It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Dead After Alabama Police ‘Shoved Sharp Object Into Throat’ to Retrieve Drugs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: Biigs
wow this doesnt seem extreme to anyone?

Surely if they arnt getting on a plane or somthing just let them poop it out and do a blood test.

Its not rocket surgery.

It just doesn't happen that way, just google "texas anal cavity search" and see what you find. They will look repeatedly then send you to the hospital and when nothing turns up finally send you home with the hospital bill. Hopefully a drug sniffing dog doesn't make a mistake with you either.

It seems to me police should have to experience whatever they do to the public before they ever get the job, kind of like shooting yourself with a taser. Experience what you're doing to people before you do it. Then get yearly reminders.

Yeah I think this is a fantastic idea! I think as they kill people they should know what it is like to die before they get their badge... Okay a bit tongue in cheek, but to be honest if they did have to get tased they would use that to say "we had it done, it didn't kill me, it's not so bad...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
They didn't cut it open in the typical sense... They cut it open from the inside by shoving a sharp object down his throat... I wanna know what that object was! Why they being vague about it? Must be bad!!!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

That is extremely disturbing.

I almost wish i haddnt read that or googled that but, thank you for posting anyway. Stay the # away from texas huh? lol

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Hope they get sued for maximum damages then charged for murder along with practicing medicine without license or training ..

Truly bloody amazing ..

From the news I have been reading, police officers aren't allowed to be charged with murder or any other criminal charges for that matter - they usually get two to eight weeks paid leave.
edit on 08amThu, 08 May 2014 04:15:13 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
You know i read about police brutality day after day and LITERALLY on a daily basis. It is really getting very old now. All i see are people venting on forums and the cops are STILL running around scott free.

SO what are "y'all" going to do about it?? I recon y'all need to take a stand - move away from the keyboard and take action. Let me tell you if it wasn;'t for social media and the internet you would ALL be gathered ar the townhall the very day it is made pubic to protest. Text has NO sound unless it is spoken.

So... USA friends - what the hell are you going to do about it??

The thing is, and we ALL do it, it does not help to vent and call the cop(s) names on here. I would say show him in person. What's wrong with 2000 people rocking up at his house??

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shearder

Exactly what needs to be done! BUT if you did, you would labled a domestic terrorist! You will be told we have "due process" that the "officer" will be under review and there will be an internal investigation... pfft...

I still think it needs to be done... But what to do when you get there? Shout loudly while waving your fist in the air? About as useless as sat here doing nothing...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

You have a good point - what to do there? That is a good question. Obvioulsy going about this in a violent manner would achieve nothing in the long run but think about it if 2000 people rocked up at the officers house and just stood there silently all night and then disperse - THEN the next time it happens the same done to the other officer and so on - I am sure it would get them thinking and worried because they have NO clue what the hell is up.

But again I don;t have the answers but it can't go on. It isn't as bad in other countries but cop violence still happens b ut not to these extents.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Just the topics headline made this sound messed up. Thought it would be over blown and taken out of place. But end up being real, which just makes this even more messed up.

I don't understand the thinking police on this one, if they where even thinking. What worries me even more is that it would take more then one person to do this to someone.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shearder

Unfortunately I think bullies only understand violence... I hate violence but sometimes it IS called for, like when you are attacked... Imagine this as a scenario... 1000 people show up and drag those responcible out their house and beat them to death! Paint a nice big picture with their blood spelling out how each pig that does this will end with the same fate... THAT might make others think! If you stood outside my house with 999 friends I'd be scared, when nothing happens I would sigh relief then laugh... Then the next one you do the same... And again and again... I would get braver and braver, maybe come to the street and moon you all... Cos I KNOW you ain't gonne do anything!

I really really hate violence and avoid it like the plague, maybe had 2 tiny fights in my 33 years... But man enough is enough! What will it take? I just can't see standing outside the house doing nothing will work...

Maybe if that thousand people stayed outside the house with an altimatum (can't spell lol)... Put this guy in jail OR we'll get justice another way... You have 24 hours to comply! Then he can have a trial with a jury, like everyone else... If not then do what you gotta do... Sounds fair enough to me! I'm all about compremise

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

That makes me sick. Seriously. That's sickening. How could anyone in their right mind do such a thing?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

That makes me sick. Seriously. That's sickening. How could anyone in their right mind do such a thing?

