It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone sold their soul to the devil? (some questions)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by vethumanbeing

No human living upon earth has EVER gained the status of GOD

They were hybrids, just looked human on outside. They were Gods and they did exist. Your on the otherhand are on level of a social science teacher of the abstract.
edit on 19-11-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

I think the better term would be Chimeras. And yes, chimerism is an actual condition. The Sphinx is a chimera, as are the bulls with wings.

Chimeras are found all over the ancient world. Solomon had chimeras on the temple, and every prophet who saw those creatures, all describe chimeras.

I think that in our modern age, we have forgotten their ancient knowledge of how these beings were even understood in the first place. but if the OT prophets, along with the Egyptian and Sumerians, saw these things in their visions, then one would have to say that either they were all tripping, or they all saw the same thing.

Something was going on then. But when it comes to the time of Jesus, which we know an abundance about historically, Judaism was a well-established and highly organized religion that already had several thousand years of history of their texts. By the time of Jesus, Egyptian mythology was devolving, because the pharaohs were dying out. They have not had a pharaoh, a living god, for a very long time. I think Cleopatra kind of ruined the pharaoh system when it came to Mark Antony. And the Roman Caesars called themselves as living gods. But they haven't had a Caesar for a long time either.

There seems to have been a period in history when the explosion of religious expression took place, all these ancient religions suddenly popped up and different areas began saying the same things, but calling them words and names in their own languages. I think that's called The Diffusionist Theory. But it is really interesting that relatively at the same time, writing and religious expression suddenly occurs.

But I would also like to propose this, before Cuneiform and Hieroglyphics became standard, what if the ancient symbols were not symbols of natural objects, but simply used natural objects as a form of writing? Look at little kids, they draw stick figures before they can write. They draw a stick figure of dad in the sun, but when they learn to write, they can then write about dad. And have you noticed that little kids tend to always draw their pictures of outside?

Why is it that when you see pictures from children, they draw a house and the sun and people outdoors?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

WarminIndy

arpgme

I have some questions is you don't mind?

What do you think of Azazel/Shemyaza/shamash (whatever the true name is)?

And Why is it that certain gods associated with the sun was also associated with saturn, like Ra for example?

Did Saint Germaine the guy who taught about the violet flame have a connection with Lucifer and is archangel Michael and Metatron have bad intentions and against Lucifer?
edit on 19-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

Shamash is the sun god of Akkadia, but the name is also borrowed into Judaism, it is the middle candle of the menorah. The word shemesh is also used as the sun. It is also spelled Shamash. What I think is this, as religion came from an original source and migrated across Mesopotamia with people, that the belief in one God is very evident in ancient sources, but people began extracting attributes and giving those attributes names and personalities.

And it is impossible to worship God in fullness of understanding of the totality of God. We simply just can't know all of God here on this planet. So people are worshiping attributes.

Here is the Great Hymn to Shamash, and tell me if it does not sound like some of the Psalms...

