It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone sold their soul to the devil? (some questions)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

1200 pages huh, wow....that's all I can say

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
AthlonSavage

veteranhumanbeing
Have you ever entertained the idea you CAN speak to those eternal beings; I do all of the time because I realise all things are possible because IAM and do not hold confined limits on possibles. You should hear the rants.

AthlonSavage
Are you saying you hear voices in your head that are talking to you?

Are you saying I dont? and want me to quantify/qualify them, I have pages upon pages of script 1200 or so enough to make 3 bibles of original transcriptions (new epistles of the truth).

Wow, so you have like a religious manifesto?

Hmmm, interesting. That's all I want to say.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

He should probably consider publishing at this point.

Knowing his sense of humor it could make for a great read. Hopefully it will make sense and be rational.

As to the cups of wrath warning at the end of the Bible, knowing VHB and Jesus Christ, he'll be ok. After all it's the thought that counts.

Just be prepared to be pleasantly surprised VHB, if when you meet God he's something you'd never expected and for which there may not be a single totally accurate rendering in your entire tome.

Often we can be persuaded to write a book ABOUT God as the last line of defense against having an authentic relationship with God. It's something that comes up in C.S. Lewis' "The Screwtape Letters".

Not trying to give you a hard time mind you, VHB, just pointing things out from a third party perspective who also tries to listen to the leadings of the spirit.

Best Regards, and with Christian Brotherly Love,

NAM aka Bob

edit on 18-11-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

vethumanbeing
AthlonSavage

Do you want to be my John the Baptist? is that what this is all about?

When it happens, and we're thrown off balance for the full body immersion plunge, it IS into an ocean both of ignorance, washing away and dissolved, and truth, as we leave all ignorance behind us in the watery tomb and emerge with abrupt suddenness into the resurrection life while accepting the spirit of truth and life as our future guide.

It's a proclamation before the community of one's faith in Jesus Christ, in sympathetic, harmonious connection with his death and resurrection.

Point being that ignorant people, people just like you and I (even Peter denied him three times) and people like AthlonSavage, the persecutors and crucifiers, were also intimately involved so it's not outside the realm of conceivable that he could be your own personal John the Baptist even in spite of his intentionality towards you (to him he might have thought that you were just fighting in water and it was a drowning attempt on his part).

This deserved a star for humor..

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
AthlonSavage

AthlonSavage
1200 pages huh, wow....that's all I can say

Which equates to a lot of vowels and consonants, punctuation inclusive to AND complete sentence structures that equate to and actually translate/describe FULL thoughtforms. WOW INDEED. Do you have a question needing answering? Everyone is on pins and needles.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Oh im certain your scrolls are just a product of your imagination, and you will just invent any answer to any question I can think off. Which individual holds the soul of Isis today? Im laughing at what answer you will concoct.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

An AMA! Fun!

Do you believe in "heaven" and an afterlife, beyond mere reincarnation?

Is Jesus still alive, and if so where does he live is it only in us via "Christ consciousness"? or can he reside independently and in a self-sustained manner that is beyond us, however much his love may reach us where we are?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Which individual holds the soul of Isis today? Im laughing at what answer you will concoct.

This is fun. Can I answer..?

The "Statue of Liberty"?

I realize it's hollow of course and that nothing is really embodied there.

Anti-Catholics might say Mary mother of Jesus as the Queen of Heaven, but that's not very nice.

link   

AthlonSavage

Are you saying I dont? and want me to quantify/qualify them, I have pages upon pages of script 1200 or so enough to make 3 bibles of original transcriptions (new epistles of the truth).

If your such a new age prophet with all this arcane knowledge why don't you stop hiding behind Ats create your own website and share it with world, if the information is so important.

WarminIndy wouldn't even make such a claim. I know a lot, but not that much. Vethumanbeing has freedom of religious expression, and I for one am interested in hearing what the doctrines, tenets and creeds are of his new theology.

I am sure he has thought these over, and perhaps if he has a theology, then naturally someone out there would want to follow it, so I just want to know what it is before I consider thinking there is any merit to the claims of hearing voices.

But you made me think of a song, so here, this is for you.

link   
WarminIndy
vethumanbeing
AthlonSavage

veteranhumanbeing
Have you ever entertained the idea you CAN speak to those eternal beings; I do all of the time because I realise all things are possible because IAM and do not hold confined limits on possibles. You should hear the rants.

AthlonSavage
Are you saying you hear voices in your head that are talking to you?

vethumanbeing

warminindy
Wow, so you have like a religious manifesto?
Hmmm, interesting. That's all I want to say.

