It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone sold their soul to the devil? (some questions)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There's a thread out here, That may or may not have some answers for you, on this topic.
How to sell your soul to the devil

I would rather deal with the devil than God or Jesus. Although, both, are as real as a herd of unicorns.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
arpgme
reply to post by WarminIndy

arpgme
I heard some popular celebrities sold their soul. If you sell it the dark force (Satan as some call it) it will use you for it's will but give you riches and a happy life in return.

That would be Scientology? They tithe just like the Mormans. What is useful to a Satan demi-God? Power over the human and what better way than to usurp the human soul. Victory over what exactly: does it claim the soul in/for eternity or just borrow it for the duration of this lifetime? I would imagine it would trick one into the deal (this sounds pretty good, power and riches for the duration). If God created all things to be allowed, Satan is brethren to us all, hes offering the easy way out of a ridiculous situation, if one were to believe there is No God then there is=No Satan. Cant be both. There is the other; if you (in realizing) what you are doing, have negotiated a contract willingly, you are fine. Its the trickery you must master, entering into the contract knowing exactly what you are doing/happening. All is allowed; just be on top of it because there is no foul.
edit on 16-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Really?

Since the title asked about selling one's soul and I replied that I do not know someone who sold their soul to the devil (dark force), my brother was a Satanist, but never said he sold his soul. But I know what his life was like then and what it is now that he is no longer a Satanist.

Yes, the push to suicide is great in Satanism. That's something you need to understand before you think about joining something.

If you think this is something easy to talk about, it is not. I have had to help my own brother get out of it. But I can tell you that it is way more destructive and dangerous than you imagine. Do you think his life got better in Satanism? No, it put him through hell and he lost his wife and daughter because of it. So don't think I'm ignorant about this. My brother had never sold his soul, but I imagine he came close. And I tell you from experience, don't ever think this dark force we call Satan, is any less evil, a rose by any other name smells the same.

I have talked with other Satanists, and this is not a game to them. Just because you think it's a game you can jump in and out of, no, it doesn't work that way. Just because we have given this dark force the name of Satan, does not mean the dark force is different to other faith systems. It's the same, with the same dangers and the same stealing of life.

If you never listen to anything else WarminIndy tells you, the dark force is no joke and no game. My brother still lives in nightmares because of it. And he has been out for 10 years, but it was no game.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by Rex282

If there is no free-will, then what happens if a person sells their soul to Satan to be against God?

You don't "have a soul" like you have a "head".You "are" a soul.A soul is a physical body that is alive and is a made alive by spirit.When the body dies the soul dies also(body and soul).In other words there is nothing to sell that anyone can buy.As close as it comes in this life is slavery (working for an employer).

As I've said satan means adversary you are anthropomorphizing ...there is no satan to sell your soul to which can't be sold because it is not a thing to be sold.There is nothing that you can sell to get a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and "happiness" (whatever that means).

God does not work in the barter system .If you want riches I suggest you work for them or inherit it.If you want happiness I suggest you not look for it because it can't be found because it is not lost.If you want to consort with satan you are well on your way.I'm positive it is not a positive experience...and non of this has anything to do with mans lack of free will.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You said he was a Satanist but didn't sell his soul. Maybe God was punishing him to come back. Why would Satan scare someone away knowing that it Will make them change their mind about selling their soul?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

But if I have no free-will and do it, if God is really in control he wanted me to go through this.

I know I'm a soul . I guess by selling my soul I mean consorting with the adversarial force to do ITS will while it rewards m e
edit on 16-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
arpgme
reply to post by Rex282

arpgme
If there is no free-will, then what happens if a person sells their soul to Satan to be against God?

What another hand goes up in the Back Of The Room? Recogniseing Lucifer: YES? "I gave freewill to the human without consulting arbitrating my decision with my constituates (thus fell in frequency) and Satan has nothing do with anything I created". "Freewill cannot be sold back to God originator of Satan unless as an initial JOKE or a spanking given to the human to see how far this would go". "Humans can create and they created the concept of a Satan all by themselves, as god particals are perfectly within the rules".