THE GREAT HYMN TO SHAMASH Shamash One of the longest and most beautiful of the hymns that have come down to us in cuneiform, this ranks as one of the best products of Mesopotamian religious writing. Unlike most compositions of this kind, it seems never to have been used as an incantation and lacks the én (Incantation) at the beginning. Undoubtedly thought the hymn had a liturgical role and was presumably composed with this end in view. Although Shamash, the Sun god of Babylon and Assyria, never reached the importance of His Sumerian counterpart Utu, He was always held in respect as the god of Justice, the all-seeing light from whom no one could hide. Translation by W. G. Lambert, in his book "Babylonian Wisdom Literature" (Oxford, 1960,)I, 127 ff. 1-20... 21. You climb to the mountains surveying the earth, 22. You suspend from the heavens the circle of the lands. 23. You care for all the peoples of the lands, 24. And everything that Ea, king of the counsellors, had created is entrusted to you. 25. Whatever has breath you shepherd without exception, 26. You are their keeper in upper and lower regions. 27. Regularly and without cease you traverse the heavens, 28. Every day you pass over the broad earth. . . . 33. Shepherd of that beneath, keeper of that above, 34. You, Shamash, direct, you are the light of everything. 35. You never fail to cross the wide expanse of sea, 36. The depth of which the Igigi know not. 37. Shamash, your glare reaches down to the abyss 38. So that monsters of the deep behold your light. . . . 45. Among all the Igigi there is none who toils but you, 46. None who is supreme like you in the whole pantheon of gods. 47. At your rising the gods of the land assemble, 48. Your fierce glare covers the land. 49. Of all the lands of varied speech, 50.. You know their plans, you scan their way. 51.. The whole of mankind bows to you, 52. Shamash, the universe longs for your light. . . . 88. A man who covets his neighbour's wife 89. Will [ . . .] before his appointed day. 90.. A -nasty snare is prepared for him. [ . . .] 91. Your weapon will strike at him, and there will be none to save him. 92. [His] father will not stand for his defense, 93. And at the judge's command his brothers will not plead. 94. He will be caught in a copper trap that he did not foresee. 95. You destroy the horns of a scheming villain, 96. A zealous [. . .] his foundations are undermined. 97. You give the unscrupulous judge experience of fetters, 98. Him who accepts a present and yet lets justice miscarry you make bear his punishment. 99. As for him who declines a present but nevertheless takes the part of the weak, 100.. It is pleasing to Shamash, and he will prolong his life. . . . 124. The progeny of evil-doers will [fail.] 125. Those whose mouth says 'No'-their case is before you. 126. In a moment you discern what they say; 127. You hear and examine them; you determine the lawsuit of the wronged. 128. Every single person is entrusted to your hands; 129. You manage their omens; that which is perplexing you make plain. 130. You observe, Shamash, prayer, supplication, and benediction, 131. Obeisance, kneeling, ritual murmurs, and prostration. 132. The feeble man calls you from the hollow of his mouth, 133. The humble, the weak, the afflicted, the poor, 134. She whose son is captive constantly and unceasingly confronts you. 135. He whose family is remote, whose city is distant, 136. The shepherd [amid) the terror of the steppe confronts you, 137. The herdsman in warfare, the keeper of sheep among enemies. 138. Shamash, there confronts you the caravan, those journeying in fear, 139. The travelling merchant, the agent who is carrying capital. 140. Shamash, there confronts you the fisherman with his net, 141. The hunter, the bowman who drives the game, 142. With his bird net the fowler confronts You. 143. The prowling thief, the enemy of Shamash, 144. The marauder along the tracks of the steppe confronts you. 145. The roving dead, the vagrant soul, 146. They confront you, Shamash, and you hear all. 147. You do not obstruct those that confront you. . . . 148. For my sake, Shamash, do not curse them! 149. You grant revelations, Shamash, to the families of men, 150. Your harsh face and fierce light you give to them. . . . 154. The heavens are not enough as the vessel into which you gaze, 155. The sum of the lands is inadequate as a seer's bowl....... 159. You deliver people surrounded by mighty waves, 160. In return you receive their pure, clear libations. . . . 165. They in their reverence laud the mention of you, 166. And worship your majesty for ever. . . . 174. Which are the mountains not clothed with your beams? 175. Which are the regions not warmed by the brightness of your light? 176. Brightener of gloom, illuminator of darkness, 177. Dispeller of darkness, illuminator of the broad earth. 178. ...

I am going to go out on a limb here, and say Shamash is the same God known to the Jews when they were in Babylon.

During the time when the Jews were taken to Babylon, the prophet Daniel was amongst them. The prophet Daniel showed the king of Babylon who the true God was by demonstrating it on more than one occasion and it was the same God of Abraham.

I think the branch you are sitting on just broke.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Fraudfinder

During the time when the Jews were taken to Babylon, the prophet Daniel was amongst them. The prophet Daniel showed the king of Babylon who the true God was by demonstrating it on more than one occasion and it was the same God of Abraham.

Yes, and Neuchadnezzar was a worshiper of himself, wasn't he? How did he know what the Son of Man was in that fiery furnace?

Where did his comprehension come from if Daniel had not used that term before? Oh, Nebuchadnezzar knew what the Son of Man was, without Daniel telling him.

