It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real Stargate-SG1

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Originally posted by Pancakes
there is no real stargate.... if the Movie or TV series wasnt around there probably most likely wouldnt be an article about this. Seriously. The writers are just pulling your leg.

Star gates, are certainly very plausible, in fact the only theoretical viable means of interstellar travel that does not violate the light barrier. As someone mentioned earlier, there is some whistle-blower evidence of trans-dimensional and time-travel experimentation. It would not be entirely far-fetched if there were existing star-gates on the planet, and one of them was in Urak, Iraq. However, it would be naive to believe so, as the evidence is only speculative.

So I am going to side with the skeptics on this one, until there is not evidence, we should only treat this as a speculative exercise.

i have to disagree did you check out all the posts and links if not you should have checked this out

www.karinya.com...

neo

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
[edit on 4-10-2004 by Pancakes]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
In reality the land now known as Iraq was the first and most advanced culture/civilization in the world. Once known as the land of Sumeria, Babylon, and Persia the Iraqi culture is the oldest known civilization.

The theory behind a possible Sumerian Stargate is not imagination or exaggeration, it is true. I shall explain shortly but to explain something before I continue, I have no hard proof I just have what alot of people have considered a very sound mind and I have reasoned this alot I actually thought of a Stargate in the Iraqi desert before I heard other theorists thought it aswell, I have extended already theorized ideas to this extent and come to the following conclusions. I am not even of the age to buy a drink or even a pack of cigarettes. I am not a scientist, I am an amateur philosopher. In my spare time I think about world events, the coming apocalypse and how to possibly prevent or delay these events.

Those of this generation shall live through events that shall judge the future of the human race, that is why we are exposed to such misinformation, violence, and somewhat have thought neutrally of the ongoing killings around the globe. People in control of our governments do not wish for us to know the truth, because what military are going to fight their own populations? Mind Control exists, Alien beings exist, Extradimensional beings exist, Space Travel does exist, Humans are not products of evolution, We shall survive.

Ancient Sumeria the first permanent humanoid outpost of the Annunaki in our solar system was a capital with many interactions with alien species, from grays to reptilians, the fallacies spread by our propagandist and oppressive government (New World Order) are only intended to blind and disguise the truth, from all of us. The truth is that space travel is an extensive and daunting task, the development on an extraterrestrial level of stargates using the secrets of sacred geometry, using the basics led to the development of the Great Pyramids of Giza, which to this day cannot be reproduced, even though we supposedly have superiorly advance technology. The Ancient Sumerian capital is called Uruk and is located in the southern Iraqi desert if anyone has seen the show "Stargate SG-1" that is the storyline to this, I have been thinking about this before I ever heard of the show.

Einstein theorized that the possibility of a wormhole for instantaneous travel from point A to point B, an input and output location, is quite possible through the theory of wormholes. Multiple instances of this could occur in the same fashion you connect your computer to a network of computers (ie. Computer being a Stargate, network being a network of Stargates all intertwined to cover a transportation networks to different solar systems and other galaxies). This is all possible, but due to the natural skepticness of human beings is the reason we do not have this technology currently because we are an arrogant, ignorant, and destructive peoples.

Now the truth behind the Sumerian Stargates, the Annunaki (The Gods From The Sky) placed a Stargate on our planet for instantaneous transportation of humans to communicate peacefully with other worlds. The Annunaki hoping that the Earthlins intentions were pure and goodhearted left this incontrol of the civil heads of government in Uruk, the city also possessed airstrips for the landing of levitation craft for Alien craft. The mass amount of western interest in this area including Egypt have led to many crazy conspiracy theories, but if you disregard all the fallacies in those theories, you come out with the truth.

One thing for us to fear is the possibility that there is a Reptilian Army waiting for the Sumerian Stargate to be unearthed, allowing the instant takeover of our planet and enslavement of our race. The Reptilians being the militant controllers of a majority of our Universe (I presume they control an incredible amount of territory.)

The reason the greys/vegans/venusians came to us, is because of their intentional investment in our growth. We are the fastest growing species in which they have ever seen, our mental growth even surprised the race of peoples that developed us. The reason for their investment in us is the possibility that we (good) shall overcome the forces of evil (reptilians), soon our planet will be evolving and taking our species beyond the 4th dimension to the 5th dimension, because of our intense development. We are currently being protected from natural "solar" disasters that would have killed us during our early development by alien races using technology to shield us from solar radiation that should have killed us long ago.

The stories of apocalypse speak of holes ripping open the earth (Stargate opening our earth) to a "satanic army" (Reptilian Army) and their shall be much bloodshed in our current 3rd dimensional state. If their is a dimensional shift before this is allowed to happen the Stargate (I presume shall became useless) due to the change in a dimensionanl wavelength, none of its controls would work and it would be rendered "unuseable"

I will be reporting more on this topic, I am still interested in theorizing about how a Stargate would be created and how it would work. I shall keep you all informed.

