It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real Stargate-SG1

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Are you guys trying to tell us that the Stargate is actually a reality? I mean, I love the show, great story line and so forth, but I don't get all this about the Iraqi's having it. The whole ancient god thing was egyptian. Surposedly, the gate was found in egypt, Giza to be exact. Furthermore, the US Government took the gate to Cheyenne mountain.

Just my two cents,
RobHimself

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Maybe to desensitise people to it so it won't be impossible for them to comprehend,not everything is such a deep dark conspiracy you know.

That's possible as well, but wouldn't you need a deep dark conspiracy in order to arrive at the decision that the population needs to be desensitized?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well I do find it odd that the air force is gung ho about Stargate SG1 and they fully endorse this show.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The thing i want to know about the stargate is what happened to it? i read it was in either iraq or egypt and when it was going to go public, the US government stepped in and thats the last i ever heard of it. Anyone got any good sites explaining where it might be??

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Is where saddams WMD went,Nyuck.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have read some crazy theories in my time but this one must take the biscuit.
Saddam Husein and a Stargate???
What next Kim Jong Il and a Death Star?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
george bush and a bible is more scary, than the previous two!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The existence of such an object on this backwater world is unlikely, and i don't understand why you all like Stargate so much. It's a Sub-Par sci-fi at best, and overall it just seems too unlikely.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A real stargate...TOTAL fiction.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Why would the governmet allow for a movie, and six seasons of a TV series (one of the best) to show on Sci-Fi, that's a little risky.

Actually they had an episode where a guy made a show called like... Wormhole Xtreme ... so maybe the way they reacted in the show would be the same as real if it did exist. Disinformation inside disinformation.... Oh man, what a worthless and late post...

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by SmileyMan34]

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
How did the characters react to wormhole Xtreme?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmileyMan34

Why would the governmet allow for a movie, and six seasons of a TV series (one of the best) to show on Sci-Fi, that's a little risky.

Actually they had an episode where a guy made a show called like... Wormhole Xtreme ... so maybe the way they reacted in the show would be the same as real if it did exist. Disinformation inside disinformation.... Oh man, what a worthless and late post...

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by SmileyMan34]

I saw that episode it was so funny!!
In the end a spaceship came down pick up the aliens while the men in black were speeding in to get them.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Sorry, but I have to remain highly skepical on this topic.

Tassadar

"they" are rubbing our faces in it. just like the twenty dollar bill with the twin towers on it. just like the sudden increasing awareness of the "illuminati" and the "NWO". just like the white house "resident" who STOLE the election. just like all the other hollywood movies that give us the meaning before the experience.
"they" think we are helpless to thwart their plans.
"they" are probably right.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Right off, I would offer that the closest thing to StarGate would be the legendary Montauk Project. Supposedly an off-shoot of the equally mythical Philadelphia Experiment, it enabled "portals" to be opened that allowed for time-travel using the fabled Delta-T antenna that caused rotating magnetic fields to exceed the speed-of-light in the center of two base pyramid sub-arrays. The first P-X movie (with Michael Pare) substituted a base in Nevada doing anti-missile research for Montauk.

The principal proponents (Nichols/"Moon"/Bielek) have been pretty much publicly discredited by now. Unfortunate because there may be something to it. A remote-viewer friend said that he perceived Montauk-like research taking place at Plattsburgh Air Force Base (in a converted missile silo) as well as ROME Air Technology Center (both in New York). Not that much happened at Brookhaven or Camp Hero though it looks like the latter served as a test site for MK-ULTRA like mind-control experimentation. Much more on all of this has been archived at www.stealthskater.com... .

There have been rumors about a "Project Looking Glass" that involves the physics of looking back in time. This supposedly uses a "gravity lens" that had ET origins. More can be gleaned from Item 'L' at www.stealthskater.com... .

