It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone sold their soul to the devil? (some questions)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That whole idea of control versus freedom, is ass over backwards. God gives us freedom to grow up. EVIL, the dark side, the Love of Power side is all about fascism and control.

Two vortexes, one is the pyramid, draco, the few feeding off of and devouring the many energies, a system of true scarsity and power to the few at the top, the hellzones or winterlands.

The challice, inverted pyramid, Mother's womb even, Sophia, Christ, all the intercessors, who guide us home, is about the Equality, empowerment of all, progression and soul growth of all, infinite abundance and Love. Freely chosen. We are not ONE but Infinite One's, interconnected, yes, of like mind and spirit, as we grow up but infinitely unique and individual.

I don't know what koolaid you've been sold but the one who is a Controller is not God/Goodness.

Of course the Sumar legends are about ETs, not the Infinite Consciousness. They're just like us, different sizes of soul orbs, but in this universe you're either a person, like we are, or you're a virus/toaster/catalyst/ai, without a personhood or any feelings whatsoever, so akin to entering a movie or game in progress. (not sure what every et is, maybe some of them are AI?)

So the whole enki/enlil thing has nothing to do with Goodness/God/Mom/Dad and our Home.
edit on 18-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

WarminIndy

arpgme
reply to post by WarminIndy

You said he was a Satanist but didn't sell his soul. Maybe God was punishing him to come back. Why would Satan scare someone away knowing that it Will make them change their mind about selling their soul?

He is a Celtic Pagan now, not a Christian.

Still his free-will to be Celtic Pagan, but not after years of terrible things for him. And once Satan has you convinced completely, there is no scaring away.

After the incidents he had, he knows what it was. And what do you think about "blood oaths", that Satanists take placing it on their children? God wasn't punishing him, the dark force is a dark force for a reason, it is evil and they know this very well.

You can't handle what is required in Satanism, if you have a conscience. Yes, there are spirit beings brought through who make you believe they do your will, but that's the manipulation of your mind. Already they have whispered to you, making it seem like you will have fame and riches and pleasure in this life, if you could just suffer a little after. And that suffering is not little. You didn't think of it on your own, but you listened, against people who told you that it is dangerous.

Do it if you want, that's your choice, but remember, we told you so. I am sure others on here have told you it's no problem, it's all fun and games, they know what it is about. You give your free will to Satan, that's what it is about.
ooooo i thought this thread was about santa its satan the places you get to with dyslexia

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
AthlonSavage
reply to post by vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing
I want to enlighten you in the way you say
Is your truth; and not asuaged
Your truth is a distance noted regailed
Satan a thoughtform only imagined

God (as human) allows all things
Including ideas of selfdome/diety
What else Is there to be remembered
(A God forgotten by my own SELVES born).

AthlonSavage
Jesus wept because he realised there was no God.

Oh yes he certainly did; and this betrayal is still resonating, the trickery involved (using him as a sacrifical 2 legged goat/lamb HUMAN). He didnt just weep, he cried out on the torture device cross "MY WOUNDS WILL BE KEPT OPEN BY THOSE THAT DEFAME ME" meaning he experienced a total betrayal; those that tricked him into this debacle are responsible for all "IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY" bloodshed to follow; and was he ever right in this prediction. I feel for the man. Does he rest? NO HES still very angry as this was to be an 'individual seeking of the kingdom' not a forced Kingship of denominations--Paul (taking over not even of the time of Christs living) being the first offender in creating the Greek Orthodoxy.
edit on 18-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Oh yes he certainly did; and this betrayal is still resonating, the trickery involved (using him as a sacrifical 2 legged goat/lamb HUMAN). He didnt just weep, he cried out on the torture device cross "MY WOUNDS WILL BE KEPT OPEN BY THOSE THAT DEFAME ME" meaning those that tricked him into this debacle are responsible for all "IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY" bloodshed to follow; and was he ever right in this prediction. I feel for the man. Does he rest? NO HES VERY ANGRY.

Jesus ate his last supper a long time ago. Its people like you that wont let him rest now.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
AthlonSavage

vethumandiety
Oh yes he certainly did; and this betrayal is still resonating, the trickery involved (using him as a sacrifical 2 legged goat/lamb HUMAN). He didnt just weep, he cried out on the torture device cross "MY WOUNDS WILL BE KEPT OPEN BY THOSE THAT DEFAME ME" meaning those that tricked him into this debacle are responsible for all "IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY" bloodshed to follow; and was he ever right in this prediction. I feel for the man. Does he rest? NO HES VERY ANGRY.

AlthonSavage
Jesus ate his last supper a long time ago. Its people like you that wont let him rest now.

People like me? You catagorise me with others and what boxes do I/we fit into exactly? You stated Satan and God were a fallacy why are you not also including the prophets, John the Babtist, Jesus (lets expand the arguement) Mohammed, Siddhartha, Confusious et.al. Have you ever entertained the idea you CAN speak to those eternal beings; I do all of the time because I realise all things are possible because IAM and do not hold confined limits on possibles. You should hear the rants.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
geobro
arpgme

giobro
ooooo i thought this thread was about santa its satan the places you get to with dyslexia

Im am so tired of you snarkies; post two lines and abandon the thread, trying to egobased/balls derail; and these people are applauded with stars. They add no content whatsoever and are blatant distractions. OOOOO I thought the thread was about the Easter Friging Bunny, "innocently; how did I wind up here, I was looking for the fuzzy furry WAY off topic, toothfairy content". And that goes for you AlthonSavage as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Have you ever entertained the idea you CAN speak to those eternal beings; I do all of the time because I realise all things are possible because IAM and do not hold confined limits on possibles. You should hear the rants.

