jack Black

C'mon folks your being taken for the proverbial ride. I was wondering when the next pancake of the month would make his guest appearance.

brill

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
zx4551

Too essays you should read...want to come "clean"?

Afraid for your and your grandchildrens' future?

REALLY REALLY want to tell the BRUTAL TRUTH to the world?

commonsensecentral.blogspot.com...

commonsensecentral.blogspot.com...

HIJACK THE DATA...if you can't HIJACK A SECRET DOD ANIT-G CRAFT !!!

POST DATA TO THE USENET and let folks know whicj group you put the data in.

Where there is will, courage and a TRUE desire to change the future...a way CAN be found.

Until then...you are pixes across a screen...a quantum element deciding if you're going to be a whooosshing wave of truth...or a lonely particle.

Bob...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'll take a shot.

I know 2012 has been beaten to death around here but has anything been mentioned of it?

The Greys...What of the Taller ones? Abductee's mention them...

Are there really planet-sized UFO's in space?

I must know one other thing though...
Is religon even considered by higher-ups? Or do they think/know it's a lie?

(First post btw (= )

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0

Originally posted by luxor311

luxor311, seems like you know a lot with absolute certainity. Care to elaborate? e.g. Area 51 being a decoy. have you worked there?

The rest of your questions are spot on, so awaiting zx4551's reply (who - going by his grammer - seems to be a teen with not much else to do).

Im awaiting the answers. They are easily verified.......waiting.....waiting

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551
The first test was scheduled to begin at 19:30 and 22:30 on March 13, 1997. The plan was to fly the craft to Phoenix and then make it “vanish” and bring it back to base. The plan was a disaster, the ultrasonic speaker failed to work. The people of Phoenix got a pretty light show and a few people suggested that the craft was of extraterrestrial origin. Falcon was then considered unreliable and was decided that it was too expensive to use on the battlefield, the craft was burned along with it's plans.

Oh of course! Now it all makes sense. Thanks for explaining away what happened. I don't need any further factual evidence!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Is this person coming back?

I just wonder what you thought of the "Art Bell" area 51 caller? Yes the crying man...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by zx4551

Originally posted by intrepid
As a staff member I will be discrete, can you u2u me(private messages, it's in your member center, up in the tool bar) your approximate location?

I'll consider it.

I suggest you consider it strongly in the not too distant future. Hoaxes are not looked kindly on here and I can vouch for the authenticity of certain aspects of this if you're forthcoming.

Obfuscation is NOT the way to go though.

Is anyone else curious as to why a moderator would be willing to throw his/her hat in the ring with this guy?

And why does his location determine whether or not you can verify parts of his story?

Thirdly, why wouldn't you just vouch for him if you can? If you know that some of what he is saying is true, why not come out with it instead of playing a game like this?

What information are you hiding, Intrepid?

XL5

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ZX, can you tell us how to make a simple anti-grav or free energy device (not solar or eco energy) even if its a weak form that can be built onto and perfected. Hopefully one that does not need 100 magnets or diamond toroids and mercury. Maybe give us the technical theory of anti-grav or free energy, so that we can figure out how to make the device. Like how Lenz law works and can be used to make a magnet from electrical energy.

Is the element bismuth an important component in anti-grav and if so, does anything special need to be done to it in order for it to work?

There are sites that say the military is planning a fake alien attack, are they trying to steal the real aliens thunder?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join