No; none what so ever THEN. I came into this enlightenment with no assumptions at all, never asked for it but was tasked to do something completely unrehearsed WITHOUT BIAS regarding the various religious manefestos (no true understanding of what they are/meant). Different story now certainly in groking truths hidden.
edit on 18-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

link   
Vet human has gone away to research the scrolls lol

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

AthlonSavage

Which individual holds the soul of Isis today? Im laughing at what answer you will concoct.

This is fun. Can I answer..?

The "Statue of Liberty"?

I realize it's hollow of course and that nothing is really embodied there.

Anti-Catholics might say Mary mother of Jesus as the Queen of Heaven, but that's not very nice.

umm, if Isis were and is a goddess, wouldn't SHE be holding her own soul? She is an eternal goddess, right? I mean, it's not like she died in Egypt, did she?

I never heard that Isis died, so she would still be holding her own soul.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

umm, if Isis were and is a goddess, wouldn't SHE be holding her own soul? She is an eternal goddess, right? I mean, it's not like she died in Egypt, did she?

cant answer your question I don't hear voices and write the sacred scrolls

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
AthlonSavage

AthlonSavage
Oh im certain your scrolls are just a product of your imagination, and you will just invent any answer to any question I can think off. Which individual holds the soul of Isis today? Im laughing at what answer you will concoct.

If so certain why ask a lame question to a delusional 'scroll maker' that will make up imaginary 3d unicorns for your pleasure? There is no single 'individual' holding the frequency of Isis. Its a combined body of thought existing as an ISIS IDEA a 'vibration' energy form fluctuating between differing individuals and TIME PERIODS, (living past or present) all hold it but transfer it one to another in tandom/randomness to keep its variation alive (growth prospects always a lookout for). Laughing right along with you.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

cant answer your question I don't hear voices and write the sacred scrolls

Let me check to see if Isis died...

Well, the omniscient Wikipedia (which we all know must be hailed as all-truth), says

Isis (Ancient Greek: Ἶσις, original Egyptian pronunciation more likely "Aset" or "Iset") is a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world. She was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans, the downtrodden, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats, and rulers.[1] Isis is often depicted as the mother of Horus, the hawk-headed god of war and protection (although in some traditions Horus's mother was Hathor). Isis is also known as protector of the dead and goddess of children.

Well, according to Wikipedia (or the person editing the article) claims she IS a goddess in ancient Egypt religious beliefs(we must be in a time-warp continuum) but she WAS a mother type figure, and she IS known as a protector.

So Isis must still be alive, somewhere.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If so certain why ask a lame question to a delusional 'scroll maker' that will make up imaginary 3d unicorns for your pleasure? There is no single 'individual' holding the frequency of Isis. Its a combined body of thought existing as an ISIS IDEA a 'vibration' energy form fluctuating between differing individuals, (living past or present) all hold it but transfer it one to another in tandom/randomness to keep its variation alive (growth prospects). Laughing right along with you.

any answer less convoluted and ambiguous as that wouldn't of done your justice living up to your reputation as a deliver of scroll oils...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
AthlonSavage

AthlonSavage

If so certain why ask a lame question to a delusional 'scroll maker' that will make up imaginary 3d unicorns for your pleasure? There is no single 'individual' holding the frequency of Isis. Its a combined body of thought existing as an ISIS IDEA a 'vibration' energy form fluctuating between differing individuals, (living past or present) all hold it but transfer it one to another in tandom/randomness to keep its variation alive (growth prospects). Laughing right along with you.

So you follow the Khemet system?

Or have you just borrowed one of the most famous goddesses, and believe you connect to her? What about Seshat, she's the goddess of wisdom. I would think you would like to connect to wisdom, it makes sense to connect with something that would enhance your understanding and knowledge.

But you are connected to the goddess of magic and fertility. So my advice, and probably Seshat might say the same thing...wear a condom when you practice Isis fertility magic.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Yes there's parts of the Bible that indicated that she died, called "The Queen of Heaven", let me go check..brb.

QUEEN OF HEAVEN

Jeremiah 7:18; 44:17-19

Attention has been drawn to this heathen goddess (see >Asherah). We pause here to show how Assyrian cult practices invaded God’s own precincts and by Jeremiah’s time became a flood. Even within the temple area the worship of heavenly bodies—sun, moon, planets and constellations—had been established. Ishtar, the planet Venus, appeared as the queen of heaven, who as morning star was goddess of war and as evening star was goddess of love and harlotry. This supposed queen was worshiped on the housetops of the city, and the whole family in every household was employed in the ritual of her worship—children would gather fuel, fathers would kindle the fires, and the women would knead the dough and make cakes to her honor. How deeply rooted this system of false worship was can be gathered from what the exiled Judeans in Egypt said to the prophet: “When we worshiped the queen of heaven we were prosperous, and when we turned to Jehovah he destroyed our nation, henceforth the good old queen for us!” How explicit is the second commandment, “Thou shalt have no other gods before me”! (Exodus 20:4, 5).

