It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real Stargate-SG1

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
everything in germany is high quality is of high quality because germans are very intelligent people. they invented almost every modern weapon known. why is it so hard to believe that they would possess stargate tech? why does the good old us have to be involved. we are worried about iraq! why not western europe? quiet since WWII really,and rumor has it that sweden(the worl MED capital) has cured cancer. why is it that is there is any alien tech we have to believe that the US has it?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
US has there noses in everything, It's just the way it is.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
But Germans don't have capable forces to even hide it. If they started hiding stuff in mountains and guarding it, then UN would become interested because they aren't allowed to hide stuff because of WW2, that's why their are a dozen or so UK and US army/air force camps all over Germany!

UMM you do realise thier country could hide anything they wanted, i mean who's looking?
They could just use a cover story of a GROM or back up comand center.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Alright you've prooved your point!

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i think the UN has enough on their minds with the US wanting to invade everybody. Germany could easily hide anything they want because we're too worried about who has the oil.
anyway,enough arguing,i think it would be great if we had stargate technology available...if we didn't eventually abuse it.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Let me spell it out for you people.......

There ABSOLUTELY has to be something related or similar to the "StarGate" of T.V. This is an obvious conclusion given the facts!

The people who control the population have created a T.V show to produce a disinformation campaign, this way when people ask or talk about the "StarGate" they are immediately confronted with the pre programmed response of "WTF, your CRAZY! ...That's just a T.V show".....

Why do you think they ran X-Files so long.. A FACT some might not be aware of. The X-File T.V series was over %90 based on actual events that have been reported and documented! And this has been proven by many sources!

Remember people Ignorance is a preprogrammed response!

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I could see them hiding the, "gate" anywhere, it could be in a secret basement under there infantrys cafeteria, even in someones home, lol, no one would notice if no one metioned anything. Even if someone did mention anything the government could easily suppress them. If they can't suppress them eventually people will get the idea that the person talking is just another raving lunatic.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by untouchable
Let me spell it out for you people.......

There ABSOLUTELY has to be something related or similar to the "StarGate" of T.V. This is an obvious conclusion given the facts!

The people who control the population have created a T.V show to produce a disinformation campaign, this way when people ask or talk about the "StarGate" they are immediately confronted with the pre programmed response of "WTF, your CRAZY! ...That's just a T.V show".....

Why do you think they ran X-Files so long.. A FACT some might not be aware of. The X-File T.V series was over %90 based on actual events that have been reported and documented! And this has been proven by many sources!

Remember people Ignorance is a preprogrammed response!

And how does this help the topic? Maybe the show was left to air because if they cancelled it [the government] somehting would be obvious. But if they cancelled it no one would even think about a stargate for another few years...

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Find continuing references in ancient texts to anything that sounds remotely like star gates and perhaps there'd be cause to believe that they existed here in antiquity and continue to do so now. The ancients liked to write about the powers and abilities of their gods, something like this would certainly not have been left out.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
untouchable, can you spell out for me how you now this to be a fact ? please refrain form using "I found it on a website" as evidence

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i have found nothing on a website. however...i did some research on some ancient text in the college library and fpund many depictions that could be compared to the "stargate" and many that could be interpreted as "goaulds.".....but it was just some personal research i'm not making any claims.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
untouchable, can you spell out for me how you now this to be a fact ? please refrain form using "I found it on a website" as evidence

Question was to untouchable LOL... Maybe if we've come up with it recentyly then it wouldn't be in any Ancient texts!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Sorry, but I have to remain highly skepical on this topic.

Why would the governmet allow for a movie, and six seasons of a TV series (one of the best) to show on Sci-Fi, that's a little risky.

Tassadar

IT"S CALLED a DISINFORMATION CAMPEING, You Americans should be used to this concept. It governs all your elections and controls every facet or your lives. Even the comment you made was a direct result of a successfully implemented disinformation campaign.
By the way why do you think they made the X-Files, of Sci-Factor, almost all of the topics, (something like %90) coved within these specific programs are facts! Juiced up for T.V but mostly based on actual events!
Furthermore; If you don't want the general public to ask questions, You make a "MOVIE" or "T.V Show� and air it with as much public attention as possible. That way when the public or someone like me starts asking question, they are immediately hit with the ignorance road block. "MAN YOUR CRAZY THAT"S ONLY A MOVIE"(in a dumb cave man voice)

Nuff said.........

