It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Ebola Victim in Dallas Texas???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
While making my rounds in one of the several Albuquerque ER's, I heard a conversation that piqued my interest.
As I entered the Provider section, I believe that one of the Infectious Disease physicians was conversing to another doctor about
a 4th Ebola patient, in Dallas, that the CDC was attempting to keep quiet. As I approached, the conversation evolved to when New Mexico would get hit with an infection. Not if, but when. Additionally, they exchanged the complications with patient management, and differential diagnosis. Patients could be infected with another virus, something seasonal, that is very similar to the initial stages of Ebola. That's just how the virus works.
Now what I took from this was:
1. the media and the CDC have made a big toodoo about Texas being Ebola free for 21 days.
www.nbcnews.com...
abcnews.go.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.dallasnews.com...

2. is Someone out there in Texas infected and the gobrmnt is not telling us!?

3. How many more are out there that we don't know about.

I wanted to ask where again it was that the infected patient is, however, my stature is that of a professional
who knows everything they know. And that's why they continued their discussion in front of me.
The last thing I wanted to do was become the big blue elephant in the room. I'll keep my big ears open and try to find out something more.
But if anyone living in Texas has heard anything concrete, please share it.
edit on V072014Tuesdaypm30America/ChicagoTue, 11 Nov 2014 12:07:29 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me....please keep us updated and thank you for the information !

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
And then the 5th....

the 6th....

the 7th....

etc.etc.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

So they had upto 70 people working on Duncan, how could you keep that many people quiet? Even if only half that number was working on a new Ebola patient? People will talk and use facebook, twitter ect. Sounds like NLBS to me!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sure they can keep one patient quiet. Maybe a lot if they're spread out enough and they've covered every detail to the last dot. But if and when the number of infected goes up I don't know how they'd be able to silence it.

I don't doubt your story. There's a lot of people walking around with knowledge about incidents and they just keep quiet.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

So they had upto 70 people working on Duncan, how could you keep that many people quiet? Even if only half that number was working on a new Ebola patient? People will talk and use facebook, twitter ect. Sounds like NLBS to me!!!

I don't know if it involved any of those 70 people.
Do you know something about these 70 people?
If so, please share it.
Any supposition would have to include all of the people that possibly came within aerosol or physical contact with vector Duncan.
And how could you begin to count all the people he may have had contact with at possibly the wedding, grocery store, gas station, restaurants, ER waiting room...
edit on V002014Tuesdaypm30America/ChicagoTue, 11 Nov 2014 13:00:51 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sorry doc but this just sounds like the a water cooler rumor with some massive appeal to authority.
Even doctors can be the victim of the telephone game.

Also was it a confirmed case or is it a possible case with some one just being monitored showing ebola like symptoms

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Sorry doc but this just sounds like the a water cooler rumor with some massive appeal to authority.
Even doctors can be the victim of the telephone game.

Also was it a confirmed case or is it a possible case with some one just being monitored showing ebola like symptoms

When talking about patients with necrotizing fasciitis, TB, or Ebola (or whatever the unfortunate aliment), I tend to take my peers information on face value. If I become evolved with the patient, then of course, I review all of the studies and form my own conclusion. But this was not a cocktail nor water cooler discussion. The area hospitals have taken this threat seriously, and have spent, collectively, hundreds of thousands of dollars. This was not an idle conversation, but a serious peer to peer discussion.
Again, I would like fellow members that have any connections in Texas to look into this situation.
Thank you for your thoughtful contribution.
edit on V132014Tuesdaypm30America/ChicagoTue, 11 Nov 2014 13:13:58 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Your thread isn't about possible contact from a wedding or grocery store your thread is about some one possibly infected in Texas but the government is keeping it quiet. My point is that if indeed there was some one being treated for Ebola that it would be next to impossible to keep such a thing quiet, don't you agree?
edit on 11-11-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Your thread isn't about possible contact from a wedding or grocery store your thread is about some one possibly infected in Texas but the government is keeping it quiet. My point is that if indeed there was some one being treated for Ebola that it would be next to impossible to keep such a thing quiet, don't you agree?

No, I do not agree.
It was you that made the inclusive comment about the "70" people. I merely, realistically, opened up the possibility that it didn't have to be restricted to just the "70" people.
As far as the gobernmt having the ability to prevent people from talking?
Have you ever heard of Los Almos, Sandia Labs, Area 51 (to name just a few)?
I know, I know, You'll next condemn me for my comment being about Los Almos, Sandia Labs, Area 51 and how it doesn't relate
to my OP, but it was you that brought up the idea.

And now, I will no longer eat the troll food.
edit on V342014Tuesdaypm30America/ChicagoTue, 11 Nov 2014 13:34:17 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

a reply to: LDragonFire

how could you keep that many people quiet?

With lots of $100 bills.

