It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Marylongstockings

Just so am clear on this, I am meaning Jim had a dream which was about 23.5. This led to what we see today (Jim writing with Gary). The lead writers area of research happens to be 23.5.(Giza etc) It was due to myself that this connection occurred, Jim told me of that dream and as I knew the researcher (Gary Osborn) it prompted me to suggest he might assist Jim get to the bottom of things. I also just happen to live in Ireland, Hy Brazil land. Need I say any more? Probably not.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Penniston has extended his account beyond credibility with this. In my opinion, the new book with Gary will probably have the same evidential quality and reception as Gary's Giza book. In other words, it won't add anything that pushes forward the RFI.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

My real point to what I said. Is "how" things transpired. The claimed dreams which Jim claimed with implanted information of 23.5 in those alleged dreams. I say this with caution here. I am just trying to mention the "picture" here and how this started. Jim claimed he had no prior knowledge of Gary Osborn whose main area of research is 23.5. It was via the dreams which connected Jim to Gary via myself. That alone is not normal. Because everyone is so divided and know one speaks to one another and so much divide, it is very difficult to question further. I hear you of course and I am the first to suggest to look further, but because it has reached a stale mate situation , most are no longer bothered and the serious ones shake their heads with what they have now heard and seen. The info Gary has found in the binary is interesting. There are questions in all of this which in my opinion should have been answered in the early days and before any pending book.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

For me two things utterly reduce Penniston's binary code to unbelievable. Perhaps you can add something here that could add balance:

- Binary code is fine to transmit data with error correction, Penniston's message has none - and therefore is the LEAST suitable and most fragile way to transmit a message imaginable. The use of ASCII code is very human and very 1980. It seems implausible that any visitor from out there or from 'then' would use ASCII. To the point of being a joke.

- The coordinates: they can be traced back to a particular map set due to the odd precision depth used. There is simply no way that style of coordinates, from one firm would survive into the future. Whoever chose them, probably didn't realise the mistake they were making in giving away the provenance.

For me, these two facts, destroy any credibility.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I understand. These particular answers to your thoughts "should" come from Joe Luciano or Gary. I just don't know what to say
re all of this.
All I can add is how things began as I know them. There was also more binary codes too. That I was
privy to when with Jim and I did tell Col.Halt about that in July 2011. Much like Jim was dreaming of Garys 23.5
he was dreaming of more binary codes, . They did translate and there was a short message.
I agree credibility is virtually lost in all of this . There is no way forward at this point, folks are simply
not interested.

edit on 29-5-2016 by Marylongstockings because: incorrect

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I see, thanks Mary, much appreciated. Do you consider that the binary codes genuinely existed, along with the notebook back in the early 1980s?

Or do you think Jim is essentially channelling them from the 90s onwards?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

My suspicion is that the hypnosis may have magically "released" any kind of trapped information.

Or that's when it was planted, more like.

Who did the hypnosis?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I am afraid it is a little complicated. I have writings from Jim where he describes he and John where having to be
back in Woodbridge in 2010, he claimed they did not receive the full transmission and for whatever reasons
both needed to be back to get it?

My own personal feelings are mixed. I am told all binary was received on the 26th Dec (Jim did not tell me this)
What I myself experienced, am told was time released info, or seemingly this way.
It might look as though it was channelled in the traditional sense perhaps. But perhaps not.
Again mixed feelings. He either got this as claimed and when claimed , or something else occurred
and it would be in the 90s as you mention.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa
I cant remember who did what top of my head?
I know that John said that Jim had some thing removed out the hypnosis
Something to do with "Mary had a little lamb", but he was vague, just that some things had been
removed by JIm??

This is interesting reading.
web.archive.org...

John of late does mention Jims hypnosis and has recently posted a letter which Jim sent to me
It was a letter from Jim to Sally Rayle which indicated he had some kind of "knowing" and communication
kind of thing. I noticed this on Johns page the other day. I don't know if John already had a copy or if he
had found the one I had put out for others to look into? But I have the exact one. all of which he needs
to authenticate and verify, if he is going to use that in any way .