Are you saying you hear voices in your head that are talking to you?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
geobro
arpgme

giobro

Im am so tired of you snarkies; post two lines and abandon the thread, trying to egobased/balls derail; and these people are applauded with stars. They add no content whatsoever and are blatant distractions. OOOOO I thought the thread was about the Easter Friging Bunny, "innocently; how did I wind up here, I was looking for the fuzzy furry WAY off topic, toothfairy content". And that goes for you AlthonSavage as well.

mmm only trying to make light of a very dark and deep subject and bumping this for later .

but then again bohoo bahaa

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
AthlonSavage

veteranhumanbeing
Have you ever entertained the idea you CAN speak to those eternal beings; I do all of the time because I realise all things are possible because IAM and do not hold confined limits on possibles. You should hear the rants.

AthlonSavage
Are you saying you hear voices in your head that are talking to you?

Are you saying I dont? and want me to quantify/qualify them, I have pages upon pages of script 1200 or so enough to make 3 bibles of original transcriptions (new epistles of the truth).

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
geobro
vethumanbeing
geobro
arpgme

giobro

vethumanbeing

giobro
mmm only trying to make light of a very dark and deep subject and bumping this for later . but then again bohoo bahaa

You just made my point, one line and one half promising better things to come from your mindspace. You have no idea the direness of such things spoken immediately do you? Bump or bounce (it can obviously wait as far as you are concerned--forgotten).

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Are you saying I dont? and want me to quantify/qualify them, I have pages upon pages of script 1200 or so enough to make 3 bibles of original transcriptions (new epistles of the truth).

If your such a new age prophet with all this arcane knowledge why don't you stop hiding behind Ats create your own website and share it with world, if the information is so important.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

You'd better hope for your sake that God has a sense of humor, and deep mercy.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
NewAgeMan
AthlonSavage

vethumanbeing

AlthonSavage

NewAgeMan
You'd better hope for your sake that God has a sense of humor, and deep mercy.

Oh NAM; IT does and has much mercy, you have no idea the depth of its understanding of irony, sardonisim, satire. It created the human; so the human in 3D employees/exhibits all of Gods constituant thought processes (just is unaware). Why do people not understand this, there is a smarter than the average bear living and watching in the woods ready to steal your human perishables Pic-Nic-Basket contents. YOGI!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

My contention is that you fantasise of being a modern day prophet but couldn't cut it, as there is much competition out there so your fall back is too preach on Ats. which is ok, its a forum and better than nothing.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
AthlonSavage

VETnewageprophet

AthlonSavageDiscovererOF
If your such a new age prophet with all this arcane knowledge why don't you stop hiding behind Ats create your own website and share it with world, if the information is so important.

I never called myself that (a prophet), it is up to those such as you to define me as being what you percieve me to be. Arcane knowledge means what to you "hidden, archaic, lost knowledge revealed"? Nobody hides behind ATS. This is Top Secret Stuff and a perfect forum or FIT for me and 100s of thousands of others inclusive (yourself as a member). No complaints so far from the boardroom. New Age you think IAM? You are good at catagorizing but I wouldnt take that leap as is antiquated and 'tired from silly misunderstood repetitions of NON SUCH'.
Do you want to be my John the Babtist? is that what this is all about?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If you have written down all these biblical texts from your inner voice conversations where are they? I think you are all talk.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
AthlonSavage

AthlonSavage
My contention is that you fantasise of being a modern day prophet but couldn't cut it, as there is much competition out there so your fall back is too preach on Ats. which is ok, its a forum and better than nothing.

No contentions required at all. No fantasy either. Modern day is just the time period current. What would cut what mustard. I had no idea there was competition out there as I have no idea what they are competing for; audiences? I dont preach at all, never really read or studied scripture; only use holy books as Oracles to answer questions. Do you have one?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The lost prophet.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
AthlonSavage

Do you want to be my John the Baptist? is that what this is all about?

When it happens, and we're thrown off balance for the full body immersion plunge, it IS into an ocean both of ignorance, washing away and dissolved, and truth, as we leave all ignorance behind us in the watery tomb and emerge with abrupt suddenness into the resurrection life while accepting the spirit of truth and life as our future guide.

It's a proclamation before the community of one's faith in Jesus Christ, in sympathetic, harmonious connection with his death and resurrection.

Point being that ignorant people, people just like you and I (even Peter denied him three times) and people like AthlonSavage, the persecutors and crucifiers, were also intimately involved so it's not outside the realm of conceivable that he could be your own personal John the Baptist even in spite of his intentionality towards you (to him he might have thought that you were just fighting in water and it was a drowning attempt on his part).

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
AthlonSavage

AthlonSavage
If you have written down all these biblical texts from your inner voice conversations where are they? I think you are all talk.

They are on a table about 15 feet from where Im sitting in tablet notebook form (spiral) black ink inscribed 6 done working on the 7th. Not biblical at all more of the type of correcting falsehood. 1200 pages so far. Im not all the talk, THE volunteered contributors are the ones speaking; Im just the interpretor and INTERJECTOR OF JOKES and Questions (they/it find this very funny BTW your asking), not so much when huge arguements occure and I have pointed backlash. Its a back and forth thing you see; I ask they answer.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join