Nope, the branch is still holding. And I think you haven't investigated any time into the history of the very religion you believe in. Let me ask you this, why does the Bible say "God is our SUN and our shield"? Why does the Bible say "The SUN of righteousness will arise with healing in his wings", when that Sun of righteousness symbol was very well-known to both the Egyptians AND Zoroastrians?

Cyrus and Darius were Zoroastrians who worshiped Ahura Mazda, and yet, doesn't Cyrus say "the god of heaven has made me king over all the earth" and then gave Nehemiah the letter of permission to rebuild the walls of Jersualem? Let's see here, Cyrus was not Jewish, but here is what the Bible says about him...

2 Chronicles 36:23 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the Lord God of heaven given me; and he hath charged me to build him an house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? The Lord his God be with him, and let him go up.
Whoa, wait a second, a non-Jew who was Persian in Babylon and worshiped Ahura Mazda, makes the statement that the Hebrew writers make no difference in distinction between Yaweh and Ahura Mazda. And on top of that, both Yaweh and El, are found in earlier Ugaritic texts.

Yes, the Canaanites worshiped Yaweh before the Bible was even written. So where did the prophets come from?

Cyrus was a Babylonian Zororastrian, who worshiped Ahura Mazda, that the prophets of the Bible make no difference in distinction as being another god. And the Sun of Righteousness symbol of Ahura Mazda is the exact same symbol of Malachi.

Tell me about that branch again.

edit on 11/19/2013 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

@FraudFinder

Would it overthrow your faith to learn all of this? If that's the case, then you probably should not investigate much into the history.

Me, on the other hand, my faith in God is built even stronger learning all of this. I know that God has revealed Himself throughout history to all people in all places. And how does Jesus offer salvation to all men, if Jesus only preached in one place for 3 1/2 years?

Didn't his own disciple John tell us that there was not enough ink or paper to write all of the things Jesus did? And didn't Jesus Himself say that He sheep of another fold? Who are these sheep and where is this fold at?

Us, today? You and I are all these sheep of another fold?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

WarminIndy

Fraudfinder

Yes, and Neuchadnezzar was a worshiper of himself, wasn't he? How did he know what the Son of Man was in that fiery furnace?

Where did his comprehension come from if Daniel had not used that term before? Oh, Nebuchadnezzar knew what the Son of Man was, without Daniel telling him.

Nope, the branch is still holding. And I think you haven't investigated any time into the history of the very religion you believe in. Let me ask you this, why does the Bible say "God is our SUN and our shield"? Why does the Bible say "The SUN of righteousness will arise with healing in his wings", when that Sun of righteousness symbol was very well-known to both the Egyptians AND Zoroastrians?

Cyrus and Darius were Zoroastrians who worshiped Ahura Mazda, and yet, doesn't Cyrus say "the god of heaven has made me king over all the earth" and then gave Nehemiah the letter of permission to rebuild the walls of Jersualem? Let's see here, Cyrus was not Jewish, but here is what the Bible says about him...

2 Chronicles 36:23 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the Lord God of heaven given me; and he hath charged me to build him an house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? The Lord his God be with him, and let him go up.
Whoa, wait a second, a non-Jew who was Persian in Babylon and worshiped Ahura Mazda, makes the statement that the Hebrew writers make no difference in distinction between Yaweh and Ahura Mazda. And on top of that, both Yaweh and El, are found in earlier Ugaritic texts.

Yes, the Canaanites worshiped Yaweh before the Bible was even written. So where did the prophets come from?

Cyrus was a Babylonian Zororastrian, who worshiped Ahura Mazda, that the prophets of the Bible make no difference in distinction as being another god. And the Sun of Righteousness symbol of Ahura Mazda is the exact same symbol of Malachi.

Tell me about that branch again.

You need to learn how to spell it is not SUN but SON.

There are so many mistakes in your post I really don't want to answer them because it would take a hour of typing. BUT lets gets a few things straight...... the Canaanites did NOT worship Yahweh. They worshiped many gods including Moloch. Yahweh gave instructions to Joshua to destroy the Canaanites due to their false worship which included sacrificing their children.

