It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Ebola Victim in Dallas Texas???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

And they were having this conversation out in the middle of a populated area? And you think doctors are so evil they wouldn't notify the media? You do realize the media is scouring those areas WANTING to find another infected person, right?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

You did not have Ebola...

Typically if you have a sustained fever over 106 you would indeed start to have brain function issues, however it is EXTREMELY unlikely that a temporary high fever (say 104-107) would cause permanent brain damage.

It's possible you had Malaria, which you can get in Africa and can be horribly debilitating. However they wouldn't have given you two pills and sent you home. I feel like you aren't including enough relevant information.

Did they give you any fluids via IV at the hospital? Usually if you go to a hospital with a fever over 105 they will do an IV drip by default to rule out dehydration.
edit on 13-11-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Try asking to look at your medical records. It would be in there. And if it's not, sue them. I mean, think about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

And they were having this conversation out in the middle of a populated area? And you think doctors are so evil they wouldn't notify the media? You do realize the media is scouring those areas WANTING to find another infected person, right?

Are you trolling me?

No, the conversation was within the provider area. This is the area where MD's, RPhD's, et MSW's discuss patient care within the Emergency Department.
I NEVER said doctors are evil! And no, I do not believe the media is scouring anything except Kim K's nasty photos, and who's next on Dancing with the Stars.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have been looking at pictures of Louise Troh and it appears to be two different people.???

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

No, you're trolling us. No doctors were discussing an unknown Ebola patient with you around and not telling the media about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

No, you're trolling us. No doctors were discussing an unknown Ebola patient with you around and not telling the media about it.

I agree completely. The OP doesn’t give any evidence to support his/her claim. If the OP was trying to protect the public, he/she has poor decision making skills in deciding to post this on a conspiracy website. I hope I don't ever have him/her as a doctor. OP, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and tell us what your name is and what position you hold?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What is it you do? Are you a doctor?
If you're not a doctor your stature as you refer to it is not equal to a doctor and they probably didn't realize that you were eavesdropping on their private conversation and last you probably missed some vital point and are speculating . a reply to: Violater1

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
And then no...
And no again...
And yet no once more...

a reply to: xuenchen

edit on AMu30u11114654302014-11-14T07:54:54-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
We're not even talking about the patient being quite but the care givers. There were over seventy health care workers who tended to Thomas Duncan. How would they keep even the orderly silent?a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What wedding?a reply to: Violater1

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I agree with you 100% but this is a conspiracy website so many will tend to not agree just on their own principals. a reply to: LDragonFire

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Umm wouldn't an unchecked Ebola outbreak itself be a threat to family health? If your loved ones were at risk would a c note shut you up?
Ever hear the term whistle blowers? That's how we learn about dangerous things that some people might want to keep secret.
This would certainly be one of those types of things.
There's no way in hell it would remain a secret unless said patient was already in a military installation and then of course the OP would never have overheard this alleged conversation.

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What proof of government lies in regards to Dallas? Please provide this proof. a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
What proof of government lies in regards to Dallas? Please provide this proof. a reply to: texasgirl

I have provided on many other Ebola threads about the proof:

Officials were adamant the Dallas deputy who walked into a clinic did not have a fever; The Dallas deputy gave a press conference saying he had a high fever.

Officials said woman on Dallas rail station did not vomit, only spit on pavement. They also claimed she lived nowhere near the Ivy apts where Duncan stayed. The EMTs later came out and said she did live at Ivy apts and vomited. (Jason Evans, the spokesman for the Dallas Fire and Rescue made this statement later)

Want me to go on? Because I can....
edit on 14-11-2014 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

ETA: And if you want actual links I will provide them for you. (Or you can do your own research)
edit on 14-11-2014 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

That isn't proof of anything...I am not sure why you think it is. Look at the timelines on statements. As more information got confirmed the released information became more accurate.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Planclength
I have been looking at pictures of Louise Troh and it appears to be two different people.???

Do you have the pictures and/or sources?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

That isn't proof of anything...I am not sure why you think it is. Look at the timelines on statements. As more information got confirmed the released information became more accurate.

Timeline? What are you talking about? These people came out AFTER the official statements.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Here's a couple of links:

One: No fever symptoms of Dallas Deputy Monnig..

www.wfaa.com...

Two: Monnig's press conference. He had a fever of 101.7:

www.dfw.local.com...

The day he was brought in to Texas Health Judge Jenkins gave an interview assuring us he did NOT have any fever or symptoms of Ebola. I saw this on our local news so don't know if I can find a link. Our locals news was reporting this non-stop because I'm a Dallas resident.
edit on 14-11-2014 by texasgirl because: Added on

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Doc can you say if it was talks about a confirmed case or a potential one?
I would say it makes a big difference if it is just a possible case?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join