The weird story of alleged ET-geneticist Dan Burisch featured a trip to so-called "StarGate mountain" where he was seen carrying a strange black box. Whether this was done as a joke to on-lookers like B.J. Wolf is uncertain. Her website (EaglesUnchained) has suddenly been taken down. Her friend William Hamilton discusses this in his Skyopen and skywatch-discussion Yahoo! groups. I have archived some of BJ's and Bill's stuff on Dan at www.stealthskater.com... . But I never could find 'StarGate mountain' mentioned at BJ's site even with the help of Google.

The on-going stories about creatures appearing from and soldiers entering into portals at the so-called "Sherman" ranch (or "Gorman" ... never could determine if they are the same or not) which Robert Bigelow's NIDS purchased can be read at Item 'F' at the www.stealthskater.com... page.

Also on that same page check out the 'Star Chamber' at Item 'H'. Remote-viewers can "spy" on people without them knowing it (although the Soviets are said to possess alarms which indicate the "presence" of a rv-er). Sporadic stories exist, however, than when remote-viewers "see" an extratresstrial, not only is the 'grey' aware of the "presence" but it will also actively engage the rv-er (as if it is irritated by the intrusion). The 'Star Chamber' proposes to momentarily create "exotic matter" to facilitate projecting a fully visible and interacting holographic "image" of the rv-er. Projection across space as well as time. In my opinion, the best way to explore other worlds since even if we did go somewhere our immune systems would likely be vulnerable to alien viruses & bacteria as soon as we removed our spacesuits.

Modern post-quantum theories of consciousness are archived at www.stealthskater.com... and www.stealthskater.com... .

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
THe workhole extreme episode of Stargate said it best. In the show, SG1 is reacting to the show as our pentagon would to the Stargate Show. Any real life whistle blowers could be debunked simply by saying that they were talking about the show, not a real project. Sounds like a good cover... i wonder if the real life tealc is really carrying a grey inside him? But really, i think the Stargate idea is a fairly feasible one. If aliens did visit us early in our evolution, they would have to take roles as gods... whether they wanted to or not. I think they did visit us personally, and i think they shared knowledge with ancient egypt, maya and sumeria and perhaps atlantis. They would also want to set up a wormhole to enhance travel to there home system. Many physicists have stated that a wormhole tunnel is very possible but would require way to much enegy to produce it, also you would have to install another wormhole at the other end physically. I think alien technology could have overcome both obsticles.

A show i was watching last night was saying a small amount of evidence proves that anceint peoples had been visited. They have found what looks like a hieroglyph of an electric light (the size of a ship oar). They have also found a working model of a spaceship in a mayan site. When i say a working model, i mean they found a gold spaceship sculpture and made a model plane in the same shape and it flew with the aid of a small prop motor. Proving that the mayan civilization could have at least glided with this shape. They also have proven that egypt and sumeria had electricity. Egypt used it for electroplating.
much is made clear when you look...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Sorry, but I have to remain highly skepical on this topic.

Tassadar

To hide something it is best to put it under the peoples nose perhaps?
The wormhole extreme episode was very funny indeed. In the end a real spaceship picks up the aliens (who looked like humans) and the special fx guy said he'd seen better

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
If you have read the Exopolitics paper by Dr Michael E. Salla, then you know he theorized that there is potentially a stargate buried in the ruins of Uruk. Here's an excerpt from a BBC Science News Article:

"Now, a German-led expedition has discovered what is thought to be the entire city of Uruk..."

From news.bbc.co.uk...

The BBC Article is dated April 2003, but apparently this was taking place as early as May 2002. See the following Radio Free Europe article:

www.rferl.org...

So, if there is a stargate there, it is very possible that the U.S. will control it soon, if it does not already.

Also, I too believe that the looting of musuems and disappearance of ancient artifacts during "Gulf War II - The Federal American Empire Strikes Back" was very suspicious.

www.usatoday.com...

[edit on 9-6-2004 by Ischyros]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Just think about how powerful this information would be if it was true. A stargate in Iraq, makes me want to go back to the stargate movie and re-live a similar plot. But this time, it would be Enki and Enlil as the agressors. Nontheless, these archeologists and government officials know something we dont, and really we cant do anything about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What about the stargate in south america?
found the thread now:here

[edit on 9-6-2004 by minimi]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join