It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why No Disclosure Yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
We'd see very fast if we actually woke up and starting do the work we came to do. The whole curtain would raise if we all did that.

I post all the time on what this means. It means dropping all the programming of all governments and all dog eat dog social darwinism and doing equality and freedom equally without any ISMS or credo's about sytsems. But striving to live here as if it is heaven, raising love and equality. Changing things from teh bottom up. Ie create eco farms for the homeless, though you'd have to separate many of them, for they wouldn't want to be neighbors with many of them, too much brokenness and crime potential. People alot of healing.

Drop control, drop many laws, and work with people individually to either heal and find their talents and grow with equal rights to land and food and beauty, not as slaves.

Opt out of all ecominic models that keep the yuppies looking good, and work for and with the people.

Promote and demand clean abundant energies and disclosure.

Care.

Report for duty but with a good heart, laughter and humor, higher frequencies emotions, try to blow off all insults and all disagreements. Overcome the body suit, AI, the Beast, and violence, reactions, don't take vengeance, don't hunt people down for 200 dollars, stop it. Love your brothers/sisters, especially the ones with the broken wings who are bent out of shape and ripping you off.

Love Love Love

Curtain lifts.

You see everything.

The skies are already filled. But can you raise up your hand to the Loving Hand reaching down.

As to the ets on this level of frequency working with our military and who may have some bad intentions, bypass them and go for the Love and Equality.

Tell them to straighten out or go to the corner.

Period.

I do all the time. You can give them hero or zero lectures under the stars, in your bath, anytime. ETS monitor everything.

The more good you do, the more GOOD comes in, the more bad you do, the more BAD has access to this planet.

But its not going to lift now, because people are still writing the exam, and choosing their frequency levels, its' not pencils down yet.

edit on 13-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tenacious8

Originally posted by hellobruce

Because there is nothing to disclose....

The truth is that there are no aliens or et's, and you cannot handle that.

Think how quickly a country like North Korea would use such technology to try and attack the rest of the world....

If you would have actually studied even a minimal amount of ufology, you would realize that saying "there is nothing to disclose...." is complete oblivion to the evidence that has been shown over the years.

The truth is that there are no aliens? Please do not claim that this is the truth and then attack the OP by saying "you cannot handle that." He started this forum to converse on this subject, not for you to ridicule him on the questions he is asking because you think it is nonsense.

I'm really not trying to be so attacking towards you, but stating, from how I interpreted it, that we don't need new technologies because North Korea would try to destroy the world with it just shows how ignorant you are.

Well Said
edit on 13-5-2013 by zedy63 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
without any ISMS

- I actually thought you were talking about 'Information Security Management Systems' .. took me a while until it dawned upon me that you probably are not aware of that acronym at all...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zedy63

Probably there is nothing to disclose and UFO's do exist. Don't wait for a miracle, go out there and investigate;

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Well no it is not common knowledge. When asked by me very few people believe in off world beings. Religious people tend to laugh at the idea.
Away from ats its entirely different and I think it would bother more than a few and would destroy many who are firm in their beliefs.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Things aren't what they seem, the truth is WE are disclosure. All of us who have been abducted & seen things.

Its never going to come from those with a vested interest in keeping all the power, & therefore knowledge to themselves.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
Seriously?

There was disclosure a couple of years ago. The U.S. government said that it didn't have any contact with extraterrestrial civilizations, and had no knowledge of any, to boot. What more do you want? Oh, you want them to tell you what YOU already believe.

Space is crazy big, like, you can't even possibly imagine how big it is. You think we're alone? Give me a break.

Yes, it is crazy big. It's even bigger than that. But the odds of a bunch of chemicals all lumping together in a handy membrane to create something that's alive might also be crazy big. And then the chance of that lump of living stuff evolving to a point where it can communicate or travel across all that empty space? Fuggetaboutit.

And even if that wildly improbable thing managed to happen, it could be in some distant galaxy where we'll never, ever (x100) find them or communicate with them, so they essentially wouldn't exist to us, anyway.

There's your disclosure.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
WHO would you think should be disclosing?
WHO will you accept that discloses?
WHO's proof would prove the disclosure?
WHAT disclosure would be enough?
WHAT disclosure is acceptable in the entire world's eyes?
WHAT disclosure would equal the "final word" once and for all?
WHEN should it be disclosed?
WHEN will your world world believe it?
WHERE do you want this earth-shaking announcement to be made that the entire planet will accept as the "real-deal"?

Finally....HOW in the world do you expect a single or group statement by any reliable government or governments and "got to be true because they said it was" governments to be taken, once and for all, finally at last, here it is...to be taken and accepted as TRUE!?

Look at ATS. Everythings a conspiracy, everythings picked apart.....and the world as we know it....would do the same. No matter what's said and how "disclosed"...1/2 or more of the world, wont believe it, wont accept it, and will spend their time telling you why disclosure cant be real or true.

Thats a lot of WHOS, WHATS, WHENS, WHERES, WHYS and HOWS...and besides....I think disclosure has already happened and is happening right now everywhere. There wont be any 1 announcement by any group that would be believable by everyone once and for all.

Those who dont believe...no amount of proof will ever be enough...and for those DO believe....no amount of proof is necessary.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Why would it be up to the President of the US to do this? Why not GB or China or anyone else?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Of course it would not. Never has any religious system been broken by discovery of new knowledge. The new knowledge simply is either gradually assimilated by religion or is categorically denied, even if there is plenty of proof of it. Religions do not end because science discovers new facts.