Canaanites = today Philistines

Get your facts straight. Soon maybe this evening I will write the paper so you can better understand.

BTW the branch broke off and you landed hard.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I sold my soul to Satan when I was around the age 13.(yes literally)

There was no ''ritual'', nor anything taken from ''book of whoever''.

But I remember that it felt right, and when I did it I was filled with love.

After that event a lot of interesting things has happened to my life. In fact, I'm in a position where I grow loads of fame which has a stressful in-pact on my life.(have you ever had that feeling that everything is going so fast that you realize stuff that happened for 3 weeks ago first now?!)

I don't see this figure Satan as a biblical character or a person. More of what he really resembles; You have the right to do anything you want with your own world, if it doesn't impact another. There is much more! What I've also find interesting, by only following these is that I am also a lot more positive in life, I spread joy and I have no enemies.... Many friends! I am seen as a 'public voice' and also 'the light in the dark'.

Now there is much more in this story which will make your jaw drop but I will spare whoever you are that pain.

''To see true light, you most first go into true darkness'' - me

edit on 19-11-2013 by Consummatum666Est because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2013 by Consummatum666Est because: added a lovely citation

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Consummatum666Est

There was no ''ritual'', nor anything taken from ''book of whoever''.

But I remember that it felt right, and when I did it I was filled with love.

After that event a lot of interesting things has happened to my life. In fact, I'm in a position where I grow loads of fame which has a stressful in-pact on my life.(have you ever had that feeling that everything is going so fast that you realize stuff that happened for 3 weeks ago first now?!)

I don't see this figure Satan as a biblical character or a person. More of what he really resembles; You have the right to do anything you want with your own world, if it doesn't impact another. There is much more! What I've also find interesting, by only following these is that I am also a lot more positive in life, I spread joy and I have no enemies.... Many friends! I am seen as a 'public voice' and also 'the light in the dark'.

Now there is much more in this story which will make your jaw drop but I will spare whoever you are that pain.

''To see true light, you most first go into true darkness'' - me

edit on 19-11-2013 by Consummatum666Est because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2013 by Consummatum666Est because: added a lovely citation

Please tell me more about your experience with Satan.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

I think you better get your facts straight...

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

That's the KJV.

What you have said, is an inserted sermon that changed the word. Because some preacher said it really means Son instead of Sun, then they didn't say the verse right.

And you better get the understand that Yaweh was served by the Canaanites. This is historically proven in the Ugaritic texts.

Yaweh and Ugaritic Texts

I even gave you a link to a school of Theology.

So who has their facts wrong, again?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

As a lifetime musician...I certainly didn't forget about them all! I thought Robert Johnson was a poignant one though. The others had some talent to begin with...whereas Robert was known, ridiculed and admonished while being laughed at...for having none at all.

I feel that if anyone who went from zero to 100 as a no-talent to superstar lifetime legend and musical style originator (Delta Blues-slide guitar)...it was Robert Johnson.

And though he denies it after owning and living in Aleister Crowleys estate on Loc Ness Scotland...there is some question as to whether or not Jimmy Page of Led Zepplin sold his.

Thanks very much for the reply! MS

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

violet
Judas was a traitor, the 13th deciple of Jesus. Likely where the number 13 comes into play in the occult. So I suppose it was seen as him siding with the devil.

Nice to meet you violet flame. The interesting thing about the number 13 is that is reviled as unlucky. Friday the 13th was the day the templars were murdered in france by the Pope Urban (lands taken away fled to Scotland). Always 12, planets in the solar system, number of deciples, months in the year 12 universes (ours being one of) 13 is avoided because there was a creator of such things the IAM (The Absolutum) was the 13th being in all of this as the original creator. We apparently are not suppose to think about this being AT ALL.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
WarminIndy
arpgme

WarminIndy
Shamash is the sun god of Akkadia, but the name is also borrowed into Judaism, it is the middle candle of the menorah. The word shemesh is also used as the sun. It is also spelled Shamash. What I think is this, as religion came from an original source and migrated across Mesopotamia with people, that the belief in one God is very evident in ancient sources, but people began extracting attributes and giving those attributes names and personalities.

