It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Says Gays Have No Purpose In Life, Wants LGBT Kids Banned From Prom

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Yep, I have been around for the parade in San Francisco. Not for children.

But, I know what is coming next. Someone will bring up Mardi Gras as the same kind of thing. I would not bring children to that either.

If it is in public, it is open to public scrutiny and opinion. The parade is really a display of the immoral side of Homosexuality and really doesn't reflect what most believe in or do. But, that is what is being shown to the public.

The idea that I can't go a week without hearing from some gay rights organization about some protest or statement is the problem I have.

Funny, as most for Gay rights are not for Gun Rights.

I am for rights for all. My guns aren't out on parade, I would expect the same courtesy.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Just because it is out there, does not mean My children need to be informed to as what those items are.

You take care of YOUR children, leave mine alone.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Explanation: I think that regardless of ones demographic ... That pride comes before the fall.

Personal Disclosure: But as stated in the bible ... there is a season for everything ... war included.

I recommend that a 3rd prom be also arranged by and only for the LGBTQ students.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Yeah exactly... and then the gay supporters go "well your children will know about that anyways"

I just don't understand how that is "gay pride" ... Whats next a feminist rally with all strippers and house wives???

come on

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Just because it is out there, does not mean My children need to be informed to as what those items are.

And there it is.
You dont want anyone telling you what to do with your Children, BUT

You want to Tell Children who are Gay what to do.....

Typical Christian B. S.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Please, show me where I stated that.

Pretty please with sugar on top.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

And there it is.

Typical Christian B. S.

ACTUALLY, he and I both said "it doesnt matter what you do behind closed doors"

so frankly you are WRONG in your assumption

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

And there it is.

Typical Christian B. S.

ACTUALLY, he and I both said "it doesnt matter what you do behind closed doors"

so frankly you are WRONG in your assumption
Oh I get it now...
As long as they (gays) live within YOUR guidelines , your OK with it.

Been dusting off your old SS Uniforms I see.
Christians = Hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Once again you are adding things to what I said.... But thats okay as a liberal hypocrite I wouldn't expect anything else besides that..

how's that "tolerance" working out for you??? hmmm it's okay to be tolerant of one thing but not another, because it doesn't fit your sick agenda???

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

You hit the bullseye on that one... Exactly, I do understand why people have a problem with gays... Have you been to a pride parade???? I wouldn't want my children near that!!

They are out there half naked, with sex toys attached to them, screaming profanities, doing drugs drinking and just being generally out of touch with reality... I really don't want to have to explain to my child what a "dildo" is before they are 18

Have you been around drunk college students during Spring Break???? Do you have a problem with all college students? How do you explain a drunken college girl wearing a thong bikini to your child?

I have several friends who also happen to be gay. Funny, none of them have ever even been to a gay pride parade, and I don't believe any of them have any intention of attending one - it's not their kind of scene. There are so many clueless heterosexuals who think that every gay person is just like the ones that go to those parades. The fact is, there are as many different personalities of gay people as there are heterosexual people. You just don't hear about the boring gays because.... well, they're boring.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Explanation: Way to go slagging off all christians! :shk:

The issue at play here is not Christianity etc... ITS ABOUT HYPOCRISY OK!

Personal Disclosure: I am not a christian ok ... but I will defend them.

Example from the original source article at mywabashvalley.com...

But not all in the community think what they're doing is right.

"We shouldn't be condemning people, and that's what judgement is. Christ came to save the people not to condemn them."

Local man Jim Davis says we've all sinned...so why should gays be treated with less respect?

"Love them as a person. You don't have to love what they do, because the gays may not love all the mistakes you make," said Davis.

Others, on the other hand, think they're casting stones... instead of spreading love.

"The feeling of being loved and belonging is universal," said Davis.

Seems someone didn't track the original article down or even watch the video supplied in the opinion piece article linked in the OP which distorted the original mywabashvalley.com. article authored by Mr Paige Preusse

edit on 12-2-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add who authored the original article which was the source article for the opinion peice linked in the OP.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: I think that regardless of ones demographic ... That pride comes before the fall.

Personal Disclosure: But as stated in the bible ... there is a season for everything ... war included.

I recommend that a 3rd prom be also arranged by and only for the LGBTQ students.

You do realize, that there may only be 8 students, if that many? Not much of a prom...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I guess the biggest question is here... is how did the teacher know these students were gay? It kinda goes back to "dont ask dont tell"

I don't run around my work or school yelling "IM STRAIGHT IM STRAIGHT IM STRAIGHT" why do the gays need to do that??? Why does it even matter?? If everyone acted normally or professional then this wouldn't be an issue and no one would know anyone orientation

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I really don't want to have to explain to my child what a "dildo" is before they are 18

Then don't explain it. Make something up, change the subject etc. Is that so difficult?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Explanation: Do numbers really matter much?

Personal Disclosure: I recommended it due to the principle of having a choice.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why is this news?

Why are we allowing these idiots to speak on a national level?

Why is the school allowing the staff to impart their personal beliefs onto students who attend the school?

Asking anything else is just feeding the distraction machine.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by OmegaLogos

I guess the biggest question is here... is how did the teacher know these students were gay? It kinda goes back to "dont ask dont tell"

I don't run around my work or school yelling "IM STRAIGHT IM STRAIGHT IM STRAIGHT" why do the gays need to do that??? Why does it even matter?? If everyone acted normally or professional then this wouldn't be an issue and no one would know anyone orientation

Have you ever mentioned your significant other in a conversation at work? Do you have any pictures of your family at work? Have you ever brought your significant other to a work function? If so, then you have screamed to everyone that you are straight.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No i haven't to any of those... You know why???

I like to keep my work and private life seperate....

HMMMMMMMM

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Do numbers really matter much?

Personal Disclosure: I recommended it due to the principle of having a choice.

A prom should be a big celebration. It's hard to have a big celebration with 4 or 5 people. Maybe you have never been to a prom before??

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No i haven't to any of those... You know why???

I like to keep my work and private life seperate....

HMMMMMMMM

Not believing ya.....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join