It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: We may be launching ATS.5/3 today.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It's changing colours every page I go to.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I had to change the contrast settings on my monitor in the end, only for a bit i hope.

link   
Same. Nope, don't like it at all... I'm off.

link   
I'm going to be rolling back to the old version. For some reason, after cut-over, logging-in isn't working within the new site.

Stand by.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, it took going to IE to see it, but I finally see what the INTENDED design is, with all the icons in place. And I don't mind it, willing to try it, but FFS, I hate IE. This site is destroyed in FF for me, even after clearing everything- which destroyed a lot more things for me elsewhere. And regardless, the new design lacks the sophistication of what ATS used to be, imo. It was just so right, and now it seems just so wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I kinda felt like this when I first saw the new site.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I'm assuming this rollback is just temporary to work out the login bug?

link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I don't see why we should have to change screen resolution for one website. Honestly, please at least allow for people who have this " eye thing" where we need color balance.

I mean these are electrical pixels and pixels if you stare at them can be really harmful anyway, even without having to strain.

link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Are you sure you're using the latest FF edition? I'm a FF user, and everything's working ok for me.

link   

TrueAmerican
Well, it took going to IE to see it, but I finally see what the INTENDED design is, with all the icons in place. And I don't mind it, willing to try it, but FFS, I hate IE. This site is destroyed in FF for me, even after clearing everything- which destroyed a lot more things for me elsewhere. And regardless, the new design lacks the sophistication of what ATS used to be, imo. It was just so right, and now it seems just so wrong.

Don't worry mate, we're going oldschool apparently.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I'm going to be rolling back to the old version. For some reason, after cut-over, logging-in isn't working within the new site.

Stand by.

edit on 30/8/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

freedomentered
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I don't see why we should have to change screen resolution for one website. Honestly, please at least allow for people who have this " eye thing" where we need color balance.

I mean these are electrical pixels and pixels if you stare at them can be really harmful anyway, even without having to strain.

I don't have any eye "things" AFAIK but this definitely hurts my eyes.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
I still don't get how to post a picture,

and I know what it reminds me of now, texting.

The "top" button ^ (heck...start pushing stuff) that's how I found it

edit on 30-8-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

lacks the sophistication

bingo

link   
Oh the relief !

Thanks now I can post again. My eyes felt as if they were gazing into a bright light the whole time.

I discovered a lot about myself like a rat in laboratory might do

edit on 30-8-2013 by freedomentered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
reply to post by Phage

I hated when they did this last time as well but got used to it.
This time i am not so sure....I hate it so far.

Ats has always had the best looking forum...now it looks just like the "other guys" forums.

(emphasis above added by me)

I'm really not trying to pick on you Drums, but, really?!

You hated the change to Darkmatter (our last design) until you got used to it but you state, "ATS has always had the best looking forum"...

I think you hate change until it settles in and you get used to it (lots of people do). The reality is if we don't change and try to stay ahead we get left behind, 3 weeks from now you'll love this design too.

link   

TrueAmerican

Indeed. Wasn't broke so they "fixed" it. It's now horribly difficult to navigate, Firefox seems to absolutely hate it and I have to say, I absolutely hate it. I did ask during the member test if we would have the option to stick to "ATS Classic" but no answer. Let us have the option of our "Old ATS." Now to find the poxy reply button...

link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I knew there was a reason I liked you, other than having an A-7 in your avatar. *LMAO*

link   
Hey, what happened ?? Where back??

link   
Hate the new design. Tried setting desktop site on mobile in account settings and it still defaults too mobile

Something comforting with familiarity also.

King

link   
The darker theme is much easier on the eyes... I really hate the smiley's but i think the layout and icons are decent, it will take some getting used to but overall i think i will come to like the new set-up

**Edit** and now we have switched back i realise exactly how much i hate the new layout, so much for positive thinking lol

edit on 30-8-2013 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join