Ra was also the sun god of the Egyptians, and when the Hebrew were staying with them in questionable BC times certainly had to have had knowledge of this worship (contrary to opinion) they were the guests of the Egyptians and were never captive slaves. The whole story of this is just not true; the Jews were always a nomadic people getting themselves into trouble wherever they went (information existing regarding what Moses actually stole from them is remarkable).

WarminIndy
Here is the Great Hymn to Shamash, and tell me if it does not sound like some of the Psalms.

Those Sumarians; you would almost think they time traveled and inserted traveling prophets, I see Mohammed, Jesus in these writings. It does resonate as Psalms.

WarminIndy
I am going to go out on a limb here, and say Shamash is the same God known to the Jews when they were in Babylon.

Shamash would have been a pagan god to them (before Moses decided to put a monkey wrench in worshiping different dieties) (didnt work for Egyptians, Aton vs Amun), they went back to paganism. Your limb seems fine.
edit on 19-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
mysterioustranger

mysterioustranger
As a lifetime musician...I certainly didn't forget about them all! I thought Robert Johnson was a poignant one though. The others had some talent to begin with...whereas Robert was known, ridiculed and admonished while being laughed at...for having none at all. I feel that if anyone who went from zero to 100 as a no-talent to superstar lifetime legend and musical style originator (Delta Blues-slide guitar)...it was Robert Johnson.

Two more to add in the wake of Johnson; Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Miles Davis. Is there an actual price to pay to Satan for fame and riches? Elvis tried to outmanoeur the Devil by his philanthropic deeds and FAILED regardless.

mysterioustranger
And though he denies it after owning and living in Aleister Crowleys estate on Loc Ness Scotland...there is some question as to whether or not Jimmy Page of Led Zepplin sold his.

Your not going to believe me but in my initial reply to you pages back I was wanting so terribly to mention Jimmy Page as part of the Satan club. I neglected to add Keith Richards as well (out of hand now). I always saw the Rolling Stones as the Antichrist to the Beatles Kumbiaya 'Buddhist/Hindi love mongers'. Someone must have seen that very strange occurance of musical history and the oddity other than I. Entertainers sucume to drugs and alchohol, is that what the fates toll for success; manipulated/puppet stringed with dire dramatic substance abuse? John Bonham, a grownup filthy rich man falls off of a barstool stone cold dead (16 shots in one hour) of alchohol poisening? How does this happen reasonably, I hear his son is now playing with the reserrected LedZ of old. Saw Jack White in a documentary with Jimmy Page and U2s lead guitarist (hoping to steal guitar lick knowhows from them). It was interesting seeing 3 different generations of genious finger picking interact and play together.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Fraudfinder
Consummatum666Est

Consummatum
There was no ''ritual'', nor anything taken from ''book of whoever''. But I remember that it felt right, and when I did it I was filled with love. After that event a lot of interesting things has happened to my life. In fact, I'm in a position where I grow loads of fame which has a stressful in-pact on my life.(have you ever had that feeling that everything is going so fast that you realize stuff that happened for 3 weeks ago first now?!)

Is your point to reel in naysayers or persons finding you may be an anomoly to march step traditions? Because Im all ears here. There is no way you would have felt 'love from a Satanic Entity', for them; its fingernails on a chalkboard/a horrible scratchy frequency they cannot stand. Do you have a tail? (this is not a joke) I heard Viggo Mortensen had one. Time is speeding up for everyone not just you so that notion doesnt fly. Meanwhile; why not explain (you have a least 2 of us interested) sorry, cant spell your name out as you do it has bad JOO JOO vibes. 2-1=0-1. There all better now.

consummatum

You havent experienced it as a demon yet (good luck with that first interaction when it takes YOUR heart out of ITS OWN chest and eats it right in front of you) cameras are rolling I hope. It is impossible to spread joy through hatred fear ending in darkness (each to its own all/every individual experience is allowed; isnt GOD wonderful and proves its supremacy everyday)(its benevolence).

consummatum
Now there is much more in this story which will make your jaw drop but I will spare whoever you are that pain.''To see true light, you most first go into true darkness''.