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Hello Mary and welcome to ATS. Firstly thanks for chipping in on the thread.

But can you back up a little bit and explain a few things?

You intimate that Jim Penniston has told you things regarding binary. Are you willing to state exactly what your relationship to Jim is/was?

I gave up on Gary Osborn after reading a page of his website (years ago) . He had absolutely no idea of punctuation, grammar or sentence construction. This made his website too difficult to follow. Which makes me wonder how the hell the guy is supposed to be writing a book.
So can you explain what 23.5 means?

edit on 29/5/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks, apologies am just figuring how to use the ATS threads.

Yes, I was involved with Jim Penniston and lived with him in the USA for a short period of time.
I moved from the Republic of Ireland to live with Jim in Freeport Illinois.

Well, I will be in trouble sooner or later re my own punctuation, spelling etc. So I will simply be brief.

I knew Gary Osborn from 2009. We came into contact with one another on Facebook and connected.
I was not involved with Jim at that time.

I do not profess to be an expert on Gary's research. It was simply when Jim told me of his dreams of
23.5 and knowing that was Gary's area of research, felt he might be able to assist Jim. As it turned out
he is more than assisting Jim, they are writing a book together.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Thank you for clarifying.

But what is that "23.5" signifies?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Only that Jim dreamed about it and told me about it.

garyosborn.moonfruit.com...#/the-great-pyramid-angle/4569120816

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Right OK so he researches 'New Age' stuff. Just so everyone else reading this thread knows.

He is best known for his 'Neutral Point Theory' and what he calls the 'Midpoint', or 'Balance-Point' between opposites. He is also the first person in recent times to bring attention to the encoded "23.5-degree Earth's axis angle", which he has found in paintings and many other sources throughout history, and also within the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Well what that all has to with a UFO landing in a forest I'm sure will make it into the 'book'.

All mumbo, jumbo, woo-woo stuff that I can see why he's hooked onto Penniston. Truth is you can do anything with numbers.

Apologies if you know Jim and nothing personal meant. But unfortunately his story would not stand up in a court of law. Take the testimony of Burroughs, Cabansag and the other officers involved on the periphery out of it all and he can't even stay consistent with his own story.

If you've read any of this thread you'll probably know that, for whatever reasons, my conclusion is that where this case is involved he is totally unreliable as a witness. Especially when it comes to binary codes. They only really appeared with the growth of the internet and easy to find co-ordinates and numerical conversion programs online.

Sorry but he seems to be continually talking out of his ASCII.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

With respect, I mentioned how things started with Gary's connection to Jim. If you are looking for things which you
feel are incorrect, then at the very least, look into how things transpired that is all I was trying to explain.
I certainly have many problems with the codes and for a variety of reasons.

Gary did not hook into Jim, that's the interesting thing. It started with Jims claimed dreams.

Nothing in this RFI would stand up in a court of law .

But here we are, discussing it .

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Interesting indeed and many thanks.
After a brief look it seems familiar but I'll have to go through some more when time allows.
Its certainly a good shortcut.

I have to go back through Stargate Conspiracy again and see what tallies.
Could be just me but I have to satisfy my curiosity.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

If I knew how to attach, I would post a couple of things which might be of interest, But I cant see how to attach things? or if this is even
possible on these threads?

edit on 29-5-2016 by Marylongstockings because: incorrect

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What is your opinion of what the codes are? What was your involvement and what are the worries you mention?

In terms of attaching etc, I'm sorry I'm not sure!

Sorry for all the questions - your answers are much appreciated!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Any idea why Jim would decide to label Jihn Burroughs a CIA sell out? It seems rather harsh and undue considering how many years they have known each other and been civil?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Fair enough. I stand corrected about who approached who. But if we are talking about someone's dreams then we are really moving away from anything tangible.

Nothing in this RFI would stand up in a court of law .

Well a few things like the initial witness statements would be considered as evidence. But yes it's all a mess in a general.

But here we are, discussing it .

Yes we are.

So Penniston. What do you make of his ever expanding tales down the years?

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join