It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Now any idea who could be leading a CIA sponsored coup?

A CIA coup has been merely suggested as a speculative theory, so far however, I personally haven't any idea of who would lead such a thing. You're in the right place though, I'm sure someone on ATS will come up with a theory about that.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I hope he is ok, he is the only one keeping the corrupt USA in check.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Question -

With the way the west / US is portrayed in Russian media do we really think that any group would retain power from a coup if they are linked to the CIA?

Do we think Russian military / fsb individuals would go along with it?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

So...how long before I kiss my ass good bye ?

Not going to lie I'm not exactly getting a good vibe from these recent events, especially in light of some documentaries I recently watched about the events leading to the First World War.

Not that it's new information to me but I was drawing quite a few lines between then and now.
edit on 15-3-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
I hope he is ok, he is the only one keeping the corrupt USA in check.

Reality check. Both sides are corrupt..

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It seems unlikely in my own opinion.... I think if the CIA did stage a coup it would be a very, very inside job with the Russian military/FSB going along with it, otherwise there would be a huge revolt by the people of Russia. I don't think this is a coup fabricated by the CIA. It's a theory on some people's minds, but we can expect that.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Of course it would be deadly serious, and let's hope that there are cool heads prevailing. All of us on the planet are sick of war and all it entails, but still there are provocations: Yesterday NATO scrambled Italian jets to incept a Russian refueling tanker over the Baltic Sea.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Found a live clock that is timing how long Putin has been not appeared in public!

So far it's been 9 days, 11 hours (according to the site).

Here's the link: laaake.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface Oops posted it as an edit in the wrong post. But click on my highlighted name to read death announcement

edit on 15-3-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Found a live clock that is timing how long Putin has been not appeared in public!

So far it's been 9 days, 11 hours (according to the site).

Here's the link: laaake.com...

Don't worry, he'll be back as soon as the incisions from his brain transplant heal up. I believe it took Hilary a couple of weeks.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

That's 2 articles from that site. 1 of the coup, and the other about cancer.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing, I'd never looked on twitter to see what's happening.
What is going on?
1. Putin disappeared on March 6th
2. Medvedev is missing now too
3. Huge convois of lorries in front of Kremlin
4. no flag above the capital
5. helicopters using Putins private hub
6. Londons Russian embassy evacuated
7. convois of American military making a "reasurance tour" through Europe
8. Putins' head of security is gone
9. no journalists allowed to leave the Kremlin
10. black-outs in the Kremlin

I am not saying Aliens, but ... My serious theory is, finally the smarter people see this is not the way to survive in a modern connected world and took him out? A coup from joined forces of oligarchs and military? Something scared them more than Putin did? And Western medias are discussing with pleasure rumours and conspiracy theories?
Also found the comment of US officials interesting when asked by a German magazine: Why don't you ask the spokesman from the Russian president, I am more than busy to stay informed where mine is, I'm sure they'd be happy to inform you. Wait the google-translated quote:

Vladimir Putin has flu.
Vladimir Putin was overthrown, is a prisoner in the Kremlin, deposed by hardliners, with the support of the Russian Orthodox Church.
Putin had a stroke.
Vladimir Putin is in Switzerland, at the birth of the child of a former Russian Olympic champion, whose father he should be.
Vladimir Putin has advanced cancer. Or:
Vladimir Putin is dead.
So far a small selection of rumors make browsing the round. Two questions currently employ conspiracy theorist and media such as "New York Times", "Washington Post", BBC and "Guardian" equally (and, as you remember, since you're reading this article: also SPIEGEL ONLINE): where is Russia's president? And how is he? Reliable information about it does not exist. Where facts are missing, rumors come on, not only on Facebook and Twitter, here summarized charming by the BBC. Because with demands to get even at the highest point not far, about the White House. Whether President Obama knew anything about Putin's whereabouts? The spokesman for the White House says, "I have enough trouble trying to stay up to date on the whereabouts of one world politician I refer this question to the Russians I'm sure they will be very approachable..."
here the original Spiegel online

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I have no idea what is going on but it has gained ATS a little attention on Adelaide television . While showing screenshots of comments on Putins disappearance ATS was right at top .

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
What I find odd right now, after so many days, is the shyness of the MSM to get on board.
-And they always jump the gun...
regardless, OPs link and maybe a handful more. That's it,
meanwhile social media is having a Hay Day.

It's like they've all been told to stay away from the story...

strange days.
edit on 15-3-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
So, what if their red line (to borrow a phrase from Netanyahu) has been crossed and they are all in their war room. Remember that experts all agree that Putin can only be pushed so far.

American troops and tanks on Russia's border, and we are believing that Russia is too busy overthrowing Putin in order to notice this and react? Something really stinks at the fish market, imo.

Putin can only be pushed so far but at the same time he's not completely unreasonable. Aside from his own massive wealth he's pretty much only looking for one thing and that's for Russia to be the power in the region, with buffer states to protect from anyone encroaching on them. His goals are really quite idealistic and patriotic.

Someone probably did overthrow him though. The Crimea issue is still looming, and the finances we froze are a key issue here. The oligarchs like their money.

The Kremlin doesn't get blacked out because everyone is in the war room. It gets blacked out because opposing military forces want to fight without electricity and troops don't start coming in through a helipad unless things are going down.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Uhm, DailyMail and Forbes speculation from 3 days ago...not much to go on.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
20% of the US Media is on Spring Break. The other 80% are reading ATS. They know they can't compete in real-time, so they'll just soak all this in and file "exclusive" reports tomorrow to demonstrate how hard they worked overnight.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
When i look at the arse job our so call "leaders" have made of the World, i firmly believe they should all just £#*@ off....

Maybe Putin feels the same. ?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

So...how long before I kiss my ass good bye ?

Not going to lie I'm not exactly getting a good vibe from these recent events, especially in light of some documentaries I recently watched about the events leading to the First World War.

Not that it's new information to me but I was drawing quite a few lines between then and now.

A lot of similarities. Who are the Bolsheviks going to be this time is the question.

AAC

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join