Im dieing to hear more, are you dieing to tell? Ive seen the dark and the trickery, I came out of it intact.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Whoever is romanticizing this as a rebel response to controllers, is literally making light of torturous murders.

What is happening, from days of old, is an actual system for lowering earth's frequency, portalling in lower frequency souls, ruining the progression and ascension of Is Ra El or the awakening process, the graduation ceremonies of many here, its an all out method of slavery and attempts to entrap and enslave souls, dump karma on them for the actions of the elite and corporations, its in the bible under the passage of the sensitive woman and her sensitive tootsie who can't touch the ground without bruising. Mind you, she seems to be missing a SENSITIVE HEART, the true meaning of that word. This passage of laying seige to Is ra el, the inner seekers, and awakening, is literally put there for the elites and those seeking power/wisdom (sick wisdom) and domination. And it involves draco cannabolizing. Hidden in all this are evil rituals for Blood. Which in the hands of the renegades who formed these ancient bodies of knowledge (most of whom are already captured and/or escaped to other systems altogether to avoid their capture), was a polluting of the higher knowledge of blood which is off limits has nothing to do with sacrifice or torture and they don't prolongue their lives this way.

And I guess this is probably relating to the times I've been shown being a part of this arrest team for the corrupt ones here, we went to the UK first in the visions. I guess renegades are going to be rounded up again.

Just sickening to be so screwed in the head and to seal your own way back home off into a hellish nightmare zone of reliving what you put others through. Just picture it and run, never harm anyone ever never harm, never ever harm another person because your own soul does not let you off the hook, you must live through it, over and over. Do not harm. Never harm. The harm you do is self inflicted.

White washing the hills have eyes, is unbelievable.

The wisdom is dross.

Another way of saying that is here, the dandelion song, the words are very much alike.

I really like Michael Tsarion's work!

AOM 47

Some may see this as "what the hell", the words in the first song, can't be chained to a life with nothing gained, but nothing lost. WHAT A LOSS.

And do you think nothing gained?

What crapola!

Most aren't coming back here unless by choice to help someone. Its a big gain for most.

This isn't about gain or risking it all, even loss for growth.....this growth is nothing, its not real. Its horrendous loss.

And it not growth anyone would murder for: ITS POWER. What a loss!

edit to add: there is something very erroneous in the concept of dandelion song. The real message in a dandelion is we are all starseeds. One could sing this song partly as a starseed song except for some wording and especially the last part. Wonder what these asshats think they gain when they ritually torture a starseed? Hmmm... they're not getting HOME and progression, they don't steal another's lessons or life, so wonder what they're doing.

All they end up doing is creating trauma murder for earth's vibration.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Unity_99

Unity_99
Whoever is romanticizing this as a rebel response to controllers, is literally making light of torturous murders.
What is happening, from days of old, is an actual system for lowering earth's frequency, portalling in lower frequency souls, ruining the progression and ascension of Is Ra El or the awakening process,

You need to take a breath and punctuate (hard to edit). Im surprised someone of this low frequency was born and lived. Seriously, Earth is vibrating at such rate to not allow this type of anomoly. Oh this person is over 13, that explains why it wasnt a still birth (not to be unkind hope you understand). The frequency lowering attempts have never stopped, there is always somewhere on this planet the Evil ones can exact their handiwork. Forget the world wars, now its the middle east and WAS Rwanda, (african states). Its a battle with these fiends. No one if they understood Karma would reasonably accept this constant sticky ugly mess of human emotion (strife, starvation, senseless murder).

Unity_99
the graduation ceremonies of many here, its an all out method of slavery and attempts to entrap and enslave souls, dump karma on them for the actions of the elite and corporations, its in the bible under the passage of the sensitive woman and her sensitive tootsie who can't touch the ground without bruising. Mind you, she seems to be missing a SENSITIVE HEART, the true meaning of that word. This passage of laying seige to Is ra el, the inner seekers, and awakening, is literally put there for the elites and those seeking power/wisdom (sick wisdom) and domination.