And threats to family health.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yet you have no problems posting hearsay without anything to back up what you claim? Thanks for the info but Ebola seems to be a non issue in the US or anywhere else other than Africa.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I felt safe until i read your op. I do feel that feeling safe has some value givin that it seems that eventhough we have had infections in the u.s. we do seem to be winning the ebola battle. As far as i am concerned my time to panic has come and gone and if what you say is true things will be fine until numbers increase beyond the amount of blood brantly can produce is neared. 1 or 2 cases kept quite is probaly a good thing overall but i also think it is important for people like yourself to keep the honesty coming so we can have some idea of the big picture.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So was it a case of confirmed or just possible?
And were either of the docs the one that had dealt with the patient

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm in Dallas but they're trumpeting the Ebola-free story here. But I will tell you I have not believed that story from day one. We have not seen Louise Duncan in person, only third party stories about her trying to move on with her life. There was a protest outside Texas Health Presby with all her family and friends but she was mysteriously absent. You would think she would be there since it concerned Duncan's treatment.

The other one I've been trying to keep finding out about is the woman who vomited on the pavement at the dart rail station back in October. She had told the EMTs that she decided to end her watch list early and was a resident in the same bldg as Duncan at the Ivy apartments. She also had a low grade fever.

The spokesman for Dallas Dart rail originally told the media that same story but then later changed it to her spitting on the pavement and had nothing to do with any watch list whatsoever and didn't even live at that apartment complex. But they shut down the rail station for half a day and wouldn't let any other trains come through. They disinfected it in hazmat suits 'out of an abundance of caution'. The woman was transported to the hospital.

The EMTs later came out and said she did, in fact, live at the Ivy apartments, proof that officials are lying here in Dallas. Then this story completely disappeared.

I totally believe we have more cases that they're covering up!

edit on 11-11-2014 by texasgirl because: punctuation error

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i am a couple hrs from dallas and my mom was recently admitted for kidney stones and i can say that they definitly done there series of questions well. So things seem to be working. I also have a sister that is a trauma nurse in dallas and i have heard nothing negative from her. She was at the point of quitting if any more cases came up but she is still working at one of the adjacent er's to presbyterian. i will inquire more though...
edit on 11-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It comes as no surprise that their could be more people with it here. This outbreak has been going on for over a year now. All the while African airports remain open and their flights are accepted pretty much worldwide.

BUT BUT BUT its not easy to catch.....except in maybe a pressurized metal tube with 200 people on board.

I would not doubt that their are in fact multiple cases here. A city near me is one of the handful country wide that is setup to quarantine and treat patients. Why would something like this be constructed here? To aid the rest of the world? To prepare for what is coming? #DEPOPULATION, #FEAR, #CONTROL, #HEROSTATUS

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
i am a couple hrs from dallas and my mom was recently admitted for kidney stones and i can say that they definitly done there series of questions well. So things seem to be working. I also have a sister that is a trauma nurse in dallas and i have heard nothing negative from her. She was at the point of quitting if any more cases came up but she is still working at one of the adjacent er's to presbyterian. i will inquire more though...

There was a member on one of the other Ebola threads ( I can't remember which one, there are so many threads!) that said she was a nurse or knew someone who was a nurse and she had to sign a confidentiality agreement about keeping quiet. I will see if I can find it and post.

Maybe your sister isn't allowed to say anything?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Perhaps not but i can say that i feel safe and have not heard of any rumors much less reports of more cases. They would not be able to keep things quite if things were at a level that we should be concerned. Sure i would bet money that one or two cases have been sealed but that does not pose much of a threat to us overall. I expected things to be in the numbers of thousands by now if this virus posed a real danger to the population. That does not mean i do not feel for anyone that gets caught up in some quite conspiracy but it seems like we will all be fine now. Even if we say the rumored reports are confirmed cases the numbers are still very low compared to what the possibilities were when this started. I do remember some rule of the cdc that allowed silence on thee matters until 3% of the population was infected. That is likely just false or interputed wrong but i think it is true to some extent.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Does anyone here read natural news, and are they a source to be taken seriously?

Despite the ongoing media blackout, some 357 people, and counting, are currently being monitored in New York City after demonstrating possible symptoms of Ebola. Dozens of others in Iowa and South Carolina are also under evaluation, indicating that the Ebola threat is far from over. But will anybody notice before it's too late? "The Ebola evaporation nicely coincides with Obama regime spear-carriers attempts to paint Republicans as nothing but rank fear-mongers exploiting the virus for political gain," wrote Donn Marten for Downtrend, adding that the sudden loss in Ebola coverage "doesn't pass the smell test." So far, there have been 341 mutations of Ebola since the outbreak began, according to a recent study published in the journal Science. This is a lot of change in a very short period of time, which suggests that Ebola is still out there spreading, regardless of what the mainstream media would have us all believe.

IF there is even a grain of truth to the mutations of the EBOLA virus and the cases being monitored then we could be in some serious trouble.

Natural News
edit on 11/11/2014 by shaneslaughta because: Source

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join