Is there a thing beneath the sun

That strives with Thee my heart to share?

Ah, tear it thence and reign alone,

The Lord of every motion there:

Then shall my heart from earth be free,

When it hath found repose in Thee.

www.biblegateway.com...

So strangely she didn't necessarily die, God just asked everyone to stop worshiping and feeding her.

Stranger still she is synonymous with Venus, the morning star of enlightenment, which Jesus is also referenced as being in The Revelation of John. She is also the Moon Goddess or the womb of life on Earth.

The Worship of Semiramis

Semiramis, who was both Nimrod's wife and Tammuz’ mother, was worshiped as the "mother of god" and a "fertility goddess" because she had to be extremely fertile to give birth to all the pagan incarnate gods that represented Nimrod. Where Nimrod is the "sun god", Semiramis is the "moon goddess'. She was worshiped throughout the world by each of the titles associated with Nimrod's worship, in addition to many titles unique to herself (see table below). For instance, the respective Greek and Roman names applied to the worship of Semiramis include: Aphrodite and Venus, the goddess of love; Artemis and Diana, the goddess of hunting and childbirth; Athena and Minerva, the goddess of crafts, war and wisdom; Demeter and Ceres, the goddess of growing things; Gaea and Terra, symbol of the fertile earth; Hera and Juno, the protector of marriage and women, who was the sister and wife of Zeus in Greek mythology, and the wife of Jupiter in Roman mythology; Hestia and Vesta, the goddess of the hearth; plus Rhea or Ops, who was wife and sister of the Greek horned-god Kronos.

Mother and Son Worship

Semiramis was initially included in the pagan Babylonian trinity as the holy spirit or seed of the divine son in his mother's womb. With time, however, the father Nimrod was practically overlooked and worshiped only as the god-incarnate son in his mother's arms. In other words, the father became invisible and was no longer worshiped, whereas, the mother with the god-incarnate son in her arms became the grand object of worship. Numerous Babylonian monuments show the goddess-mother Semiramis with her son in her arms. This worship of mother and child spread throughout the known world, and given different names in the various languages of the world. Ancient Germans worshipped the virgin Hertha with child in arms. Scandinavians called her Disa pictured with child. The Egyptian mother and child were worshiped as Isis with the infant Osiris or Horus seated on his mother's lap. In India, the mother and child were called Devaki and Krishna, and also Isi and Iswara as they are worshiped to this day. In Asia, they were known as Cybele and Deoius; in pagan Rome, as Fortuna and Jupiter-puer, or Jupiter, the boy; in Greece, as Ceres, the great mother with babe at her breast, or as Irene, the goddess of peace, with the boy Plutus in her arms.

The image of mother with child in her arms was so firmly entrenched in the pagan mind that after the time Christianity appeared on the scene in the fourth century, these statues and paintings were merely renamed and worshiped as the virgin Mary with her god-incarnate son Jesus. Thus, the pagan mother and child entered Christianity as the Roman Catholic worship of Mary with the infant Jesus. In fact, in Tibet, China, and Japan, Jesuit missionaries were astonished to find the counterpart of the madonna and child as devoutly worshiped as they were in Rome. Shing Moo, the holy mother in China was portrayed with a child in her arms and a glory around her, exactly as if she had been fashioned by Roman Catholic artisans.

aletheia.consultronix.com...

So she DOES bear a striking resemblance to Mary in RCC traditional worship/appeal, who didn't want to do away with the Goddess so in theory I guess she's still alive, and it's fair to assume that her son created a place in heaven for her as well, and it's very important in the Christian tradition that she not be put to shame, because through the fruit of her womb all things were made knew (virginal). "Behold woman (look mom) I make all things new!" (Jesus, while carrying the cross).

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hey guess what we've carried on this discussion while completely ignoring the thread title and topic, which is only appropriate.

Pay the devil no need, and he flees!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
AthlonSavage

veteranhumanbeing

AlthonSavage
any answer less convoluted and ambiguous as that wouldn't of done your justice living up to your reputation as a deliver of scroll oils...

You are a LINEAR THINKER, not available to anything abstract so in as you are STUCK in the muddiness of no mans land rutts and speed bump awareness. Isis is the embodiment of EARTH GAIA Mother Figure. You obviously do not hold its sacred frequency. Why should/would I answer such a simple question for you; do you not have the capacity to think it out? I GAVE YOU THE CLUE "GROWTH" that would translate as a mother profligator, wombisms. Id like another question.. if you will allow me to answer as the 'scroll writer as yet undiscovered'.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join