We know who the power brokers are and why they are in power; the Vrill society knew this as well, something is happening right before our eyes behind the scenes so to speak. Is there anything to do about it; other than what I do as an individual that has achieved enlightment? Yes, and I have in my small diabolically humorous way.

Unity_99
And it involves draco cannabolizing. Hidden in all this are evil rituals for Blood. Which in the hands of the renegades who formed these ancient bodies of knowledge (most of whom are already captured and/or escaped to other systems altogether to avoid their capture), was a polluting of the higher knowledge of blood which is off limits has nothing to do with sacrifice or torture and they don't prolongue their lives this way.

Have you ever had a blood sacrifice performed upon you by the unseen? I have. I was told the washing of the blood down a 21st century plumbing system was symbolic of washing all blood sins before/a purification ritual for human whom blood was spilt for NOTHING.

Unity_99
And I guess this is probably relating to the times I've been shown being a part of this arrest team for the corrupt ones here, we went to the UK first in the visions. I guess renegades are going to be rounded up again. Just sickening to be so screwed in the head and to seal your own way back home off into a hellish nightmare zone of reliving what you put others through. Just picture it and run, never harm anyone ever never harm, never ever harm another person because your own soul does not let you off the hook, you must live through it, over and over. Do not harm. Never harm. The harm you do is self inflicted.

NEVER to do harm EVER.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

WarminIndy
reply to post by Fraudfinder

I think you better get your facts straight...

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

That's the KJV.

What you have said, is an inserted sermon that changed the word. Because some preacher said it really means Son instead of Sun, then they didn't say the verse right.

And you better get the understand that Yaweh was served by the Canaanites. This is historically proven in the Ugaritic texts.

Yaweh and Ugaritic Texts

I even gave you a link to a school of Theology.

So who has their facts wrong, again?

The school of theology that you state is unaccredited, and there is difficulty transferring any of thier work to another institution.

Why do you use an unaccredited theology school to make your point? And their teachings are very vague.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Fraudfinder
Consummatum666Est

Consummatum
There was no ''ritual'', nor anything taken from ''book of whoever''. But I remember that it felt right, and when I did it I was filled with love. After that event a lot of interesting things has happened to my life. In fact, I'm in a position where I grow loads of fame which has a stressful in-pact on my life.(have you ever had that feeling that everything is going so fast that you realize stuff that happened for 3 weeks ago first now?!)

Is your point to reel in naysayers or persons finding you may be an anomoly to march step traditions? Because Im all ears here. There is no way you would have felt 'love from a Satanic Entity', for them; its fingernails on a chalkboard/a horrible scratchy frequency they cannot stand. Do you have a tail? (this is not a joke) I heard Viggo Mortensen had one. Time is speeding up for everyone not just you so that notion doesnt fly. Meanwhile; why not explain (you have a least 2 of us interested) sorry, cant spell your name out as you do it has bad JOO JOO vibes. 2-1=0-1. There all better now.

consummatum

You havent experienced it as a demon yet (good luck with that first interaction when it takes YOUR heart out of ITS OWN chest and eats it right in front of you) cameras are rolling I hope. It is impossible to spread joy through hatred fear ending in darkness (each to its own all/every individual experience is allowed; isnt GOD wonderful and proves its supremacy everyday)(its benevolence).

consummatum
Now there is much more in this story which will make your jaw drop but I will spare whoever you are that pain.''To see true light, you most first go into true darkness''.

Im dieing to hear more, are you dieing to tell? Ive seen the dark and the trickery, I came out of it intact.

vethumanbeing - Hello!

So many people believe Satan to be a lie and not real. This is one of Satan's many different plans. Thank you for stepping forward and revealing the truth! I thank God you were able to escape with your life.

Please click on link below. I think you will find the free pamphlet worthwhile.

www.dropbox.com...

This pamphlet will help you and others in fighting Satan and his demons.

Quick question: Do you know what SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) is or have you been involved with this? If so you may need help. Many SRA victims have multiple personalities and satanic handlers that need to be dealt with. If you are having issues with this please send me a message so we can keep this a private matter. I might be able to help you with this matter.

