It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Says Gays Have No Purpose In Life, Wants LGBT Kids Banned From Prom

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

I tend to agree with you-but then on second thoughts,she obviously sees her purpose as spreading the hatred,prejudice,and intolerance she subscribes too.Maybe with their recent loss,WBC could use some help,im sure they'd be overjoyed to have this hateful woman.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

I tend to agree with you-but then on second thoughts,she obviously sees her purpose as spreading the hatred,prejudice,and intolerance she subscribes too.Maybe with their recent loss,WBC could use some help,im sure they'd be overjoyed to have this sorry-ass excuse for a human being.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You know i was gonna skip this one as every single time i think about the way
these religions treat other human beings it just makes me so angry, im sick
and tired of having to explain to them why its really insane that they want to
segregate and oppress and entire segment of the population, also they seem
to ignore the fact that this could lead to all kinds of dangerous roads in the long
run, do you really want to be arrested because of that affair you had with the deacon?

Or your children to be arrested because well oooops they turned out to be
of a different sexual orientation, you know one things still bugs me, i have
yet to see a single non biblical argument that makes any sense in a moral
way as to why this should be the way they want.

Not only that but she had the audacity to say they have no place in life, yet
there is a place in life for adults who want to play pretend and dictate others
lives based on that pretend? why don't we ask kids playing cops and robbers
if they wanna make laws next? oh that's right they are just pretending..... why
don't we hire those awesome action stars to police the world i mean come
on if we dropped Rambo and chuck into any country we would be set, oh wait
its all pretend? we shouldn't try to bend the world using pretend because
it doesn't actually work?!? oh yea.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss
[more

Your homophobic ignorance is disgusting!

Yes, you are wrong and your feeble attempt at a joke may amuse your little mind but is not in the least funny!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
reply to post by camaro68ss

Hey moron.. The guy that invented the first computer.. you know the thing you are using to make stupid comments about gay people not inventing anything without doing any researched... He was gay.

backinthegays.com...

Calling people morons isn't very tolerant of you regarding my ignorance.
edit on 11-2-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Yeah...when you mock brilliant inventors who died because of hateful bigotry and stereotypes, then reduce them to peen-fighting idiots...I'm pretty sure the term moron fits..it has nothing to do with tolerance.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
No purpose in life...!
That is among the stupidest things I have heard!

I guess this teacher sees it from the point that the only meaning of life would be to have kids and start a family through coitus and not with adoption.

What happened to creating a meaning in one´s life with being good to people, spreading love, creating new things and ideas and simply just try to enjoy life and live it to the fullest.

Even if looking at this from a religious point of view, I do not see how the reasons above would not count.
I am calling the "religious nutter card" on this one.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I have yet to see a parade of straight people, making out obnoxiously in San Francisco.
The gay thing is pushed down other people's throats.
If you don't want it to be a big deal, don't parade it around.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by LightOrange

she has no purpose.

Everyone has a purpose

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
They don't have a purpose if the purpose is to go forth and multiply. I'm actually quite tired of all the gay propaganda, and anybody who dares speak out about it gets crucified. It's got to a point where there is a stigma about being homophobic. It merely describes somebody who has a phobia against gays. Which is natural for many, because the notion of being with somebody from the same sex is the most unnatural thing in the world.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Oh no?

Sao Paulo City Council Approves ‘Heterosexual Pride Day'

Feel free to make the trip!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

I have yet to see a parade of straight people, making out obnoxiously in San Francisco.

Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Or Spring Break anywhere on the beaches. You'll see lots of skin, and lots of drinkin', partyin' straight people parading around and being obnoxious.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
No purpose in life...!
That is among the stupidest things I have heard!

I guess this teacher sees it from the point that the only meaning of life would be to have kids and start a family through coitus and not with adoption.

What happened to creating a meaning in one´s life with being good to people, spreading love, creating new things and ideas and simply just try to enjoy life and live it to the fullest.

Even if looking at this from a religious point of view, I do not see how the reasons above would not count.
I am calling the "religious nutter card" on this one.

Yeah, I guess Jesus didn't have a purpose in life, because he didn't procreate.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
They don't have a purpose if the purpose is to go forth and multiply. I'm actually quite tired of all the gay propaganda, and anybody who dares speak out about it gets crucified. It's got to a point where there is a stigma about being homophobic. It merely describes somebody who has a phobia against gays. Which is natural for many, because the notion of being with somebody from the same sex is the most unnatural thing in the world.

Being left handed or red headed is extremely unnatural to me. And yet, I don't have a problem with left handers or red heads. I'm certainly not afraid of them. Imagine that.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LightOrange

They better just keep their ignorance behind closed doors. If anybody needs to be ashamed and in the closet, it's these zealots.

If they want to hold a "traditionally" ignorant prom in their private "traditionally" ignorant church, so be it. Just don't bring your "traditional" ignorance to my tax-paid secular public schools.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
1 teacher said this and its under the heading civil unrest. Do you know the meaning?

This isnt civil unrest. Its a fact that religious orthodox take what the words of God are very seriously but yes I agree they should keep them behind closed doors. Especially as its not as if being gay is criminal anymore. So whats the big deal.
edit on 12-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Look on any sunny beach or any spring break hedonist party. Do those ego-filled straight folks represent you? Probably not. Nor do the obnoxious gay folks represent all gay folks.

Obnoxious egomaniacs does as obnoxious egomaniacs does. Gay or straight.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead
reply to post by macman

Oh no?

Sao Paulo City Council Approves ‘Heterosexual Pride Day'

Feel free to make the trip!

Uh.....Brazil is your base to retort with???

Ok then , I guess. Sure sure.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

And those are titled as "Straight Pride Celebrations"?

Again, please show me where in the US there are Straight Pride Parades.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Still have yet to see a Hetero Pride Day or parade in the states.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It states that the school is already having one where everyone can attend, including gays so whats the big deal?

It's her opinion and though I find it harsh and a little out of touch with reality we are ALL still enitled to our opinions and there are a lot of people who are sick of gay people shoving their lifestyle down everyone's throats.

What she said and the way she said it was horrible but she and the heterosexual students like her are entitled to want to celebrate a day away from what many people consider immorally wrong behavior. Whether it is or isnt is not for me to decide and it shouldn't be for you to decide either.

If you all are so offended then offer to throw a party for the gay students only.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join