It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Ebola Victim in Dallas Texas???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: texasgirl

That isn't proof of anything...I am not sure why you think it is. Look at the timelines on statements. As more information got confirmed the released information became more accurate.

As the case was unfolding on Dallas nurse Nina Pham, the CDC said they put flyers on resident's doors to warn them a person in the neighborhood had Ebola but those neighbors were interviewed on WFAA8 and they said they never received any flyers. Then Mike Rawlings, our Mayor, came out and started knocking on doors placing the flyers.

I posted this on another thread as it was unfolding. I'm sorry, but to me, that's lying.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Did either of those folks turn out to have Ebola? No they didn't. How is that the government lying? How does that involve the government in any way? It doesn't. How is this story proof of govt lying? It isn't.

edit on PM0000003000000011114619302014-11-14T13:19:05-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That isn't proof of anything...I am not sure why you think it is. Look at the timelines on statements. As more information got confirmed the released information became more accurate.

Confirmed? You mean CHANGED, right? Yeah, okay...

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Was every neighbor interviewed? Maybe they only spoke to some people who didn't get notices or maybe those notices blew away or something. Maybe those people were lying. a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Isn't it possible for stories to change over time as things evolve. As more info is obtained?a reply to: [post=18662022]transform][post]
edit on PM0000003000000011114634302014-11-14T13:34:40-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Isn't it possible forr stories to change over time as things evolve. As more info is obtained?a reply to: texasgirl

Why make a false statement if you don't have information? The clinic reported he had a fever, that was all over the news. Surely, the officials would know that. Right?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You know CNN has interviews of people who received flyers right?? Do you always play choose your own adventure with information?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Was every neighbor interviewed? Maybe they only spoke to some people who didn't get notices or maybe those notices blew away or something. Maybe those people were lying. a reply to: texasgirl

Her next door neighbor?! Wouldn't that be critical to get the information out?!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Not necessarily a false statement but a statement that is assumed correct until further information is obtained.a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You know CNN has interviews of people who received flyers right?? Do you always play choose your own adventure with information?

As I stated in my last post, after the complaints of not getting flyers, Mayor Mike Rawlings then went door to door giving flyers. I use the earliest reports, Raymunkdo

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Only if you're predisposed to thinking you're always being lied to...with realtime news information can be inaccurate until enough comes in to complete the story.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Was it her next door neighbor? Here we have what's called reverse 911 where we all get phone calls about important issues rather that rely on flyers that could get lost. Does Dallas have that? reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yes, as more information completes a picture statements can change. That does not indicate lying by the government...

Doesn't the fact that there has been no Ebola for 21+ days indicate nobody was lied to?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

It wasn't her next door neighbor.... Why don't you go find out who it was.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Did it turn out he had Ebola?a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It wasn't her next door neighbor.... Why don't you go find out who it was.

Actually, she was. Pham lived in an 8 apartment complex. I'm sorry I can't give you proof of that.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
When it turns out that neither of those people had Ebola that's one of those things that can only be confirmed in later reports. Isn't that the important fact?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
How do you know it then? a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Did it turn out he had Ebola?a reply to: texasgirl

I never said he had Ebola. Officials gave false statements on his symptoms. I'm done sparring with you on this, okay?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
No it's not okay. You said you could prove the government was lying about Ebola cases in Dallas and you don't have proof of that at all. All you have are beliefs. But that can be the end of it if that's how you want to play it. Just know that had this been an actual debate you would have lost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join