God bless you.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You need to take a breath and punctuate (hard to edit). Im surprised someone of this low frequency was born and lived. Seriously, Earth is vibrating at such rate to not allow this type of anomoly. Oh this person is over 13, that explains why it wasnt a still birth (not to be unkind hope you understand). The frequency lowering attempts have never stopped, there is always somewhere on this planet the Evil ones can exact their handiwork. Forget the world wars, now its the middle east and WAS Rwanda, (african states). Its a battle with these fiends. No one if they understood Karma would reasonably accept this constant sticky ugly mess of human emotion (strife, starvation, senseless murder).

Not sure at the meaning behind your words, my sentences come out right hemisphered due to chronic fatigue, it does a number on the structure or order part, but it enhances communication/contact and meditation for some reason. Not low frequency myself, but very much aware of the suffering that is going on on this planet, both humans and nature, dolphins and whales, and want it to end. It takes awareness, empathy, compassion. And the best way I can even think of more awakening is for groups of like minded people sending the force of Love, to the situation, and surrounding all those caught up in this delusion of power seeking (though some, are probably merely fractured, compartmentalized by lifelong generational abuse and so are not as culpable as some of those doing this), to bathe them all in love energy and ask for intercession for them and all the innocents.

We're to grow up here, and the very first principal of doing so, akin to parenting, is Serve and Protect, and we have to do that. It's all a responsibility being born here.

And talking about this is not lowering anyones frequency.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Have you been involved with the occult?

It sounds like you have and if so please keep the information classified/confidential and do not release it. No reason to pour gasoline on the fire.

If I am out at left field talking rubbish please ignore my comments.

Playing with low frequencies and blood letting is very dangerous. It is real and it attracts those we call evil spirits.

For safety reasons I will leave it at that.

God Bless.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Fraudfinder
vethumanbeing
Fraudfinder
Consummatum666Est

veteranhumanbeing
You havent experienced it as a demon yet (good luck with that first interaction when it takes YOUR heart out of ITS OWN chest and eats it right in front of you) cameras are rolling I hope. It is impossible to spread joy through hatred fear ending in darkness (each to its own all/every individual experience is allowed; isnt GOD wonderful and proves its supremacy everyday)(through its benevolence).

consummatum

veteranhumanbeing

FraudFinder
vethumanbeing - Hello!
So many people believe Satan to be a lie and not real. This is one of Satan's many different plans. Thank you for stepping forward and revealing the truth! I thank God you were able to escape with your life.

Im not so sure of that BUT WAIT a second; people fear evil and attach it a name; and you are thinking about something I hadnt contemplated. Evil is a human thoughtform, if Satan could convince the human 'all is well within your digressions' YOU ARE FORGIVEN, just get to the next confessional and a POST HASTE meeting with your Priest! would be diabolically effective. Guess weve seen That Before (hundreds of years worth of sanctimonious BlackMail). Meeting the 'dark one' ? Outsmarted it at every turn (it does not understand the fundimental concepts of humor, (irony, satire, sarcasm, sardonism).

FraudFinder
Please click on link below. I think you will find the free pamphlet worthwhile. www.dropbox.com...
This pamphlet will help you and others in fighting Satan and his demons.

Thankyou for this link as it may as well help others.

Fraudfinder
Quick question: Do you know what SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) is or have you been involved with this? If so you may need help. Many SRA victims have multiple personalities and satanic handlers that need to be dealt with. If you are having issues with this please send me a message so we can keep this a private matter. I might be able to help you with this matter.

No, but Ive read about these abuses, sacrificed children (literally) animals and so forth. I have no issues or personal experiences with this type of thing other than the rebuking of on a deeply moral level. Ive seen IT that thing, and delt with it. This was a "hey, this person has direct access to the IAM, it is only fair we get a crack at it/him/her as well". That was the deal and I fully was aware of what was to happen. Daniel Webster was my Lawyer . Hard to believe of course but it happened. Small scale one human defends itself/existance against or to God/Satan representing the whole of humanity. It wasnt easy.
God bless you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join