It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Claims of insider sources certainly thickens the plot, worthy of discussion indeed.

Nighttime convoys, helicopters... what the hell is going on over there ??

I wish somebody would make an official statement of some kind already !

I wish all of this was related to imminent disclosure regarding intelligent alien life! Violent changes of government leadership are newsworthy, but they've been occurring for thousands of years. yawn...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Some people on twitter are going absolutely nuts over this CNN headline from today:

U.S. Army sending armored convoy 1,100 miles through Europe

The U.S. Army says it will soon be sending armored Stryker vehicles on a 1,100-mile convoy through six European countries to show solidarity to allies in the wake of recent Russian actions in the Ukraine and Crimea that have Eastern Europe on edge.

This is really starting to remind me of the movie "The Day After".. I wonder if the article in the OP is true, if things will escalate quicker, or if whoever replaced Putin would have a cooler head? I don't get the feeling cooler heads will prevail, but time will tell...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Weren't they put at the spot where Putin's opponent was recently murdered? Remember he was shot right across from the Kremlin.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
WW3 is coming.
Disinfo, controversy, false events that we never imagined would take the screens.

There is only one way to prevent the WW3 and the politicians from both/all sides know it very well. But they don't want to use it.
I wonder did God permit it happen. His "representative on earth" is ready to resign as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: Phage

When international media starts naming insider sources, yes.

Daily Mail, though? If my understanding of that site is correct, their "serious" news has about as much credence as the Enquirers in the 80s had with their "Bat Boy meets Reagan" *sources say" headlines.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Or the equivalent.

I think/hope/pray those days are gone... But there are some who wouldn't mind 'em coming back. Not all of 'em live in Russia, either. I've always thought Putin was one of 'em...? Could be I was wrong???

Something certainly seems to be up, and we can be almost 100% positive it won't be good.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
There's lots of tweets about tanks in Moscow…

They're probably there for the Crimea bash supposedly scheduled for tomorrow. Still… twitter is trembling.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Rumors are now Breaking News?
Dangerous precedent.

While I don't think the practice should be standard, sometimes a story with heightened gravity will be kept from mainstream until appropriate recourses are made.

I'm sure there were rumors before the Bolshevik Revolution became breaking news.

AAC

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

They're not "there" anymore. The Blaze and a few others are running similar stories.

Now Forbes
edit on 15-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Something certainly seems to be up, and we can be almost 100% positive it won't be good.

A historical comparison only -

This reminds me of the debate the allies had when the question of assassinating Hitler came up. If you kill him, will the remainder of the snake die or will it be replaced with someone more competent, making matters worse?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
Huh, Forbes doesn't seem to mention the names.
"Rumors"

edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Found this:

Former #Putin's bodyguard & current head of President's security service General #Zolotov reportedly is missing |EMPR

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Probably afraid to "go there" this soon.

link   
It's possible that Putin and Co. have pulled a "get out of Dodge" maneuver.

There seems to be some logistical movements going on by the various pictures and claims bouncing around the internet.

The US is using their Stryker rotation as a "2fer" and seizing the opportunity to show solidarity to allied forces in the process.

Call me crazy, but this sounds like preparations are being laid out in anticipation of a public announcement that a fullscale war in Ukraine/Crimea is officially underway...
edit on 15-3-2015 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

link   
Avoiding rumor I suppose.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I find the overall lack of MSM coverage of this possible historical event disturbing. Is this going to be something positive or negative for the world? I tend to think it isn't good if big money is behind a coup.

My bet is MSM are waiting for tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Twitter users watching earthcam cameras pointed at the Kremlin are reporting several power-outages across the Kremlin complex.

edit on 15-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Edit, above post beat me to it (;
edit on 15-3-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

link   
So, this is extremely interesting news if verified to be correct.

My question is this;

In Putin's theoretical deposal, who will replace him and how will it affect ties with the west? We need the two great Super Powers to co-operate with one another, especially in light of all the distress in the Middle East.

link   

Probably they are performing secret voodoo ritual to reincarnate Putin

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join