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I have never said anything even remotely close to this^, you ignorant $#%.
Do some research and possibly people will stop making fun of your ignorance!

GET OFF THE INGNORANCE SHORT BUS!

And stop putting words in my mouth.

Ohh and I can pretty much guarantee. I read more book�s in a week than you have ever read! It�s my job /\$$hole.
:flame

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm going to play devils advocate here, but how come I NEVER heard anything about a "stargate" untill the tv series of the same name started to become popular? then all of a sudden there's all these mysterious people who supposedly worked on it, or "reports" from "soldiers" who "travelled offworld" (funny how they use the exact same speech as on the tv series....).

It's cool to have an open mind, but really....I think some people try just a little too hard to believe in fantastic things.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
LOL.
Why do folk seek the fantastic in theorys, websites, tv shows? Is there not enough awesomly fantastic genuine facts and mysteries in our everyday world/nature? Delete your favorits files, turn off your tv sets and computers and go out an discover things more fantastic than any imagination can conceive, right here on earth!
rainforest, coral reefs, deserts, deep ocean, its all here for you to find,and/or discover! cold hard and immutable, tangible, genuinely fantastic stuff !
Dont clutter your mind with "way-out" garbage, fill it with knowledge!
Get some fresh air folks!

[edit on 24-11-2004 by instar]

It was just a short six months ago I would have been in total agreement wiith your commentary. However, I got involved with something a short time ago that caused me to rethink many of my prior assumptions. There are two things I can tell you with some confidence:
1) The idea is not a fancifull one......trust me. If you would like some documentation, here is the DARPA DOD report: www.fas.org... and there is much more.

There is an ongoing search for anomalies with certain characteristics occuring now. I can't discuss the one I am familiar with, but here is an example of what one might be looking for: www.crownedanarchist.com...

2) The second thing I am sure of is this: Reality has a much larger "unfamiliar" component than I had previously imagined.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hehe.I just watched Stargate: the Movie on my local tv station.The physics are sound, only the engineering is a helluva challenge.If something like this exists, we are dealing with a race far more advanced than us and may or may not be hostile, though the odds favour the former.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be easier for us to make a wormhole rather than travel at light speed. I mean think of the risks for both, and consider which one sounds more probable. With the wormhole you go in one side or come out the other, or some place not in this dimension. Light speed you have to consider, the energy output you need, how the people onboard are going to survive, and correct me if i am wrong you become infinte times heavier. Oh yes and don't forget reactors blowing up, and other complicated just speculated things.

If the "stargate" is real how amazing is the fact that a select few have seen other worlds, while we all get to sit in front of are computers and post. That sucks, I want to go and encounter alien life that is friendly or hostile, and could give you some horrible disease.

Looking back on that, it sounds very sarcastic, but I would like to travel to a planet unlike are own, or even like it.

Oh and for who would possess it, it has to be the United States. Maybe even the Germans. A German found the city of Troy, so another one might of got lucky.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Believe]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
hey untouchable,
please refrain form insults. (I actually read more than a book a week, I commutte on a train, and its 2 hours each way)

did you mean to write "campain" Is english your second language ?

If sci-fi TV is realy just a front and a mind control device, when can we expect to see transporters like star trek ? I'd love to try that, I'm sure you have good info that we've done it already.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

hey untouchable,
please refrain form insults. (I actually read more than a book a week, I commutte on a train, and its 2 hours each way)

did you mean to write "campain" Is english your second language ?

If sci-fi TV is realy just a front and a mind control device, when can we expect to see transporters like star trek ? I'd love to try that, I'm sure you have good info that we've done it already.

We have. Nothing complex or biological......but we have. Suggest you read the post I made 4 up from this one. The pdf about teleportation. Also might want to check back issues of Scientific American. Our technology has evolved much further than most realize. It's too bad we have not evolved along with it. My bet is that the human race will fall prey to its own toys.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join