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Cool, a channeling from Lucifer.

I guess what I meant by Satan is working with adversary against god whether it be demons to work through me in exchange for rewards.

I heard people were scared away but those who wenr through it gets rewarded like some celebrities who say they sold their souls

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
arpgme
reply to post by vethumanbeing

arpgme
Cool, a channeling from Lucifer.
I guess what I meant by Satan is working with adversary against god whether it be demons to work through me in exchange for rewards.I heard people were scared away but those who wenr through it gets rewarded like some celebrities who say they sold their souls

Sorry about that IT butts Itself into the most unlikely of happy conversations. "Satan only works with the individual human at hand/needs being easily conquered. IT/satan recognises greed and selfdome (weakness) and applies itself rigorously; the other adversary against God (the prime creator) would be the human (its own child) that it can best manipulate (this could be a god fearing Christian, BEST EVER BAITED AND CONQUERED) as they are weak (as in fear IT)". Most of these celebrities have a legacy with this demon (and it has many forms), as in parents within the "entertainment" community, so they are not that unaware of the upper/lowerhanded dealings with/of the TRADE OFF and the rewards. Soul vs ?? This is universal regarding all wealth accumulated within certain families, and that includes the Carnegies, the Vanderbilts, the Kennedys et.al. "You are forgetting the Kings and Queens throughout antiquity". Nope thats the et.al part L.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The version of the bible I read, the only villain in it was the "God".

People who believe in all that sell their souls to that "God" all the time. If they actually read the bible they'd see who the "devil" really is. Mass murderer, condones rape, yadda yadda.

Anytime you trade your own free will for the promise of future goodies you are selling your "soul". Doesn't every bible thumper fit that description? Look at the Abraham of the bible, would murder his own son because this "God" told him to. What is the difference between what he was about to do and the stereotypical "Satanic Ritual" of blood sacrifice?

What if those "Satanic Rituals" were actually to the same "God" of the bible that ordered Abraham to murder his son? Of course backed out at the last second, supposedly, but he would have done it if asked. How is that any more "moral" than any other blood sacrifice. The moral of the story was that the "God" told him not to in the end, not that he "chose" not to murder his son. Meaning the followers of that "God" have no free will and have essentially sold their souls to that ruler.

If you read the bible, Lucifer does absolutely nothing wrong except try and give people free will. "Temptation" is just a fancy word for "A choice".

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

No, youdon't. You can believe whatever you want. If you want to believe in a force of darkness (The Devil) as being the source of all things including light (which some choose to Call God) , no belief in the bible is required.

Christians are always trying to talk in a way to manipulate people into their religion.

You take sincere care for you well being as people attempting to manipulate you. Satan tells beautiful lies my friend. I hope the Light finds you, if not now then maybe the Rapture will open your eyes.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

arpgme

I know I'm a soul . I guess by selling my soul I mean consorting with the adversarial force to do ITS will while it rewards m e

Yes consorting with the adversary is giving yourself over to what you want like being a liar,scoundrel,thief,cheater etc etc...Will you get something in return..maybe .. maybe not however at the least you will have gained being a liar,scoundrel, theif ,cheater etc etc.

arpgme

But if I have no free-will and do it, if God is really in control he wanted me to go through this.

That is not what NOT having free will is.You will make a multitude of choices in your life by the mechanism of your concious called your will.It is how you make choices ..without a will you could not make choices at all. However you don't have a free will beacause even though you make the choices they are not free of caustion(every effect has cause).There are a multitude of factors that lead to even the simplest choice that are completely beyond your control and your choice(s) is not the original cause.

The creator God is not only omnscient it would be impossible for God not to be or God would not be God.Therefore God knows every cause and effect of everything in existence.God is not making choices for you,...you make the choices however the creator God is the originator of all effects and causes.In other words God is not caught off guard and rearranges events to coincide with Gods will..they are all being caused by God for an effect.