The scariest part? 90% of us will do the same given the right circumstance! This isn't a figure pulled out my butt, their are studies for it... There is a TED talk from the guy that did the prison experiment that explains it all... You'll watch that and realise why I advocate anarchy... There is no other option, with "power" you get this... We can't give one group the monopoly of the use of force... You just can't...

edit on 8-5-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
www.ted.com...

Here it is, it is a MUST watch... For anyone... Shows exactly why things are soooo messed up!

reply to: OpinionatedB

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I almost wish i haddnt read that or googled that but, thank you for posting anyway. Stay the # away from texas huh? lol

Very disturbing....
I think one of the incidents is going to cost them 6 million from a law suit. If this happened to me after a mistake by a drug sniffing dog, then they might have something to arrest me for.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The PDF version of the lawsuit is here: Wrongful Death Suit - the link will open your PDF viewer. It gives the sequence of events, from the use of the confidential informant making the staged buy to the use of force by the 4 arresting officers. It also states how the used a "sharp oblong object" on the kid's throat, although it doesn't give any detail over what that object is. It also covers how the kids ribs were broken when being taken to the ground (the kid was 130 pounds according to the suit), and having one of the officers knee him in the back while handcuffed face down on the ground (after being pepper sprayed, that also led to his not being able to breath). They then set out to "probe" the kids throat with a sharp object, as he was "choking on a bag of drugs," (according to officers), only no bag of drugs were found on his person or in his throat.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Very disturbing....
I think one of the incidents is going to cost them 6 million from a law suit. If this happened to me after a mistake by a drug sniffing dog, then they might have something to arrest me for.

Isn't it funny how the same officers went through the exact same scenario twice, that we know of... Traffic stop, drug dog (was it the same dog?), then off to the same hospital to rape them... Then they get the bill after... I would bet my life these are not the only times they did this! Someone should do a FOI request and find out exactly how many times this happens!

EDIT: Also worthy of note is how the hospitals went along with it just because the cops told em to... They said they would take responsibility and so the doctors/nurses raped away and conducted dangerous precedures for no medical reason...

This goes back to the statement of 90% will do it and the video ted talk I posted. Really, if people haven't seen it yet, they should.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This is ridiculous, I have read dozens of stories like this lately. I wouldn't be surprised by the headline "Officer Fires Bazooka at Fugitive, hits school by mistake"a reply to: dashen

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Buwanlalaki
This is ridiculous, I have read dozens of stories like this lately. I wouldn't be surprised by the headline "Officer Fires Bazooka at Fugitive, hits school by mistake"a reply to: dashen

Someone needs to make a sequel to team america but for "domestic terrorism" they sure wouldn't be short of material... The worst bit is tbough people would think it was over the top and rediculous if they stripped people in public and then took them to the hospital to rape em... Too unbelievable...

America #@$% yeah! Coming to your house to shoot your @#$%ing dog yeah!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Buwanlalaki

the TSA need bazookas, well i say need, i just mean 'could use'.

none of it is really nessery, i mean if the NSA actually did their job they would know how the terrorists were before they even got to the #ing airport and we wouldnt have to have our asses touched constantly "just in case"

I bloody hate going to the states these days, so #ing paranoid. IM A WHITE ENGLISH MALE not a #ing terrorist.
edit on b5555615 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well I know I feel safer now that the glorious police have saved me from a teenager with ecstasy.

They're outnumbered and outgunned 2,600 to 1. We can end this today if we wanted to nationwide.
I guess most of that 2,600 still enjoy having their children murdered and their pets killed and being dragged out into the street at 3AM or raped on the side of the road by the chosen ones. Hey, if that's what they like in America who am I to suggest they give liberty or peace a try.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

The sharp object they are being so vague about was more than likely an ink pen (my opinion only, of course).

Not really a great time for a movie reference but for those that have seen "Training Day", you might remember the scene where Denzel Washington takes out his pen and uses it to force the character Snoop Dogg is playing to cough up some crack.

I would imagine it is one of those "not in the manual" type of "teachings"....you know, the kind they teach in the field but don't write down in the manuals, that way us proles don't get all shocked and upset when we realize said tactic is "the norm"......

I know a few people that claim the cops have done this very thing to them.....how true it is in their actual cases, well...grain of salt, but nonetheless....

These pigs should be tried and hung for murder......period! (Along with MANY of their cronies and their controllers and so on and so forth until some of this corruption is under some kind of control)

At this point.....not sure what it is going to take to get us off the internet boards and into some real "action"....Hell, I'm not even sure what those "actions" (real solutions) would be......I see pitfalls in them all, at this point....Sadly.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join