It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Says Gays Have No Purpose In Life, Wants LGBT Kids Banned From Prom

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LightOrange

Who cares what the goats say. The haters are clearly still goats and Jesus himself have literally told these small minded fools (dualisticly unevolved souls) to go back to the hell they spawned from. They are failing the test god has set up for them. It is dangerous to judge Jesus soulbrothers and soulsisters for small minded things. Still eating the apple of duality. The original sin all over again even if Genesis is more of a symbolic story.

Matthew 25:31-46

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Religion poisons everything.

Christopher Hitchens was right.

No duality is the poison and understanding nonduality is the cure either in the form of Jesus, Buddhas or any other messenger or maybe even yourself. If it was not religion/sexual preferance then they would have been at each others because of politics or football team or nationalism or race or something else small minded.

The problem is not the bible. The problem is the people not questioning and really understanding it. This is typical of people who are only joining a group but does not put in the effort of understanding what they are joining.

The bible can be a gem when read by a questioning mind understanding that it hints towards the truth but is not in itself the truth since it is to simplistic to include all information that exists and the true symbiosis that exists behind everything you can be aware of.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is just sad on so many levels. I was raised in what would be called a fundamentalist christian home, so I think I know a little bit about how these people think. If I could speak directly with this woman, I would use her own Bible to make her rethink her position.

1) Nowhere in the teachings of Jesus is behavior like this condoned. Nowhere.

2) Revelation 22: 18- 19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

3) Matthew 7: 22- 23 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in they name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Regardless of your religious beliefs, or none at all, it's fairly evident that the philosophy and interpretation of scriptures of people like this teacher doesn't go with the teachings of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

So a teacher is saying "sex" is the only purpose to life?

Why does she have a job?

If that were the case then she should be fired
because unless she is teaching the kids about sex
- she has no purpose.

i agree, there are plenty of unemployed teachers out there that are able and qualified, without all of this religious baggage...get rid of these luddites.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by kaylaluv

And those are titled as "Straight Pride Celebrations"?

Again, please show me where in the US there are Straight Pride Parades.

Who cares what the terminology is - I don't much like college girls showing their bare breasts, no matter how proud they are of them. Yep, college girls must be pushing some kind of an agenda.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
WAHHHH this is so sad... The gays arent allowed to the dance

how about the MANY right winged children that FAIL classes because of their liberal teachers and their liberal agendas... SERIOUSLY?!

How many of you have had issues with teachers because of your political beliefs???

I know I have... Lets have a straight pride parade (Oh wait we can't cuz its a double standard)

such BS

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

how about the MANY right winged children that FAIL classes because of their liberal teachers and their liberal agendas... SERIOUSLY?!

How many of you have had issues with teachers because of your political beliefs???

I know I have... Lets have a straight pride parade (Oh wait we can't cuz its a double standard)

such BS

I think the KKK still has some parades. Maybe you would be interested in that.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

such BS

The KKK and Jim Crowe laws were all started under the DEMOCRATS

do some research, I dont have a problem with gays at all I have a problem with hypocrisy, a dance is not the same as failing a class because of a teachers agenda... One costs you money, the other costs you popularity...

in my mind money > popularity

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

such BS

The KKK and Jim Crowe laws were all started under the DEMOCRATS

Yeah, back when the democrats acted exactly as the conservative Republicans do today. Then the parties pulled a little switcheroo.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

such BS

Are you a member of the Westboro Babtist Church? Sounds like it!!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My partner of 11 years and I adopted our god daughters after their mother, who was strung out on meth and losing her mind, became homeless and they were all out on the streets. By the way, I emailed that school. Guess we'll see what comes of it! lol

edit on 12-2-2013 by DJDigitalGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I really don't have to time to show you how wrong you are, but you can look it up! You can also look up how the Democrats in the later decades (including now) exploit the gay community... :-D but don't take my word for it you might have to put the kool aid down to do the research...