Needless to say ...that process and purpose is far beyond our comprehension you would have a far better chance of explaining to the ants in your backyard the theory of relitivity and them understanding than God explaining what the process and purpose is.That's the way things work.

To say mankinds perspective is limited is exaggeration.Mankinds perspective of what is really going on is zero.You can try all you want to rationalize yourself out of the box but it will do no good.God is inescapble and inscrutable.When you get sold to that reality then the riches and happiness will appear completely free of your will...and no that is a billion quadrillion zillion light year from religion.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

arpgme

I Don't think Satan will be satisfied with people who are suicidal , he already has few people working for him, the rest at least like god not wanting Satan.

2/3 of people are Muslim s, Jews, or Christian believing in the God of Moses and Abraham. Even if they are sinners they trust in him not Satan, so Satan wouldn't encourage suicide he needs his people strong.

Nope. Satan wants you weak, or misinformed, prideful. Anyway that draws you farther from the creator.

Suicide is done by someone who is tormented and severely troubled, and if Satan does not have you loving all limited material things, and yourself above God and love, then he would love for you to be weak, timid, and left without no option but taking your own life when you are miserable, instead of turning to God, and working with him to figure your problems out, and alleviate it.

Satan wants you weak. To pursue money and material gain over anything else is weak. To desire fame and attention from masses of people instead of being content with the good people that love and appreciate you for who your are and what you do, is weak (i seriously do shake my head at people wanting fame. Riches, i can understand. But for the damn world to love and adore you? For everyone to look at you and take your picture,and dream about you? Grow the frig up...).

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Will you see spirits around you or do you need faith like in Christianity?
There is this story in the gospels where the devil asked Jesus to worship him.

My brother had a spiritual person who was probably a satan type character, if not Satan himself, ask him to take his assistance in leading his as to what to think and say, and he would become like a well known preacher (with the wealth that goes with that sort of fame).
He turned down the deal.

I knew someone else who was sort of begging Satan to offer him a deal. He already had satanic tattoos he had gotten in prison, that would have indicated his already pretty much worshiping him.
He was angry when I told him the earlier story because the devil had never appeared to him.
I think that if you already worship Satan, he would not be motivated to offer you a deal.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

arpgme

You said he was a Satanist but didn't sell his soul. Maybe God was punishing him to come back. Why would Satan scare someone away knowing that it Will make them change their mind about selling their soul?

He is a Celtic Pagan now, not a Christian.

Still his free-will to be Celtic Pagan, but not after years of terrible things for him. And once Satan has you convinced completely, there is no scaring away.

After the incidents he had, he knows what it was. And what do you think about "blood oaths", that Satanists take placing it on their children? God wasn't punishing him, the dark force is a dark force for a reason, it is evil and they know this very well.

You can't handle what is required in Satanism, if you have a conscience. Yes, there are spirit beings brought through who make you believe they do your will, but that's the manipulation of your mind. Already they have whispered to you, making it seem like you will have fame and riches and pleasure in this life, if you could just suffer a little after. And that suffering is not little. You didn't think of it on your own, but you listened, against people who told you that it is dangerous.

Do it if you want, that's your choice, but remember, we told you so. I am sure others on here have told you it's no problem, it's all fun and games, they know what it is about. You give your free will to Satan, that's what it is about.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I spoke to my guardian demon before through Ouija Board but I don't know if Satan has my soul or what because I'm not blessed with riches nor did I even do a ritual to sell my soul

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I believe you are possessed by the Devil Satan I see it in all your writings.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Can you give me and example? What things have I been saying that is Satanic (besides these last two threads of course)?

I always speak about Freedom but not necessarily Satan.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I always speak about Freedom but not necessarily Satan.

Funny you say that the Dark angel always masks true intention by talking about freedom. That was like direct confirmation thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

There's nothing evil about Freedom. It's better than living in servitude / slavery.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join