It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This is worrisome. To me, something feels really wrong about this whole situation. I have to make a decision soon whether to stay and live in Japan, or return to Canada... and Japan is awfully close to Russia.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Odd instagram post from Ramzan Kadyrov, Head of the Chechen Republic and a former Chechen rebel.

The reported translation is: "I'm devoted to Putin, never mind he is President or not"

But in reality, that looks to be a propaganda ploy, as the entire text of his post is below:

Dear friends! In the evening, met with the leadership of the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic. Discussed preparations for the parade marking the 70th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War. I instructed to make the parade was worthy of the Great Victory. 70 years after the war, the world has not become stronger. US and the West are trying to undermine the situation in Russia and undermine its economy, cause chaos in our country and instability.

Russia's enemies previously attempted to ruin her through Georgia and Chechnya. Both times received a fitting rebuff, lit a fire in the Ukraine. It is therefore important solidarity of peoples around the Russian national leader, Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The United States and the West and their intelligence services primarily trying to strike at those who are completely devoted to Vladimir Vladimirovich. Breastfed of media and different organizations, using any excuse to persuade the name of the Head of the Chechen Republic. If there is not a pedestrian crossed the road, Kadyrov blame if someone suspected of a crime again, he is guilty. In the last days of the campaign deployed in connection with the detention of former military MVD RF Zaur Dadaeva.

I said earlier and I repeat now that I knew him as a true warrior and patriot. Only one battle in a forest near Benoa he destroyed eight most dangerous terrorists. If Dadaev really involved in the murder of Boris Nemtsov, then you need to try him in accordance with the laws of Russia and punished to the fullest extent.

The campaign organizers are aware that the team Akhmad Kadyrov, under any circumstances, will the President of Russia, know that our people have rallied and we all support as one of Vladimir Putin. Therefore, trying to denigrate us.

I reiterate that no matter where I am, what I do, I work or not, selflessly devoted to Vladimir Putin and ready before the end of his life to resist the enemies of Russia. I emphasize that all life is obliged to Vladimir Putin, devoted to him as a person. And it does not depend on when the position or not! Everyone who tries to do something to spite the President of Russia and Russia itself, must not for a moment doubt that I, without batting an eye, will do everything to prevent it.

That bolded part is probably the disputed meaning.
edit on 15-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

What's the rest of it say?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I only tend to believe this because true Russian politics entail anything but politics.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yeah, I suppose they will kick Putin out and put someone really hard nosed in charge. Europe and the west were taking advantage of Putins decent nature so there will never be such a mellow head of Russia again.

That is one possible way it will go.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
For what it's worth, two hours ago EuroMaidan PR just tweeted that General Zolotov, the head of Putin's security service, is missing.

edit on 15-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yeah, I suppose they will kick Putin out and put someone really hard nosed in charge. Europe and the west were taking advantage of Putins decent nature so there will never be such a mellow head of Russia again.

That is one possible way it will go.

I suppose compared to Khrushchev, he is kinda mellow.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Speaking of flags I found this comment at the saker .thesaker.is...

I saw there was supposed to be a big news conference this weekend, and that flag was not on the Kremlin, so perhaps:

the formation of OTAN — Organization of Trading Nations — anti-NATO — NATO spelled backwards. Not a new Soviet Union, but an economic alliance with similarity to a federation, with little symbols on a new flag for each of the allies. To go along with the new economic organization and death of the petrodollar. Emmanuel Goldstein will be the new minister of OTAN, of course. Or maybe call the new group Eastasia, from out of the text book used by the neocons?

Yes, of course Putin will be laying the groundwork for any new ‘surprise moves’, as he had to do in the past. The pit is dug and the stakes in the bottom being installed now, while the trap is covered over with grass mats. Obama is eating his tie.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Oh man, some juicy stuff here!

Can't wait for some more info here, the body guard/Head of security is interesting to say the least

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I advise anyone on twitter to watch out for the links they click on. When I type Kremlin on twitter, I automatically see a most likely malicious link on the top of the results (Twitter account name: Mary Smith).

link   
Here is a list of strange occurrences in Russia in the last few weeks.

Russia This Week: All the Strange Things Going on in Moscow

link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

OTAN is literally how we say NATO in french...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Andrey Illarionov is a former Putin economic policy adviser, and has written about what he believes to be a palace coup:

Perhaps future historians will call these events "conspiracy of generals". Indeed, on the one hand - a lieutenant colonel. And on the other - solid generals, two of Colonel General, three General of the Army.

After almost two weeks of fierce struggle under the carpet picture of the battlefield, which opened to the public in the evening yesterday, leaves little doubt as to its outcome. The party of "blood and bubble" (in accordance with the terminology A.Piontkovskogo) suffered heavy losses and retreat on all fronts under the onslaught of the party "bloodshed".

Absent from February 27 Ivanov appeared in the public space, securing an alliance with the Russian Orthodox Church, or at least to ensure its neutral position. Nikolai Patrushev, Security Council Meeting in Pyatigorsk accepted the surrender of Ramzan Kadyrov. K.Remchukov from the box of the Bolshoi Theater announced the impending resignation of Igor Sechin. It seems a foregone conclusion and the resignation V.Kolokoltseva - despite the rebuttal to dismiss the earlier rumors. In other words, the power and the financial support of the "national leader" seems to be paralyzed.

In contrast to the "pop" Ivanov "disappeared" Putin said. Cancellation of his visit to Kazakhstan and actively thrown into public space information about his "illness" make us think about where he is physically present and in what condition.