See as a true conservative I believe that the government has no business in the institution of marriage, therefore anyone could get married in my mind... Since Religion and state should be separate correct??? Why is gay marriage such a big deal then??? Why do the democrats continue to push this like its a big deal???? Its a religious institution adopted by the state....

It would be an easy fix... but then the democrats would lose votes wouldn't they

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

such BS

Are you a member of the Westboro Babtist Church? Sounds like it!!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Yes I disagree with you therefore I belong to a church that pickets the troops... Which makes absolutely no sense, and in fact I'm a bit offended by your statement... Instead of trying to be "slick" why don't you try and debate me on my statement?? Why is it okay for Liberals to have their agendas and keep kids back and failing classes????

But this stirs an outrage?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I always love when threads turn into a mess of people quoting bible verses.

That's the best outcome for any thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Any christian that hates anyone is not a real christian. I am a christian and while i dont think being gay is natural as far as humans reproducing, i also think it can not be changed. I dont treat gay people any different then a straight person. Its their life, im not here to judge anyone and dont have any place to judge others. I could be (and am) judged just as easily by people (including other "christians"). Dont group us all into one, there are hateful people in every group, even if the majority are the way you say, not all of al us are.
Back on topic now; i am actually from that town, i lol'ed when i saw the town. Doesnt surpise me, im glad i left that place when i did. I really dont want to admit i used to live there because everything is so backwards in that place. I cant believe such a small town made msm news. And i mean SMALL, like a less than 10 minute drive across one side to the other.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I really don't have to time to show you how wrong you are, but you can look it up! You can also look up how the Democrats in the later decades (including now) exploit the gay community... :-D but don't take my word for it you might have to put the kool aid down to do the research...

See as a true conservative I believe that the government has no business in the institution of marriage, therefore anyone could get married in my mind... Since Religion and state should be separate correct??? Why is gay marriage such a big deal then??? Why do the democrats continue to push this like its a big deal???? Its a religious institution adopted by the state....

It would be an easy fix... but then the democrats would lose votes wouldn't they

Oh, it's going to get fixed. All that needs to happen is for the Supreme Court to rule that it is discrimination to ban gay marriage, just like they did with interracial marriage. It's coming.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kx12x
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Any christian that hates anyone is not a real christian. I am a christian and while i dont think being gay is natural as far as humans reproducing, i also think it can not be changed. I dont treat gay people any different then a straight person. Its their life, im not here to judge anyone and dont have any place to judge others. I could be (and am) judged just as easily by people (including other "christians"). Dont group us all into one, there are hateful people in every group, even if the majority are the way you say, not all of al us are.
Back on topic now; i am actually from that town, i lol'ed when i saw the town. Doesnt surpise me, im glad i left that place when i did. I really dont want to admit i used to live there because everything is so backwards in that place. I cant believe such a small town made msm news. And i mean SMALL, like a less than 10 minute drive across one side to the other.

And dont you think as a Christian thats a bit weird??? I failed THREE classes at a UC school in california because of liberal teachers and their views... THEY TOLD ME THEY FAILED ME BECAUSE I WAS A REPUBLICAN and the dean did nothing

WHY is one news and the other is not??? It's an attack on Christianity AGAIN, pay attention, just question it before you shake your head at something that may be a half truth or a full out lie

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

And those are titled as "Straight Pride Celebrations"?

Again, please show me where in the US there are Straight Pride Parades.

Who cares what the terminology is - I don't much like college girls showing their bare breasts, no matter how proud they are of them. Yep, college girls must be pushing some kind of an agenda.

So, your retort is basically nothing.
Much vapidness from an ATS member.

Is Spring Break a "Straight Pride Week'?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel

It is people like this sad sack of sh@t that have no purpose in life.

She has a purpose in life.

To piss off the majority of rational minded individuals to push for regulations on what is acceptable behavior for teachers in public institutions.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

beliefs???

Why is it okay for Liberals to have their agendas and keep kids back and failing classes????

So, you're saying there is an epidemic of conservative students failing their classes? Haven't heard anything about this. Are you sure it isn't just because those students aren't too bright?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join