It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real Stargate-SG1

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I read somewhere that indeed the US GOVT is in possession of a Stargate and also that we've sent 'teams' into other worlds.
I was wondering whether anyone had info on that !

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I heard something about that. I read it was something to do with ancient gods bein Aliens and creatin the human race. As for the US gov sendin teams to other worlds, i have read any info about that, sorry

heres some links on the Stargate topic

www.psiexplorer.com...

A Stargate?

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
my info's about 4 month old, found at:

www.williamhenry.net...

his articles are pdf. files, and a bunch are 'proprietary'..so, u decide...
~~~~~ ~~~~~

rumor had it, Saddam & Stargate in Baghdad, also that
Saddam constructed a "tower"(communications?)

were all those WMDs, sent thru the Stargate? before
the US+UK liberation? AND, will those WMD, appear
at preselected locations at some future dates...
which Saddam and Baath leaders are preping for??
~~~~~~~~~
And U-all thought it was ONLY for oil !!

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I doubt Sadaam has access to a stargate, however Iraq does lay in ancient persia.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The Stargate is somewhere in Iraq, but i doubt they know how to use it.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Why are all those sites black with white text? It makes my eyes hurt

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
yes quite right infinite, the iraqi's are far too brainless to learn and actively use a star gate. Im not being rascist or anything but the Iraqi's are dumb as hell! I bet the whole population of iraq has the average I.Q of 58 or somthing.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by resentedhalo
yes quite right infinite, the iraqi's are far too brainless to learn and actively use a star gate. Im not being rascist or anything but the Iraqi's are dumb as hell! I bet the whole population of iraq has the average I.Q of 58 or somthing.

when you make stupid accusations like this please provide it with some evidence.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There not brainless, its the fact that a western country could understand it more and use it.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Oh well, its just an opion!!! no need to get on your high horses, god!

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I, too found that comment rude and insensitive. You shouldn't call the people of Iraq stupid or brainless. The conditions most of these people live in is not their fault. I'm not Arab, I'm Hispanic, but I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of stupid, racist remarks such as the one you wrote. And just so you know, there are scientists, doctors, engineers, teachers etc.. in Iraq just like there are in every country in the world.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Last i knew Iraq is considered the "cradle of civilization" they invented the first form of writing, mathamatics and what seems to be an electric battery was found in Iraq that may have been used for electro plating metals. Hardly the work of a people with a low IQ
The Battery was thousands of years old.

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by RogueTrooper]

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sorry, but I have to remain highly skepical on this topic.

Why would the governmet allow for a movie, and six seasons of a TV series (one of the best) to show on Sci-Fi, that's a little risky.

Tassadar

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Its an opinion! everyone has a right to voice an opinion!
get over it, lifes to short to be agueing over an opinion!!

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by resentedhalo]

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogueTrooper
Last i knew Iraq is considered the "cradle of civilization" they invented the first form of writing, mathamatics and what seems to be an electric battery was found in Iraq that may have been used for electro plating metals. Hardly the work of a people with a low IQ
The Battery was thousands of years old.

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by RogueTrooper]

I had read that also, but I thought that the Battery was found in Egypt. But I could be wrong. Could you please provide a link

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I had read that also, but I thought that the Battery was found in Egypt. But I could be wrong. Could you please provide a link

My pleasure ... here you go.
www.unmuseum.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Like over a year before Gulf WarII even started,before 9/11,I was reading about these ancient sumerian's,tower of babel,in scientific papers and religious sites which dedicated much time to tracking down these places and things mentioned in the hebrew texts and in the bible and other scriptures.
I thought,maybe they wan't to invade Iraq to get to some of these archaeological finds before they figure out how to use them,or just to claim them for their own from a bunch of savage arabs.
Now with the total lack of evidence justifying the second gulf war,these things are again coming to mind.
I wonder,,,,,,...........

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well ive read that alot of treasurs have gone missing from bagdad during and after the war, sorry dont have a link read it in the newspaper, so it makes you wonder what else may have gone "missing".

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Why would the governmet allow for a movie, and six seasons of a TV series (one of the best) to show on Sci-Fi, that's a little risky.

Maybe because if they sensationalize the idea as Science FICTION, people won't actually believe it could really exist.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Maybe to desensitise people to it so it won't be impossible for them to comprehend,not everything is such a deep dark conspiracy you know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join