Good Luck To Us All!

P.S.: Do not believe anything you are told, you can only believe what you believe, filter out the garbage and come up with the truth. This is not propaganda I have no affiliation with any organization or group.

This is my material please do not copy this. I will # you up.

[edit on 5-10-2004 by eL m0rte]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Interesting Production Company name for all the anti-David Ickes out there.
Gekko Film Corp. produces Stargate SG-1 along with MGM and Double Secret Productions

Despite all the historical evidence and testimony regarding the so called lizard men or reptilian creatures interacting with man going back more than 5000 years in many different cultures, i see the denial is still firmly in place. You call folks that listen and buy Ickes stories and others research on this subject as being gullible
My friend, its you that is gullible.
rdanderson.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
didn't you guys know thats how the US gov. makes so much money? They discover unbeleivable things, then they make a few TV shows about it and release them to the public, then because its so unbeleivable they don't have to worry about anybody thinking it might actually be true.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sciencegirl
I, too found that comment rude and insensitive. You shouldn't call the people of Iraq stupid or brainless. The conditions most of these people live in is not their fault. I'm not Arab, I'm Hispanic, but I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of stupid, racist remarks such as the one you wrote. And just so you know, there are scientists, doctors, engineers, teachers etc.. in Iraq just like there are in every country in the world.

u know i would like to point out that there is a difference between being racist and being against a social structure,, i am not racist for example,,however just by looking at the numbers of what race and what sex people are that are good at certain things tend to more point to upbringing and peir pressure to conform,, arabic people are not stupid by any means for example,, but the majority of their schooling might be terrible or they are pressured to focus on other things that their society or friends say is more important,,i see that everyday in society,, i personally cant stand almost every social structure out there and some social structures tend to focus on a particular race or sex,, that doesnt make me racist or sexist

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We can hardly master the space we take up now, let alone try to deal with anything outside of this planet. The day we finally tame the earth and its inhabitants, is when we will be given powers we just dont have a need to know yet!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
"The Stargate" would be considered the same technology as "sliding" (ya'll remember that show right?)
They did a good job explaining how sliding could work, so why would a Stargate be such a big leap? Would it be that hard to believe that if aliens did visit earth , they would use a technology like the Stargate? As in Sliders, perhaps aliens are not alien at all , but alternate versions of us, visiting an alternate earth....Not saying there is a Stargate, just throwing my 2 cents in (though these days it's worth about .05

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I cant believe people would discredit any existence of a stargate by saying "It's Not Real." How do you know that there isnt a device that can harness very little power and open up a worm hole which could have been created by an alien civilization? Isnt the worm hole one of the suggested ways to travel through space without wasting time itself? That has been suggested by many scientists. If any alien civilization were to have met up with us, they could have got here by worm holes, hyperdrives(star trek), or many other alternatives.

But I will agree, it is impossible for us to build one by ourself. But to discredit any alien race for being able to build something advanced beyond your comprehension is complete ignorance.

[edit on 6-10-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by resentedhalo
I doubt Sadaam has access to a stargate, however Iraq does lay in ancient persia.

Uh NO. It was called Mesopotamia...Persia was east of the rivers.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmaugX
We can hardly master the space we take up now, let alone try to deal with anything outside of this planet. The day we finally tame the earth and its inhabitants, is when we will be given powers we just dont have a need to know yet!

First off, this would be on a "Service to Self" basis which would make us no better then alot of other species.

Would you enslave the jews if you were the Egyptian Pharaoh in order to "Tame the Earth and it's inhabitants" and do what you wish?

I hope you are repeatedly enslaved by some race of beings or terrorists.

Second off, we would be a dead and dying species if a person like you were in control. Shut your mouth and do not make such ignorant commentary again in your life. You obviously are a being stuck in a 2 density mindstate, LISTEN UP and SHUT THE # UP. K THX

That is by far the most ignorant remark I have ever heard on this forum and I do not wish to look up his other ignorant remarks.

To say that to tame it's inhabitants to progress is a horrible fallacy, I truly hope that you are held in a cage by some ugly fat women and are repeatedly enslaved and raped. Then speak how we need to tame our fellow inhabitants.

We need to live in harmony with our fellow planet inhabitants. Which quite a few people are.

Good Luck in Life Idiot.

lm

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has read this previously, but if you look at www.themarsrecords.com and read everything this guy has to say basically he talks about how he worked for the government and went to Mars via a Stargate with a team, and apparently that we populated a base which resides under the surface of the planet which was once inhabited by an alien lifeform (whilst reading I couldn't help but think of Total Recall).