Examples: the Earth turned out not to be the center of the solar system - the Church gradually adopted to that, though it took them a while. Darwin came up with evolution theory - and some parts of the Church now say they also think it is true, adding that the Greater Hand of God was behind all of it. Others just stayed put and still advocate the 'we were created in 7 days' version of history. Science has proven beyond reasonable doubt that our planet has been around for millions of years - religion has either adopted or denied that too, but it never made religion disappear.

Disclosure - if something like that is possible at all - will not change anything either: religious leaders will say it is all the Work of the Devil (or whomever else they oppose) or adopt it and use it as more proof for the Greatness of their God or simply deny it, given half a chance.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think it's not that simple.

You're making it sound simple that's for sure but it really is not.

Disclosure, is not going to happen, unless it is out of the control of our current World Government.

Think about it, having to disclose something is already painting yourself a bad picture.

For the current world leaders to come out and say, we have been lying to the people for the past 60+ years or longer, is really not a good public relations move.

In my opinion, it would take a massive drop in of Alien Recon ships and a Alien mother ship in orbit that even an amateur astronomer can pick up with his $100 telescope.

Nothing short of that is going to kick off a real Disclosure Campaign, that is of course, only what seems to be logical to me.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by douggie60

Thats funny because I lived right off the runway of Kennedy Airport from age zero to eleven then I moved to Long Island where there was another airport just a few miles away.I lived there till age thirty five. Then I moved to Virginia right outside of Langley Airforce base where I have been for twenty one years and I have NEVER seen anything that could be questioned. NEVER.
Thats fifty six years of nothing.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
Why doesn't The President address the topic to the world once and for all?

The last time a President decided to expose the truth (JFK), things didn't go too well for him.

"Aliens" and the "President" are actually on the same team.

This is why they BOTH speak lies.

We ARE being LIED to and people like Joe Jordan, L.A. Marzulli and others makes this absolutely undeniable.

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans.

The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities'

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. (John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse p. 266)

Forbidden Secret - www.scribd.com...

Nothing like feuling one conspriacy with the leavings of another conspiracy. JFK was killed by a communist wannabe named Lee Harvey Oswald on November 22 1963 from the book despostory for the Dallas school system. It had nothing to do with extra terrestrials or the mafia or any planned assasination from any government group. Just one sick individual who didnt like his ideas and was royally pissed about Cuba.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Alas there is no shortage of people who will lie about this just to make themselves more important or who get a kick out of fooling folks.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If people really wanted disclosure despite the wishes of the visitors and our governments, the opportunity arose in 1997 in the Phoenix Lights case, yet nobody filed FOIA requests for the U.S. Weather Bureau and FAA radar data, which could have either confirmed what witnesses claim (that it was a large solid object) or what the better debunkers claim (that it was a formation of ordinary aircraft). That would have forced the issue. The data from both sources would probably have been modified or claimed to be lost rather than released if the witnesses were right, which would have given ufologists the ammunition to raise a very loud fuss, at least.

What will happen next time? Will someone request the radar data to back up a mass sighting? Or don't people want that kind of strong evidence? Or will mind-control signals be broadcast worldwide to make everyone forget to do that? Maybe that's the excuse for not doing it in 1997.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
See it as two reasons.

1. There is nothing to disclose.

2. The truth is so frightening they will hold off for as long as they can.

Frightening to who is up for debate on the 2nd one.

I think witholding this kind of information could be justified for reason #2. I'm not so sure people CAN handle the truth, depending on what the truth is. Suppose that the abduction phenomenon is real and is directly connected to the UFO phenomenon. Is it in the best interests of society to come out and say that people all over the world (how many? thousands? millions?) are being somehow "taken" without their consent - and largely without their knowledge - and subjected to terrifying and painful procedures? Should people be told that this could happen to them at any time and that there is no way for anyone to stop it?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The United States Government wants to control every thing and everyone. To do that they need to maintain the illusion that they are the highest authority in the land, indeed the world. To admit that another outside agency exists (extraterrestrial kind) would amount to admitting they weren't the most powerful agency in the Universe. They would never do that. That would result in the loss of power of control over all the sheep that believe the Government backed by religion is our protector and benefactor.

From their POV, it would ruin everything.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Getting rid of my designer handbag right now and putting on raggy clothes too. SHeesh do you really believe that this means something? Humans are not designed that way. We want..... thats all we do is want. Day in and day out we seek to satisfy our eyesight, our taste buds, our nerve endings, our ears. All we do is to satisfy our cravings. Take that away and we get mad. Dont feed us we get cranky, dont let us rest, we get cranky, dont entertain us, we get cranky. Deny us sex we really get cranky. Every one of our inventions is to augment our five senses. We extend our eyes with telescopes or microscopes, we extend our legs with cars, we extend our skin with walls and roofs. It is totally only about us so asking us to give up what we want is just stupid and wont get the aliens to visit us. Thats a scramble of Christianity and new age religion all mixed up in one pan.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

We live on a planet where the population lives in fear of an ominpresent god who gives and takes lives. Y ou think we're afraid of a few little green men? Not when presented with what folks believe god can do.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fadedface

What you said is true only if they really exist.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join