If the proposed analysis is correct, then in the next few days should be expected resignation as prime minister Dmitry Medvedev and Sergei Ivanov purpose to it. The State Duma led by Naryshkin ensure correct vote of its members.

After which the public is likely to be informed about what needs to be a national leader deserved rest.

Anyone who believes that the conspiracy involved (consciously or unconsciously) only generals or just security forces, slightly simplifies the situation. On the eve of the assassination of Boris Nemtsov in a safe place for 15 days was sent to another potential candidate for the role of "the sacred victim", a popular blogger, specializing in publications leaks against defendants Party "blood and bubble" regularly merge party "bloodshed". Another prominent opposition journalist a few days ago pretty safe to assume that "after the murder of Nemtsov's Putin will be overthrown soon."

Readers who mistakenly believe that the author of these lines supposedly there is any sympathy for any of the parties in this mortal combat, corresponding to the classical maxim of "plague on both your houses."

However, in addition to the treatment of this maxim, it is also difficult to forget and inevitably come to mind historical analogy:
- About the corrupt regime of the Shah Reza Pahlavi with the secret police SAVAK, on ​​the one hand, and replaced it without the regime of Ayatollah SAVAK secret service, but with the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, on the other;
- About the corrupt regime Chiang Kai-shek with the secret police and punitive expeditions against kommunictov, on the one hand, and replaced it Maoist regime without Kuomintang secret service, but with a really great terror, on the other.

He names several of Putin's cabinet that appear to have been replaced. Illarionov's postings have been subject to analysis by western media who feel he is asserting that 'factions within the power structure have become visible, there likely to be some power change-ups, and that "fights over the number two position" — aka Medvedev — have "exploded!"'

The Russian Mail Monitor writes:

As we wrote earlier, Wednesday night on the drafting of the "Russian mail Monitor" received a letter in which, with reference to a source in the Central Clinical Hospital of the medical staff at the property management Department of the President of the Russian Federation, said that Putin is seriously ill, he had diagnosed an ischemic stroke.

Putin stroke?

The Russian mail Monitor "received a letter signed by an anonymous employee of the Central Clinical Hospital of the presidential administration of the Russian Federation (CDB) in Moscow, in which he reported that among this elite Moscow Hospital to which" attributed "the RUSSIAN leadership have been circulating rumors that Vladimir Putin a few days ago was diagnosed an ischemic stroke. The source said that the Chairman of the Russian President is not hospitalized.

Revision of the "Russian Monitors", cannot confirm or deny this information, which may well turn out to be false, but we cannot fail to note the fact that the President of Russia since the end of last week, did not appear in public, and his meeting with the Presidents of Belarus and Kazakhstan was unexpectedly canceled. Observers note that Putin's stay in power, but no such thing happened.

source 1
source 2

From the limited sources online, I wonder if Russian Supreme Court president Vyacheslav Lebedev is vying to replace PM Medvedev, with Putin medically incapacitated (ischemic stroke). That might explain the Kremlin lockdown, and strange embassy actions.

Russia really doesn't operate like a normal government, it's a syndicate with Putin as godfather.

Another prominent Russian, billionaire Mikhail Khodorkovsky writes; (I'll copy the full translated text here):

Russian President Vladimir Putin after the tragic death of opposition leader Boris Nemtsov lose power, says Mikhail Khodorkovsky, reports Joinfo.ua with reference to the Russian media.

"The President of Russia - this is not the person who will be able in a difficult situation for the country to take the right decisions. He is "The Naked King", which zavedet his ill-conceived leadership vast country to poverty and ruin, and it will also make activated many leading politicians to fight for the "throne" in Moscow "

... "In the near future, when the moment comes the fall of Putin's power, the opposition will organize a new emergency communication and time to carry out these processes will be given very little", - predicts former Russian billionaire Khodorkovsky.

"Putin is not a strong personality, he is more like a naked king" - he said. Regarding the conflict in the Donbass.

full source here

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I went looking for it, and pasted the entire translation.

Dunno… it's not so clear cut.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I won't even guess at this point. It's obvious that something is going on. That is a given. I will let time tel and maybe we wil get the truth. I hope nothing bad happened to Putin or Dmitry Medvedev. Regardless of how people feel about Putin. I would never wish harm to him. I hope whatever if anything is occurring that there is some clarity in whatever justice that takes place for what is going on. Dmitry Medvedev is the the Kremlin Elite's best chance if they are struggling for power. He is Western Friendly and the West likes him.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Considering the above information, what is important now is to know are these guys hardliners, ie will push for war? Or are these oligarchs who want peace and money?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I like how they summarized all the rumors. Kremlinology is back and it is backed by Hi tech internet technologies

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
so it's almost 10 am there and still nothing... Seems strange as their window for announcement is shortening. If there was a coup it's taking quite a while to announce new control... on another not if there was a coup wheres the people? No one on the streets from what you can see from earthcam seems strange for a Sunday morning in a capital city
edit on 5310132015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

edit on 5310132015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember
so it's almost 10 am there and still nothing... Seems strange as their window for announcement is shortening. If there was a coup it's taking quite a while to announce new control...

If we don't hear anything today then we will see what happens on Monday. Putin is suppose to be meeting with the president (I forget which country.. I think its one of the kerplakistan nations). Although some Russian media already had stories on the meeting and what they discussed, before it happened.

if he is a no show tomorrow then yeah - something is amiss.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What was the purpose of holding journalists inside for the weekend then? And all the above evidence?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join