Apart from a few photos with tissue scaring etc available on the website, a few tests run (which results are posted within the PDF Document for you to download and read). I am quite sceptical, despite having read both 300+ page documents and having received a response from his wife via e-mail. I was very drawn in regardless of whether he was telling the truth or not as it was a facinating read.

In composing this post I feel that we should all contribute an effort into the debunking of this person. Stephanie Refle (the guy's wife) can be e-mailed at [email protected]..

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lm
I'm not sure if anyone has read this previously, but if you look at www.themarsrecords.com and read everything this guy has to say basically he talks about how he worked for the government and went to Mars via a Stargate with a team, and apparently that we populated a base which resides under the surface of the planet which was once inhabited by an alien lifeform (whilst reading I couldn't help but think of Total Recall).

Apart from a few photos with tissue scaring etc available on the website, a few tests run (which results are posted within the PDF Document for you to download and read). I am quite sceptical, despite having read both 300+ page documents and having received a response from his wife via e-mail. I was very drawn in regardless of whether he was telling the truth or not as it was a facinating read.

In composing this post I feel that we should all contribute an effort into the debunking of this person. Stephanie Refle (the guy's wife) can be e-mailed at [email protected]..

I agree with the debunking, but do we have anything to go by?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The Gympie Pyramids...

the myths and the portals, inter-dimensional doorways and grids speak to those who listen with their heart and do not need to prove anything. The veils are lifted and the ancient worlds still alive and seen by those with clear hearts. The people who built the pyramids were according to the Aboriginals brown skinned, blue eyed, blond haired with Dolphin pendants and came from the stars, they pointed to Orion,

link www.evenstarcreations.com...

Other stories relate to cattle wandering into the pyramid in the 1930's, when an opening was still accessible. The cows never wandered out of the pyramid again, and so the army was called in to investigate. No reports or findings are available officially of this incident, and the army sealed the entrance after this time. Of course.

link www.uforq.asn.au...

I believe in the possibility of a Star-gate between the Great pyramid of Giza and the star Alnitak in the belt of Orion witch it aligns with�

[edit on 16-10-2004 by Inf0rm3r]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
seems there really is such a thing. at least USAF is funding research on it
read: science.slashdot.org.../11/05/2013248&tid=103&tid=134&tid=98

or: news.yahoo.com.../usatoday/20041105/tc_usatoday/airforcereportcallsfor75mtostudypsychicteleportation&printer=1

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Why would the governmet allow for a movie, and six seasons of a TV series (one of the best) to show on Sci-Fi, that's a little risky.

Maybe because if they sensationalize the idea as Science FICTION, people won't actually believe it could really exist.

You hit the nail on the head there MKUltra. Look att he show "Get Smart", the CIA actually called the producer at one point demanding to know where they got their ideas. There are countless examples of reality being fictionalized, more recently such films as Tomb raider come to mind. By portraying these topics in a fictionalized manner, they discredit the information by paradoxically exposing it.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is a very interesting topic, I believe a stargate like device can exist, but that

1. We are not advanced enough to create one.
2. The government has it and it is kept secret

Also I dont remember who said it but, they said that the U.S. government had a project stargate,
There was a project stargate in the 60's but it was to use government employed remote viewers to spy on the russians.

Hope that helped.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The show did spoof itself in one episode. Someone who knew about the stargate wrote a TV show and the government allowed it because it would discredit any info that leaked out on the real stargate. We see TV shows and Movies about little green men from outer space, and no matter what compelling evidence you put before the public its all just over active imaginations influenced by images on TV.
I think Stargate SG-1 offers some explinations for ancient "gods" and I hope it is real so I can travel through it!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I read somewhere that indeed the US GOVT is in possession of a Stargate and also that we've sent 'teams' into other worlds.
I was wondering whether anyone had info on that !

Now if I get the idea right about bending space as the Bob Lazar sports model does, I envision no obstacle to creating a network of Stargates using much the same technology.

The extension of that idea is not a "wormhole," but a stationary "saucer," on each side of the transaction. It could appear identical to the TV show Stargate or close. One bends the space, the other is like a direction finder meeting the other.

It is entirely plausible that such a device is possible and operating. After all today's science fiction is tomorrow's science. I gather we may as well not get too used to it, but maintain a healthy skepticism while summing up the facts.

[edit on 7-11-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I, too found that comment rude and insensitive. You shouldn't call the people of Iraq stupid or brainless. The conditions most of these people live in is not their fault. I'm not Arab, I'm Hispanic, but I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of stupid, racist remarks such as the one you wrote. And just so you know, there are scientists, doctors, engineers, teachers etc.. in Iraq just like there are in every country in the world.

i tend to believe its more of an issue with social conditioning, just like when u go to school u tend to find it easier to concentrate and understand then not going to school for several years, if u dont encourage knowledge then why would u understand alot? its not the color of your skin, its the environment u live in and what is encouraged

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join